A2X

Automatiseert de boekhouding voor Amazon-verkopers en Shopify-winkels.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

David
David

A2X IS THE BEST ACCOUNTING TOOL WE USE

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Saves me a ton of time putting my Amazon sales into Xero. I love that it fully integrates.

Pluspunten

The customer service to help with set up was amazing and once it's set up it saves me a ton of time and I barely have to do anything.

Minpunten

It was a bit confusing at the start to set up, but the A2X team was very helpful.

Teresa (Terri)
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Pluspunten

A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Minpunten

A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.

Raphael
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

The product is good, but need a lot of improvment.

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

Pluspunten

I like because it is easy and convenient.

Minpunten

The software do not breakdown the sales by product when it transfer the sales to quick books, it makes us have a blind spot on our quickbooks, when related to Amazon Sales.

Stuart
Stuart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Generally Good, There is Certainly Nothing Better.

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

Pluspunten

Once setup the software does a great job of creating a sale invoice with both fees and sales to match against the dispersement. Setting up is a pain in bmthe butt, but once done is plain sailing.

Brian
Brian
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

I like it

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

Well, it's a huge time saver and makes keeping track of my client's Amazon sales a snap. Compare that to other marketplaces and I'm doing much more leg work and summarizing. A2X automates all of that. Customer service has been great. Special thanks to Iona and Ashley for their quick responses and the positive attitude I get from both. I can tell I'm talking to an accountant and that they understand what I'm trying to do which is to tie out my numbers on QBO.

Pluspunten

A2X takes out a lot of the complexity of tracking my client's Amazon accounting. I love the way it breaks down each of the Amazon fees and charges and I also appreciate the way it calculates COGS. The backup or supporting files are crucial to leaving an audit trail. Email notification is a very nice feature.

Minpunten

There is a learning curve to working with the software's functionality. I think the folks at A2X should consider more levels of security, perhaps 2FA?

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and saves so much time

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2021

Pluspunten

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Minpunten

I cannot find so many cons. If you have multiple accounts, pricing gets more expensive but it still worth saving your time

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

A2X is the only tool of its kind

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Pluspunten

The niche focus of A2X has really paid off... no other tool on the market nails Amazon Payout reporting like their tool.

It's ALWAYS accurate and saves loads of time.

Minpunten

Mapping line items to locations in your accounting system's chart of accounts can be a bit overwhelming, but they've done a good job of suggesting/creating accounts for new usuers.

Anthony
Anthony
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fairly reliable software for which there are very few alternatives

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

Pluspunten

It does exactly what its supposed to do, i.e. creates invoices in my accounting system that I can reconcile my Amazon payments against

Minpunten

It doesn't do all that much for the money, in fact price wise it is too expensive for the limited functionality it offers. That said there are not really any alternatives out there

Lisa
Lisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love how easy it is to set up and sync my client's settlement statements.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

Pluspunten

I love that it only takes about 2 minutes to sync a settlement report unless there is new data to update.

Minpunten

The only thing I wish the software would do is update sales more frequently - preferably on a weekly basis instead of only with each settlement report.

Ray
Ray
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Does what you want

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2021

Pluspunten

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Minpunten

Does what we need, so feel like it's not missing much at all.

Carly
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Pluspunten

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Minpunten

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Eileen
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Pluspunten

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Minpunten

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING &

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Minpunten

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Richard

Absolutely Amazing

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

The ease of use and the time it saves.

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Pluspunten

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Philip

Top Class Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Game changer software.

Top-class customer Service

Always there to help & answer my questions

Minpunten

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Eli

Highly Recommended

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2021

A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Minpunten

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Clark

Highly Recommended!

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2022

I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

Minpunten

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Michael
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

Just works

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2021

Excellent and very responsive.

Excellent and very responsive.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Minpunten

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Overwogen alternatieven

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op A2X

Recommended by industry peers
Lynn
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best tool for our Amazon business!

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

We have lots of tools we Spend money on to boost our amazon business but A2X is the best tool yet. Making money is great, but if you don’t know IF you’re making money, or how MUCH you’re actually making after all the hidden costs amazon charges you, or how much your spending on certain things, how can you grow?? Best tool out there! It’s a must if you want to grow your business!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and connection to quickbooks

Minpunten

Set up. It’s a necessary evil and it takes time but once it’s done, it’s done.

Karen

Tips for Using A2X for Amazon

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

While A2X is great to use, Amazon is still challenging, and so I find it a great plus that A2X has feature flags when Amazon is not right. A2X is an app and an ally for Amazon Sellers, I think.

Pluspunten

What DO I like most about this software! Still using it and loving how much time it saves me from the minutiae. I can check reports against the data A2X is sending to Xero and go on with next tasks because it ties out! I have felt like a "numbers wrestler" for years, but with A2X, I can focus on bigger picture with my Amazon clients.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything. It gets the job done.

Spencer
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Does the job. Should be a normal Xero feature

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

Easy enough to setup and does the job for a low cost.

Easy enough to setup and does the job for a low cost.

Pluspunten

Setting up my account was simple and easily simplified my weekly accounting tasks. Setting a couple rules in a2x + xero means that all my orders (1-time & subscription) and refunds for Shopify stores are automatically tracked and logged for my biz's book keeping appropriately. Honestly perplexed how this isn't native to Xero's offering.

Minpunten

Figuring out the configuration changes when my banking/Xero changed meant that I also had to go fix my setup in a2x.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Pluspunten

It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Minpunten

While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Oliver

We love A2X

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2022

Fabulous, we wouldn't be without A2X.

Fabulous, we wouldn't be without A2X.

Pluspunten

The time and money that it saves e-commerce business owners by helping to get their e-commerce accounting right.

Minpunten

There are some minor marketplaces that it doesn't intregrate with, but this doesn't really cause us much of a problem and we wouldn't really expect A2X to do this.

Melissa
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Efficiency!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

Pluspunten

It is accurate and efficient. It syncs to Xero seamlessly (most of the time) and I can have accurate monthly reporting as it splits out the invoices at month end.

Minpunten

Sometimes invoices won't sync through and I don't know about it until I login and check - a warning email would be great.

Kam
  • Sector: Groothandel

A2X FOR AMAZON

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

So far, it is good. When you ask quesions at A2x, the CSR will answer your questions promptly, and they reply by emails.

Pluspunten

A2X will transfer all the sales data once Amazon makes deposits to your bank account. This software is useful and ease to use.
All you need is setting up the accounts according to the accounting principals and Quickbooks.

Minpunten

We will need to calculate the COGS ourselves, but we will base on the inventory data in A2X.