Ayoa

Tool voor het genereren van ideeën en samenwerking (voorheen DropTask)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Supportive tool for mindmapping

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

Any I can find:
- overview of topics (learning)
- overview of incidents (troubleshooting)
- knowledgesharing
- Brainstorming

- great feature set
- elaborate shortcut set (quick entering data)
- great options to use visual indicators (Icons, numbers, etc.) in the mind maps
- good export options
- pleasing visual appearance
- normal file management, so easy to organize multiple mind maps

Minpunten

is replaced by cloud option - that is not supporting the greatest parts of the feature set in iMindMap yet. Zooming and keeping the overview can be a little challenging, but nothing compared to the benefits of the solution

Mark
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps to keep me organised (and sane!)

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019

I am the director of a national supercomputing facility and Ayoa helps me to plan all the activities that are associated with funding applications, day-to-day management, strategic planning and the supervising of my phd students. I also use it for personal planning such as holidays, etc.

Pluspunten

The "now, next, soon" planning feature; ability to create tasks from e-mail.

Minpunten

I actually preferred the old name (droptask).

Things

Redenen om over te stappen op Ayoa

The interface was more aligned with my way of thinking/working so I find it easier to use.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! If you'd be happy to work with us to provide a case study to be featured on our website, please let me know and I can contact you with more details :) Thanks, Megan

Mignon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best planning solution for visual spatial thinkers, multitalented and neurodiverse...

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Best app despite of customer support.

Pluspunten

The flexibel visual approach suites my way of bringing structure into my ideas and plans.

Minpunten

the price development and handling of it and the way the support does not really support when one wants to become an affiliate.

Trello

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not happy - prefered Imindmap 11

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

I tried using Ayoa for a couple of months but have reverted to using Imindmap 11

Pluspunten

The promise of combining a robust task manager to a mind mapping solution

Minpunten

Online only, unable to work while offline.. I use mindmap 11 a lot while flying.
Limited map formating
When creating a task from a mind map, the created task is a stand-alone and is not referenced to the project or mind map.
Storing and accessing maps online

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that Ayoa isn't currently meeting your needs. But good news! Organic Mind Mapping (much like the iMindMap Maps you're familiar with) are coming to Ayoa very soon - keep an eye out over the next few weeks...
In terms of working offline, Ayoa is a cloud-based app, the data is stored online rather than locally and you will require the internet to log in. Once you've logged in you can work offline. However, until you go online again, none of that data can be synced to the servers. This means that anything you have updated wouldn't be updated on other devices until you connect to the internet and the information is synced.
Working offline can be really useful for when you're on the move or working in an area with an unreliable network, however, to get the most out of Ayoa I would recommend ensuring that you connect regularly to ensure your data is is synced. Hope that helps :)

Percival
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

AYOA is excellent mindmapper and task software.

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

I love AYOA overall. It's not as useful for task management as ASANA but the way you can view your mindmaps, whiteboards and the tasks you do in a visual, dynamic environment is 2nd to none.

Pluspunten

I love the way that AYOA renders it's mind maps in several views. Same for task management that actually allows you to have the different categories in large moving "bubbles". it even has a Pulse which is a team blkast that I use as a daily diary.

Minpunten

Not enough hotkeys and the email to task method could be more focused.

Anthony
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Tool To Be More Effective - all your task/ calendar/ project management in one place

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

I can easily go to Ayoa to quickly check off a task and get an idea of what my tasks for the day are. Adding how urgent and important is a great feature to prioritise when I manage to use it better.

Pluspunten

Easy to use interface combining Mind maps with task boards.
High level of detail and ability to attach files to tasks.

New Gantt chart feature now in task mode as well as planner means you don't have to add tasks to the planner to see a broad view of deadlines.

Easy to add and complete a checklist too!

Minpunten

At first having to go to the home page before navigating to another mode was a minor inconvenience but now that the buttons are in the navigation bar that is now irrelevant!

Sometimes in the Gantt chart it can be hard to identify deadline times for short-term tasks

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Anthony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa and our new feature, Gantt Timeline. I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. :)

• Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Does not get the job done

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

The limited team size allowed did not help us test how we can properly design and execute a subproject. It was good for brainstorming and mind mapping, but that was it.

Pluspunten

1. Mind mapping and sharing it with team members as a trial. You can't start paying apps for 10 people and then check if it works.
2. Formatting an idea into different ways - a very useful capability

Minpunten

1. The graphics environment does not make online collaboration easy (UI is kind of heavy as well)
2. The trial version does not allow the onboarding of a testing team to find out whether this is a good fit
3. Does not offer canvases or templates to cover the most popular team activities. You need to jump to another app

MindMeister

Redenen om over te stappen op Ayoa

It looked like offering more capabilities with canvases
Noel
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Project Management Getting Yourself Organised Made Simple With Drop Task

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

Once in a lifetime, you come across a piece of software, that once you start using, you wonder how you managed without it, and Drop Task is it!

