PREto3

Sector: Detailhandel

PREto3 Review

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Great App, you can really tell they’re working hard to make this a great app, there was some issue where you couldn’t use a certain feature, but they were able to fix that after we reported this problem.

Pluspunten

What I love about this program: 1. Immunization and allergy records 2. Attendance 3. Communication feature which makes it a lot easier for parents to participate. 4. Keeping up with tuition fees 5. Calendar Updates 6. Curriculum materials

Minpunten

Wish they have a video function that we can share with the parents, little glitches that happens every now and then, I’ve already reported this to their support and hopefully they will have this fixed by the next update.

Fana H.
Sector: Computernetwerken
Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

PREto3 Child Care Management App Review

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It’s a growing company so sometimes support can be slow, and app might crash, but you can see they’re constantly working on these problems.

Pluspunten

Friendly and passionate staffs. The app is constantly updating with new features since I started using this app. I love that there’s more features to keep records of immunization and also a better looking interface makes it more fun to use. Their sales and support staffs are really friendly and also respond within a day.

Minpunten

Small start-up so when I first started using the app a lot of the functions wasn’t working properly and their support was nowhere to be found, but a couple month ago they contacted me again to set up the app, and the new app definitely looks a lot different and works a lot better, and it seems like they have a lot more support staffs to help me.

Sarah K.

30 Day trial

Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019

Pluspunten

I am only in week one of the 30 day trial. So far ease of clock in and out is amazing. 4 digit code or scan and done. We will continue to troubleshoot all the system has to offer and hope to continue to use after the 30 day trial.

Minpunten

When a staff member did not receive the email to sign up, I had to delete the employee and re enter the information.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We strive to provide 5 stars service to all of our customers.

I will contact you regarding the staff sign up problem.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10

Robinson N.
Sector: Farmaceutica
Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
Vertalen met Google

AWESOME APP. LOVE THE WORK.

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Great App and love all the features and saved so much time on the paper work!

Pluspunten

Out of all the child care management system I’ve used in the past years, PREto3 is the easiest one to learn and also set up, you can find their app store link on their website and download the app directly. There’s also no sign up required for parents to use the app, they just need their emails to log into the app. We saved so much time on paperworks and payment since everything is stored inside the system. It’s definitely worth the value especially the app is free to use.

Minpunten

Experience with using this app has been great so far, will update if anything comes up

Antwoord van PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Robinson! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ava W.

Great!!

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2018

Pluspunten

Simple, easy to use, constantly improving, getting better with each updates, lots of features

Minpunten

The app crashes sometimes when you're on it for too long, but hasn't been happening recently, maybe the problem is already fixed.

Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Not useful

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I hate it, it isn’t intuitive or useful.

Pluspunten

It is an app, that is about all I can say for it.

Minpunten

This app is being used by my grade school aged child care. When I log into the app it presents me with a landing page of content that is NOT at all applicable to me or my family. It doesn’t surface communication right on the landing page (which is the only thing I use it for). The landing page is not dynamic, it never changes. In the last app I used for this same service it allowed me to see the calendar of activities and indicate when I would be absent, or to sign up (within the app) for additional activities, and show those to me to confirm I was attending.

Antwoord van PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We cannot dictate what the preschool teacher or owner wants to share on their landing page, all information provided in the landing page is what the program teachers or admin think is useful to the parents. Communication is part of the many features that we provide in the app, after log in simply click on menu button at the lower right and you will see communication feature along with some other useful features you can use. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at [email protected]

Titilola L.

The Best Thing in 2019

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We are gradually doing away with paper and becoming a modern organization .

Pluspunten

I have just started learning the ropes in technology, being from the paper age so I was worried that I would be able to use our Preto3. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were very assuring and I’ve found the software quite easy to use and very useful. Even the parents are in love with it as communication is much faster.

Minpunten

I am yet to have one. I’ve not synchronized it with our payment system. Once I do that, then it becomes perfect.

Joan F.

new child care user

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

Very pleased!

Pluspunten

I have had so much to learn this year as we have a new child care center but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been such a great help! Patient instruction on use of the software. Always willing to answer my questions!

Minpunten

I would like to delete invoices myself when I make a mistake. However, just a quick email and I have had all the help I needed.

Mayank N.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Really helpful for parents

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2019

Excellent app

Pluspunten

Easy to track school events on the calendar feature and also being able to see my kids daily school activities and live updates on pictures and videos

Minpunten

Sometimes the app doesn't keep you logged in, So once you close the app you have to re-login again

Antwoord van PREto3

Thank you very much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best child care management application on the market, so I'm happy to see that reflect on your experience with our app. We have fixed the log in issue, our system will remember you and keep you logged in.

Biraj Z.

Amazing Concept

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Overall experience is good. Almost features are covered which required for teachers, parents and school admin. So I will give 90 out of 100.

Pluspunten

1) I like concept that parents keep updated about their child.
2) Reduces pepper work
3) Check-in/out students along with edit and history feature.

