EngageBay CRM reviews

EngageBay CRM

Geïntegreerde verkoop- en marketingsoftware voor groeiende teams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gideon
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Makkelijk in gebruik

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2022

Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Pluspunten

Een betaalbaar alternatief waar alle functies die je nodig hebt als marketeer inzitten. De hulp is uitstekend, als je vragen hebt dan krijg je binnen een minuut antwoord.

Minpunten

Ik zou de landingspagina maker wat stakker willen zien. Nu kan nog wel eens dingen verschuiven omdat er geen magneet functie in zit waarmee het design in stand blijft.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Perfect for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2023

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

Pluspunten

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

Minpunten

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Abdul
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Superb and easy to use CRM

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2024

Pluspunten

EngageBay has all the features that are needed for me but at the fraction of price of what others offers. It is very easy to setup and doesn't need any technical skills. I was able to create lists and seperate my contacts easily. Their smart lists are awesome that automatically add the contacts the lists based on conditions defined.

Minpunten

I have been using since a long time but I didn't find any issues from it.

Olivia
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Wonderful customer service

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2022

Pluspunten

The customer service is very good whenever there is a problem you can write in the chat and you will be helped.

Minpunten

Some features are missing when you work with any software because there is never a 100% fit of your needs otherwise there wouldn't be so many different offers. But engagebay is helping us with CRM wonderfully. The system could look a little more modern but its just a small thing.

Vtiger CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

We were convinced by the demo-appointment
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

I'm really like my EngageBay CRM

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2023

I've been using EngageBay CRM for two years, and I'm very happy with the app. It has helped me improve my CRM significantly.
I love that EngageBay CRM is easy to use. The user interface is simple and easy to understand, making it easy to navigate between pages and functions

Pluspunten

The app provides a range of reports and analytics that help users better understand their data

Minpunten

Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but may not be enough for companies that need immediate help. For example, phone customer support or live chat may not be available

Camila
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

the support team is very friendly and helpful

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2024

Pluspunten

It is good that we can bring together all our contacts on a single platform to communicate through emails, calls, and messages. In addition to being able to have a record of what we do with each contact

Minpunten

I don't like that when we make a sequence we have to re-tag all the contacts one by one so that the emails start sending each other

Rags
  • Sector: Sport
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Affordable Alternative CRM

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2024

Found HubSpot to be a software which was overall fully featured and had more thoughtful UI but it is still is unable to justify the price EngageBay offers similar functionality for a fraction of the cost.

Pluspunten

Unlimited emails, amazing price, abundant features.

Minpunten

Not all features covered when compared to HubSpot.

Mark
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Engagebay Is Eay to use

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2024

Engagebay for me is user friendly and easy to use

Engagebay for me is user friendly and easy to use

Pluspunten

What i love about engagebay is their email marketing

Minpunten

Everything about engagebay is the best and worth your time

JESICA
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for small startups

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2024

Great experience, easy implementation, and support.

Great experience, easy implementation, and support.

Pluspunten

EngageBay is the ultimate platform for businesses just starting out. It offers an efficient way to track leads and create powerful marketing campaigns. With EngageBay, you'll have all the tools you need to grow your business and reach your goals.

For me, it really helped me to get started and stop using spreadsheets or notebooks.

Minpunten

Don't expect to be something like HubSpot, but also don't fall into the trap of thinking that you need all of its features. Start small, try it out, and as your business grows and you see more results, think about what else you may need.

MORRIS
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

M Gavhure

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2024

Its been great and worth it. I undoubtedly recommend EngageBay CRM.

Its been great and worth it. I undoubtedly recommend EngageBay CRM.

Pluspunten

Its very user friendly and doesn't experience unnecessary glitches it launches way faster. Its an excellent marketing aid that gives you total control.

Minpunten

It does not allow the building of templates. It needs an option where you can customize your own templates.

• Sector: Horeca
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Kind of pushy

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2024

Pluspunten

The ease of managing a client database, I was able to add several names to my list and find them fairly easily.

Minpunten

While I signed up for a free trial, I was bombarded with a lot of calls and emails asking me to sign up and commit to using it. I did not appreciate how much pressure I got from them, which is part of the reason I did not go with it.

Parminder
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pluspunten

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Minpunten

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit en ClickFunnels

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

Pluspunten

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Minpunten

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Sector: E-learning

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

Pluspunten

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

Minpunten

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Roy
Roy

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2023

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

Pluspunten

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Minpunten

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Love This Software

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2023

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Pluspunten

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

Minpunten

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

Malia
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Great Bang for Buck

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2023

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

Pluspunten

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Minpunten

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM en Salesforce Platform

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Mansur
Mansur
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2022

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Pluspunten

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Angus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking...

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pluspunten

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Minpunten

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

• Sector: Online media
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2023

EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Pluspunten

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Minpunten

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Erlan

Engagebay is awesome

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Pluspunten

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Minpunten

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Pluspunten

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Minpunten

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Fırat
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Commentary on my great results

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2022

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

Pluspunten

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

Minpunten

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Excellent CRM and Marketing Tool for the Price Point

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2022

Overall, this is a really great bang for the buck. We have automated multiple product pipelines using their built in tools while using it to manage leads, deal tracks, email marketing, SMS marketing, and more.

Pluspunten

The funnels, deal tracks, email lists, and marketing automations, among other components, are very easy to use. Set up was very simple and includes email tracking to help keep prospect communications in one place. Customer support is extremely responsive via chat and email as well!

Minpunten

If you are looking to connect your CRM to a million gadgets or tools, this is probably not the CRM for you. It has webhooks available, but it does not integrate natively with most tools out there (like a Hubspot or Salesforce would).

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Price was waaaayyyy better.
Evan
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All the features at an unbeatable price!

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2023

Pluspunten

EngageBay is very intuitive to use and has all the tools of other CRMs that cost 10x as much. They are always available and have been very helpful with every question we have asked.

Minpunten

Understanding which features were included in the different plans was a bit confusing at first.