Daily email reminders/to do's delivered to your email keep you on track and other people involved in the project are prompted to fulfil and meet their input, ensuring the project is always on course.

Pluspunten

Drop Task after watching some excellent easy to understand tutorials is not only easy to use but works better than many other expensive projects management systems costing many times more with a lengthy learning curve.

Drop Task is great for getting you organised as an individual, both personal and business but incredible in involving all those who play a part in the overall project.

Minpunten

Don't dive in without going through the easy to follow tutorials as they will allow you to set up from the outset the best fit for your planned outcome.

Personally I use Drop Task with iMindmap software and it's an unbelievable combination, but that's personal choice.

Helen
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

I love DropTask

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

It gives me a birds eye view of all of the things I need to pay attention to, and helps me focus in on them when I need to. I can collaborate and see where tasks are, and get things done.

Pluspunten

There's so many features to like - it is visual and can be made to look just how I want, and I love the new planner which helps me nail down my priorities.

Minpunten

Adding a document to a task is a bit clunky, I'd rather go to the linked file in its native app or on my computer than bring it into DropTask. I would also like the task sidebar to have more space, as the boxes for writing updates here are quite small and you have to scroll a long way down. Perhaps an update would offer the opportunity to open up the task sidebar into a full screen view?

George

To Do or Not To DO

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018

I search and used many to do lists; Google Tasks, ToDoist, apps for Google Tasks, etc. They all just fall short. On the nicer ones, they are great but you have to pay a business subscription to get simple functions like recurring, this is available as standard in DropTask.

I use it continuously throughout the day. I have projects for work and for home, I have never been so organised.

Pluspunten

I like that you have have different layouts. As I am old fashioned, I have asked them to activate an old feature, the Calendar View, just so I can see task in a date order.

The recurring tasks work so well. I have tasks that repeat daily, every work day, every three working days, monthly and annually - it just works even in the free version.

Minpunten

Some tasks mean I have to go to an online resource. Other To Do management tools allows me to click on the link and take me to that resource. Although I have the link in the subject line. I have to go into the subject and copy and paste it in the browser. If you could support links in the subject link, it would make it a lot easier.

It would be nice to hide tasks that are not due for one month on the Project View, just to remove the clutter.

Naina
  • Sector: Administratie

No more Post-it notes!!

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

As a medium sized Chartered Accountants practice with 16 staff members, we find Droptask invaluable! The possibilities are endless with this task management tool.

We can keep track of various deadlines and be able to mark them off as completed and with the great function of being able to repeat the tasks weekly/monthly/yearly we never have to start all over again.

With three senior partners in the practice, we are able to manage clients accounts efficiently within the projects for each partner

We have various projects set up as follows:

- VAT - client returns are categorised into quarters that they are due.
- Accounts - year end accounts are categorised to each senior partner with sub-categories of work-in-progress and jobs to be started.
- CIS - clients for whom we prepare CIS returns and filing deadlines
- P11D's
- Accounting Records - our receptionist is able to track books and records that are brought into our office and when they are returned to the client.

Pluspunten

Great to use as a simple task list as we can list the various types of jobs into projects.
Aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand.
Being able to add comments to tasks and attach files.
Great for reminders for tasks due.
Projects can be shared or kept private.
Completed projects/tasks are archived for reference.
Can communicate between team members within the projects.
Great for tasks that repeat weekly/monthly/yearly.
Assigning tasks to various members of staff and being able to see who is doing what.

Minpunten

Would like to see summary of completed projects without having to scroll past blank days.
Would like to see the whole monthly calendar on the screen rather than day by day.
Would be great to be able to print individual categories within a project.

Daniel
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I am truly excited for Ayoa's future.

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

I'm so excited! Ayoa seems hard at work and the product is getting updated and improved rapidly since the merger. It's good enough for now, which says a lot, but has more potential for sure!

Pluspunten

Ayoa is really something special. I am currently transitioning from Trello as my daily task manager to Ayoa. Trello is and was fabulous, but it was lacking something, and that is why I started looking for a replacement. What was it lacking? The big picture!

I had built up a backlog of hundreds of tasks with no way to view them at a distance. Ayoa allows you to build a mind map that displays every aspect of your project/business/organization. Broken down in every category of tasks. **Here** is the magic. Now you have your "task mind map", you can click on a branch and start adding tasks, then adds them to "task boards". Then you have a "My Planner" that is separate​ from the big task boards, just for "up next" stuff.

