QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4,5 (19.899)
Bedrijfsbrede oplossing voor accounting, buitendienstbeheer en voorraadbeheer

(19.899)
Sorteren op

19899 reviews

anuradha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Splendid with managing our in-out of our stock/inventory.

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2022

Excellent to issue dispatch orders.Terrific with inventory valuation with sales and purchase orders.Excellent and very helpful customer support.

Pluspunten

Manage how the items are moved from one warehouse to another.Approval helps to ensure all stocks are managed effectively by using hierarchy.Am tantalizing by it's powerful with purchase orders management.

Minpunten

It's effectively manage stock from different warehouses.Inventory valuation is very effective with costing.

Sisam
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

It is very useful easy and faster with more fonsong. And more secure

Pluspunten

It is really good software for small business

Minpunten

I like the most sales report, and products scaning

Kadeem
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Customer service representative

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Pluspunten

It is easy to use for elderly person and everyone

Minpunten

It seem bias and discriminatory against my culture

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick books for better company financial management

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2022

Overall the system is amazing the features are easy to work through and would recommend it to any person with or without accounting knowledge

Pluspunten

The ability to handle the whole counting practice from billing, invoicing creating estimates payments processing, generating client reports and bank transactions management all in one software is awesome and reduces the work load greatly this is all it takes to make it the best software i have used for accounting

Minpunten

Ability of users to delete and edit records and the system not having system logs to show who did it is quite a let down users should not be able do do so and in case of any changes a log history should be sent to admin to show who and what was edited or deleted

Axure, Sage 50cloud Accounting en Zoho Desk

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

easy interactive user interface with uncomplicated features and availability of tutorials all over the internet made it easy to implement
Chidi
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2023

Overall, I don't plan to stop using QuickBooks.

Pluspunten

Even the most inexperienced users can easily figure out how to utilize it. It's great that it interfaces with other programs and apps, too.

Minpunten

I occasionally have to restart the software after it freezes up in order to get it back to working. The necessity of doing that is quite unpleasant.

Havasan
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Quick Books desktop

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

Saves me so much of time compared to previous software. Business has seen more profit than ever before.

Pluspunten

Outstanding product super easy to use will definitely recommend.

Minpunten

Great features. Absolutely easy to use. Intergration process was simply.

Favour
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best and Easy

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2022

The quick books desktop is a reliable one especially for companies it participated a lot to my company and made the job easy for us.

Pluspunten

I like the duplicate of payment feature because it's states clearly how every transaction are made

Minpunten

The balance sheet feature should be improved

Sowe
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Super User Friendly !

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

I think it is a great App! Very helpful and user friendly. Great for small to medium size businesses and self employed.

Pluspunten

It's brilliant for small to medium bussiness. It makes accounting and book keeping very easy . Super helpful .

Minpunten

It would be great if Quick book can recognise auto transactions what category each payments are and integrate with more banks directly .

Vuyiswa
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

QB taking small, medium businesses by storm

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

Bookkeeping is one of the most important aspects of any business and QB has helped navigate through it so perfectly.

Pluspunten

This software eliminated the need for me to repeatedly pull a number of ledgers or spreadsheets, putting everything at my fingertips. As a result of its ease of use and the fact that both accountants and clients may communicate data simply to one another, Quick Books Desktop Enterprise is one of the most popular business software programs worldwide, also figuring out how to use it properly, creating quotations, delivery notes, and invoices became much more efficient. Once your company's information and inventory are loaded into the software, navigating everything becomes much simpler and saves me a lot of time because I don't always have to type everything out by hand, save it to file, and then e-mail, information is saved onto the software.

Minpunten

Access to the software and its functionality requires a monthly or annual charge from users. It's possible that not everyone may find this useful, especially businesses that are small, with a tight budget. The constant need to only use a desktop.

Emily
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We used this for about 10 years.

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

After using for ten years we'll have switched over to QBO officially in January so we have more online access from home.

Pluspunten

QB Desktop is very teachable - it's easy to use and user friendly.

Minpunten

We were never able to connect our bank statement and couldn't use the program from home.

Albert

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2021

Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

Pluspunten

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

Minpunten

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Andrew
  • Sector: Internet

Great Value for the Price

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

Pluspunten

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

Minpunten

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Audrey

Great Cloud Solution

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021

After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

Pluspunten

I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

Minpunten

The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

FreshBooks, NetSuite en Xero

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise te kiezen

I tried to move from Sage 50 Accounting to Sage one, which later became Sage Business Cloud Accounting. I followed the outlined steps (which initially required a Microsoft Business Subscription) and moved as the programs progressed, but at the time what they were trying to do wasn't ready and support was very lacking.

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

After reviewing my options QuickBooks seamed to suit my needs best.
Scott
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Rock Solid

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

Bottomline, accounting is a "financial statement" about your company's health. Quickbooks is the best doctor you can buy to monitor it.

Pluspunten

I started my company 30 years ago using Quicken for bookkeeping and before Intuit offered Quickbooks. My company grew and Intuit offered Quickbooks. We converted to it and never regretted it. The time saving, ease of managing customer invoicing, efficient vendor payments, and access for our bookkeeper and CPA make it the best. Combined with full payroll services, where Intuit manages all associated taxes make it even better. Finally, customer support is extraordinarily good, particularly for payroll.

Minpunten

While Quickbooks is for non-accountants, there is a learning curve. Nonetheless, it is well worth the investment, given the importance of what it does for your business.

Zoho Books

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise te kiezen

Quicken is for individuals and households. Quickbooks is for commercial and nonprofit enterprises. We needed the added functionality associated with business accounting software.

Quicken

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

We always review the market before upgrading to the next version of any software, including Quickbooks. Quickbooks is the software of choice for everyone we work with, including, CPAs and bookkeepers. We see no real gain in switching to something few professionals use, without a compelling reason. We have yet to find such a reason.
Beverly
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

QUICKBOOKS IS AWESOME

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

My overall experience has been great I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Pluspunten

Quick books has a very easy to understand app & website to manage all your business needs.I deal with a lot of truck drivers on a daily bases and Ifta tax tracking has always been a hassle,but not with quick books.They allow you to add mileage & fuel cost to better estimate quarterly taxes.You also received discounts on tax preparation software.

Minpunten

I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about quickbooks.The only thing I suggest is that they partner with more companies to offer customers discounts.

FreshBooks

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise te kiezen

Square continued to place payments on hold and the website I didn’t feel offered everything my company needed to operate correctly & efficiently.

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

They offered more services at a reasonable price.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Great review, Beverly! Hearing how easy and helpful QuickBooks has been to you and your company is music to our ears. We'll continue to be there to assist with all of your mileage and cost tracking, and tax prep for years to come. For more info on ways we're working to provide even more features and functionality to you, we recommend checking out our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Cheers to continued success!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Donna
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very Happy with this software.

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

Pluspunten

You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Minpunten

Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Nelson Kipchirchir
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best accounting solution in the market!

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2020

QuickBooks solves almost all the accounting problems in my organization eg; Budgeting, bills payment, reporting, tax preparation etc.

Pluspunten

- The budgeting module is very good as it allows me to keep track of my revenue and expenses as per the budget and gives a whole impression on the organization's performance.
- I loved the flexibility of the software when it comes to integration with software from other vendors.
- The pricing is awesome especially for small and upcoming businesses.
- Very easy to learn and put it in use, so far so good. No crashes, bugs, or hanging.

Minpunten

- The software lacks the current business trend features like barcoding and lot tracking.
- Limitation on the number of users is also one of the aspects I disliked.
- I wished there was the ability to generate other reports apart from the current one which is accounting based only.
- As much as it is good for small business as ours, it becomes hard to use when the business grows and become large.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise te kiezen

We needed a more automated software with more features which are less complicated to learn and use.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

- Pricing was good and was pas per our budget. - The size of the organization was also a matter of consideration.
Naomi

Not for entry level

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2019

It has definitely helped our business stay in compliance. Most CPA’s use this software so it’s an easy way for them to access our information. It has not been an easy software to learn but it’s worth it once you do.

