Ayoa

Tool voor het genereren van ideeën en samenwerking (voorheen DropTask)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Computersoftware

Best software for MindMapping

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

Pluspunten

The way MindMaps are drawn is very close to how people would draw one using a pen. You have all the needed flexibility to do what you want.

Minpunten

It is too much interfaced with other products that I Don't need. Good to have but I never use these functions.

Paul
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great task manager

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

A work as a sole practioner with regular interactions with clients and the system suits my needs very well. The system has proved very stable and the introduction of the My Planner has made it more productive for me.

Pluspunten

Easy to learn and to use
Very easy to revuew your lists and to change priorities
I like the optional features of reminders and keeoign track of interactions on tasks (phoen calls back and forwards etc)

Minpunten

The software does not have a schedule module that allows identifying critical path and complex dependancies. For my use this is not a limitation but may be depending on your expectations.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Missing basic functionality found in other products. Deceptive advertising - no refunds!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018

The visual representation of tasks was great.

Pluspunten

The visual task representation is unique and helpful. For a visual person it really helps to keep a handle on everything.

Minpunten

Missing functionality cripples this software and makes it very difficult to fit into your workflow. For example, they finally added the ability to add sub-tasks, but you can't put separate due dates on them. There is no "Canvas View" in the Android app to show the circles that are the raison d'être for DropTask. Finally, the company OpenGenius is downright crooked! They make you sign up for a year to even try the full business version, but then bury the fact that it is non-refundable for any reason down in section 14.8 of their terms & conditions.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review and taking the time to provide us with some feedback. I have passed your feedback on to the rest of the team and will be in touch when we have an update on your requests. In regards to the Android app, I'm pleased to let you know that we're working hard to bring the Canvas to Android and this feature is currently under development. Thank you for your patience while we work hard to develop this, we will inform our users as soon as it's ready to launch. Thanks, The DropTask Team.

Donny
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

DropTask Is Best platform for managing projects and task

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

Pluspunten

Drop test is extremely easy to use and gives the user almost unlimited options for managing their projects and task in one place.

Minpunten

The pricing can be a little expensive if you have a large team.

Natasha
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Collaborate and plan your activities with ingenuity

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019

We have used it internally to verify the material of the courses and the logistic of realization, it is excellent to have a clearly visual approach of everything and to see the fulfillment of the processes that lead to the fulfillment of each task. It is ideal for assembling the academic program of the quarter and visualizing the progress in each of its phases in detail. Being a visual platform facilitates the detection of obstacles and obstacles to correct.

Pluspunten

Planning and monitoring with a visual focus is what makes it attractive for organizing, collaborating with co-workers and sharing information. Its interface is innovative, modern, attractive and intuitive, synchronizes in good time between the different devices, and has perfect integration with the Google calendar.

Minpunten

Not very easy to use, generates difficulty at first understand how to generate the drops and list the tasks

Tracy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Magic for the visually focused

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

I have used it to plan my personal workload. I have many monthly, annual, etc. tasks that sometimes get forgotten until the OMG that ensues with the reminder emails! DropTask not only helped me sort those things, having to categorize them helped me remember better overall. It served as both a reminder/self-program manager and as a tool to assist with recall.

Pluspunten

I really like that it is in colored circles and that there are tools within the software to denote different priorities, etc. with a glance. I also appreciate the new My Planner feature. Lastly, I like the coordination between DropTask and iMindMap.

Minpunten

At first, the price. However, I was able to take advantage of a buy 'x' years and get 'y' years free. That made it appealing to me as an individual. Functionally, I have no issues with the software. My main complaint is that I cannot sell others on the magic that is DropTask.

Arthur
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Very Simple to use

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019

Overall great to use, for simple tasks to projects it's easy to use. Would like better data management, including between chat, urgent, planner, if that makes sense. Adding invoicing options or time tracking on tasks and projects would be a good idea too.

Pluspunten

I love the visual aspect. I like that recently they added cover page.

Minpunten

limited integrations, no invoice options.

