Thryv

Alles-in-één managementsoftware ontworpen voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Marc
  • Sector: Sport

The Best App Out There.

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018

I run my whole business now from this software.

Pluspunten

User friendly and customer support. I use it for estimates, invoices, payments with Braintree and it's calendar is fantastic- automated text messages to my clients in the mornings is really cool.

Minpunten

I thought the price was high but after I've seen the ROI, it's the best investment I've ever made.

Hi Marc,

We're very happy to know how satisfied you are with Thryv! Thank you so much for choosing to be a valued client and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback!

- Ed

Richard
  • Sector: Muziek

New User

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

I like the website more than the one we were using.

Pluspunten

I use the website the most which is critical.. I'm still learning the other features which will raise our ratings I'm sure.

Minpunten

Need more help on using and integrating the features.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your website and ThryvPay. Whenever you need help with Thryv's features, we offer tutorial videos, or you can call our 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

All Glitter and No Substance

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019

We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Pluspunten

Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Minpunten

1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

Hi,

It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way.

Ed

Tony
  • Sector: Landbouw

Benefits of Thryv software package

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

Customer service is great. Every issue has been dealt with simply and in a very timely manner.

Pluspunten

The software takes a lot off of my plate on a daily basis. It integrates well with Google and other platforms. I especially like the calendar

Minpunten

Being fairly new to the customer online scheduling, I have found a few quirks that I am still dealing with. Mainly, the fact that people who try to do scheduling themselves are unaware of my current phone scheduling. I have to physically enter every appointment that does not come through the software.

Antwoord van Thryv - CA Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Tony, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been able to take some things off of your plate. We understand there is always a transition period when it comes to changing to software. But always remember, that our team is here whenever you need help or a refresher on Thryv! - Gabe

Leslie
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thryv ~ small business software more like an assistant

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2022

Great software - very professional staff and always willing to help. Thanks!

Pluspunten

Using Thryv helps our company stay organized and do what sales needs to accomplished. CRM, calendar, sms texting, and website are a few of the areas we use. So much more.

Minpunten

There is a learning curve. Many aspects with Thryv using partnerstack etc. Once you learn, very easy!

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for your review. We are so excited to hear that Thryv is helping you stay more organized and able to communicate easier with your customer. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Service line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jennifer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Affordable & Effective for Any Business

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2022

From the beginning working with my Account Manager, Maria, I felt supported. The software is great for my business but the professionals they have in place to make sure I understood how to use it made this investment work for my business. Such a important tool that I use daily in my business.

Pluspunten

I loved the user-friendly platform that enabled me to begin using the tool quickly.

Minpunten

I dont have any cons at this time. I love everything the software has to offer.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jennifer, WOW thank you so much for your kind words. We are excited to hear that Thryv has taken you to the next level!. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kathleen

Independent BEMER Distrinbutor

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

Exceptional

Pluspunten

Ease of use, customer support and all of the features

Minpunten

I have to make myself schedule time to do it!!

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your review and we are glad to hear that your experience has been great so far. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Tim
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Versatile tool

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pluspunten

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Minpunten

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

FiveStars, Drip, TextMagic, Podium en EZ Texting

Redenen om voor Thryv te kiezen

Thryv has more marketing functions for a similar cost

Overgestapt van

Birdeye

More powerful platform

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

Academy Frame
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Thryve review

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

Overall the experience has been okay. Our service manager has been awesome. CSR has taken the time to walk me through certain aspects of the product and has been working with us from the beginning. Before she came on board it was a stressful hassle to get the website looking how we wanted it. And it is frustrating when updates and fixes take a long time- like the current issues with AOL and Yahoo.

Pluspunten

I like that the dashboard is fairly easy to navigate and that when I need to update the website I can do so fairly quickly. There are some very unique features. I like that we can put coupons and buttons directly into the website.

Minpunten

There is so much that the software can do that it is almost overwhelming. And there are some features that we just won't ever use. I really don't like when they have done software updates and major changes that they did not contact us to let us know that changes were coming and that we wouldn't be able to make changes. We update the website 2-3 times per month and this really messed up our program.

Annette

2+ years user, new small business owner that is not computer savvy

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Confusing. My Google info, is not accurate. Says I am based in a different city. Has photos of my personal home when searched. And I keep getting calls that my business is called VIP mobile salon. I thought Thryv would handle my online presence?

Pluspunten

Auto pilot features help so I can continue my full-time job while my business is in its infancy stage.

Minpunten

The website designer seemed to lack experience. I think I would have done a better job. He did not impress me. After discussion with management, I explained the quality was NOT worth $350 a month, and they agreed. I actually still don't completely know what I am paying for. I hired someone to work with Thryv for me. Software, is quite confusing for me. So I ask the web maintenance team to fix things for me. After 2nd correction, I hope they get the address on website correct. There are actually plenty of unusual mistakes. For example, bullets are not the same nor aligned.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Annette, I am sorry to hear about this. Can you send an email to [email protected]? I will be able to send this to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Neta
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

THRYV is helping my business grow

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2021

Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Pluspunten

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Minpunten

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Thryv

I felt that Sales Force did not meet my needs and Thryv was the best value.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Stephen R.
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

THRYV is Excellent!

