Userpilot

Product user experience software for product & UX teams

4,7 /5 (51 review) Schrijf een review!
Totaalscore

The Only Onboarding Tool You Need

Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020

Pluspunten

What I love about Userpilot is the easiness. It's extremely intuitive to work with every step of the way. And the customer support has been phenomenal.
It doesn't stop here, the set of features it contains fits perfectly with the onboarding experience, for example, the NPS (Net Promoter Score) as well as the Onboarding Checklists and my favorite, Pushing users to adopt a new feature at a certain stage of the user journey.
The tool is always improving and getting updates and facelifts, it is obvious that it's backed by a great team that cares about their product and their users. It comes with a large resource center full of documentation and examples.

Minpunten

Userpilot is still low on the integrations side. For example, for chat support, it only has one option which is Intercom, I wish it integrated with other tools that provide this type of functionality. I also wish it had an REST API (currently it comes with a JAVAscript SDK).

Carl Ö.
Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Great service team

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

So far so good. Sometimes the tool makes me frustrated, but that is usually solved with a quick chat with the service team.

Pluspunten

The customer success team are very diligent and helps out whenever they can. Have at many occasions jumped into calls where they helped me fix a flow I couldn't fix myself.

Minpunten

There are still a few features that I feel is missing from Userpilot, but the service team are happy to receive feedback on this. Sometimes more things are promised than are delivered.

Miguel E.

Amazing Platform

Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Through the NPS functionality, we were able to measure the level of satisfaction of our customers, something that we could not materialize objectively until the arrival of the userpilot.
On the other hand, we were able to make a very significant leap in the adoption of the new functionalities with the customers, making a process that was slow and boring, into something fun and fast to implement.

Pluspunten

It's a very intuitive and fun to use platform. Provided all the tools that We needed to improve our users adoption. We've had great feedback from our costumers.

Minpunten

At the moment, we don't have any negative points to make, quite the contrary. The support has been unconditional, either in terms of technical support or in helping us build our flows.

Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Would be an amazing tool if it wasn't so buggy.

Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

UserPilot would have been perfect for my needs had it been more stable. Unfortunately, I just couldn't handle all the bugs.

Pluspunten

At first, UserPilot seemed great. It was easy to use, the UI was fairly simple, I was creating guides in a few minutes.

It covers all the basic needs for a simple app or webpage walkthrough and allows you to spin up great looking guides fast.

Minpunten

It was just loaded with bugs. The app kept breaking, deleting things I had done, encountering errors, freezing etc. It eventually became completely un-useable as I couldn't get a guide finished without running into some kind of an issue.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 3.0/10

Jeff M.
Sector: Milieudiensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent choice for on-boarding, help functions, and new feature releases

Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Overall, I am very satisfied with Userpilot. After searching through the available options I found that some were very expensive and others lacked major functionality. Userpilot had the functionality I need at a reasonable price.

Pluspunten

It is excellent for rolling out and demonstrating new features. The settings for determining when a user sees the experiences and how often is very helpful. It is also very good for on-boarding new users and walking them through a checklist to show them how your software works. I have used other software in this space, and Userpilot is among the top for simple usability in this area.

Minpunten

The formatting of the experiences could be better. The system allows you to customize your experience with your branding, colors, etc. Although I'm glad it is there and I made it function, I found that to be somewhat difficult to use.

Martijn V.

Invaluable for SaaS business

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Userpilot increases the odds that trial users actually perform the steps needed for successful onboarding and conversion.

Pluspunten

After testing multiple competing offerings we were very delighted with Userpilot. We were able to create our flows ourselves. Also Userpilot is the ONLY in-app guide products that features an onboarding checklist which is one of the most valuable parts of the service for us.

Minpunten

Not too much. In the beginning some advanced options need a bit of in-depth study but support was great. We have multiple hosting regions and needed to use variables for subdomains which works like a charm.

Jason T.
Sector: E-learning
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent tool for showcasing product features and improving user adoption

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Our LMS can be a little complex to understand at first. UserPilot helps us to guide learners through what they need to know to get going. We've noticed less helpdesk queries coming through from new users. The NPS scores and feedback system have also been really helpful for us to know where we can improve

Pluspunten

- Intuitive and user-friendly process for creating tours and experiences.

- Being able to pass custom data to the system is great

- Unlike some similar systems, you can control which devices tours are shown on

Minpunten

- We have encountered a few bugs when building more complex tours.