Pluspunten

Once you tailor it to your business and get familiar with the features it can be helpful and stress free. Knowing I’m staying in compliance puts me at ease as well as having one spot I can go to to access all my info.

Minpunten

It is not user friendly. You can’t just purchase the software and try and “figure it out” on your own. I had to have training from my CPA and it has taken years to fully feel comfortable with it....and I STILL have questions! I also don’t like having to transfer the file back and forth with my cpa which means I have to wait on him to get anymore work done.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate you being a part of our QuickBooks family over the years, Naomi! It's wonderful to hear our software has helped you stay at ease by knowing you're in compliance and all your data is in one spot. At first it can be tough to figure out how to use all the features available and like you said, you can still have questions even when you're comfortable. If you ever need to know how to do something, we recommend checking out our Community page for self-help articles and discussions with your peers, as well as access to our support team: (https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-desktop). Also, if you're not already, it may be easier to share your file with your CPA by using our Accountant File Transfer Service (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1760628). This allows you to continue working in your books and apply their changes when they're done.

We hope this information helps and wish you continued success!
Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Mevasoa Benjaniaina
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2022

Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class.

You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Pluspunten

Simple to-explore process menus.
Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients.
Tremendous client local area.
Basic structures and report customization.
Enormous number of standard and contributed reports.
Brilliant import capacities.
Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Minpunten

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include.
No Economic Order Capabilities.
Fundamental Low Inventory alerts.
Versatile up to 30 clients.
Exclusive information base.
No evident focal documentation.
Versatile access just with an extra help.

chandler
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Quickbooks pro online could use some additional functionality

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017

The damn government laws seem to change faster than the software can and I wish Quickbooks could too. Having used Quickbooks since 2000, been with this platform. Lately the 1099 income I use to receive has changed to w-2. Accounting wise this is a real pain because I invoice at one rate, then have to adjust the amount to receive to match the taxes and don't seem to have a way to just set this up to be more automatically. PLEASE FIX THIS. My other issue with the software is the growing complexity making it easy to do something incorrect, then have to waste alot of time either with Customer Service or just in the software making corrections. I do love the emailing of invoices and the ability to include related documents for customers, plus with the ability to tell if customers actually received and opened the bill. I perform quite a few product demonstrations, for different clients and brands, to send a copy of the demo report with the bill "helps" customers know what they are paying. I use Google Drive for photos and docs related to this work, I wish QB could allow me to attach stuff from Google Drive, rather having to download to my desktop, then attach.
The above pressure points need to be addressed soon, because the cost is just a bit much considering how much time I waste dealing with it. If quickbooks does have a solution or other product, which would work better, then you need to have your tech support people better aware of the software solutions offered.

Pluspunten

it works, and most other software will also work with it, e.g. my bank, some google programs, etc. I know that Intuit is not going away, I just hope that they continue to update the software to keep pace with my business.

Minpunten

Quickbooks seems to play catch up with the changes for business. They do make changes, but it seems to be just a little slow for what I really need. For instance, my 1099 income is now W-2, even though it is part time or project based. Tracking the taxes related to this is a royal pain in the butt.

• Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

QuickBooks is Useful for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

Overall, my QB experience has been very positive.

Pluspunten

Once I got the hang of QuickBooks, it was very useful. In general I like it and it makes accounting relatively easy. One caveat is that I am an attorney and I have to do relatively complicated trust accounting in QuickBooks. I found it extremely difficult to figure out how to properly set things up initially to do all of this correctly in QuickBooks. I would say it was the single thing that caused me the most stress in the first two years of my law firm. However, with the help of a couple of third-party books, and some online guides from third parties, I finally was able to figure out how to set things up properly, and once I did that things ran pretty smoothly. I still have my own little "guides" that I have written for myself to remind me of all the steps to do different tasks - but even having to follow those guides, QuickBooks is reliable and quick. I really like how quick and easy reconciliation is. As an attorney I am retired to do reconciliation for the trust accounting - with QB it is so easy that I generally do reconciliation once a week as opposed to once a month, and this really gives me the peace of mind to know that everything lines up. I do like, in reconciliation, that QB is able to almost always accurately tag items to their appropriate transactions/accounts so that I just have to click that it is correct. I am able to set up QB to automatically download backups of my company file to cloud backups like OneDrive and DropBox, which is great.

