Recruit CRM

Software voor wervingsbureaus voor kleine tot middelgrote bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Henrik

Best ATS+CRM...

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

As user of two CRM+ATS systems, it is easy to see that Recruit CRM is light years ahead in their product. The level of customer support is nothing less then great!

Pluspunten

Very easy to setup and employ. Modern UI/UX and all (almost!) the features you need.

Minpunten

Not available in Danish and also not perfect calendar integration.

Jacqui

Recruitment Software Review

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Excellent overall - they are very reactive when problems arise - excellent customer service

Pluspunten

Very easy to implement and customize. The team there were very helpful when we transferred our data.

Minpunten

Soma aspects require duplication of work, but they have a very good suggestions area that is worked on.

Sam
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2020

The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Pluspunten

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Minpunten

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster.

This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running.

I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Antwoord van Workforce Cloud Tech Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view.

As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor.

Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to.

To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world.

Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs.

We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Dirk
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great usability and value for money.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2022

Easy of integration.
Source candidates, clients from LinkedIn.
Chrome Extension

Minpunten

Anonymization for executive job posting could be improved.

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Bullhorn was too complex and too expensive.

1. Price 2. Service 3. Data storage in Germany
Max

Recruit CRM

Very good experience

Pluspunten

Great candidate tracking facility, good Linkedin integration, lots of automated facilities, full SaaS solution

Minpunten

Not so good for managing the sales process

Vincere

Needed a true SaaS solution during COVID lockdown

Vincere looked over complicated
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product, fantastic support team

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Keep doing a great job!

Pluspunten

Super responsive support team, they are always very helpful. The IT roadmap is accessible to everyone.
You can share the pipeline of your candidates with anyone without the need to create another account. Overall, a fantastic tool.

Minpunten

The are a couple of minor issues, especially in the placements and billing tab. You cannot edit a listing if you made an error. As far as I know, the IT team will be working to improve it.
When I change admin settings for candidate custom fields, all candidate preview lists shared with clients/teams are updated and I need to change them one by one. Additionally, it would be great to have the option to create different custom fields for different hiring pipelines.

Recruitee, iSmartRecruit, Manatal en JobAdder
Louise
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best customer service I have ever had

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2022

Whenever I have had any issues, I use the instant chat feature to contact the team. They are always very pleasant and quick to respond. The software is easy to use and has been straight forward to adapt to our business.

Pluspunten

We charge our clients a retainer, and sometimeit can be difficult to convert clients from contingent to retained. We love how we can share a live link of how a search is progressing with our clients and they can access their own telent portal 24/7. If gives them peace that we are on track to diler their shortlist on time.

Minpunten

Through no fault of RecruitCRM, it's sometime hard to keep on top of the new features. There is probably a lot I don't know about how the software works because the team are constantly adding new features and I don't have time to keep on top of the new additions.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent CRM to use for all recruiters

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

I've used Recruit CRM when I began my recruitment consulting business and it's been with me for years. I could recommend it to others that need an easy to use all-in-one CRM for their recruitment needs. They offer excellent technical support and constant product improvements.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the UI is as intuitive as it can be. I've used many other CRM in the past and Recruit CRM is superior for Recruiters of all industries.

Minpunten

There's no real cons that I can think of. The overall license fees could be a tad cheaper but overall I'm satisfied.

Emma

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for search and sekect

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

Great support and introduction, continued support.

Pluspunten

It recognises social media profiles and links all emails up.

Minpunten

Sometimes doesn't load. A bit fiddly to change status. No option to record current salary in different currencies.

Amal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A Satisfied Customer

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

Adequate to our needs, good management tool, great service and response time

Pluspunten

User friendly, team reports, candidate and company overview.

Minpunten

So far satisfied, no cons as of yet. We are generally happy with RCRM

Jenny

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2022

Recruit CRM was not our initial choice. The three of us were doing a lot of research and demos over months. We had our preferred list narrowed down to three other ATS/CRMs, and then someone recommended Recruit CRM. So, we all sat in on one more demo, and we were pretty much sold. Of course, I still wanted to analyze every detail and offering, but Recruit CRM was the clear winner after all of that.

