Hired

Wervingsbeheer en beoordelingen voor wervende teams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Jon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great resource for technical hiring

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019

We do a lot of technical hiring and Hired is our #1 resource for making technical hires.

Pluspunten

Hired allows us to access top level technical talent across the nation. Passive technical candidates are hard to find and gain access to, Hired solves that problem. The platform is well designed and consistently improving. The quality of the candidates is high and most are responsive.

Minpunten

Over the past year their have been more candidates on the platform which has slightly decreased the quality of candidates. They seem to be more lenient in accepting candidates to the platform.

Overwogen alternatieven

LinkedIn Jobs
Stephanie A.

Great but costly

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

We re trying to scale with 200+ eng needed and with the amount of engineers that decline our requests, I fear that even with the unlimited hiring plan we will not hit out goal in 2019

Pluspunten

UI, candidate selection and ease of adding a job

Minpunten

Not enough engineers with specific technologies and expectations of annual comp is HIGH

Hired Review

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Its starting to feel like someone you love might be cheating on you. This is because I love the product and the value but there are key problems that are front and center but nothing is being done about it.

Pluspunten

I love love love the UX and how clean it is. Please buy champagne for the UX team as soon as this is read. I love that Hired so clean and readable. Please be diligent in adding new feature as it tends to add noise. Less is more.

Minpunten

There are key concerns around Product and attention to details.
1) Recycled profiles listed as "New Today" when in fact they've been on the platform multiple times. This is a horrible thing to do and erodes faith in the platform. Why give the enterprise customer the same thing over and over? I've been told by Hired to click the 'hide' button but this is not a reasonable solution. It creates friction in the customer experience and ads to the work flow. Not listing previous profiles as "New Today" is a matter of ethics. Hired needs to eliminate this practice or simply add a different label (i.e. "Returning Today".
2) Profiles are not screened for typos on salary. I often see salary numbers that clearly forgot to add the last zero (i.e. $17,000 instead of presumably 170,000).
3) Very negative impact on recruiting workflows when Hired allows candidates future graduation dates. It gives the impression that someone has a degree that they don't really have (i.e. Master's In Computer Science - Graduation 2020).
4) No clear summary of how much $ was spent and when/what results were. Enterprises should have a dashboard that clearly shows YTD spend/hires/offers/interviews.

Paul

User Review

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Been great, I love that candidates are looking and always open to chat. The customer support is outstanding. You could do better about presenting more relevant matches and sorting them/ presenting them better.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, love the layout of the profile, candidate interests etc.

Minpunten

Dont quite see the success in the amount of interviews it takes to get hires we would like. Also, being able to hone in on our particular bar based on previous performance would be cool.

Claire
  • Sector: E-learning

Easy to use & integrates w ATS

Pluspunten

Easy to use and share with Hiring Managers. The UI is very nicely laid out and when ready to interview we can easily integrate with our ATS.

Minpunten

sometimes can be hard to find candidates that fit a specific profile

Suvarna
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Best App for getting hired in less time

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2022

Overall the experience was very good and it helped me and my sister in getting lots of new opportunities matching our skillsets

Pluspunten

-Best part of this is the relevant and
Specific content related to jobs advertising for the people looking for jobs.

-I have used this earlier for job hunt and surprisingly it’s very good and immediately you will get messages /emails from recruiters all over Who are looking for candidates for your matching skillset
-Properly email communication and interview scheduling process with recruiters which gives transparency to candidate
- Salary/Role/location is clearly mentioned on all jobs mostly which is the best part I mostly liked it
-Timely alerts /popup notifications

Minpunten

Only concern is about the interview schedule process which seems very fast and didn’t feel comfortable if we don’t have info included like if it will be remote / salary expectations.
So we should have something prerequisite before scheduling interviews with candidates for addressing there concerns

Nick

Get what you pay for

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Pretty solid, I have been using it for a year, and even with the price tag, we continue to leverage the tool

Pluspunten

Ease of use, searchability, and quality of candidates. The candidate summary section is terrifc.

Minpunten

it's fairly expensice for the number of candidates in the system.

Chad
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saves a ton of time & sources great candidates.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, lots of great little features like hiding pictures and names. It saves me a ton of time and everyone is working with the same mental model.

Minpunten

The search functionality could use improvement as well as the filtering in certain queries.

Sierra
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Warm Talent Pool

Pluspunten

This software is great because you are reaching out to candidates that are already actively looking. It is more effective than any cold reach outs and I find that the quality of candidates is higher caliber as well.

Minpunten

It is not the easiest tool to navigate and often times, the search strings do not filter the candidates in the most precise way so it requires a lot of extra sorting through.

Andrew

Finding talent.

Pluspunten

It's easy to search for candidates, screen their CVs and send a message to them. The most difficult part is the message so I really like how you remember my last message I sent to a previous candidate.

Minpunten

Because I integrate Hired with Workable, I get rather annoyed with all the emails from Hired which don't apply because I'm tracking the candidate in Workable and not Hired.

