ContentStudio

Sorteren op

Kwan

Deliver its Promise

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2021

After Hootsuite, Content studio can be a great contender for content management and posting.
95% scheduled posting delivered. 5% error mostly on Instagram account.
Expecting more refined and richer tools without keeping paying additional add-on services.

Pluspunten

- One tool for all your collaboration, content management, and posting.
- Pick Content trending or most shared articles and easily add them to post.
- There is an add on new influencer tool and analytics reporting
- Multiple Workspace for client

Minpunten

- Mobile app lacks robust features like on desktop.
- failed to shorten links even already connected.
- need wider integration with newer apps and tools: glorify, ocoya, pabbly...etc
- article summarizes the need to be better.
- branding for each workspace with client logo dn theme.

Rasmus Bernt
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid platform and a rising star

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Pluspunten

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out.

The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview.

While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right).

Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup.

As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Minpunten

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative.

I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

PromoRepublic

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

I liked the team and their approach better

PromoRepublic

Due to more transparency and a strong Content Discovery feature
Tim
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy way to ramp up visibility very quickly

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

I'm trying to get visibility on LinkedIn. Eventually, I'll shoot videos and post them to YouTube. My goal is get noticed on LinkedIn and then to start adding posts I compose myself. My visibility on LinkedIn shot up immediately. I'm anxious to try YouTube.

Pluspunten

I like that I can a) find relevant articles to share, and b) share them to an array of social media platforms very quickly and easily. I can create custom searches with my own keywords, grab an article, select the platforms to post to, add comments and images, and schedule the post in one go. It's also great that ContentStudio brings a copy of the article into an internal pane. That's very helpful when you're using sources like HBR where I'd otherwise have to have a subscription to the see the article.

Minpunten

There are a couple of small glitches. There's a really nice integration with Canva that doesn't always work. There's a very nice planner that lays out what I'm publishing and where. I can show it in a calendar view, which I like very much. I can't separate the calendar view by channel (LinkedIn vs Twitter vs Instagram, etc.). I'd like to put together a post for LinkedIn, add that post to the queue, then trim it for Instagram, add that post to the queue, then trim it for Twitter, and add that post to the queue. I can do that, but I have to open up Compose pane again an again.

StoryChief

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

I've started with ContentStudio because it looks like it's made for social media republishing. I can see that StoryChief has LOTS of options for publishing blog content and an API to hook into lots of platforms. So, I haven't written it off. I'll still look at that platform for blog content.
Russell
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020

Pluspunten

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

Minpunten

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Zoho Social en Loomly

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

The potential of the software

Price
Allison
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

It is great to have all my client's social media channels in one place, save so much time.

Pluspunten

Being able to add all my client's social media channels to quickly make posts, edit & get approval

Minpunten

getting a notification for each comment made by the client in the approval process. Would be nice to get batch emails

Buffer en Hootsuite

Cost

Buffer

Their roadmap
Bernie
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Content Studio is a place to create, distribute, and track content in one platform.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2022

I've tried or worked with many social media management platforms since 2008, when this became part of my work.

Content Studio is one of the new wave of fierce start-up companies from the last five years that offer more value at a realistic cost.

The way social media and content creation works has changed dramatically since 2015.

Before then, it was either blog OR social media, and now EVERYTHING is media, and it is more complex than ever to form a connection with people and get found in organic search.

Content Studio is making a considerable effort to create, distribute, and track content in one place as a viable offering.

Con

Pluspunten

There are many places to do this but I have found Content Studio to be bravely always making updates and progress towards a place to run your own 'media company' from.

I like the way you can connect to so many social media and web platforms from one place.

AND on the blog platform sort out your SEO, tag and other pre-post tasks, something that is always pain from inside WordPress!

Connecting to Google My Business and Pinterest is a big deal too, not every social media platform does this.

Minpunten

The weakness is the blogging platform.

But it is always improving and I'm hopeful this will become a powerhouse.

As with any software, there is a learning curve, and I've needed to spend time working out how to use it and fit it into my workflow.

Tim
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pluspunten

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Minpunten

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

The amazing feature set that comes with this application was the deciding factor!
Joshua
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pluspunten

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively
- User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Minpunten

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Stephen
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

By Far the Best Tool for the Job

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

Posting not only for my own businesses social accounts but that of clients. It is a no brainer in terms of a value add or upsell to my other services.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to command such a wide array of social platforms in one place and with such a powerful yet simple interface.

Minpunten

That I am still not using it to it's fullest potential.

Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

It was clearly the better option in terms of price and functionality.
Andrei
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best one but can be expensive.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

It is heavily satisfying when working with large teams.

Pluspunten

The software is great, I can say that it is the most complete one out there. It covers all the basics and much more, it can be excellent if you work with large teams. I would say it is the best for bigger companies or with large teams regarding social media.

Minpunten

The amount of tools can be overwhelming for beginners, if you don't know a lot about the subject you can feel lost. With most of its benefits being on teamwork and having a price tag, it can be not the best option for solo players.

Yadah
  • Sector: E-learning

My Go-To Social Media Scheduler

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2021

I was fortunate to grab a lifetime deal when they were running one, and I CAN NOT believe the value for money I have received for that low entry price! As I get more experienced I am finding more and more features that save time and blow me away with the quality and functionality.

Pluspunten

It integrates with all the major social media brands out there and is quick to let you know when the 'access token' has run out or is faulty so you can immediately re-connect the two (instead of only finding out ages later that something went wrong and your posts haven't been going out). You can connect your RSS feed to constantly have your blog posts being sent out automatically, and can set a scheduling calendar that will 'fill in the blanks' for you with older content when things are slow. They offer a function to search for realatable content (super handy!) and have recently rolled out a hashtag feature that will recommend ranking hashtags based on key words related to your content. Each month they send out an email listing the new things they have implemented and the bugs they have fixed.

Minpunten

As a non-tech savvy person it can get quite overwhelming trying to figure out what does what on the dashboard. I know I'm able to loop content (like you would for Pinterest) but I have no idea how to do it and not end up spamming my own account. They could definitely have more tutorials on how to make the product user-friendly for newbies like myself.

Tailwind en Buffer

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

The lifetime deal was too good to pass up and the integration with brands like Pinterest (which isn't always offered) sealed the deal for me.

Buffer en Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

The lifetime deal and robust integration with all the social media accounts I use.
Alfredo
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2021

I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage.

From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports.

I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool.

The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way.

I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature.

Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Pluspunten

What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Minpunten

Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

Stefano

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

lot of great stuff, but..

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

Pluspunten

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

Minpunten

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it.

Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Buffer, AgoraPulse en Hootsuite

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

Postpickr, despite being an excellent Italian platform, still has something to improve, the use of samrt feeds is not as linear and clear as on Contentstudio. It also does not allow integration with Feedly. But we are really very close in terms of utility and value

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

because it has a good balance between cost and yield, it offers the possibility to have analytics (growth plan) and to interact with the comments of all the published posts
Lloyd

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I'm looking forward to the customer service becoming as great as the product.

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2020

The product seemed really great based on how it was marketed and it's definitely a great tool. Customer support is kind of a mixed bag. Some days they are more responsive than others, but I suppose that they are doing the best that they can. I was tempted to get a refund and move on to another service but then they kind of gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse.
Content Studio appears to be just what I need to step our social media game up in a major way. I have no complaints about the product itself.

Pluspunten

The user interface is clean and its easy to use. They have an iphone app(which is necessary to do scheduled postings to Instagram), the features seem to be very useful, they are constantly updating the product and introducing new features. The influencer and analysis add-ons seem pretty promising, just wish they weren't so costly.

Minpunten

I scheduled two demos because I wanted to have a more in-depth conversation about the features and functionality of the product, but the representatives failed to appear at both web conferences. I think the time difference plays a large role in their slow responsiveness when it comes to resolving customer issues. Also, the pricing isn't exactly great but it isn't bad.

Socialinsider

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

I needed something a bit more robust.

Kukui

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

It seemed that it would be the best option in the long term, especially with the Lifetime Deal,
Mark Anthony

Complete Social Media and Content Partner

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

Pluspunten

ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

Minpunten

These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

Buffer, PromoRepublic en Hootsuite
Ken
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Pluspunten

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas.

This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms.

This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Minpunten

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together.

There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Ankit
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2019

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Pluspunten

As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean?

I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising.

Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp.

Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy.

Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Minpunten

I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

Kristin
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2019

I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Pluspunten

1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard).
2. Ability to add RSS feeds.
3. Ability to compose content within the platform.
4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment.
5. Automation and integration capabilities
6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Minpunten

I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

Robert

CS Experience

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020

I did lots of research and found all the deals, pricing, and competitors deals and pricing. There are pros and cons but overall CS is more innovated and geared up for todays social networking and the future of it all.
Their use of the APIs has created a hub like no other with resources and integration that can take anyone personal or legal business to the next level. Posting to socials of all kinds and your personal WP or 3rd party blogsite is now in one spot, one hub, with analytics, social inboxing, automation, tracking, and much more.

