GoFrugal

4,4 (198)
Schrijf een review!
ERP-oplossingen voor de detailhandel, restaurants en distributie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

easy to use
good customer support
friendly behavior of tech support members
Cheap in cost
Inventory management
E invoice feature is good and easy to use

Minpunten

no phone support, need edit option in transfer out screen but overall experience with this software is good for us !

Muhamed

My Experience with Gofrugal

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2023

Gofrugal is everything the future needs to evolve especially in business. These people are so fast, they are so focused on supporting u right from the start to completion. Sriram gave me an immediate call, Suba was very and is supportive all the way she seems in command and in service at the same time.. , just like a business mother , and when it came to installations and technical related needs ,there's this guy called [sensitive content hidden].. he entered my machine like a ninja turtle and did almost everything that i didn't understand according to my demands , he works as he shows u how to and the whole process became so easier than I expected. Gofrugal makes u feel at home though u at work. When I found it, I found everything I ever needed in a software. I can't forget to mention at a point when I felt I had disturbed these people to the maximum but they never minded and they kept calm, not bothered at all and together with me till now. Gofrugal is so vast and I have realised that with it, am gonna move mountains and open doors for me and doors for different businesses. This is a tool compatible with almost every kind of business , just name it. I therefore testify that whatever I've written here is absolute truth and no bias.

Pluspunten

Its fast, meets almost all business needs. Its flexible. The Gofrugal team is very supportive. My team which i work with [sensitive content hidden] are doing a very great job

Minpunten

What can I say? Can i say something that does not exist?

junaise

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

genuine reviews

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

Your product is ok but service is pathetic

Your product is ok but service is pathetic

Pluspunten

Reports and it’s a user friendly software

Minpunten

Customer service and support ia not getting on right time. None of our staff didn’t get an proper training from your side till now. If we have any doubts still we are connecting to chat. i requested many times to give proper training still no feedback from your side

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for your review. We will get in touch with you to understand more in detail on how to improve our ratings

Swoyam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Software with decent customer support for Retail Book Trade having a Mid Tier Pricing...

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2021

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped...

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped partnering with other local companies to sell their product in the market. At the time of installation 5 years back, it was a nightmare, their local vendor only knew how to install the product but not how to train us in moving our age old business procedures and techniques to the GoFrugal Platform. I was seriously considering of cutting my losses and moving to Tally. But I am now realizing that I am much better off with GoFrugal as my partner;
No doubt there were initial hiccups but even though they started their business from Pharmacy Vertical, they have currently tailored their product for Book Trade pretty decently.
GoFrugal has saved us a lot of time, effort and money over the years and helped us grow.

Pluspunten

1. Ease of Use - The Menus and Navigation for billing are quite simple making it easy for even our support staff to jump in and help during peak hours.
2. Robust - We have been using RPOS 7 since the last 5 years and there has never been an SOS situation
3. Customer Support - During there initial years they were struggling in this aspect but since the last couple of years they have become better but there is room for improvement.

Minpunten

1. YouTube Videos are helpful to some extent but they don't update their help documents repository.
2. Most of the times when I contacted customer support there first suggestion will be please update to the latest build and hope this has been fixed, even after I have told them, I recently updated.
3. There are only a few knowledgeable customer support executives who immediately can figure out your issue and have the solution ready for you. For others they need to train more thoroughly. "I do not want to know the cause of my issue but the solution"

Amal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A few suggestions that can benefit all your clients

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

Overall, I'd rate the experience a little above fair. I have shared a lot of suggestions and the discussions are not being taken very seriously. Some essential features are still needed in the software which can definitely make this one of the best software in the industry. Some existing features are not complete and they are blunt. They can be improved by taking direct suggestions from the customers' experience. A recent happening was regarding the ORDER EASY APP. There were a lot of glitches in the app but it was very hard to commincate with you and I had to spend a lot of time and money to develop a new app with other company. I will be happy to share more views on the Gofrugal product and improvement suggestions over a google meet if possible. You may contact me over my email if you are interested.

Pluspunten

I like the many solutions that this software has to offer. A lot of the solutions that come along are really great and make the work easy. A lot of the common issues being faced in the FMCG retail sector are already addressed in the software. Also, I would like to appreciate the kind and respectful attitude of all the staff, especially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, improvements are needed in a lot of areas.

Minpunten

Yes. Definitely. There are a lot of features that can be updated and a lot of other modern features are to be included as well.

