4,5 (366)

Joseph
Joseph

Great Property Management Software

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2024

Overall the software is fantastic and keeps track of your properties and financial statements.

Pluspunten

The software is very intuitive. Many great features for pulling owner reports, tenant ledgers and expense reports.

Minpunten

Lacks accessibility features such as changing font size or overall UI experience which is very dated.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank for your review! We highly recommend checking out Rent Manager Express, the browser based version of our software. This includes a fully redone UI experience and the ability to change fonts, styles, and more.

Lisa

Go For IT!

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2024

Rent Manager is a wonderful platform. It's really neat and organized and wen you have any question you can always call their amazing customer support team!

Pluspunten

THat is has so many features and that they have amazing customer support!

Minpunten

When sending emails to multiple tenants I can't attached to each tenant a different attachment because all tenants will received it. Instead I need to redo the attachment process each time.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review! We are constantly making updates to Rent Manager. Please let us know how we can improve your experience using our feature request form here: https://www.rentmanager.com/submit-a-feature-request/

donna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Geared to the American Market

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2017

Obviously I still prefer it, as I've used it for 10 years.

Obviously I still prefer it, as I've used it for 10 years.

Pluspunten

Offers more than Yardi - at a cheaper price.
Lets you customize a lot.
Very stable
Never had an issue with billing.

Minpunten

Tried for five years to get recurring journals,
Tried MANY times to have them print the letters "yymmdd" on cheques as required by Canadian standards. have to double print all our cheques to comply.
Rent Manager Online wouldn't log in and actually locked me out on a Saturday morning - no help available until Monday? - Lucky I keep my own backup of information so I can respond to this emergency.
No published in depth info on creating customized objects.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your review! We’re glad to have you as a customer for the past 10 years and looking forward to many more years in the future. With the recurring journals and date format changes, I would check out the recently updated Rent Manager Help File. Anywhere you are in the system, if you press your F1 key, it will open up the help file for the area in Rent Manager you are working in. This has detailed information regarding Journal Entries as well as a section on rmScript – our custom language, which helps you further customize Rent Manager. In regards to weekend Support hours, I apologize you were locked out of the system and unable to reach someone. I will pass your message on to our team to look into further.

Jennifer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Smooth Onboarding

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2024

Using Rent Manager for the past few months has helped consolidate our financial tracking into one system. The functionality of it with the use of paylease has helped us track our revenue more efficiently. The tenant portal and service issue modules have also helped us have better communication with our tenants.

Pluspunten

Our transition to Rent Manager was slow due to us taking much longer to submit information, but [sensitive content hidden] kept us engaged and followed-up with any questions we had. What I like about Rent Manager are the features are easy to use and customer service is very helpful.

Minpunten

There isn't much that rent manager lacks. Overall, it is a robust software that helps us manage our commercial rental properties. Rent Manager also provides many tutorials that make it easy to understand or relearn features.

Victor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Its an all in one apptlication!

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2024

Rent manager helps make your job easier to do.

Rent manager helps make your job easier to do.

Pluspunten

What I like most about rent manager is that how organized it keeps all your all of our documentation. Its very easy to find when you need it.

Minpunten

There is nothing that ive disliked so far.

Darla
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Program Needs More Development

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

We switched from A very outdated version of Yardi to Rent Manager in hopes of gaining more features. We did get that but we went backwards in terms of functionality. The reporting needs work.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a Web based program. Thus program had easy to follow icons. The Newer technology allowing tenant online payments was a big draw.

Minpunten

The program is a bit too simple. It needs to be more robust for this industry. There are so many variables in Property Management and they are too cut and dry.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Hi Darla, Thank you for your review. We have quite a diverse feature set and one of the most customizable programs in the industry. We would love to check out your current Rent Manager setup to see if the specific features you are looking for might not be turned on yet or dive into some of the reporting options you have within the program. This could be a simple permissions update for your user account from your system administrator as well to make sure you have the feature access you need.

Gail

Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2024

Rent Manager has been an overall good experience

Rent Manager has been an overall good experience

Pluspunten

Ease of use in applications. The availability and ability of customer service team to help resolve any issues and to teach.

Minpunten

The process of learning a new software in general

Bonnie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Rent Manager going 11 years strong!

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2024

Rent manager is amazing from their sales department, to account migration, to implantation, to ongoing support!

Pluspunten

I have been using Rent Manager for over a decade! It has everything I Need in regards to Residential and Commercial Property Management software. I have seen the platforms of other competitors but Rent Manager is still the front runner.

Minpunten

I am excited for Express to have more things that the regular RM 12 has. Modern and effortless function is what I love

Zipporah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Rent Manager - a great platform for your business!

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2024

Excellence in product and support. I highly recommend this program.

Excellence in product and support. I highly recommend this program.

Pluspunten

It's ease of use and the amazing support, makes this one program that will help your business grow and help your employees work within it.

Minpunten

I wish I had time to learn about all the features which I know would be even more useful!

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review! We highly recommend our Weekly Webinars on Thursday to help learn about the features within Rent Manager.