A lot of flexibility​!, there are limitless ways to use this software.

Minpunten

There are LIMITLESS ways to use this software. It took me a couple of weeks before I could even figure out how I was going to organize everything. (and I'm still not done yet) It's not clear yet how people are using this software for business, there are not many example templates that are useful to me. So for now you just have to figure it out.

There is also no ability to integrate third-party​ SaaS products like we've come to expect with most enterprise software these days.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - it's great to hear how much you're enjoying using Ayoa! We're all about the big picture and visual working here at Ayoa so it's good to hear that that's something you're excited about. Lots more exciting features to come over the next few weeks so stay tuned!

Keith
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Incredibly user-friendly and flexible, but.....

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

Pluspunten

New users to project management software will find Ayoa very ease to understand and use. It's intuitive. It's remarkably quick and easy to set up task boards and tasks. The range of view options is a standout feature - whatever your preferred work mode, there's a style of inputting and viewing a project to suit everyone.
The mind-mapping package is easy to use and the radial mapping function a useful and eye-catching way of providing an overview of complex data.

Minpunten

Ayoa does, sadly, have one massive Achilles heel: the Dependencies function doesn't automatically adjust the start dates of dependent tasks if one changes the start/end dates of the parent task. This is a standard feature of competing products and a major shortcoming of Ayoa as one can't see the knock-on effects on the critical path if there is a timing change on one task. As a result one has to go through all dependent tasks and manually adjust them - a time-consuming task and one which is prone to error.
I really can't understand why Ayoa don't incorporate this basic feature, as its absence really undermines an otherwise excellent product.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Keith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! You'll be happy to hear that we're currently working on the task dependencies issue and you can expect to see this change in Ayoa at the end of March. We hope you continue to enjoy using our software :)

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Now my go-to task manager

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

DropTask has helped my group track our many to dos efficiently and allows the whole team to know what needs to be done next and who needs to do it.

Pluspunten

This review refers to the paid version. I bought a 1-year subscription to the pro service when they offered iMindmap 11 for free. This is a great value. I tried the software and was pleasantly surprised with the extent of training videos available. I was up and running in 10 minutes, although 2 weeks later I am still learning functionality as I increase my integration of the software into my daily routine. The graphical nature and simplicity of the software are helpful to me as I don't think in list mode. For those who do, there are multiple ways to view tasks and progress including more traditional list formats. The program integrates with iMindmap as well which is a plus for me, but unless you are a mindmapper, this feature will be unimportant to you. DropTask also has a web-based, PC, Android and Mac apps, however I find the iPad version easier to work with. The connectivity and team communication features work well and my 3 employees and I can easily collaborate, update progress and see where things are in real-time.

I have purchased 3 other to do list apps and have also used a number of freebies, DropTask is what I use now and I have removed the others from my Apple devices. While I originally purchased the plan for the free iMindmap software, I have adopted DropTask and now use it constantly.

Minpunten

I like to view my tasks with the circle format and I find it a bit hard to see things on my iPhone X. It looks fine on my iPad and beautiful on my iPad pro. That said, I always have my phone with me, not my iPads. I am not sure if this is a limitation of the visual format or if it could be improved.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review!

We would love to hear more about how you're using DropTask in the Financial Services and why DropTask has become your go-to task management app.

To learn more about becoming a DropTask Case Study, please drop us an email at [email protected] for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The DropTask Team.

• Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

DropTask beautifully scales up.

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

Because DropTask is web-based, I use it both at home for personal tasks, and at the office to manage my own work. My company uses Outlook 2010, but I don't enjoy the task list there. My function is business analyst. When I write user stories, I organize them in the Canvas view in DropTask. This is for my eyes only; no colleague is invited since this is not an office tool.

Pluspunten

DropTask is versatile: you can use it as a simple task list, as a collaborative system, even as an agile tool... Most of the time, I find what I need just by looking where it seems to make sense - and there it is. The interface is beautiful and well thought through. My company uses Jira to manage workflows. It's great, but heavyweight. I could imagine small companies or teams using DropTask.

Minpunten

I don't know what happens to the files I attach to a task. Are they ever deleted? Are they kept somewhere? I am reluctant to attach files because I don't see DropTask as a safe storage place. I wish there was a way to attach files through DropTask to Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, on another dedicated service.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I just wanted to make you aware that if you upload a file to DropTask, the file is stored securely in Amazon's S3 cloud storage service. The only people who have access to the file are the people who have access to the task that the file is attached to. Once the file is deleted from the task or the task is deleted, the file will be permanently deleted from Amazon's S3 cloud storage service.