1. A lot many offer management scheme exists. But majority of them are useless for HQ customers having central pricing and offer management. As we have multiple outlets, we are unable to work out offers for our customers centrally. Most of the offers can be set only in the RPOS which is not the way forward. Also in today's market offers using promo codes must be made available.
2. There is no real solution to handle damaged products. Practically, the process is a lot more complex one than just transferring it to a sub location and using the wastage entry module in the software. This creating a lot of financial trouble for us.
3. No way to bulk update Markup/Markdown price setting for products in HQ.
4. No way to identify the minimum/maximum stock level of the products as a variable. The minimum stock level for 20000+ products cannot be determined easily and varies outlet to outlet, product to product. These values must be picked up from the sales data of the product. Also, there is no notification or interface to know the stocks approaching zero and order them before approaching zero.
5. No way to print shelf price cards for products directly from the software after purchase entry so as display them on rack.
6. Big lag in solving issues. When an emergency situation arrives there is no point of contact to solve it asap.

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on it

Soumya J.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use feature packed software within budget

Pluspunten

The first benefit one will notice while using this software is its ultra short learning curve with easy to use features and a host of options to choose from. This is just the beginning, pros also include good support from their assure care team and a timely resolution of of the reported issues in most of the cases. There is also an added benefit of development support for any customisation or personalisation requirements. The HQ portal consists of a host of analytics and reporting tools to ease MIS and business intelligence needs.

Minpunten

With all the the benefits and features currently offered I feel there is still scope of improvement by adding up to the existing ones. Many other competitors in this segment of retail ERP is strategically partnering with many a lot of third parties to offer free integration from the ERP end. A similar list of strategic partnerships with Gofrugal is hopefully under development or yet to be developed. Focusing on this area may have a positive impact on customer satisfaction as well as business development.

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Soumya, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad that you are enjoying our product and service. Yes, we have worked along with the third party payment, CRM integrations, you can get in touch with Ushatirtha Das and discuss on it.

DINAKARAN
  • Sector: Automotive

GoFrugal

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021

If any new development required based on our business requirement, it is taking to complete too long time to take discuss, meeting, development & delivery

Pluspunten

Online credit limit / days approval
HQ reports
Consolidated TB / P&L and BS reports

Minpunten

Patch update very critical some times

each and every outlet update separately currently we are having 25 outlets. In future if it is increase the outlets Patch update is very critical process. Minimum we are spending 1 to 1 1/2 hour per outlet

Online transactions in cloud based

Outlet connect to customer support team (online support) it is taking the connection more than a half day also

We have only 1 server & 1 client for each outlet, If support team connected unable to use

Backup taking more than 30 mins some times

centralised options superuser & users in outlets

Backup need to update external hard disk or in cloud from outlets

Stock Ageing report in HQ

Offer / Discount reports

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Dinakaran, Thank you for your feedback. Our team has been continuously working on reducing the patch size and the time consumed for patch update. We will definitely look into your feedback and work on it. Also our team member will reach you along with the next step of action on the feedback you have shared.

NANDAKUMAR

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

I have been using this software for the past four years. feeling good

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

It have 1000 plus reports give me vivid picture about my business and make comfort on planning for the next month.

Pluspunten

i have been using enterprise version, it lively links multiple stores and maintains the stock. it has 1000 plus reports, it will give you detailed analysis even i learned many techniques through that. the finance linked with this software, gives enough to avoid tally software. the mobile version makes not just comfort, its superb when we out of office.

Minpunten

customer support has been made chat, that phone calls. its annoying many times. because if you are not a software person like me, could not understand the problems many time. that how will you express it in text format to make their Assure care executive to understand.
for every chat they will send you youtube.com link to see video. if you are capable of doing by yourself of watching videos, need no worries.

Shaikh
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Sams

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021

Ok

Ok

Pluspunten

Security and reports gst but it is easy to operate

Minpunten

It promised me a picture to be added to the quotes which is pending and returning a damaged item or under warranty is a issue

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Shaik, Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your issues as tickets in myGofrugal app, our team will look into the issue and solve it on priority.

Best Software for Reatil

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

Best Product to maintain All your Retail business. They have very detailed software Billing to Balance sheet

Support and Upto date Software Update as Per best in industry standard

Minpunten

Report designer should be added in product. It will allow us to design report as per customer required format

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

my honest recommendation. Do not even try GOFrugal

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

Very bad customer suport. They will stop interacting if thy are unable to solve problems

no Pros. The software is not user friendly

Minpunten

This is my honest review.
This software was recommended to me by a retailer in ooty.
On contacting the bangalore office, i was visited by their area manager and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
I paid Rs 10000 as advance for them to start installation and training
on day one an inexperienced person visited my place and could not install properly even after spending 8 hours on the job. clearly he was not trained and kept calling his office for clarifications. He could not finish the job

On day 4 after numerous calls i was visited by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who spent nearly 5 hours trying to install. Nothing was done to my satisfaction. He told me to start using and any bugs and clarifications would be sorted out the next day

I started using the software and encountered millions of bugs, i made a note of every one and contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He told me he would follow up and solve any issues facec by me.
That is the last i heard from them.
I have since installed Shoper from Tally and am extremely satisfied with it.
With regards to GoFrugal I request all people who are considering it; Please do not trust go frugal. They are cheats to the core and are not interested in followups once they have taken your money.
I have been trying to get in touch with them for a refund but there is absolutely no response from them

Bharat
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Support During Covid19

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2021

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Pluspunten

Easy Updation and Operations of this software is one of the best.