Damien Lamar
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Functional and Pretty

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2018

Pluspunten

I've been searching for the "nearly-perfect" project/task management system for years. After evaluating DropTask for less than 24 hours, I'm amazed at the very extensive functionality and ease-of-use with the software. With multiple views and ways to see and organization information, DropTask takes time management to the next level. You can easily create and manage tasks on the fly.

Minpunten

Honestly. There isn't much feedback. The developers did an amazing job with this SaaS.

Steve
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good tool for organizing your tasks and collaborating with your team

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018

Overall, this is a good product that has been helpful to my company. I do recommend it for small and medium sized businesses that need to quickly communicate progress reports with team mates. It is generally easy to learn and use.

Pluspunten

I like the visual display (canvas) and the urgency lists. This software does help me stay organized and allows me to keep my team updated on my progress.

Minpunten

It is cumbersome and takes a lot of time to use effectively. Sometimes, I think my time is better spent just doing the work instead of adding to DropTask, then doing the work.

Tracie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great task management tool but could be greater

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018

Completion of tasks

Pluspunten

Love the visual aspect of Droptask the freedom they give you in moving your tasks and categories around but even though they have made some major upgrades, they still need a couple of tweaks

Minpunten

Sometimes the circles actually prevent you seeing enough words to know what the task is. There is still no way in which to see ALL TASKS. The way in which Droptask is designed it also needs the ability to have tasks in multiple locations that way you could at least have a master task list and then keep a check on everything going on. Don't get me wrong I actually love this software but with a couple of tweaks it could be awesome

Keith
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Incredibly user-friendly and flexible, but.....

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

Pluspunten

New users to project management software will find Ayoa very ease to understand and use. It's intuitive. It's remarkably quick and easy to set up task boards and tasks. The range of view options is a standout feature - whatever your preferred work mode, there's a style of inputting and viewing a project to suit everyone.
The mind-mapping package is easy to use and the radial mapping function a useful and eye-catching way of providing an overview of complex data.

Minpunten

Ayoa does, sadly, have one massive Achilles heel: the Dependencies function doesn't automatically adjust the start dates of dependent tasks if one changes the start/end dates of the parent task. This is a standard feature of competing products and a major shortcoming of Ayoa as one can't see the knock-on effects on the critical path if there is a timing change on one task. As a result one has to go through all dependent tasks and manually adjust them - a time-consuming task and one which is prone to error.
I really can't understand why Ayoa don't incorporate this basic feature, as its absence really undermines an otherwise excellent product.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Keith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! You'll be happy to hear that we're currently working on the task dependencies issue and you can expect to see this change in Ayoa at the end of March. We hope you continue to enjoy using our software :)

Cynthia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Ayoa user

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

I use it to plan out my projects and see what needs to happen when.

Pluspunten

the ease, visualization aspect (I love the bubbles),

Minpunten

When I initially started I was using hte free option and when it updated, I lost a lot of importnat options (e.g. sort by time etc), which made me have to buy the package. I didn't do that for a logn time as I didn't have the financial resources, and I went to a competitor that was free and had those specific options.
Then when I actually got the subscription, I felt it was expensive for what I got. I wish there was an option for student subscription or maybe a sliding scale or something.
Another thing, is that I still find working with the mind maps to be difficult. It would be nice if there was an easier way to connect hte mindmaps tasks to the tasks boards etc. Now it is just getting confusing.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Cynthia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really helpful and I'll pass it on to our development team. Please note that students can get 35% off their subscription - you just need to verify your educational email address. For further assistance, please contact [email protected] Thanks!

Donald
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps keep all the plates spinning.

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2019

As a parish minister with regional and national responsibilities I have a number of diverse projects on the go at any one time. Having one trusted system where all action points can be gathered and processed is so helpful and keeps me productive and minimises stress. I mainly use AYOA on iPad.

Pluspunten

The visual presentation of AYOA is helpful, engaging and fun! There is a huge variety of ways in which tasks and projects can be displayed. Sometimes you want a calendar view showing what must be done today, sometimes you need to see the full picture of a project to progress plans.

Minpunten

I look forward to the full implementation of iMindMap in AYOA. there is still work to be done to bring the organic, interactive bits of iMindMap to AYOA.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Donald, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for the addition of Organic Mind Mapping. We can't wait to hear what you think!

