Shippo

Verzendoplossing voor e-commerce met meerdere vervoerders

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Shipping Made Simple

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019

Pluspunten

I love that I can purchase shipping labels directly from our online store. Makes the shipping process that much simpler when you don't have to worry about switching software to complete order fulfillment.

Minpunten

It has had little glitches here and there lately, nothing that couldn't get fixed in a timely manner.

Joanna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great option for any business

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

Pluspunten

We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

Minpunten

I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Michael
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

No "Flats" rate support, tough to get Refunds

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019

Pluspunten

My company was actually forced to use the software when my main business software company Freestyle (formerly Dydacomp) chose to integrate Shippo into their MOM software to save money on the programming it takes to keep current with carrier charges/requirements .

Minpunten

Biggest problem--no support of USPS "Flats" rates resulted in excess postage on flat envelope packages for months before it became apparent. Had to use apply postage manually in the short term then switch to UPS Mail Innovations to get lower cost "Flats" rates.
Secondly--very difficult dealing with them to get credits from Shippo for duplicate labels produced during training/mistakes. Very slow response and she couldn't seem to get it that when multiple labels are produced on the same day ($$) for the same address and only one package ever gets delivered that a mistake has been made. We managed to get some refunds but were still due hundreds of dollars when we were informed they couldn't help us any more.

Cynthia
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I recommend Shippo to ALL SMALL BUSINESSES!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2022

Pluspunten

You can start with a free account to see if it works for you. You can customize labels and manage multiple brands.

Minpunten

Refunding labels takes forever but it's not Shippos fault.

Brittany

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

Pluspunten

I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

Minpunten

When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Shopify POS

Overgestapt van

Shopify POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Shippo

Better price, Ease of Use, everything is right in front of you- you don't have to go digging for setting up labels.
Tim
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Pluspunten

Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Minpunten

Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

Meghan

Best for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2020

Not having consistently heavy business, it’s nice to not have to worry about monthly fees. As a small business, this has been such a great service to me and I will continue to use it and refer people to use it.

Pluspunten

Running a small retail business, I searched high and low for affordable ways to ship my products. I ran across Shippo one day and, to be honest, I thought the hippo was cute lol, so I checked them out. I compared their prices to other services (that charge monthly fees) and Shippo was by far the cheapest. They also integrate with my website software, so I have consistent billing. I am super happy with my Shippo!

Minpunten

This is so petty, but since you are asking.....I wish I could print on quarter sheet labels. That is all.

Matthew
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Excellent Software

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

It been a pleasure to use shippo for our e-commerce. The intuitive platform makes it easy for anyone to use.

Pluspunten

Since we sell on Amazon, I think the best part is how easy it was to integrate Shippo into our seller platform. Have all the shipping info directly from amazon on Shippo has save me so much time. It was a very manual process before. I also love seeing the instant cost for each carrier. Again, having to try to figure out the cheapest rate was very time consuming. All in all, Shippo has saved us time and money which has been huge.

Minpunten

For creating new labels, I wish there was a way to save our shipping info. We sometimes ship from different locations with different addresses so not being able to quickly switch between the two can slow down the process.

ShipStation

Redenen om over te stappen op Shippo

Cost and ease of use really sealed the deal for us.
Rachel
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2021

My experience has been wonderful. I have 0 complaints & love the ease of use, affordability & options Shippo provides.

Pluspunten

I love that Shippo links directly to my website. It not only automatically brings orders into the program for easy use, it also automatically send my customers their tracking information without me having to do anything extra! The prices are very fair & I like that there is no monthly fee.

Minpunten

I wish there was an “address book” of sorts, so I could save the names/addresses of the people I ship to most often.

Stamps.com en Pirate Ship

Redenen om over te stappen op Shippo

No monthly fee was a huge sell. Being a small business with irregular shipments, this fit my plan the best.
Ann
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Feeling neutral

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2022

Shippo is good & would likely give me the same results overall that I'm getting with my current shipping software.

Pluspunten

The rates for shipping are good - the same as what I've come to expect with the other software that I use.

Minpunten

I use an alternative shipping software & wanted to try Shippo to see if there was a reason to switch. I found the rates on both were equivalent, but I was used to using the other software. Shippo is a little less user-friendly, so I did not make the switch.