1) No Offline Support
2) UI/UX can be more user friendly.

Antwoord van PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Biraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thomas L.
Sector: Horeca

PREto3 capterra review

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2018

Pluspunten

Being able to see what my kids are doing and learning daily. It has been a lot easier for us to do payment talk to teachers and check school events all in one app.

Minpunten

I've been using this app for six month and there hasn't been a bad experience yet

Elijah M.
Sector: Facilitaire diensten

PREto3 App Review

Pluspunten

Have everything I need on my phone. I can check my son in from my app instead of using sign in/out sheet, and all the enrollment documents are already online, so no more missing information when I'm trying to sign up for a school. It is also much easier using the app to communicate with teachers.

Minpunten

Nothing particular, the app has been working the way it's supposed to be.

Suhail J.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

I love PREto3!

Pluspunten

I really enjoyed all the different resources and the access to helpful information about my child’s development.

Minpunten

I was very satisfied with it overall. The only thing I would suggest is providing more variety in types of resources.

Shirley V.
Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Really easy to use

Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Friendly staffs, and great system at no cost!

Pluspunten

Fast! Easy to use. Great supporting staffs, Great built-in curriculums.

Minpunten

Small Company so they have limited supporting staffs, it can take some time to connect with their support, but nevertheless still got helped and solved my problem at the end of the day!

Antwoord van PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Shirley! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And I agree that our supporting staffs are very limited, and we're constantly hiring as we grow, we hope to provide the best experience for you.

Jackie W.
Sector: Verzekeringen

Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

Pluspunten

I like that I can review my child’s progress see important announcements and be a part of the class room.

Minpunten

I’d like to see more about what’s going on in the school. More updates, more use. Possibly suggestions to increase my child’s learning

Kevin L.
Sector: Biotechnologie

LOVED IT!

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, easy sign up process and ready to use in minutes. Their staffs are really friendly and helpful during our set up process.

Minpunten

Nothing really, it's a free app and works well.

Joan D.

Not satisfied

Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Disappointing because it’s not fully functional

Pluspunten

It was free and seemed it would be a match for our needs

Minpunten

We weren’t empowered to set up new families and had to rely on our rep who was very nice but all the way up in NYC and we’d prefer someone closer or who can let us have more access to the information needed to manage the program

Antwoord van PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We've updated our app a few times since then. You now have access to every features in the app and also you will have access to all the information you need to manage the program. You can now set up new families, teachers and student. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at [email protected]

James C.

Reviews For PREto3

Pluspunten

Ability to track student check-in/out records and track which rooms students are in really saves us huge amount of time. THere are five features that we had to go to multiple different systems to use now it's all in one app.

Minpunten

Daily activities still crashes sometimes.

Lauren T.
Vertalen met Google

Wish my daycare provider would utilize the app features

Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018

Pluspunten

I am attracted to the communication and resources features on the app. The organization of the app is clean and intuitive, as well.

Minpunten

My daycare provider invited me to download the app upon enrolling my son; however, I have never received any form of communication from them through the app. The software is only as useful as the content uploaded to it, so unfortunately, for me, it's pretty useless without participation from my daycare provider.

Antwoord van PREto3

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us¿and we agree, one of the issue that we faced is daycare provider not being active, and we're currently fixing this issue by sending weekly update to remind them and also give them an idea on what to share with the parents.

Maria C.
Sector: E-learning

Parents Review

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

Pluspunten

Really useful for busy parents. It allows schools to easily contact you and notify you with any children and school information.

Minpunten

The notifications can be too much at times.

Jennifer H.
Sector: Medische praktijk
Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.001+ werknemers

Terrible app

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Terrible app, 1 message showing, when I click on it, nothing in inbox.

Pluspunten

There are no postitives to this application.

Minpunten

I have 2 children, only one is showing. complained, now 2 are showing, but any info on #2 changes #1's info. Have emailed Preto3 with no help.

Antwoord van PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We have fixed the issue of adding multiple child under one parents' name a few updates ago, You should be able to change any children's information without affecting other children's account. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at [email protected]

Preto3 is the way to be

Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Pluspunten

Connecting with my child through this software , seeing what he’s up to and what’s new with the daycare

Minpunten

I wish it would alert me when something new was posted on my child

Antwoord van PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And luckily we did add a new function that would notify users when something new was posted on their child. Please visit our app again to check this function out! And if you have any additional questions please email us at [email protected]

Cindy Y.
Sector: Consumentendiensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

PREto3 Product Overview

Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Pluspunten

Great support staff, great energy and very knowledgable in the early education sector. I love the new online enrollment and payment system, making payment and registration so much easier. And I also get daily activities update on how my son's doing at the school.

Minpunten

They're constantly updating their app with new features and because of that some of the features might be unavailable.

David W.
Sector: Bankwezen
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Review for PREto3

Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

Pluspunten

Parents can engage more with school by in-app message and phone calls. And also set up child's records such as immunization and allergy.

Minpunten

It gets slow in the afternoon when I'm trying to log in. The screen will show synching.