Pluspunten

You can take control of your social marketing and published content including curated content automation, link tracking, deep Insights, influencers discovery and so much more . CS can change your life if you are a social person looking to get more views and engagement or if you are a business looking to scale your audience, or if you are a marketer looking to have software tools that will help take you and your business as well as your clients business to the next level.

Minpunten

It may take some time to understand the potential of the software and the marketing strategies you can create. The few functions it lacks is in the works and will be developed by CS and released to the members depending on your plan type. Basically The cons are being worked on, for example: they don't have YouTube posting yet but will soon and still have YouTube for social inbox; amougsnt other small things that CS is working on.

Zoho Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Buffer, Loomly en Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

Overall, They are the number one choice and the direction they are going makes the most sense to continue utilizing their software for years to come. Their price is nothing compared to the money and exposure you can organically get yourself or with use of AI.
Paul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real...

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2018

Verified person making review. Easy.

Pluspunten

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE...

1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration!

2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button.

3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin.

4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above.

5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users.

I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion.

Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post.

Support is all you want it to be!

Minpunten

Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Lindsay
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018

Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

SO many features!

- You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app
- Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.)
- Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content.
- Ability to schedule posts
- The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content.
- Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension.
- Responsive and fun on social media

Minpunten

I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it.

- I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock!
- Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Tim H.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Better than I knew!

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021

After an initial disappointing experience a long time ago, I've returned to ContentStudio and am pleased that I have. All of my social media accounts for different brands are now under one virtual roof.

Pluspunten

I was looking for a substitute for Buffer; while I loved the platform, I was reaching the limits of my current subscription tier, and I needed a solution that had as many of Buffer's features as possible, while not being as prohibitively expensive.

Enter ContentStudio (CS). I bought a lifetime subscription through AppSumo a few years ago, used it for a while, then abandoned it, probably because at that time it wasn't as feature-rich as it is now. Then I recently remembered I had it, and tried it again.

So far, any feature I loved or needed that Buffer had, showed up in CS as I used it.

Minpunten

Sometimes, it's difficult to come from another platform where you're used to finding things in certain places, and while CS has good onboarding, it wasn't always easy to figure out what I wanted to do. Thankfully, support was very responsive, getting back to me within a couple of hours at most.

CONTENIVE en Hootsuite

Redenen om voor ContentStudio te kiezen

Cost. Buffer's subscriptions rise astronomically when you get beyond 8 social media accounts; the next tier is 25, far too many for my needs at the moment, and nothing in between.

Buffer

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

Cost (through AppSumo, a lifetime account was a great deal) and features (it had everything I needed in Buffer).
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Small Business Owner

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

ContentStudio helps me a lot, considering I am a solopreneur with very little time to build a social media presence on multiple platforms. If it weren't for this software, I would have to work much harder to achieve the same results.

Pluspunten

ContentStudio simplifies my content marketing strategy. I can post to multiple social media channels with a click of a button. I also like their SEO suggestions when I am writing a blog post. Thanks to ContentStudio, I got the hang of writing articles being SEO conscious. And now, many of my blog posts are going really well on Google and other search platforms.

Minpunten

Sometimes, I notice that the statistics about my social posts are not so precise. But that could be a misconfiguration on my behalf, as I'm still learning how to use all its functionalities. When it comes to answering customers on social media, I notice there's a bit of delay for the messages to show on ContentStudio, so I prefer answering them on Facebook Business Manager.

Piotr
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very nice tool for social media automation

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Pluspunten

During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2.
They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome.
They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use.
Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts::
*DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche
--->Topics with trending topics and quotas
-->Search - toll for searching trending posts
*PUBLISH
--> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft'
--> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views
--> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media',
Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen'
*ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon!

They have public Roadmap

Minpunten

For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

Mack
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Made Social Media Possible Again...

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020

Pluspunten

We love the ability to find other relevant content sources and have a feed that we can discover new content. The automation piece and the staging of content is unreal. We've seen it in other tools, but it was harder to manage. Here the UI just works. We also like the integrations with Replug to put retargeting and CTAs to work.

Minpunten

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen. We're going to try and find a workaround, but it's an issue. Also, the inability to post stories to any of the social media channels is an issue. That has become a huge part of social. Should be added.

Sprout Social, Buffer en Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op ContentStudio

Needed something we could put the whole staff on that gave us scheduling capability in an easy to use format, that allowed for content approvals. We also wanted something that help us generate LEADS which was important for us. So this checked off a lot of boxes.