- The technical documentation could use some more improvement

Anna O.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Easy to use tool for the onboarding process

Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

Pluspunten

Customized templates offered by Userpilot help to achieve AHA moments faster. This tool is useful not only for new customers (when you need to explain how your tool works) but also for existing ones when you want to inform them about new features you've implemented. What's important for me - it's easy to install, no coder needed!

Minpunten

Initial costs may be some kind of a deal-breaker, but once you get to know this tool, you will love it

Rafal K.

Intuitive and powerful tool

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020

Pluspunten

Great tool to onboard users in a SaaS product. It's really flexible tool, so you can create workflows that are contextual and effective. We love the checklist, and widget as well as native tooltips that always stay there.

Minpunten

I didn't find any big problems using the UserPilot.

David C.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Ease of deployment + Great Support + Better conversions

Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I would definitely recommend Userpilot to any SaaS product manager/marketer/CRO speciacalist who is trying to increase engagement rates with their plattform.

Pluspunten

Userpilot stands out in the field of product experience software in multiple ways. Their support is very helpful, product well structured and pricing is startup friendly. Overall, we were very satisfied.

Minpunten

During deployment of 3rd party software into our SaaS app we experienced some issues which were solved by customer support within hours. Nothing negative overall.

Aj V.
Sector: Sport
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

On the fence? Read this, then get it.

Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Userpilot and the team? AMAZING!
Eversince I use UserPilot I’m feeling confident about the onboarding process of my site. The team has been very helpful, not just explaining what to do, but taking it two steps further. They advise options that you didn’t think about before to make it run more smoothly AND THEY EVEN ASSIST ON SUNDAY. As a solo-preneur with a day job next to my membership site, Sunday is an ideal day to do extra work and getting support pretty much instantly is a blessing. It saves headaches and allows me to get the job done. What’s also worth to mention is the crazy amount of updates that they have added to the system since they went live. User friendlyness and ease to use was good in the beginning, and it’s going from great to amazingly simple. Easy and effective. If you’re serious about your onboarding process that don’t stop after writing up your email automation. Afterall, it’s your app or site that they should be using daily. Whenever I get a question from my customers, I go to UserPilot and setup the ‘answer’ in under 5 minutes. It’s easy to use for me and clear and subtle for my customers.

- Support
- Easy to use
- Speed of implementation

Minpunten

- basically none. But if I have to... my site has different membership levels. To create an experience I need to access for example the "user" page. That means I have to login as a user on my site first, then go to that page to create the experience. The same goes when I want to add something specific to the 'pro' page. That happens only once a year and takes an additional 10 seconds to login.

So like I said, basically none.

Reduced my churn rate by 30%

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I am very satisfied. Their support is awesome and responsive as well.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and flow of creating a great onboarding experience in a very short time.
We have been losing customers at a crazy late within the past 3 months, let alone all those angry support tickets we get where they are usually for silly questions. I guess it's a problem with our software. Still in the meantime, while we are updating our UX/UI, Userpilot has helped us reduce the amount of churn by at least 30%. We were also able to get the average amount of support tickets from 20 a day to less than 5.

Huge headache saver. Thanks.

Minpunten

I would have appreciated more templates out of the box.
Also you have a thin line between too much customization and too little. Userpilot has all the customizations one can dream of but still as normal user, you might not need them all.

Rick B.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Amazing product and company!

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We started-off with Userpilot when they where still in BETA. They have come a loonngg way. At this exact moment Userpilot helps us with a massive roll-out, onboarding over 2000 users in 1 month.

The software is great, the service even better. Whenever I wondered if something was possible, I got the answer YES. Which is usually not the case with a software that hasnt' been around long.

If you're looking to create a wonderful experience for your clients, then Userpilot is your go-to tool!

Pluspunten

Userpilot is great, the software helps our customers better understand our platform and the possibilities it brings. But the software is not even the best thing here, it's the incredible personal service. They are DEDICATED to make everything work, perfectly tailored to your needs.

Minpunten

At the moment it's not a click-and-go solution, which is fine since they're helping you personally to make everything work.

🏂⛳🏇 maxime L.
Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

Solid product !

Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Reallyy easy to use and the result is really professionnal.

Pluspunten

Userpilot has everything necessary for good user onboarding.
Great feature at an affordable price for a startup.

Minpunten

Only con : the segment integration which is only compatible with Analytics.js source and based only on contacts... But it's the case with most competitors.

Waqar A.

Improved user activation and reduced churn by almost 30%

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Well, this tool is a complete no-brainer for any SaaS business. We were having difficulty in making the users understand different features of the product. We implemented user onboarding sequence with Userpilot and since then we have seen a MASSIVE spike in retention, Increased trial-to-paid conversion, and reduced churn.