Claude

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shippo is a 5 Star for me. Easy of use, Record keeping of previous orders and very inexpensive.

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2021

Its Friendly, Cheap, very easy to use and I think its the best for every business out there. Also All orders are in one spot. You can easily track, monitor or modify orders or tracking details

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Anyone can basically key in customer info to creating a return label and even choosing the available shipping rates. What I also love is that, it is prepare service too. I am not too sure on this, but I get charges after my orders have been delivered to my customers

Minpunten

I haven't experienced any negatives with shippo as of now, since my 2 years of using their services.

Riley
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

No complaints

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

awesome, easy, cheap (i think). i would recommend it to ALL of my customers

Pluspunten

super easy, was free for a while. i honestly dont even know what i pay for it right now, i thought it was still free. either way, it has changed my life compared to filling out labels by hand. mass upload with csv is very very helpful. i like being able to save package templates

Minpunten

it would be cool to see how much i save every time i buy a label. i would maybe add something that allows you to collect orders and put the data directly into shippo. right now, i collect orders with a google form that collects address info, then i download that as a csv and upload it to shippo. it would be cool to have a feature that allows me to create an order form using shippo so i dont have to download it each time

Tracey

GoShippo for Home Based Business

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

I can schedule a pickup from my front door!! Since the pandemic broke out, it has saved lots of time and headaches!! It is straight forward easy to maneuver and saves so much time and money from having to stand in line at the post office.

Pluspunten

GoShippo is a must have for a Home Based Business.

Minpunten

I would like to see integration with Square

Devlyn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Integration can be tricky, but well worth the effort

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2021

I've not had any issues with Shippo at all. I only use USPS for shipping so I can only comment on that and it's certainly sped up the process as well as eliminated a lot of the frustration. I love that I can set up pre-sets (package type/weight) to make the process even easier.

A huge benefit is that it's helped me SAVE money. Because I'm able to ship small packages first class, very small orders have become cheaper to ship which has benefitted my clients and my business.

Pluspunten

I found Shippo during the early days of the pandemic when I was making and shipping masks every day. I've made over 2000 masks and counting by myself and most orders were small, so the amount of packages went from a typical 2-3 packages per week to 20. I just didn't have time to type in each order on the USPS website and Shippo was a life saver. I was able to integrate/import my orders from various platforms including Etsy, Square Marketplace, and Airtable (using 3rd party automation at times) to make shipping a matter of a few clicks.

Now my biggest shipping concern is whether or not my printer is going to cooperate each day.

Minpunten

It would be great if there were easier integration setups with more platforms, but really once it's set up, it takes almost no effort. This can be a bit tricky for folks who aren't tech savvy. I'm a one person operation, so whether I'm good at doing things or not doesn't really matter since I'll be the one doing them regardless.

I was able to fumble my way through it and the ease of that really depended on which third party app I was using. If you're good with API or very familiar with setting up automation through Zapier, Integromat, Automate.io, etc then you will likely not struggle much.

Ryan
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy, inexpensive shipping solution.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

Shippo continues to impress us as the best, most cost-saving and time-saving shipping solution four our small business. The seamless integrations with our various marketplaces, easy to learn user interface, and responsive customer service make Shippo the small business solution we recommend most when speaking with colleagues and new friends at industry conferences.

Pluspunten

The best part of this software is the ability to integrate with multiple marketplaces where our products are sold. This creates a "one stop shop" where we can manage, track, and ship orders that have come in from several sources. The integration is a two-way connection, so that once an order is shipped, it shows as shipped with tracking information in our various marketplace apps and websites. This saves an incredible amount of time so that we can focus our attention on creating great products.

Minpunten

There have been a couple of days when the site was down or experiencing issues when we came to our scheduled time for packing and shipping. Obviously, this throws a minor wrench in our daily schedule, but we understand that these things happen. The responsiveness of the Shippo team is excellent. I all of these cases, once the problem was identified, we received notification that work was in progress and that we would be told when the site was ready to process orders. The subsequent notification that the site was ready to go saved us from having to go back periodically and check. This valuable customer service saves us time and is greatly appreciated.

Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018

Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Pluspunten

The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Minpunten

I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

Kim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Been using for years and love it!

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

Pluspunten

I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

Minpunten

I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Glen
  • Sector: Automotive

Intuitive, Efficient Shipping Software

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

For me it's all about workflow, minimizing the number of clicks and the time it takes me to perform the shipping process. Shippo is very efficient from that perspective, the only improvement would be having complete variation details printing on the Shipping packing slips. One other comment is that Shippo customer service is always rapid, on the several issues I've had, I always had suitable responses and resolutions from Shippo within the business day.

Pluspunten

I love Shippo's focus on workflow, efficiency and usability. With good integration with eBay, I only need about 4 or 5 clicks to get a batch of labels issued and printed.

Minpunten

The only critique I have about the software is that product variation descriptions get concatenated in the Shippo packing slips - for that reason I can't use them. I have to print the ebay packing slip to get complete, multi-line variation descriptions, and I have to print separately the labels from Shippo. I don't know if the limitation is on the eBay side or on the Shippo side, but I would love to have complete packing slips produced by Shippo.

Zackary

• Klantenondersteuning

One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

Pluspunten

We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business.
We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Minpunten

The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

Beverly
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs.

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

Pluspunten

The software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.

Minpunten

When we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.

John
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Seamless and efficient solution of shipping

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Pluspunten

Able to pre make templateds for frequent items
Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts
Many free features, which meet my needs
Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth
Intuitive easy to use

Minpunten

Short learning curve setting up initially

Joanne

So easy and practical

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

It’s my go to for business and personal shipping. No more standing in line at the post office for me!

Pluspunten

I was in search of alternative shipping options when I actually received a package with a Shippo label. I immediately went on line to check out Shippo. I signed up, used it a bit and that was the last time I went to the post office. It’s so user friendly. No nonsense. I did have a question once. Contacted Shippo by email. The response was quick and appropriate. I have noticed over the last year or so, improvements on ease of use. Nothing to loose...ease of use and peace of mind to gain.

Minpunten

I did have a concern about a few things originally, but there have been improvements made over the years and I no longer have any concerns

Thomas

Best shipping service

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

Couldn’t be happier. Really it’s a great shipping service!

Pluspunten

Shippo has been the best shipping service I’ve used. Pitney Bowes was too expensive but had a great model. Stamps.com charges far too much without providing businesses with deals to lower shipping costs. Any others I’ve looked at or used just don’t compete with the ease of use or the savings you get using Shippo.

Minpunten

It would be nice to be able to save contacts for quicker shipping to frequent customers. That’s the only thing I’d ask to improve.

Lisa
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Game Changer for my Small Business

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2022

From day 1, Shippo has allowed me to run my business effectively. I actively recommend the service to anyone in my field looking to ship products.

Pluspunten

Shippo has allowed me to significantly expand my customer base by giving me efficient shipping means. I am able to ship all over the country easily because of the software. It helps my at home small business look even more professional to customers.

Minpunten

My e-commerce platform (Castiron) does not currently integrate with Shippo so I have to enter in each address. But that is something Castiron needs to adjust.

Jurnee
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Best Shipping Software Ever

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

I don't have to drive to the post office to wait in line for postage now! Plus my customer receives a nice printed shipping label rather than my poor handwriting.

Pluspunten

Shippo is so user friendly. I can easily log in, make my label, and print it within minutes. It saves me so much time and energy so I can focus on my customers. The display is very clear and concise, and I know exactly what I am getting.

Minpunten

I have seen a sponsored ad on facebook for Shippo on Facebook where it shows what looks like an office space with balloons. As someone who is very passionate about protecting a brand, I'd like to offer my 2 cents about this ad. Bluntly, it looks like a photo someone took from their phone at an office party; it looks cheap. It disrupts the crisp brand that Shippo has, and makes it feel more like a "mom and pop" operation, rather than a major international brand. This ad does not affect my usage of Shippo, but if I were a first time customer seeing balloons and cubical walls on an ad, I might think twice about how serious this company is about retaining clients. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or look down upon you; I am simply offering my feedback as a fellow business owner.