If there's anything else that you're unsure on, please feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], where out customer support team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. :-)

Many thanks,
Rowanne

Cynthia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Ayoa user

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

I use it to plan out my projects and see what needs to happen when.

Pluspunten

the ease, visualization aspect (I love the bubbles),

Minpunten

When I initially started I was using hte free option and when it updated, I lost a lot of importnat options (e.g. sort by time etc), which made me have to buy the package. I didn't do that for a logn time as I didn't have the financial resources, and I went to a competitor that was free and had those specific options.
Then when I actually got the subscription, I felt it was expensive for what I got. I wish there was an option for student subscription or maybe a sliding scale or something.
Another thing, is that I still find working with the mind maps to be difficult. It would be nice if there was an easier way to connect hte mindmaps tasks to the tasks boards etc. Now it is just getting confusing.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Cynthia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really helpful and I'll pass it on to our development team. Please note that students can get 35% off their subscription - you just need to verify your educational email address. For further assistance, please contact [email protected] Thanks!

Lloyd

Great Task Management - Compared to various other options

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

DropTask is great. I have been looking for task management software that suits all the needs of our small team for some time and this is the one. I have truly compared a lot of the available options and many lack some of the most simple but useful functonality that droptask provides.

My only wish is the same with all software companies. That they continuously develop with the same enthusiasm and efficiency in which they first created the software. All software can be continuously improved and continued investment on improvements is what stands out and keeps a company present and clients signing up, giving a good reputation and sticking with it.

Pluspunten

- It's great to have a free option that isn't super limited. It's totally useable and as our small team comes to use it more we will upgrade.
- Offline syncing and multi-platform (windows/mac/ios/android). This was one of the most important things for me. Requiring a connection all the time makes things difficult in many locations around the world and this is something the competition doesn't have.
- Ease of use. I wanted something my boss (70 years old) could understand that is also practical for our team of of younger IT orientated people.

Minpunten

- A very simple clock on - clock off time tracker would make this even more efficient for workers / particularly free lancers. Sure we can use another app, but there's an app for everything nowadays, so nice to have basic needs in one place.

- Recurring Tasks. Amazed all task management software seems to have nothing for recurring tasks. Something just to check off that it's been done this week, and needs to be done again next week, rather than having to click complete and then recreate the task, or mark as incomplete again.

- Undo button. All developers who implement an undo button deserve a cookie. All who don't deserve a smack on the butt!

- Not something I like least, but something that would be awesome. Integration with AI assistants...Cortana, Siri, Google etc. would be amazing.

Katie
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If I could design task management software, it would be Droptask

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018

Overall, I really love DropTask. I use it to manage the epic backlog of personal projects that I have. I have many more ideas of things I'd like to do than time to do them. My DropTask canvas is a giant map of categories, everything from sewing projects to woodworking projects to coding projects to appointments I need to schedule to chores I need to do. It works so much better for me than card or ticket-based project management like I use at work, or just mere checklists for organizing all of those thoughts and plans.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most is the way everything is laid out visually. I can create categories and categories-within-categories and drag tasks around. It's not like a checklist app where you have to retype something in a different checklist, or your only organization method is columns of cards. It mimics being able to write things out in different categories in my sketchbook, except it's better, because instead of crossing something out and rewriting it in a new list, I can just grab it and move it.

Minpunten

There are some tasks that I actually do like to have checklist-style, where all steps are instantly visible. It would kind of mess with the circular format for tasks, but I wish you could turn on an option to show a task's checklist from the canvas. I also wish you could choose a category that would be the default that DropTask would zoom in to when you start.

Hi Katie,

First of all, thank you for the extensive and detailed review. We're really pleased to hear you're enjoying using DropTask, especially the Canvas and the way you're using the app to organize your thoughts and ideas.

Would you be interested in telling us more about how you're using DropTask? We'd love to chat more about your DropTask experience. If you're interested in sharing more and becoming a Case Study, please drop us an email at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved.

Kind Regards,
Rowanne

Donald
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps keep all the plates spinning.

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2019

As a parish minister with regional and national responsibilities I have a number of diverse projects on the go at any one time. Having one trusted system where all action points can be gathered and processed is so helpful and keeps me productive and minimises stress. I mainly use AYOA on iPad.

Pluspunten

The visual presentation of AYOA is helpful, engaging and fun! There is a huge variety of ways in which tasks and projects can be displayed. Sometimes you want a calendar view showing what must be done today, sometimes you need to see the full picture of a project to progress plans.

