Flipsnack

Creëer tijdschriften, catalogi, brochures en andere publicaties

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Flipsnack is nice

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

Krijgt goed de kans om te ontdekken wat werkt en wat niet werkt voor jou.

Minpunten

Tijdens de gratis periode heb je geen toegang tot een aantal functies; wat jammer is.

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello, Myrthe! Thanks a lot for your review. Are you interested in a specific feature? Don't hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected] They can help you with more information regarding the functionalities.

Conny
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

programma met veel gebruiksongemakken

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2020

Spijt dat ik al mijn werk er reeds heb ingestoken

Pluspunten

Makkelijke en gebruiksvriendelijk als het werkt!

Minpunten

Blokkeert heel veel en nu laatste dagen geen aanpassingen meer kunnen doen

Antwoord van Flipsnack

Hello Van, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We would like to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us via email or live chat.

Edwin M.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great value and support, excellent options!

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

Overall this is by far the best tool that I have used to create engaging interactive documents and finally have some analytics to process and use to refine future projects and relay ROI to stakeholders.

Pluspunten

This had the most robust user engagement reporting.

Minpunten

Updates to previously exported widgets aren't timely, I find it faster to create a new widget and replace the old one instead of waiting for it to refresh.

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words!

Ally
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Flipsnack is Essential

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

It allows us to cut down on paper, costs, and our clients find it useful because they can access our materials anywhere.

Pluspunten

The feature I like the most is being able to integrate Flipsnack onto my organization's website. The design of it is really sleek and professional with the dynamic feature. It's really easy to use on the basic level and really beginner friendly.

Minpunten

If there was an easier way to add links that would be really helpful. The last time I used that feature I was having trouble keeping everything the same size for a table of contents. Since the numbers were fairly small it was difficult to navigate.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review, Ally! The team will discuss your feedback and for sure will find a solution to this issue. We are pleased to hear that it helps you cut down costs. It`s one of our main goals!

Sara
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

striking magazines, easy use

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019

Flipsnack allowed me to create a very visual design for my magazine. I found it quite easy to use, although some useful tools for online magazines were blocked for the free version and I needed to pay several times the professional premium version. The costumer service is excellent and they always considered to add new needs I had, as justify texts.

Pluspunten

You do not need any previous knowledge of digital layout to get good results

Minpunten

In some cases, the systems is not accurate and the visual design that you create in the project is not exactly the same when you export the final flipbook, getting some mistakes like aditional lines in the design.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Sara! We're working hard to bring more unique features to our online editor, so stay tuned!

Adianna
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Needs more improvements

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2022

Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year I use it.

Pluspunten

I like the different tools available to create a newsletter.

Minpunten

I just like the way you use the name as a pertains to pages which confuses me since I’m American. there are things in the tools that can use an upgrade for a user-friendly approach.

Overwogen alternatieven

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Redenen om voor Flipsnack te kiezen

I switched because it didn’t have as many as the tools that Flipsnack has.

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack

Again because it has more things to choose from.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the feedback, Adianna. It helps us a lot!

Kelsey
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Flipsnack Is Great

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2023

Pluspunten

The presentation of our marketing documents – it gives us a professional look and is very easy to use and manage. Being able to add our brand elements such as color, fonts, and logos was really important as well so we can maintain brand consistency if any of our team members were to create their own.

Minpunten

Would love the ability to add a custom domain without having to go into an enterprise plan. We are a small company, so paying the $150/month doesn't make sense, but our brand is still very important.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Kelsey, thank you for the review. It helps us a lot! We are so happy that Flipsnack helps you maintain brand consistency and create professional-looking digital documents.

Bruce
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2023

I use it at least monthly if not more. We have a real estate publication that our realtors LOVE. Print and Flipsnack is the perfect blend.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use. The days of attaching large pdf with headaches are over for us. A link to customers is SIMPLE.

Minpunten

I don't dislike anything. I guess more personalization.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review, Bruce! We are so happy you like Flipsnack this much!

Joshua
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and great tools!

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

It has evertthing I need to

Pluspunten

That I can easily embed it into my website, and it is seamless with my content

Minpunten

I don't think anything is missing. I would like to pay a little less but it is worth it.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much, Joshua! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack this much.

Roger
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipsnack for our news letters

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

Excellent product that my clientele enjoys using.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and edit. Managing past publications is also easy.

Minpunten

I keep bumping into the limits - though I always find old publications that I can delete.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review, Roger! It helps us a lot.