Pluspunten

We love how easy it is to source candidates and contacts outside of the CRM. We can seamlessly add them into our work flow (jobs, hot lists, pipeline, etc). We all came from ATS/CRMs where importing candidates and contacts was really cumbersome and glitchy. We launched the business three months ago, and we were able to move SO much faster because we had an ATS/CRM that kept us out of the weeds of data entry. We also really like the mobile app. (If needed, I could probably just sit in my car and work a whole productive day with just the mobile app.) Another cool feature, which was new to us, was the "deal sheet." We weren't using that day one, but as we got going we realized that it is a very cool, customizable tool that we now rely on.

Minpunten

You can search all notes but at this point, if you log something as a "call log" the text you input is not searchable. We would love to see that feature added! Recruit CRM allows users to vote on updates, so it could be in the works. We are also looking forward to the upcoming email sequencing feature.

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

A few reasons: 1) customer service (although we had really good experiences with RecruiterFlow and Creltae as well). (2) the candidate/contact/company parser via the chrome extension was the easiest and most robust (3) the mobile app (4) the industry recommendation (5) the user interface
Glenn
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Accelerated our Talent placement offering

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2021

One thing that I didn't get to mention is the level of customer service we have received. I never had an issue that was not responded to at least within 12 hours, often, I get a response within minutes or hours, depending on business hours.

Not only would there be a response, but a resolution would be quickly reached in a thoughtful and concise manner.

Overall, it's been great to work with/ partner with the RCRM team. They have truly expanded our ability to place candidates and has had major consequences to our revenue.

Pluspunten

Candidate Status Tracking by Job and the Job Posting features were the most critical features when we started off. We needed a quick, efficient, and cost effective mechanism to intake candidates and move them through a basic recruitment pipeline.

We have evolved since our initial use and heavily use the API to assist in the customization of experiences for our Clients and candidates.

RCRM is still the foundation of how we track Jobs, candidates, candidate communications, etc. We have a small team that is able to handle a relatively large workload, which is all made possible by this software.

Minpunten

Now that there is an API that is regularly improving, there is not much we dislike about this software. It provides all our basic needs and the API helps us reach beyond that.

Zoho Recruit en Trakstar Hire

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

It was mainly a factor of features required and cost. We did not necessarily need a large number of features, only what we needed to process candidates, post jobs and the means to use an API to customize things to our requirements.
Kim

First-In-Class ATS/CRM Software

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021

We view the team at Recruit CRM as a partner. Their product has provided an infrastructure for us to stand out in our field and to successfully grow our business. We have been spoiled by their excellence in customer service and strive to be as accountable to our clients as they are. We could not be happier with the business decision we made when we added Recruit CRM to our team.

Pluspunten

This system allows our entire team, all of whom work remotely and in different time zones, to conduct the business of recruiting and to collaborate with their colleagues for successful candidate acquisition and placement. We simply would not be as successful in recruiting as we are without our partnership with Recruit CRM.

Minpunten

It's hard to come up with a complaint about Recruit CRM. From the outstanding support we receive to the ease of customization the software affords, we always find a way to solve a problem we may think we have. And when we do find a functionality that isn't available, we usually see that it's been submitted through their feedback channel and either under review or in process by the Recruit CRM team. However, one thing I wish for is a better way to navigate back to previously-viewed records or lists.

CATS, Recruiterflow en Top Echelon

Integration between ATS and CRM with parsing capability

Salesboom CRM Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

Customer Support. Intuitive Navigation. Ease of Customization.
John
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

Pluspunten

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms.

Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

Minpunten

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Bullhorn seemed slow, clunky and like it was built on a software/tech from 10 years ago. I didn't care for the UI / UX design and found that data entry to be difficult. This platform seems miles ahead from a technology standpoint.

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

less expensive, streamlined interface, best LinkedIn integration, and well-designed UX that is very customizable. I also like that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and leadership team really care about my input and had taken my requests and feedback seriously. They are also very responsive and clearly think through the detail when they built this CRM.
Brent

Best Recruiting Software I have used

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Pluspunten

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

Minpunten

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Bullhorn was expensive and very cumbersome. UX/UI is outdated and inefficient. It takes multiple (too many) clicks to make simple updates and additions. Very time-consuming to customize anything. Every recruiter I had complained about using Bullhorn and the time it took to make simple updates.