Pluspunten

Userpilot is a must-have for any SaaS business. It's easy to use and have a clean UI. But more importantly, the features like personalized user onboarding, segmentation, checklists will definitely help any product increase their conversions and reduce their churn.

Great customer support is also a plus!

Minpunten

It's a little techy at first to get it setup but once you start using it frequently, you'll get the hang of it.

Apurva K.
Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

Pluspunten

Its easy to use and I love the checklist functionality!

Minpunten

It can sometime get a little confusing, I think that there is a bit of a learning curve.

Ken W.
Sector: Marketing en reclame

Saves Me = Money, Time, Stress and Grief

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Less time, stress and money spent on the phone and email support.

It paid for itself upon activation as I knew the value was going to change everything, quickly....and it did!

-Reduces the Number of Software Support Phone Calls and Emails

-Helps Increase Long-Term Customer Retention as I am able to easily point out features in my software which may not be obvious.

-Gives my software an edge - as the instant 24/7/365 interactive help gives huge value to both my students (less frustration+easier adoption and understanding) and myself (less stress, less time 1-on-1 support and more time to develop)

Minpunten

I like everything about this software.

Easy To Use On-boarding Software

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

User on-boarding and product adoption.

Pluspunten

Super easy to use and the templates make your product walk-throughs look great.

Minpunten

Nothing was unexpected, service was great.. product works great.

Damian J.
Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Great & Annoying

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

Frustrating.

Pluspunten

Chrome plugin is really handy. Dash takes little time to learn.

Minpunten

Support is great if you're in the right timezone. I'm in Brisbane, Australia (GMT+10) which means even via chat it's a 12-hour turn around on questions. Also no support for targetting 'tel' input fields which seems like a pretty basic requirement.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 5.0/10

Fiona A.

Powerful User-Onboarding Tool

Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I have looked at many different options in this space and while UserPilot perhaps has a little maturing to do, it is by far the best option on the market. Well done guys.

Pluspunten

UserPilot makes it easy to create professional looking tips, flows and wizard-like instructions to help users navigate your software. Extremely customizable and default settings already look pretty good.

Minpunten

Because it is highly featured, there are lots of options - and perhaps not yet enough help files to explain each of them.

Valentin F.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Userpilot is an awesome tool that helps onboard your users and increases adoption.

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

Pluspunten

Its easy to use and I personally really like the UI.

Minpunten

I am missing a self service for the free trial.

John K.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Quite good solution and most of all stable

Pluspunten

I have been using userpilot even before the latest update which made it much more intuitive and user friendly. The main advantage is that when you create a navigation it will be working even when you update your app / UI. I had tested quite many other similar solutions and most of them even with a small UI change you had to update the tour.

Minpunten

When publishing a tour, minor issues might arise but the support is fixing them quite quickly.

Joshua W.
Sector: Administratie

Very Intuitive

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

Pluspunten

The software is very carefully designed and the UX is easy to use. Installation was also quite simple. User onboarding is extremely important to us as it affects our conversion rates directly. So we are happy with how this product has helped our business grow.

Minpunten

Their terminology is new and needed to ping their support before I understood what a few of their labels mean. But always got fast replies.

Nik K.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.001+ werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Excellent tool for our use-case

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Extremely pleased with User Pilot and look forward to extending my use-cases for User Pilot!

Pluspunten

The application is really user friendly and has a low learning curve. I use User Pilot for our new user onboarding but you could it for plenty of other use-cases to drive user adoption and engagement with your product. It took me less than an hour to create my first experience and deploy it on our production site.

The support at User Pilot is top notch and truly exceptional! They're always available to answer my questions and would readily jump on a meeting with me to troubleshoot any problems.

Minpunten

There were a few bugs as expected with any new offering, but nothing that their support team couldn't handle and take care of.

John R.
Sector: Fotografie

Pays for itself

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

My developers stopped wasting their time building a crappy, static onboarding experience and got back to building our product, while I got to experiment and play with building an awesome, optimized, always current onboarding experience.

Pluspunten

UserPilot lets you get started building onboarding tours the moment you buy, without contacting your developers. The chrome extension lets your content creators design onboarding right on top of your site or web app, and then your developers can integrate it within minutes when it's done. Gives you total control and freedom to update it whenever you want, way easier and better than you could hard-coding it. I use it on three projects.

Minpunten

I do wish it had an offline mode and native app support.