Minpunten

I look forward to the full implementation of iMindMap in AYOA. there is still work to be done to bring the organic, interactive bits of iMindMap to AYOA.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Donald, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for the addition of Organic Mind Mapping. We can't wait to hear what you think!

Ian
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mind Mapping at its Best!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021

A wonderful tool that we have incorporated into the heart of our business - indispensable to how I work.

Pluspunten

SEARCH! SHARING! I compared ALL of the various options on the market, and after spending a long time evaluating each one, Ayoa - which started as a complete unknown - ended up taking the prize.

We then converted 400 mind-maps into their system, and have been enjoying the new features and working with the development team.

Minpunten

On more than one occasion, a bug has caused some topics to be lost while copying/pasting - this is very intermittent, but has happened.
I would LOVE a better export/backup option - years worth of work are now contained within the product, and having a good backup would make my anxiety decrease a lot!

Miro, MindMeister en Lucidchart

Redenen om voor Ayoa te kiezen

Search, Sharing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Ayoa

Search and that sweet, sweet SHARING.
Heather
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Ayoa organization

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

I have not had any issues with the software malfunctioning, or anything of that nature. Always works and saves my tasks well.

Pluspunten

I really like that you can have two layouts on this so you can have it setup to work for you. I have it set to workflow mode because I prefer to have it laid out in a grid. But you can use the Canvas flow for a more creative approach.
Great way to have all of your tasks grouped, being monthly, daily, quarterly, etc. and easily see where you are at in your work for the month.

Minpunten

It can be a little hard to navigate at first. Until you get used the flow it is a little cumbersome.

Tim
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Achieving Deep Learning

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2021

Really enjoyed using Ayoa and the results from student feedback. Many say they prefer this method to bums on seats lectures...

Pluspunten

Having a combination of whiteboards, mind maps and a task planner all in one package was superb especially during delivery of online tutorials. Feedback from students (mature PT students doing construction management modules at Levels 5-6) was very good with only a few not liking the "new" way of learning, presenting and logging research etc. Great if you actually want students to develop their thinking/problem solving skills and then develop a plan in response.

Minpunten

The task manager was quite difficult to learn at first especially trying to create critical paths

Miles
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Simplicity

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

I have used Ayoa since its inception as Droptask and have been very impressed with the way the developers have listened to the users and developed a most useful planning and collaboration tool.

Pluspunten

Ayoa allows me to plan ahead for projects and set reminders months or even years from now if needed. I use the calendar view every day to plan my day and set priorities for what I must achieve in that day. Being able to look ahead at the rest of the week gives me a good idea of what’s is coming at me. Having been an avid user or Mindmaps it is great that this is now incorporated in the system, I use this each time I start a new project.

Minpunten

I have no issues with Ayoa, it does all of the things that I need and has many useful features that I am sure I will use if I work with a bigger team.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Miles, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! Keep an eye out for even more Mind Map developments over the next few weeks...

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great to go from idea to delivery

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

I have been using mindmapping software and project management and task apps for 30 years and this has been the best experience

Pluspunten

Easy on the eye and to use.
Either has or will have all the funtionality needed to recognise tasks and sub tasks needed to manage any project with others as needed. Suitable and easy reminder system that works across platform:web, desktop, phone: android or iphone, tablet.
You can turn emails into tasks and add timing, importance, due dates and repeats as you do so - the email can be seen in the task.
Multiple views which can be filtered so you can get overview or closely focused view.

Minpunten

The last couple of updates have removed some minor issues that were an negative.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really helpful to us and it's great to hear that you're enjoying using Ayoa!

Brady
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Some initial friction using certain tools but all features turn out great

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

Frustrating, then manically positive, then some residual frustrations, but small vs my Mind Mapper's positives.

Pluspunten

The Mind Mapper, I like its value add, its effectiveness, and it's very easy to use; the auto-layout is especially quick and easy with just two main hot-keys, "child" and "sibling", and spacing and layout are done for you immediately.

Minpunten

As little as I have used it, I could find no quick-and-smooth, Ayoa way of moving tasks from a Mind Map to a task board, which I believe is quite a valuable function. After mapping tasks in the Mind Map, my next step is a linear, ordered list of all tasks in one big, hierarchical list I can export for my Pomodoro tracker, Pomodone. Something else I'm more enamoured with in PomoDone is how many task management systems it integrates with, like Trello. I know you have a review somewhere where the user quickly switched from Trello to Ayoa, but for many, a nice, quick switch to Ayoa requires lots of work with the outgoing task system. You should try winning with a great product and not excluding competitors from your integrations.

Jira en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Ayoa

I haven't yet. I've subscribed but not decided on continuing it just yet.