Tim

Achieving Deep Learning

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2021

Really enjoyed using Ayoa and the results from student feedback. Many say they prefer this method to bums on seats lectures...

Pluspunten

Having a combination of whiteboards, mind maps and a task planner all in one package was superb especially during delivery of online tutorials. Feedback from students (mature PT students doing construction management modules at Levels 5-6) was very good with only a few not liking the "new" way of learning, presenting and logging research etc. Great if you actually want students to develop their thinking/problem solving skills and then develop a plan in response.

Minpunten

The task manager was quite difficult to learn at first especially trying to create critical paths

Rob
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for our small business

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

We've tested about every task management software there is and this was hands down the winner.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive to use for anyone. Can be very simple or as intricate as you need.

Minpunten

Can't attach large files. Deleting a user who created tasks also deletes tasks they have created (not sure if this was updated—too afraid to try).

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Rob, thanks for a wonderful review. It's great to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa with your team!

In reference to deleting a user and their tasks being deleted too, we would be grateful if you could tell us more about this - it shouldn't be possible as long as tasks are allocated to a Task Board or Mind Map. You can either reply to this comment or email [email protected]

Thanks again & we look forward to hearing from you.

Tim
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Original and Best: Mind Mapping as it should be done

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019

Having Mind Mapped on paper for over twenty years before this product came along, I was already very comfortable with the discipline. This was the first digital product I tried, nearly ten years ago, and it still stands out head and shoulders above its rivals as a pure Mind Mapping product. Others may seem to align closely with certain disciplines (engineering or IT), but none delivers as consistently as iMindMap.

Pluspunten

iMindMap adheres more closely to Tony Buzan's original concept of mind-mapping as a discipline than any other rival I have tried. As, of course, it should. It is always intuitive and supports you seamlessly, especially if working on an ipad pro or similar large touch screen device.

Minpunten

The more detailed branch selection tool can be fiddly to control now that so many options are available in the full menu, but the simple default options (line or narrative box) are usually sufficient. Also, particularly in touch screen mode, it can be way too easy to input a branch or sub-branch by accident, just brushing the screen. The "undo" key helps, but it can interrupt your flow when working quickly.

Yacoub
  • Sector: E-learning

What it could have been

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

It has the potential of being the best mindmap app out there. the key reason for that it allows you to see the information in different ways, something most of its competitors are very limited in. I tested once, then did not buy, but a few weeks later tested it again and bought. It has certain distinct presentation advantages-nothing changed in those weeks, but I wanted the other features. I just really wish they would have done the job completely. The tweaks would be comparatively minor, but they would turn a good product into a great product. If they would do that, I would rate it number 1. Now, it's "what it could have been".

Pluspunten

I use several mind-mapping apps to lay out information. Imind gives you the ability to see information displayed in several ways, not just the traditional tree-branch style. You Canada see your info as a radial fan, note cards, and as connected bubbles. This is very helpful in seeing information from other perspectives.

Minpunten

very limiting in certain aspects. color choices are limited, only pastels. rectangles or bubbles don't increase in size with added text, so text is divided incorrectly or not visible at all. example: the word "emotional" might appear as "emoti" within the bubble-and even if you click on it, it doesn't expand. "Brainstorm" and "Radial" correlate but not exactly. Example, drawing connections in Brainstorming do not appear in radial.

John
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Droptask is for seeing the big picture and the details.

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

I have so many projects. I feel I have the details of each project under control which is a good feeling.

Pluspunten

The different views help you to visualize your tasks in creative ways. I like the "Workflow" view best with the Kanban style. And the new "MyPlanner" view is perfectly done. Also the details you can add to a task are completely thought through. It provides everything from notes, to lists, to reminders, to due dates, and more. And assigning tasks to team members is done right. I know about any updates and changes immediately as well as assigning tasks is easy.

Minpunten

The only thing I don't like about DropTask is how you close a task after putting in the details like putting in a note, etc.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

DropTask is an Incredible Value

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

Overall this software has improved my workflow and I couldn't be happier because the price is very affordable as opposed to some of the other programs I've tried. Its also very intuitive to use which I think is most important!

