Flipsnack

Creëer tijdschriften, catalogi, brochures en andere publicaties

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Flipsnack is nice

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

Krijgt goed de kans om te ontdekken wat werkt en wat niet werkt voor jou.

Minpunten

Tijdens de gratis periode heb je geen toegang tot een aantal functies; wat jammer is.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, Myrthe! Thanks a lot for your review. Are you interested in a specific feature? Don't hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]. They can help you with more information regarding the functionalities.

Conny
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

programma met veel gebruiksongemakken

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2020

Spijt dat ik al mijn werk er reeds heb ingestoken

Spijt dat ik al mijn werk er reeds heb ingestoken

Pluspunten

Makkelijke en gebruiksvriendelijk als het werkt!

Minpunten

Blokkeert heel veel en nu laatste dagen geen aanpassingen meer kunnen doen

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello Van, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We would like to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us via email or live chat.

Edwin M.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great value and support, excellent options!

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

Overall this is by far the best tool that I have used to create engaging interactive documents and finally have some analytics to process and use to refine future projects and relay ROI to stakeholders.

Pluspunten

This had the most robust user engagement reporting.

Minpunten

Updates to previously exported widgets aren't timely, I find it faster to create a new widget and replace the old one instead of waiting for it to refresh.

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words!

Jennifer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Pluspunten

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Sara
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

striking magazines, easy use

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019

Flipsnack allowed me to create a very visual design for my magazine. I found it quite easy to use, although some useful tools for online magazines were blocked for the free version and I needed to pay several times the professional premium version. The costumer service is excellent and they always considered to add new needs I had, as justify texts.

Pluspunten

You do not need any previous knowledge of digital layout to get good results

Minpunten

In some cases, the systems is not accurate and the visual design that you create in the project is not exactly the same when you export the final flipbook, getting some mistakes like aditional lines in the design.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you for your review, Sara! We're working hard to bring more unique features to our online editor, so stay tuned!

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I really like this, but could be better

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020

Its a good experience

Its a good experience

Pluspunten

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

Minpunten

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen.
On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

Overwogen alternatieven

iPaper

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack

Saying it like, you are the best in the market, in terms that you have a free option.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipsnack provides a turnkey solution that makes my firm look cutting edge.

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2022

Pluspunten

It's ridiculously easy to use and has a high WOW factor. My clients think this takes day to do and that I must be a graphic designer.

Minpunten

I wish they provided more templated background options.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and consistent

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

Overall this software is a great tool to present any publication or multi-page collateral. It's a great way to save on printing costs. There is nothing like holding an actual printed book, but for quick digital viewing, this is the best alternative.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to upload your PDF of your book and be confident it will show up exactly how you'd like to present it. There are several easy to understand settings for how to set-up the look & function of your e-book. You can even choose them to be auto-default settings so you don't need to select them every time. There are lots of interactivity features like a Video Widget and auto-finding missing links.

Minpunten

I haven't ever used it to design the pages from scratch. I always design in Adobe InDesign and just upload a PDF to flipsnack. So I don't know if it has good design features for initial page layout. The one thing that would be nice, is if there was another feature for not just books/magazines, but for folded collateral like a mailed newsletter or brochure, etc. If there was a way to animate for multi-panel designs, like have them unfold and present on the screen the way you would view if it were printed.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot, and it will be discussed with the team. We are pleased to know you find Flipsnack easy to use and that it helps you with your presentations.

Aulani
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Flipsnack for Monthly and Quarterly Magazines

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is very user friendly. Even though we build our templates off of the website initially, I was able to see how easy it would be to start from scratch on the Flipsnack website if someone were to do to that. There are a lot of features that can also make the publication interactive, which is always a plus, especially since it is a digital publication. Editing and publishing is also a breeze, which is a huge win in my books.

Minpunten

This was a very high level, probably back end con for us, but we were not able to customize the shelf the way we wanted to when tried to implement it on our own website. No fault to anyone, this was probably a specific case for Flipsnack so I can see not being able to customize the shelf on the back end. We ended up creating our own shelf on our website and embedding each catalog individually. This was fine since we switch it out every few months anyways.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack and find it user-friendly. We will also discuss your suggestion with the team. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Sorin
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Flipsnack for Fashion Industry

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2022

Pluspunten

Great functionality and quality. The updates of the catalogs is very easy

Minpunten

Does not have afunctionality twith starts or other method of selecting the items you like and review them later

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thanks for the feedback, Sorin. It helps us a lot to improve Flipsnack in the future!