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

Better features and functionality.
Javed
  • Sector: Administratie

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's.
The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

Pluspunten

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace

Also:
- Highly customisable
- Easy to use
- Support through videos and directly speaking with them
- Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Minpunten

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Loxo en Vincere

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Like a lot of the 'major' players, the systems are clunky, with slow updates and too many unnecessary clicks. The lack of customisation and support too

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

A competitive price point, I could also see the potential and passion they had to play catch up by pushing out a lot of updates and features. Always listen to feedback too and respond very promptly. they have to be in your shortlist to consider
Stefani

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pluspunten

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Minpunten

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Crelate en JobAdder

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

It was a little tough to use and I didnt find the user ability easy for me but I do know it's still a good product. There is no Customer Service unless your a paid advanced member.

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

Jobadder changed their processes from working with small business owners, after being in talks with them for over 3 years until I finally left the corporate world, after a demo, they turned me down this summer to work with them, as they are focusing on enterprises. It worked out for the best as a small business owner I am so much happier with RecruitCRM!
Lydia

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

Pluspunten

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Minpunten

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM, BambooHR, JazzHR en Greenhouse

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Bullhorn is a bully of a company with an out-dated UI. The functionality is largely the same as all other ATS/CRM combos, but they charge on the very high end of the spectrum and offer no customer support.

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

Initially, for the pricing but I'm staying for the CX.
Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product even better team

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020

I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

Pluspunten

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

Minpunten

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Zoho Recruit en JazzHR

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Monday was not a fullblown CRM which we needed.

monday.com

Cost, features, functionality.
Tracy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best customer service team, nothing is a problem! Great value, Great Tech.

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2021

I have been in recruitment for 17 years, having used a lot of the 'leading' options on the market such as Bullhorn, Vincere, CATS, and Invenias.

I would recommend RecruitCRM over them all.

Not only is the tech on par, if not more flexible/advanced, but the real difference is also the customer service, and how available the team is on hand to you, every single day. I have never experienced a service like it when it comes to the other leading ATS/CRM providers.

I hope as the company grows, that they never lose their customer service and accessibility! This is what makes you special.

Pluspunten

How adaptable it is, also it is very user-friendly.

Minpunten

I genuinely cannot think of anything that I could say negative.

CATS en Vincere

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

The reporting wasn't as easy to navigate and the customer service was poor. They had also hiked their costs so high in the last few years, I was not willing to pay it.

Vincere
Tobias

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy customizing and top support

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone.
It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business.
There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pluspunten

Best customer support I've ever had.
All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems.
Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Minpunten

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Starhunter

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

Several options were not available, like an availability date. Every custom field must be created by them and costs money. There's no chat support. Email replies need sometimes more than a day. By phone the support people are not available, you can only ask for callback and then wait for hours or days. Contract terms are one year no monthly option.

Starhunter

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

Monthly termination. Fair pricing. Easy handling. Super customizing. Excellent support. Permanent improvements.
Kevin
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Early Customer Perspective

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2022

Great development and customer service.

Pluspunten

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Minpunten

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Tamago-DB

Redenen om over te stappen op Recruit CRM

There were more CRMs in our evaluation but all had major flaws. Either expensive initial cost and then expensive customizations. Or it was more of a ATS client side but not good for agency. Or it was slow, or bulky, many reasons. We only needed a way to store CVs, Track pipeline, track clients, and track candidates, and this was one of the few CRMs that didn't look terrible in the photos, that actually allowed us to try it out without having to call a sales guy.
Kat

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

RCRM review - from a daily user

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

Pluspunten

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm that is looking to stay organized.
My team uses the candidate tool on RCRM to keep updated with our professionals, by creating folders/hotlist that applies to the type of talent our engineers posses. We also have the option of boolean search with RCRM and this is something that is crucial to our sourcing efforts, in addition we can have multiple resumes of candidates saved into the profile. When we add notes to our activity the system will automatically enter the time and date of the entry, you can create your own categories to make it your own - for us this is a great tool too since we work with professionals through out the US Nation.
On the client/contact end - the tool is specially helpful when following up through LinkedIn - RCRM has an extension that works with LinkedIn and it'll integrate the profile of your contact into your database.

There are many more tools that are great, the best thing is that the RCRM developers reply to your questions/concerns almost immediately - too much to list. This is a great tool! I recommend it - we are an engineering staffing firm!

Minpunten

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

Riece

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2020

Pluspunten

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms.

Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Minpunten

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

PCRecruiter
Lone

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It's ok for recruitment agency

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Pluspunten

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

Minpunten

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Greenhouse

Redenen om voor Recruit CRM te kiezen

looking for more agency friendly problem

Recruitee