Minpunten

QB occasionally tags things wrong in reconciliation - for example I have a trust account where client funds are held before they are earned and a separate business savings account, and they both earn interest. When I earn interest on both accounts, however, QB consistently tags them both as interest on my trust account, which is incorrect. Also, QB does not allow for more complicated splitting of transactions. I have a third party payment processor (LawPay) and on one occasion I received funds from a client and processed a partial refund to a client on the same day. In my trust account, however, this only processes as a net deposit. There is no way in QB to split this transaction into both a partial refund to one client and a payment from another client, so when I do reconciliation this transaction consistently pops up (it has been doing this for over a year), so in EVERY reconciliation I have to just ignore it. This is annoying. Also, QB online does not have all the functionality I need for law firm trust accounting, so I had no choice but to go with the desktop version. I would have liked to have had the option of using the cloud version so that I could more easily use the software on my desktop and also on my laptop while traveling. Instead, I can install the software on my desktop and my laptop, but I can't really use the software on my laptop and have it sync - rather my laptop is useful if I need to recover my file and then switch to using my laptop only.

Lyn
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

For the Beginner

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

I would and have recommened this software to many different people for different situations as its user friendly, easy to navigate and has some great custom report features. I run a small local non profit and have been using QB for over 13 years with no intentions of changing to any other service.

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. They make it very simple to enter customers and vendors along with invoices and/or bills. Then posting the payments and reconciling the accounts. You can use one piece or all the different capabilities, that is your choice as they do all work together.

Minpunten

The thing I like least about this software is the troubleshooting. You have to have the exact title or phrase of what you've done wrong to find solutions to help you. I typically only do internet searched for assistance and have not used the call in system. That might actually help me more but I'm impatient and typically don't want to wait

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for reaching out with your comments, Lyn. I'm delighted to read we're doing our part to provide a wide variety of capabilities in an easy to use package. We're proud to be backing River Cities United Way, so rest assured we've got you covered when it comes to support.

As an alternative to calling in, I encourage you to reach out to the product experts who monitor our social media channels. You can find us on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) or Twitter (QBCares), and our chat reps would be more than happy to be of assistance. As an added benefit, you can expect quick responses anytime within their hours of availability (M-F from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. EST). We're just a message away when you have questions, and they can lend a hand with finding the solutions you need.

Thanks a ton for your 13-year loyalty to QuickBooks, by the way! I'm wishing you and your non-profit continued success, and a wonderful rest of your week ahead!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Quickbooks works well on its browser and desktop app, but loses functionality on mobile app

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

Helps with data entry for businesses using it for tax purposes.

Pluspunten

I have used this software using both Windows and iOS. The functionality is similar on both operating systems, but the ease of use and accessibility to features varies more with how you access it.

Web Browser:
-All features are available
-Ease of data entry

Desktop App:
-Most, if not all of the features easily accessible via web browser are readily available
-Ease of data entry and in my opinion, it is superior to using the software via web browser
-Faster login than using a web browser or the app

Mobile App:
-Ease of on-the-go access to the software

Minpunten

The biggest issues with this product are with the mobile app, in terms of functionality and accessibility to needed features. In general, the common issue across all platforms is the ability to edit vendor names/customer IDs. This is a huge problem for when you realize you have accidentally created multiple spellings of the same vendor. There is no option to merge the data together under a single, correct identifier.