Neil
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Tech Consultancy with constant Engineer hiring demand

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Historically, our recruitment model relied heavily on incoming applications, leading to excessive conversion rate figures and leakage in recruiter efficiency. Using Hired has helped us reduce our '1st stage Pre-screen Call to Hire' rate by almost 200%, which intern has played a huge role in supporting our growth in business scale and revenue.

Pluspunten

Hired provided a fast, efficient platform for us to engage, communicate and drive a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated engineers. Time and velocity is critical to recruiting in an ever more fragmented and competitive tech market, using hired has provided us with not only a direct channel to aligned talent, but provided insight and advice to maximize our efforts.

Minpunten

As Hired starts to expand their UK offering, it will allow us to take advantage of the other major digital growth locations in the North. Currently the platform is London-centric

Emily

HIRED through the Years

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019

I love the support teams. The platform is easy to use. The value vs. cost depends on what type of person you are looking to hire. I wouldn't renew my contract if I don't see better candidate quality. Nicely designed.

Pluspunten

I have been using HIRED's platform for recruiting for 5+ years. I have been so impressed that I've introduced it to 4 companies I've joined and refer others frequently. It's fairly easy to use and efficient in terms of finding candidates. Their search function is fairly accurate and if I am concerned I am not getting the results I need it's easy to browse all candidates or expand your search. The support teams is amazing. One of the best I have ever worked with. They haven't outsourced it so no waiting around for issues to be resolved. They also take the time to go over my stats once per Qt. and I find them helpful in mapping to the data I've collected to make adjustments and improvements to my strategy and effectiveness.

Minpunten

Over time, in the past year, the quality of the candidates has waned and I have been unable to hire anyone for the past 10 months. That's in contrast to hiring 2+ quality engineers per month a year and a half ago. I understand they have issues with candidate inventory but I am convinced they are going after the wrong candidates. The platform is loaded with candidates from large Enterprise , networking, retail, banking, etc. Companies. Sadly all non-web services engineers mostly working on and with outmoded technologies on enormous projects. They don't make it through initial screens and certainly not through any onsite interview. The candidate pool used to include a majority of engineers working on web services (consumer or otherwise). If you need engineers with current and relevant experience HIRED, at this time, may not be for you. Pricing packages are OK if you can hire.

As a final note, they have very little inventory for `Product Design' or "UX/UI' design candidates. Maybe 1-4 per week are new and local and then there are a ton of nonlocal candidates. They need to figure out how to source more and better design candidates. Also, half of the time you try to review a candidate's portfolio it's PW protected. HIRED must insist that portfolios are accesible. How can you hire a designer w/out looking at their work?

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Hired!

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2018

overall, absolutely love hired. from all of the technical recruiting tools out there, hired is by far my favorite and always the first place i go to for any new roles. there are stars that are on hired.

i love the ease of use

although you have to go through a lot of candidates, there are still stars on hired. usually stars don't join platforms but hired has figured this out

there are a few things.

1) you cannot sort by date added to the platform
2) the quality is hit or miss now versus it being top notch when we first onboarded 2 years ago
3) i wish there were more candidates on the platform in general (more volume)
4) i wish you guys expanded and did even more technical and IT categories

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great complimentary tool to help a fast growing company

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018

We have filled a number of positions thanks to Hired and they helped us ramp our Engineering hiring efforts and grow our business. It is a great complimentary tool but I still think that internally sourcing candidates tends to yield better results with less competition for those candidates.

Pluspunten

It is a great source of active candidates.

Minpunten

It is another place, in addition to LinkedIn, ATS, and email, where I need to communicate with candidates. Though it integrates with gmail and our ATS, it isn't seamless. Candidates expected Hired calendar invites (vs. how we typically schedule candidates in our regular process). I often have to double enter information.

Active candidates move quickly and Hired is very salary/offer focused. As a smaller, mission-driven company it can be difficult to gain the attention of candidates.

The search/filter functionality isn't great when looking through candidates, and I typically get shown the same candidates over and over again.

Tonia
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great tool for Tech Talent

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Using Hired has helped us find great tech talent, much quicker than regular sourcing and helps us save time. With some improvements and being more innovative and comparable to other tools, Hire can do even more amazing things because the concept is fantastic.

Quality candidates
They are open to new opportunities
Cuts sourcing time in half
Make a Recruiters life much easier

Minpunten

I feel the product needs more work in terms of feature development and usability. They also do need a mobile app. I found bugs in the software frequently and hopefully the Hired QA team can look into this much more.

It would be helpful also if every candidate on there had a resume on their profile vs write ups. This makes it easier for TA/HR Professionals to download resume and upload it to our system vs having to look up the candidate on Linkedin and download their profile as a PDF.

The calendar tool also needs some work.

Michael

Hiring Manager Review

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Hired has been a great partner - they are always there to support me. They listen to my feedback and provide assistance that demonstrates understanding of my issues. I'm an advocate for them in my business.

Pluspunten

The software makes it easy to find, communicate, and track status of clients. Over time it has become easier to quickly review dozens of applicants in a setting.

