SellerChamp

Multi-channeloplossing voor e-commerce voor kleine tot grote bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pluspunten

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues.
Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Minpunten

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

SixBit Software en Zoho Inventory

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen

ecomdash could not push product to my woocommerce store, there tech support was no help at all they blamed my woocommerce site. In addition to not being able to post to woo, you had to build the listing for every platform. So then I switched to Sellbrite, although they were able to list on Woo without error I found there listing manager does not support html, and again you had to rebuild the listing for every platform you wished to sell on.

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp

Unfortunately for the martketplaces I sell on ZOHO was just too expensive to use as extra monthly services are required. Sixbit may be a great way to manage your eBay listings but if you want to include 4 sales platforms it becomes very expensive.
Naasson

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Must have software application!

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2021

SellerChamp is helping us improving our order fulfillment performance, faster review of our suppliers catalog pricing (when they provide accurate UPCs), accelerate FBA Shipment set up.

Pluspunten

The software set up was extremely easy and fast: adding and connecting our marketplace stores, channel integration (in our case, Walmart Seller account <> Amazon FBA), integration with our ShipStation account.
The FBA shipping workflow is amazingly smooth, loving the fact that when you create your shipment manually (as opposed to uploading a shipment file), SellerChamp displays the FBA center where your product will be shipped, and in some cases allows you to select the FBA center if Amazon suggested more than one option!
The greatest feature in my view is the Manifest product lookup pulling marketplace product data for closer analysis/review to determine what we'd like/are allowed to list, and hence build a sourcing order.

Minpunten

Slightly slow when looking up big manifest files, but still better that other competition software we tried in the past. The application will certainly gain in increasing the bandwidth/servers size (?) to speed up data mining.

Gerardo
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Stay away!!!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Let me start by saying that you will have a lot of headaches with SellerChamp, I asked for a full refund after 3 weeks of back and forth of phone calls, online meetings and emails with the promise of a fix on many issues.
I encountered issue after issue and when i thought the issues where gone i was very wrong when all of the sudden about 200 random auction style listing from iPhones, vitamins, hair products, electronics, etc where posted by "mistake" on their end on my account and it almost lead to an account suspension.
I told them on our never ending emails that i felt the need to post this review because no seller should ever go through this. please STAY AWAY!!!.

Pluspunten

Pretty fast pulling all your inventory information.

Minpunten

Listing to another channel. this whole thing is messed up really bad. after 3 weeks of back and forth of online meetings, emails, phone calls they did not get this to work.

Kris
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

SellerChamp Review

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce platform I have ever on-boarded with. Throughout previous transitions we have ran into major issues causing our eCommerce stores to either be shut down or put on restrictions. Throughout this transition we have not experienced anything remotely close to that. During the entire process, every time we have had any concerns, even if they weren't issues, SellerChamp's customer support team has been there to guide us through every step. From what I see thus far, their business model is centered around customer sanctification and ease of use and it has been a very pleasant transition.

Pluspunten

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

Minpunten

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Sansarah

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021

I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

Pluspunten

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

Minpunten

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen

Inventory source was not able to integrate my repricer (Informed) correctly and had the worst support to help me. You always get someone different to deal with an issue, take long to respond and they do not follow up. They also more expensive than Sellerchamp.

Inventory Source

it has been recommended by Noah Mincis
Mandeep

Great Automated Listing Service for Multiple Platforms

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2020

Excellent! I am very impressed with this product as well as the professional attitude of the team to work through any issues / customer requirement.

Pluspunten

Seller Champ is a one stop solution for my small business to sell on ebay / amazon / shopify / walmart / etsy.
They have it all covered from automated and customized listing to shipping for across platforms.
The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7!

Minpunten

Hard to say - these guys do really well.

ChannelAdvisor

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp

Yes for many reason - price was key . Have had no reason to look back or around!
Raymond
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A design structure from a professional seller's perspective

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

Other than providing an excellent application, Seller Champ can be distinguished from most applications with access to excellent customer support from real people who know and take an interest in your issues. This aspect of the service rarely found and invaluable. Thank you!

Pluspunten

It is intuitive and provides seamless access to all the data and features needed to manage a multi-channel online business.

Minpunten

So far, we have no complaints, and those that came up during the trial period were promptly addressed with customized tweaks to the program.