Kelly
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great way to easily share PDF files!

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

We need to be able to share content like brochures with clients who no longer want to receive these items in print.

Pluspunten

It's really easy to upload PDF files and share with customers and coworkers. Flipsnack works great on phones and tablets so it's a great solution.

Minpunten

In my dreamworld, the ability to share a PDF with only specific people would be less expensive.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review and rating, Kelly!

Soumaila
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A powerful tool to animate presentations.

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2022

Pluspunten

What motivates me with this tool is how simple and easy it is to convert a PDF into an animated document.

Minpunten

Despite its free trial version, the price is still quite high for amateurs.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review. It helps us a lot!

Jennifer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Pluspunten

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Overwogen alternatieven

FlippingBook Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Damian
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

Minpunten

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Hello Damian,

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Wilfrido
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Pluspunten

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Minpunten

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review!
We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Lauren
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Pluspunten

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Minpunten

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

Hi Lauren,
Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF.
We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team.
Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Minpunten

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Michael
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Online Learning

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

Pluspunten

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Minpunten

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Hello Michael,

We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Marie
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome software

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

Minpunten

I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie!
You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com

María
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

Minpunten

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

Hey Maria!
Thank you for an awesome review!

Danielle
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

KwikBoost Review

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

Good experience - I've only used support once and they were very responsive.

Pluspunten

I like all the features and the ability to create documents in the software. We don't use this feature since we design in the Adobe Creative Suite... but I have found this as a good option for sharing content internally and externally.

Like that you can just save over existing files ... really helps us with version control.

Minpunten

The filing in folders seems finicky. I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder.

I also can't upload docs directly into a folder. This would be helpful and more efficient since right now I upload a document and then once it's published have to move it into a folder.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, Danielle! Thank you for your kind review and we are more than happy that Flipsnack is the right platform for your needs. We are sorry for the filling in the folders problem. Please contact our Live Chat Support. Our experts will be more than happy to help you.

Alisha
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipsnack has been a great tool for our US HR team.

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

My experience using Flipsnack has been positive. It solved some document sharing security issues for our team. Also, it is fun to add engaging videos, audio clips and pop ups to our documents that wasn't possible before.

Pluspunten

Flipsnack allows us to share important information with employees in a sleek format, in the 'cloud,' versus bulky dated email attachments. It is especially nice to be able to update and refresh documents in real time for employees, which then reduces the risk of having outdated PDFs floating about.

Minpunten

A feature I would like to see in the future is the ability to fully edit text boxes on uploaded PDFs.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your review. Your insights are extremely valuable!

Stephanie
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Good Solution for Creating PDF Booklets

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

Flipsnack has been a good beginning solution for us. We needed to be able to provide potential and existing customers with an easier to read option for our catalogs and ebooks. Flipsnack was easy to use and implement and we never had any problems with our customers being able to view the products. It gives it that final professional touch!

Pluspunten

It's simple to upload and converts quickly. I like that it has an editor in the app and that you can have interactive links in the booklet. I also like that it gives viewers the option to download a pdf version.

Minpunten

I wish you could customize the URL. This is only available with the highest paid plan.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that Flipsnack is a good solution for you

Sorin
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Flipsnack for Fashion Industry

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2022

Pluspunten

Great functionality and quality. The updates of the catalogs is very easy

Minpunten

Does not have afunctionality twith starts or other method of selecting the items you like and review them later

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the feedback, Sorin. It helps us a lot to improve Flipsnack in the future!

April
  • Sector: Publiceren

Flipsnack Review

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

At WILDFIRE, we've been using Flipsnack for 18 months. It has definitely helped us feel much more legit in the magazine publishing world. I love that I can meet my readers where they want to read, whether it is digitally or in print, and Flipsnack keeps my digital readers very happy.

Pluspunten

As the publisher of a magazine that is both digital and in print, Flipsnack has been great for giving my online readers a true-magazine feel without having to fork over the cash for the print version. I love how classy Flipsnack keeps my magazine. Prior to using Flipsnack, readers were scrolling vertically and it felt much more blog-like. The horizontal feel is much more like a traditional magazine.

Minpunten

Literally the only thing I would change if I could about the software is enable folks to continue to flip through the magazine after zooming in. It is a little cumbersome to zoom in, read, then have to zoom back out to flip the page.

Antwoord van Flipsnack Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review.
We'll keep your suggestion in mind!