Minpunten

Very Few but as per staff support each and every problem seems to be minimalist.

Overwogen alternatieven

Stripe en Zoho Invoice

Redenen om over te stappen op GoFrugal

Best in terms of money & support.
Prem

Optimal Solution for Business

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2021

Gofrugal has solved our internal theft issue and of course increased our overall sales with their variety of offers in the system.

Pluspunten

Security is the most important for a retail business and this product has solved the issue for us. Ease to us and they have the best support team. More over, it is cheap.

Minpunten

I dont find one when i compare gofrugal with other software.

Rajitha

More than a decade of Quality and Assurance

Pluspunten

I've been using their product for about 15 years, and I can whole wholeheartedly say that they've become a part and parcel of my business. They've got an intuitive deisgn that has gone through many iterations over the years. Along with constantly updating their software based on customer requirements and world needs.

Minpunten

The lack of a Garment Production Module in their software has indeed caused some discomfort over the years in my business.

Ravindran
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

Pluspunten

Ease of doing transactions and Customer support is extremely good!

Nothing in Particular . Over all experience is good and encouraging

Sunil
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best software without support

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, many features and options, constant development, easy to make little changes as per our need, multi company billing,

Minpunten

Software is very good but no one available to teach or guide how to use it throughly. Even in chat they will tell our team will contact you but no one call back. Even they close the ticket without completely solving the problem so I need to reopen it.
Gofrugal should try to understand their individual customer's need and guide them to develop their customer's business.

Vikramjit

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A complete data management package.

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

Pluspunten

Gofrugal Retail POS is just not an ordinary accounting or POS software. It is a Digital Platform for all kind of Data Management Options. Growth of any business hides in its 'Data' which is securely and efficiently maintained by this software. I always recommend Gofrugal who wants to develop their business.

Minpunten

No cons find yet. (within an experience of 2 years.)

Sureshkumar
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

The front runner

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021

Previously some issues are there. But past 3 years i am not facing any issue. if any issue raised they will rectify in next patch update.

Easy to use, understanding the application and 15 years of addiction

Minpunten

No issues. Day-to-day updating. Some people are struggling to use this software. They need direct phone helpline.

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Sureshkumar, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our team will reach you and get the details of the customer, who are interested in Phone Support.

Mohammed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Gofrugal features are very easy to use and can using instantly without training

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

We are really very happy with the service and the features

We are really very happy with the service and the features

Pluspunten

Gofrugal features can be used with zero training with a person with minimal skill set, we can manage all the functionalities from purchase to sales, inventory management with mobile tools in a simplified manner.

Minpunten

Nothing major as we are serviced with all the required features

Nitesh
  • Sector: Import en export
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good software, but lacks customization & prompt solving of issues

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

Good. But can be far better.

Good. But can be far better.

Pluspunten

It has good reports, integration with business functions.

Minpunten

It lacks integration with online business, online websites

Uday Krishna

Great Business Development Software

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2021

Pluspunten

This software very good for those business who wants to track everything from the scratches everyday. After sale service from company is very genuine. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is the best person I have ever meet somebody from gofrugal.

Minpunten

There is no negative point I found in this software.

Dear Mr Uday Krishna,

Gagan

Gofrugal Best software

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2022

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

User friendly , easy to use , fast processing

Minpunten

using from a long Time But do not found any thing that is least usefully

Ganesh M Auti
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Pos

Fantastic solutions

Fantastic solutions

Very good. Software billing is easy. Secure and rubbust solutions

Minpunten

Day closing option not much matured.
Modern digitalisation missing

Antwoord van GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on the best possible solution

Nooruddin
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The experience with GoFrugal was Awesome. As a partner, we feel comfortable doing business...

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2017

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Software Features
Regular Software Updates based on Market Need
Automated Support
Easy Self Help Materials as well Videos, to self learn the product.

Minpunten

Would be happy if they solved the problems, instead of following the processes in some cases. For Valuable partners like us, the trust is more important.

madhusudan