Pluspunten

Its really easy to use, I was able to use the software on all of my devices within the first day without any issues. I also invited various people to collaborate on projects and none of them had any issues navigating or utilizing the functions of the program.

Minpunten

So far the only thing I've experienced that I would improve would be larger file size upload when adding attachments into the discussion section / projection sections. I think that would help speed up work flow even more, right now it maxes out around 20mb in file size, so then I have to upload to Google Drive or Dropbox separately. That takes extra steps. Overall this is a fantastic product and I'm really happy thats the only thing if I'm being nit-picky.

Antwoord van OpenGenius Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the 5 star review! We'd love to hear more about how you're using DropTask in your field of Design. If you're interested in becoming one of our Case Studies, please drop us an email at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for organizing long term tasks and projects

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

I use DropTask to organize tasks and projects, such as the ongoing home improvement project, an upcoming vacation, and other random things that need organization. I really enjoy having a web based place to find all of the things I need, and having the ability to assign things to other people really helps to keep things moving.

Pluspunten

Visual, drag and drop, and being able to use it on mobile devices allows me to view my tasks when I'm out and about. This makes it easy for me to remember things I need to grab when I'm out, or to organize my thoughts or add things on the go. Being able to log into DropTask from anywhere means that I can do what I need to do, when I need to do it.

Minpunten

On the web browser, which is where I primarily use the product, the graphics are pretty big. That's generally a good thing, but I would really like the ability to create a simple list, that's small - one time per line, perhaps with a checkbox. I would also like the ability to "dumb down" the interface when I want to see more information at once - I want to shrink the width of the columns and I want to have smaller text that I can drag and drop with a mouse.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Just what I've been looking for

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018

Pluspunten

Ease of use, range of views, well thought out stuff in the tasks like check lists, reminders and due dates, priority and importance. Task management is all about weighting what needs to be done so that the list you need to get on with now can be manageable and this is the first software I've found that suits my needs. Of course the catch the eye bit is the canvas view but even without that excellent feature this would be the best task management software around.

Minpunten

There are still some issues to iron out but I can see from the blogs that Drop Task is listening to its users and improving all the time. I've talked through my concerns with the Customer Service Manager and I believe they will actually do something based on my issues. These are that the list news take up too much screen space, you can't edit or perform actions on multiple tasks, navigating between the views take a few too many clicks and assigning the tasks to categories could be a bit smoother. These are niggles but for me not fundamental problems.

Evan
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Love Drop Task

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

Love this product and would absolutely suggest it for other business owners.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use of working with drop task. I keep all of my open tasks and bring ups on drop task and have it as part of my daily routine.

Minpunten

I have some fairly large canvases that I work in- with multiple circles etc. When I add or complete a task, the circles move and re-shuffle automatically. I find that annoying because then I need to pan out to find where I was on the page.

Alfredo

Every month is better

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018

I have my days better organized and I don't have to be with things in mind. Droptask does that work for me

Pluspunten

The canvas presentation, the task assignment, the different view possibilities,

Minpunten

the reminders are a bit tricky to stabish automatically in a regular basis

chandramouli
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Droptask is helping me manage my projects better

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

Fun, effective in task assignment and review with my teams. They update progress on their own - so it saves me the time of having to go on chat to ask them for updates. It empowers them too, because they too plan their tasks to the next level and are in control.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, colourful and functional. I like the way it integrated with Mindmap and the way i can generate a .CSV report and share it for my reviews. The colloboration feature is also great, though my team and i started using it very recently.

I also like the colourfulness of the software. Unfortunately, i am unable to use all the feautres because of security restrictions in my office. eg: I cannot upload files or emails.

Minpunten

I would like to see a Monthly goal view and a yearly goals view. We always begin the year with broad directions and then pick topics to work on every month. Droptask does not have this view - where i can just go and see my goals.

Fiorina
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A visual tool for project managment

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019

I use it to organize events and love the automatic reminders and the overview of what to do and when

Pluspunten

Easy to use with many good search functions

Minpunten

Printing functions are not visible to the users