Alecia
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

NBCOH FlipSnack Review

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

Great love this site

Great love this site

Pluspunten

Templates and you can include videos. Videos are essential fir us to share our work.

Minpunten

I have not noticed anything I don’t like. I would like info on how to get what I created printed.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Alecia!

Ronda
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Why I use Flipsnack

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

I have used Flipsnack for several catalogs and it is fairly easy to use.

I have used Flipsnack for several catalogs and it is fairly easy to use.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. It was fairly easy to use.

Minpunten

Would love for there to be integration with Canva as that is what I use for page design.

Overwogen alternatieven

Issuu

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack

It seemed easier to learn.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Your feedback helps us a lot, Ronda! Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Lara
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Minpunten

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Sujee

Flipsnack review

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Pluspunten

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward.

Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Minpunten

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF.

I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Beth
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Creates clean, professional digital content!

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020

All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Pluspunten

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Minpunten

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

• Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Minpunten

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Wendy
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Terrible Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019

Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

Minpunten

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Michael
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Online Learning

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

Pluspunten

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Minpunten

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Hello Michael,

We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Shannon
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Elevates our Marketing Material

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

Pluspunten

Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Minpunten

Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

María
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

Minpunten

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

Hey Maria!
Thank you for an awesome review!

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple to use with professional output

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or glitches. A catalogue easy to create if you have a company but also easy for the customers to flip (the catalogue)

Pluspunten

I have liked that you can have the basic features for free and you do not need to pay to have an excellent output. Of course the free version is enough only if you have a home business as I have had, while if you need a more professional output for a proper company you should purchase the paid version!

Customers can flip the catalogue very easily and also from my side it was very easy and intuitive to create the catalogue. And I have seen no flaws, bugs or glitches

Minpunten

Actually there is nothing in particular that I have not liked about this software. It offers the basic features I needed for free while you could pay for premium features. No flaws!

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Alisha
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipsnack has been a great tool for our US HR team.

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

My experience using Flipsnack has been positive. It solved some document sharing security issues for our team. Also, it is fun to add engaging videos, audio clips and pop ups to our documents that wasn't possible before.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack allows us to share important information with employees in a sleek format, in the 'cloud,' versus bulky dated email attachments. It is especially nice to be able to update and refresh documents in real time for employees, which then reduces the risk of having outdated PDFs floating about.

Minpunten

A feature I would like to see in the future is the ability to fully edit text boxes on uploaded PDFs.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for your review. Your insights are extremely valuable!

• Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

A great way to share Creative Compilations

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

Flipsnack allows me to share creations without giving up control of my work. I originally used Flipsnack to turn in creative works to professors and college administrators .

Pluspunten

Flipsnack gives me a way to share digital versions of artists' books I create. Combining text with imagery in tactile books is a limited edition - with Flipsnack I can upload word docs in sections of a complete book (covers, chapters, colophon) and Flipsnack software merges them Into a whole. I do not have paid versions of Adobe products so part of Flipsnack's value is in providing me a pdf version of each book I upload.

Minpunten

Flipsnack's basIc version is good enough for me, although I do sometimes wish for the up-graded features, but I appreciate the flexability that lets me take down and put up different books to juggle my basic plan limits.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hey there! Thank you for your kind words and awesome review!

Laura
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Make Your Company Publications High Quality & Professional

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2023

I like the product. I tried it out several years ago and have been expanding usage since then, with about 9 publications at this point.

Pluspunten

This software is easy to use, allows you to customize publications in ways that advance your brand and allow you to present your unique message to clients. This platform allows you to lead with high creativity and appearance in your publication. You can customize the content with images, GIFs.

Minpunten

Lots of cool features are unavailable other than at the highest price tiers.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Laura. Your feedback helps us a lot!

April
  • Sector: Publiceren

Flipsnack Review

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

At WILDFIRE, we've been using Flipsnack for 18 months. It has definitely helped us feel much more legit in the magazine publishing world. I love that I can meet my readers where they want to read, whether it is digitally or in print, and Flipsnack keeps my digital readers very happy.

Pluspunten

As the publisher of a magazine that is both digital and in print, Flipsnack has been great for giving my online readers a true-magazine feel without having to fork over the cash for the print version. I love how classy Flipsnack keeps my magazine. Prior to using Flipsnack, readers were scrolling vertically and it felt much more blog-like. The horizontal feel is much more like a traditional magazine.

Minpunten

Literally the only thing I would change if I could about the software is enable folks to continue to flip through the magazine after zooming in. It is a little cumbersome to zoom in, read, then have to zoom back out to flip the page.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review.
We'll keep your suggestion in mind!