Mentornity

Communicatie- en beheersoftware voor mentoring en coaching

4.8 /5 (81 review)
Ayberk S.
Sector: Consumentenelektronica
Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pluspunten

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Minpunten

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Gorkem U.
Sector: Olie en energie
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Simple UX & fast outcome !

Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pluspunten

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Minpunten

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Begüm Ü.
Sector: Consumentendiensten

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Pluspunten

I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Minpunten

It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Levent K.
Sector: Schoolleiding

Stay Connect, Stay Together

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pluspunten

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨
That is the first sight of doing together with someone.
It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Minpunten

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI.
But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Çağrı D.
Sector: Computersoftware

Perfection

Pluspunten

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Minpunten

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut B.
Sector: Computersoftware

Pluspunten

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Minpunten

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Can T.
Sector: Internet
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and effective solution

Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018

Pluspunten

Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Minpunten

They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

M. aziz U.
Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Best Mentoring Platform

Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Pluspunten

The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

Minpunten

I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

Cristina marcano L.
Sector: Professionele training en coaching
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

For Mentoring and Coaching programs with the best.

Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019

Pluspunten

This system allows you the organizational development for mentoring and coaching programs with the best. It allows you to interact with mentors and specialists in your areas of interest, making it a seedbed of knowledge for the growth of your company. It is very versatile when scheduling meetings with the mentors who are registered. On the other hand, mentors show willingness to support and develop the ideas of the company.

Minpunten

When you do a good installation and you prepare yourself in the knowledge of how to use this system there is no problem of operation. If you know how to use them, you will not have any problems.

Derek L.
Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Mentor Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Already seeing results fro the mentoring and coaching.

Pluspunten

We really took off on the corporate coaching program they had to offer. It helped alot of the supervisory staff here.

Minpunten

We thought the pricing was a bit high since we have higher attrition but we believe it will work out.

Bulent Y.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Mentornity is really useful...

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Pluspunten

Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Minpunten

Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Gizem C.
Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Pluspunten

I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Minpunten

Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

Kemal M.
Sector: Human Resources
Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

It’s wonderful

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pluspunten

User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk

Minpunten

There would be an app for mobile phones.

Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pluspunten

It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Minpunten

Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Sector: Computernetwerken
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Best mentorship management solution

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019

Pluspunten

We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity.

Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Minpunten

We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Arzu E.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Very useful

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

Pluspunten

Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Minpunten

It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well.

Mehmet sait A.
Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal

A Mentor Observation

Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups
Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Pluspunten

Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging
Planning features for meetings
Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings
Supplying summary info prior to meetings
Providing track of meeting history

Minpunten

Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Can A.
Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Business Developer

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Minpunten

Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Sector: Detailhandel

Excellent

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Minpunten

Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Sector: Telecommunicatie

Good App

User Friendly interface.
Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Minpunten

All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10

Fatih T.
Sector: Online media

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business.
Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Pluspunten

Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Minpunten

I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Mentornity Application Review

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Pluspunten

This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Minpunten

At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10

Ezgi O.
Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Good

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I solve all my mentors dates and notes.

Pluspunten

It is user friendly and easy. And of course we use it every day

Minpunten

Comment area, and messages with mentors.

Sector: Detailhandel

Mentornity Recommendation

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018

Pluspunten

Mentornity makes my life easier. I managed to book my appointments very quickly and easily.

Minpunten

I like all functions, it is very useful.

Metin baris B.
Sector: Telecommunicatie

Simple & Effective

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

As a social entrepreneur, I used Mentornity to set up meetings with mentors and potential investors. Very easy to browse and set an appointment. In-app messaging system is nice to have. I can't ask for more features, keeping it simple is the way to go. Only thing that bothers me is the speed and I believe it is getting better over time.

Pluspunten

It has a simple and easy-to-use design to help you focus on the important tasks

Minpunten

Although the features are great, the overall speed of the application could be better. There is definitely room for improvement speed-wise.