Minpunten

Two things stand out as areas for improvement - 1. The communication center can be difficult to return to. The initial candidate outrage is easy to initiate, but it is unintuitive and sometimes takes multiple steps to get back to the email thread. 2. Offer a setting to hide salaries - reviewing candidates in an open office setting is problematic if my entire team can see the salaries of the candidates I'm reviewed. Often I have to find a conference room to do my prospecting. Perhaps tie this to diversity setting that turns off names?

Milly
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Overall happy - would recommend

Pluspunten

Overall very happy with Hired. I like being able to see what other interviews candidates have, when searching for suitable candidates, being able to swipe through quickly is useful without having to return to the beginning of the search

Minpunten

I think it should be standard for candidates to upload a CV along with their profile. A lot of the time profiles are missing useful information that can be found on a CV.

It would also be helpful for all candidates to have to provide availability in their calendars - sometimes waiting for a response to arrange a call can waste a couple of valuable days

Finally, being able to reply from Outlook to messages would be very useful. I spend a lot of time working from my phone when commuting so I can't always log in to Hired.

Erica
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Hired Review

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Overall, I stick with Hired because we make hires from your platform and your customer service is on top of it. Overall, it's a product that works for me and Niantic!

Pluspunten

There are 2 things I liked about Hired the most. One, how easy it is to use. Two, the customer service. Ali (and Rigis) are super helpful on tracking our hires and movement.

Minpunten

There are few things I do not like.
1. The quality of engineers has gone down since hired has grown.
2. It took a while to get the feature of having the same question with different locations on your platform. Thank you for doing that!.
3. As a personal thing, Hired turned off our service because we were late signing our new contract. I thought this was not great business since we've been working with you all from the beginning and have made a lot of hires from your platform.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best way to Hire developers today

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

We've hired many people using the service and been impressed both with the quality and targeting of candidates, as well as the top class customer service they provide.

Pluspunten

The daily activity, showing you new candidates to review is greta. Knowing skills, experience and salary expectation is a big bonus.

Minpunten

There could be more features around filtering and sorting candidates.

• Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good for hiring engineer and product candidates!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

I have used Hired off and on at various companies to aid in hiring of technical roles.

Pluspunten

This software allows you to easily connect with multiple candidates and helps companies quickly fill roles. Gives you easy access to review candidate profiles including resumes as well as chat, schedule interviews, and confirm compensation and requirements right within the platform. If you use an ATS they also integrate with a few of them to make the candidate flow even easier.

Minpunten

I wish there were business candidates available on the platform for hire as well as the more technical candidates. Would like more transparency around what other companies the candidate is interviewing with and where within their job search process they are.

Jaime
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

At fast changing startups, Hired’s effectiveness is one thing that remains constant

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Hired has the reliability and consistency that most other recruiting agencies don’t have. It should be in the toolkit of any startup that has raised at least a Series A.

Pluspunten

Recruiting is not just one of the most important, but often one is the most difficult functions within a company. Hired provided our company a platform to make things a little easier. Unlike third party recruiters, you can operate on your own time.

Minpunten

You can make the assumption that all the candidates are actively looking—making the sell process in a buyer’s market tougher. That’s not a problem with the software—it’s just the nature of things. I wish there were more active updates about where the candidate was in other company’s processes.

Terri

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Most candidates are worth speaking to (the quality is there) and they seem to be serious in their search.

Pluspunten

The different categories and how they are organized - location, sponsorship, skills, other skills, salary, etc. It's easy to navigate.

Minpunten

We are no longer able to search on specific titles, and only "software engineering" as a group - which is much too broad. If I search by titles in a boolean search it is too limiting and narrow - it does not capture all of the data.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Free candy for recruiters

Pluspunten

Hired is seriously like trick or treating for recruiters. Full of well-qualified candidates who are all actively looking. I see faster response times through Hired than any other software. The interface is very clear to read and digest all information. Being able to search for specific skills is key in tech recruiting and Hired makes this very easy.

Minpunten

The amount of candidates I see for niche roles

Eshed

A powerful hiring tool

Pluspunten

It feels in the pipeline of candidates and most candidates are mid-senior which is what we are looking for

Minpunten

Some of the flows are clunky. Also, the notifications about a candidate being interviewed with other companies are annoying and redundant

• Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pretty good but still needs work, new candidates need to show up at the top. Internal notes...

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

I've found a few amazing product designers for whom I am very grateful.

Pluspunten

I like being able to see what candidates are looking for so I can tailor my approach to their needs and see if they would be interested in what we do. I like knowing that they are actively looking.

Minpunten

I want the new people to show up at the top of my cue. I've already spend gobs of time sifting through the old ones. So many product designers have horrible, outdated portfolios in combination with insane salary asks and thus show up over and over. They show up as new when they've been on a dozen times. I write notes so that I won't be tricked into wasting more time looking at their profiles. Encourage designers to cull all but their best work from portfolios, I don't care that they've made 16 mediocre projects, I want to see 3-6 great ones with a case study and things they learned along the way. I want to see the greatness they are capable of.