Alec
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Multi-platform listing and inventory management software

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2022

I started with SellerChamp to handle my dropshipping to ensure my stock rates were correct and prices were being properly maintained. I quickly learned about the ability to list on multiple e-commerce platforms which have increased my sales significantly.

Pluspunten

I needed software that could handle my dropshipping business by linking with my supplier feeds

Minpunten

SellerChamps repricing tool is very basic in its functionality, but it comes with the platform and works well as a basic repricing tool

Keith
  • Sector: Internet

great app and support

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2021

their recent "book a support session" has made all the difference.

Level and quality of support is better than similar apps costing 10 times as much

Pluspunten

good support for multi channels including walmart.ca

no currency conversion
sales figures are sometimes off

Chuck
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good option

Pluspunten

Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Minpunten

I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Jehu
  • Sector: Groothandel

No one can compete!

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2021

Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Pluspunten

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

Minpunten

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

Ryan

Just Perfect!

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

Pluspunten

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

NA

Sellbrite

Customer Service

Sellbrite
Clyron
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product that will not break the bank

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021

This is not a paid review and i have no affiliation with SellerChamp. I am literally, just a regularly guy running an eCommerce business that is super happy with this software. I look forward to using SellerChamp for the foreseeable future.

Pluspunten

First off, the price is significantly lower than comparable software. Second, this platform is 10000% committed to fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality. I've only been using SellerChamp for 6 months and every few weeks I notice improvements throughout the website. Whether it's better overall performance, or tweaking designs to make the experience more user-friendly, etc. Third, the customer service is 2nd to none. They make is super easy to report bugs and get back to you quickly. And when support isn't available the chat module tells you exactly when the team will return and get back to you.

Minpunten

There were some nagging bugs when I first began using the product. But I was reached out to by the engineering team about my issues and most of them were fixed within a matter of days. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed but I have every bit of confidence in the SellerChamp engineers. They have done an amazing job up to this point.

Traci
  • Sector: Groothandel

A Strong Product to be Offered

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2020

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

Pluspunten

As a Small Business, Wholesale and Auction house we have tried multiple different Software options available. This is by far the best option to help keep items synced across multiple platforms and while it is still a chalenge and we are learning, it seems like it could be a benefit for in the auctions as well.

Minpunten

There are a few items that we have discussed about changing when it comes to downloading and removing html or creating packing slips that remove the quantity packed from inventory, which we discussed the removal of quantity work around for now.

Barbara

SellerChamp is the Best

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019

I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pluspunten

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Minpunten

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Jose
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

great support

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2021

We have worked with seller champ for several years and overall it has been a very smooth transaction, they are responsive to any issues and support your growth

Pluspunten

The customer service from [ Sensitive content ] and some of the team, they are always responsive with all my inquiries

Minpunten

something has changed in the way they answer their customer inquiries and seems like a lot of new people who don't understand the program but eventually they get you to some one who can help you

Zam

Great service

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

Excellent

Pluspunten

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Minpunten

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Automotive

SelerChamp

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2022

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Nothing.

SixBit Software

Customer service

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp

Customer service and it is web based
Ginger

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2022

Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question.
It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money.
The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

Minpunten

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

Mickey

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker.
SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals.
Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive.
SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately.
If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software
Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

None!
Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium...

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees.

The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Minpunten

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

Anis

BEST SOFTWARE.

Pluspunten

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Minpunten

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Timothy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2022

Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

Pluspunten

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

Minpunten

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Ric
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

SellerChamp works for us

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2021

but we were able to solve a very big problems such as over-selling and correct pricing with SellerChamp.
SellerChamp tech support is amazing. They are super responsive, knowledgeable and patient. That's important.

Pluspunten

Quick-lister & automation features are working very well.

Minpunten

We are doing complicated things so things do get a bit complicated.

Sean
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Hidden Gem! Amazing product!

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020

The software is amazing and the support is top tier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
was great to work with!

Pluspunten

This software makes listing a breeze and the cross marketplace integrations is amazing!

Minpunten

Honestly NOTHING! This software is really too good to be true!

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen

Was looking for the right fit for our business that was not to expensive.

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp

All of these were either expensive for a small business or did not check all the boxes. Sellerchamp checked all the boxes and more!