Web Browser:
-Website often freezes
-Logging in can be a hassle sometimes, especially with two-factor authentication enabled

Desktop App:
-Susceptible to crashing if you are entering data too quickly

Mobile App:
-Extremely limited functionality compared to the web browser and desktop app
-The mobile app, in particular, forces you to fill in certain fields not required when accessing the software via web browser or desktop app, which can make for a frustrating and time-consuming data entry process

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the thorough review, and I'm happy to address each of the accessibility issues you mentioned. You can merge duplicate customer/vendor profiles in the browser or desktop app, and an overview of how is found at https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145424. Additionally, you can disable 2-factor authentication (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1338460), cutting down on browser login hassles. If the website is crashing or slow to load, I encourage you to clear cache with these steps: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145697. Cache is widely known to cause performance problems, but clearing that data is an easy fix. The same issue occurs in the Desktop App, which may explain the crashing. To clear app cache, select Help > Reset App Data. The functionality of the mobile app is constantly being improved upon, and you can check for product updates at the QuickBooks Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. Should you have questions, please let me know.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The Desktop version is better than the online

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018

Pluspunten

Desktop - it's easier to have multiple screens open, but can only do one company at a time (online, you can use different browsers to open multiple companies). Has a lot of functionality. The only other thing that is better about the online version (imho) is being able to easily log in remotely - BUT, if you don't do it frequently enough (and randomly) you'll need a verification code.

Minpunten

Does have an intercompany feature. The online version doesn't allow multiple screens open at once. If you decide you want to cancel your online membership, getting your historical transactions off of it is a challenge. I wish that they still allowed recon of sales tax. Online doesn't give a "fee" and "Interest income" fill in for recon'ing each bank account. There is no listing for any asset/liability accounts that haven't been recon'd or a report showing the last date it was recon'd.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for this review. Your loyalty to QuickBooks is valued, so please know we're proud to be backing your business.

While I have your attention, it'd be my pleasure to address the Cons you mentioned. As a start, you can open multiple windows/tabs of the Online software. This Community-hosted article outlines the details (community.intuit.com/articles/1456006), and I encourage you to explore the space more when you can. Our multi-function Community database also doubles as a Q&A forum, so jump into the convo anytime you have questions.

Further, you can download your historical data and save it in spreadsheets if you decide to cancel. The info at community.intuit.com/articles/1254966 explains the process, but I'd be happy to pass your suggestions about interest income, flexible sales tax, and alerts about reconciled accounts to the engineers for review. We use your ideas as inspiration and default to it when developing new tools.

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Rescued us from spreadsheet accounting, automated subscription invoicing, improved revenue.

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

QB Online automated subscription invoicing for us, and we discovered unbilled charges and thereby improved our revenue, while allowing staff to work on accounts simultaneously and remotely.

That also means our sales team can generate an invoice quickly while the lead is still hot, and get the instalment invoice to the client to lock their place in our queue.

We save more time by connecting to other apps and by using the mobile version of the apps on the go.

Pluspunten

QB Online has a lot of bang for buck - it's constantly being improved and we've found it competes very well for functionality with some of the more celebrated accounting software names, at a much better cost, with graduated pricing depending on what you need.

It's becoming more and more integrated with other software (with connect to it with ActiveCollab for project management to import tracked time as invoices) and right from the start the bank transaction feed integration has been a life saver. It was buggy very early on but has been excellent for years.

Recurring invoices (subscriptions) are excellent when combined with delayed charges that can be collated into one invoice at the end of the month, for example. Flexible invoice templates and options for mini-statements etc have allowed us to keep our accounting workflow as simple as we prefer, while guiding clients to pay early without needing to be chased (too much...).

Minpunten

The iOS apps lack management of features that we need to use regularly, specifically delayed charges and recurring charges.

Logging in and out of the mobile app is a pain, as is the web app, actually, because it has a configurable logout time but the maximum is three hours and I would use it a few times a day - often just after the three hour mark!

Customer support is actually very responsive, although earlier on we bumped into a lot of 'that is as much as I can help you with' and some frustratingly low English skills, it's vastly improved and in the last six to twelve months, support has been quite good.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sticking with QuickBooks Online through its continuous growth and improvement! It's great to hear that not only has QuickBooks saved your business time and money, it has helped your sales team's productivity. We appreciate your detailed feedback as well and it has been sent to our feedback team. Thanks for the thoughtful review!

Aaron, The QuickBooks Team