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020

Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Pluspunten

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Minpunten

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry.

Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Barry
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Total Client Integration

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

Excellent

Pluspunten

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Minpunten

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Elisa

Integration was a snap!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Pluspunten

I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Minpunten

There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

MailerLite

Redenen om over te stappen op Thryv

I needed one comprehensive package for all 3 branches of my company.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

Pamela

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pluspunten

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Minpunten

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

• Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Thryv for HR use

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pluspunten

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Minpunten

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

Marilyn
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

HAND-HOLDING

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pluspunten

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Minpunten

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Brittany
  • Sector: Bouw

Best Software I Have Tried

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

9 out of 10

Pluspunten

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Minpunten

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue.

Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Julie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Customer Relations

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

My experience with Thryv has been wonderful. The staff is not only friendly, but very knowledgeable of E-Commerce and how to succeed in my business.
After spending a large amount of my budget with two other services, Thryv is the only platform that made me feel that I have a team behind me and my Business.

Pluspunten

Not only is Thryv the easiest to use (once the software in understood) but all of the staff from the Web Design Team to the Client Marketing is excellent. They helped me improve my business with their help. Highly recommended

Minpunten

If the integration between Shopify and the Thryv Software could be a little bit more seamless. i.e. Adding certain widgets to page for navigation/onsite search and adding graphics not related to products. Also, when onboarding new clients, explanation of SEO as well as basic instructions would help businesses that use E-Commerce as their main source of business. This is something I was not aware of until just recently and this information would have helped my business exponentially in the last year.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. We are very excited to hear that Thryv has helped your business grow and that you can rely on our team to help you when you need it. I will make sure to take your feedback to our team to see what they can do! - Gabe

Kyle
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

Pluspunten

Over all the ease of use and to navigate for us and for the customers is hands down the simplest on the market as far as we're concerned.

Minpunten

Wish that Thryv could have a products/service tab to input all items that our company uses. Right now we use QuickBooks online for invoicing and quotes. We would love to switch fully to Thryv but at this time we are not able to. For the lack of that part of the software.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Kyle, thank you for your review. It makes our day when we hear how easy it is to navigate Thryv. I will also take your suggestion back to our team, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Christopher
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Awesome All In One Software

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

Pluspunten

Thryv is just plain great. I love the functionality with appointment setting, invoicing, taking payments and much more. Being able to do everything in one program is perfect for our small business.

Minpunten

We found that there is really only one thing that we do not like and that is the cost. For a very small startup (only 2 of us) the price is very expensive for the better features.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Christopher, thank you for this great review. We are excited to hear that Thryv's features are helping you run your business. Our goal is to help make the most out of your investment, any time you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to help.

Also, please join our Facebook group High-Thryver's. You can talk with other clients to get ideas on how to utilize Thryv even more and stay up to date on our latest enhancements. - Gabe

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Thryv is invaluable

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2020

I love Thryv, because it has so many tool to operate my business that I need, and I usually don't even utilize it as much as I should.

Pluspunten

I recommend Thryv because they have field agents in addition to many great customer support avenues. I get the most help by asking my locally based Thryv agent for assistance with the many features that Thryv has. It is very easy to underestimate how much you can do with this software, and the best part is they are growing and keep adding new features I want!

Minpunten

We need the ability to click an arrow to the next client when looking at a client instead of having to go back to the list every time.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, wow, thank you for this great review. Thryv is always looking for ways to be better for our clients, so thank you for the feedback. In your Thryv Dashboard, in the lower right hand, you can leave this suggestion, and our team will see it. - Gabe

Thomas
  • Sector: Fotografie

I highly recommend Thryv

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

For the most part, Thryv greatly helps me manage my back-office tasks for my sole proprietorship

Pluspunten

Client management, calendar/appointment management, ThryvPay, social media management, "chat-like" communication.

Minpunten

Still need contract management and electronic document signing. Document management is not intuitive

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Thomas, thank you for this great review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you are able to use the many features of Thryv to help run your business. Thryv will continue to evolve to make sure we meet the needs of our clients. To make sure you get the latest updates, you can suggest and follow topics in your Thryv Dashboard and will receive a notification. For any other assistance, feel free to call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Deborah
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Excellent Full Service Small Business Platform

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2022

Pluspunten

I absolutely love Thryv. I can conduct all of my key business functions from one source- lead management, email marketing, appointment booking, invoicing, drip campaigns, website ma agent and so much more!! It’s been crucial for my business and we love all of the services we utilize. It’s very inexpensive compared to what we were spending from all of our other third party services before joining Thryv.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to easily navigate my contacts wyd with a click of a button while I’m in a contact. For instance, when making my calls I’d like to be able to simply click next to go to the next contact to call:

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Deborah, wow thank you for this amazing review. We are so excited that you are utilizing Thryv to its fullest. We also appreciate the feedback and will add this to our suggestions for our team to look into it further. If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line. - Gabe

Laurel
  • Sector: Muziek

Let's Make Music!

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pluspunten

I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Minpunten

It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor