EngageBay

Geïntegreerde verkoop- en marketingsoftware voor groeiende teams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gideon
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Makkelijk in gebruik

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2022

Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Pluspunten

Een betaalbaar alternatief waar alle functies die je nodig hebt als marketeer inzitten. De hulp is uitstekend, als je vragen hebt dan krijg je binnen een minuut antwoord.

Minpunten

Ik zou de landingspagina maker wat stakker willen zien. Nu kan nog wel eens dingen verschuiven omdat er geen magneet functie in zit waarmee het design in stand blijft.

Azizah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Complete package for marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

Pluspunten

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Minpunten

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Murat Yasar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great features with no cost and unbelievable effective and fast support

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to deploy and use. Very fast and effective support. Additional requests are developed and issued bugs are fixed almost instantly. I have never seen this fast development capability before in any other software before.

Minpunten

It would require to develop some additional features for ticket management. But I am sure they would do that instantly after reporting. They have done that to my requests before within 1 day.

Freshdesk

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen

Free version was very limited. Engagebay provides much more function in its free version.

Freshdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

ngagebay provides much more function in its free version.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Absolutely horrible!!

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

Pluspunten

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Minpunten

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Nick
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

great value for money software

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

Its good

Pluspunten

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

Minpunten

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen

I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Act!
Steve
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Huge value for the money, and world-class support

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

We send email notifications to our group of volunteers to give them info on our weekly meetings, and a follow-up email the next day if they don't open the first one. We also send a text with a link to a landing page with the same info. Attendance and participation has at least doubled since we started using EngageBay a few months ago.

Pluspunten

It does everything the "big name" companies do, at a fraction of the price. And the support staff is world-class. Very helpful, quick to respond 24/7.

Minpunten

Creating an email template or landing page is a little clunky the first time, but subsequent modifications are simple.

Paul
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Superb CRM and Emailer System

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Very intuitive product, easy to use, easy to customise / personalise

Pluspunten

The flexibility with which emails and the CRM system itself can be customised

Minpunten

There is nothing I do not like about this system

Paul
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving

Service is always there

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

Superb

Pluspunten

If I have a question I just click in the bottom left of my screen and state my issue, and within a few minutes it is solved by a real person. Excellent support!

Minpunten

I have not found any negatives so far. Still looking.

Shannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Pluspunten

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Minpunten

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Rob
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An excellent startup solution, it's full of the most necessary features, and at a reasonable...

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

My overall experience with EngageBay has been excellent, their support is top-notch, the product does the job, the pricing thus far has been fair.

Pluspunten

It provides a professional functionality, and adopts a pricing model that is sustainable and fair.

Minpunten

The pricing and plans are difficult to understand.

Caurdius
  • Sector: Groothandel

EngageBay Review

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2022

EngageBay allowed our company to keep proper records of our clients and their respective industry. We were able to increase our market penetration. Our sales increased by 40% in the Supermarket Industry. All this was accomplished with our new sale representative after his predecessor retired.
If you want to be relative today choose EngageBay.

Pluspunten

Being able to track each client via the contact and company database is critical to understanding their respective needs. this afforded me the opportunity to assist each client in further developing their respective business. Owing to the aforementioned, our clients remained loyal to us even when our competitors products were more affordable.
The platform is very easy to use while integration to our daily operations was very smooth.

Minpunten

While I am utterly impressed with the EngageBay platform, perhaps it would be beneficial for the platform on include more currency options for deal recording purposes.

Tom
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

It Keeps Getting Better

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2022

This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Pluspunten

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts.

EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful.

We were so wrong.

This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows.

IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app.

We're saving so much money.

We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..)

We can cancel so many services thanks to this software.

We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind.

That 5-star service made the sale for us.

We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay.

I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back.

We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Parminder
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pluspunten

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Minpunten

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit en ClickFunnels

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Sian
  • Sector: Online media

Sophisticated Software

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pluspunten

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Minpunten

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

HubSpot CRM

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cameron

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pluspunten

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Minpunten

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

April

Brilliant all-in-one package

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2022

Connected sales and marketing platform has resolved manual intensive activity scheduling. No need to import a new list each month into a separate email marketing platform. Being able to have contacts in multiple list and sophisticated tagging is brilliant. The guys at EB are really helpful with speedy responses, providing video and screengrabs to help. The best experience i had was when i recommended that there should be a report on the dashboard for forms, a couple of weeks later i had an email from EB letting me know that they'd developed the report and added this to the dashboard - couldn't ask for a better service.

Pluspunten

A complete package for connected sales and marketing and data and reporting in one place. Previously had a separate CRM system from email marketing platform and as such no integration and ability to see what marketing had gone out to what contact and their response to that, all activities and follow ups were all manually scheduled this has been resolved with EB. Customer service and support is fast and efficient too.

Minpunten

Had an issue at first setting up the smtp integration with the correct configuration as we wanted to send mailers using our own email servers, took some backward and forwards between technical teams but was resolved in the end. Being able to email from multiple email addresses is great but I also would love it if we could have multiple email signatures attached to a single user too.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign en Keap

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

it offered all of the functionality at an affordable price. The only one that would've done everything EB does was hubspot however because we had multiple domains for each of our product this meant hubspot required us to pay for x 2 marketing and sales hubs which wasn't the way we wanted to use the platform nor within our budget.
Pierpaolo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pluspunten

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Minpunten

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Marcello

A Magic wand

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pluspunten

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Minpunten

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Features, dashboards.

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pluspunten

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Erlan
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Engagebay is awesome

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Pluspunten

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Minpunten

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen

Price costly for small business

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

price is friendly with small business
Hans
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Minpunten

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
Matthew
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

8 Month use Review

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pluspunten

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Minpunten

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwoord van EngageBay Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Bernadette
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

Pluspunten

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Minpunten

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay

More affordable for small business
Hafizah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Everything under one roof

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021

Pluspunten

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Minpunten

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Angus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pluspunten

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Minpunten

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.