Gini
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Rent Manager for Resorts

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2024

Pluspunten

Ease of tracking statements and resident information

Minpunten

The accounting aspect is sometime difficult to navigate with too many tabs and ways to find the same information

Mchael
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This software put us lightyears ahead

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2023

This has streamlined our entire operation. There are features available that we have not tapped.

Pluspunten

It is a complete package. Customer information, billing, collections and accounting. We make pdf copies of customer statements and forward to a mailing service that sends the bill and an SASE to each customer for less than $1.00 each. The Rent Manager system for accommodating credit and debit cards is fully automatic. When a customer pays a bill, their account is credited and the money is deposited directly into our checking account. Customers love it for the ease of looking up their amount due and making payments. Customer support is superb. Every time we call we get someone who answers the question or refers us to someone who does. For water meter reading the software is also great. The meter reader has a "drive by" meter reading device. Once collected, the meter reader logs into Rent Manager and posts the meter readings. That person presses one more button and the software deducts last month's reading and determines the billing amount and posts it to the customer account. We have a standard charge for sewer and that is one more button to push. The statement is then prepared in pdf format and emailed to the print house that mails the statement the same day.

Minpunten

We are in Western New Mexico, and Rent Manager is located in Ohio so there is a bit of latency of one or two seconds.

Tonya

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

The support Rent Manager overs is outstanding. They offer so many ways for you to train or trouble shoot with their software.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Versatility. New features regularly. Product support.

Minpunten

The screens are very generic in appearance. The software could be more visually appealing

Overwogen alternatieven

Yardi Voyager

Redenen om voor Rent Manager te kiezen

Product support was very lacking with previous software company.

Overgestapt van

Yardi Voyager

Redenen om over te stappen op Rent Manager

Product support. Training.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Hi Tonya, Thank you for your review! Our product support team really appreciates the shout out as well. If you are looking to customize tabs or reports, I highly recommend checking out Rent Manager University or the Help File (F1) to see how you can customize the look of the software.

Marcia

Rent Manager is FANTASTIC to work with

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

We are a property management company. This software is excellent in all ways. So easy to use, we switched from Quick Books to Rent Manager.

Pluspunten

This is the easiest software to use even with multiple company names. Financial statements are so easy for our accountant to do our taxes with. LOVE IT !!!

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about it. Except maybe because it logs you out so often and you have to re-login often

Hi Marcia,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying Rent Manager. For security purposes, we do enforce a log out after a while of inactivity. If this begins to become an issue, please contact our support team and we can help you look into this.

Anne

Best Customer Service in the industry

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019

I had the misfortune of having to deal with another company that is a competitor of RM. I must say that after that fiasco I am even more impressed with the outstanding customer service you get with Rent Manager . The staff of customer service representatives is the best I have ever dealt with. They are always cheerful, knowledgeable, and so very helpful. I love Rent Manager.

Pluspunten

I have used RM since 2008. This product is easy to use and makes property management easy and efficient.

Minpunten

The product has so many functions that it takes a while to learn them all. The yearly conference is an awesome place to learn all the functions of this amazing software. Plus it is fun.

Hi Anne,
Thank you so much for your review. We love working with your team as well and we hope to see you all again at RMUC this year!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great Software with Even Better Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

It is the one stop shop for a large number of management needs from sending out notices to billing and payments with great support.

Pluspunten

I love how customizable it is. I also love how many different daily tasks it can address all in once place.

Minpunten

While the company continues to make improvements to the software (a positive thing), it really slows down the ability to function. There seem to be 'fixes' going on almost every week. Sometimes the software runs VERY slow.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review! Our support team would be more than happy to take a look at any slowness issues you might be experiences. Please give us a call at your convenience.

Max

Property Management with Rent Manager

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2021

See "Pro" above!

See "Pro" above!

Pluspunten

As a beginner with accounting software and a non-accountant, I took over management of an 80 unit complex that I owned after firing four successive professional management companies. Rent Manager enabled me to return the property to profitability in the first year of my management. It was a great satisfaction to me. Thanks Rent Manager!

Minpunten

I used Rent Manager for six years as manager, and now as owner keeping an eye on a different property. I can't think of any feature that I don't like, would change, or add.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Max and congrats on turning a profit within the first year!

Naomi
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Rent Manager is not great

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Pluspunten

The ability to create very custom reports was pretty cool.

Minpunten

Our company switched to the software for 2 years and switched to something else because it was so awful in pretty much every way. This software had a lot of problems. It was unbelievably slow to load data. System went down a lot. Tech support not helpful.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Hi Naomi, we're sorry your experience with our software was less than 100%. We would like to learn more about your experience with us so we can do better in the future. Please contact us at [email protected] with any additional feedback you might have.

Laura
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Great Product & Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2018

Make sure that the people on your team who are setting up the initial databases of market rents, properties and tenants understand all of the applications and functionality so you're not having to backtrack and fix it down the line. It makes the whole process so much easier.

Pluspunten

It's a very easy to use system and has made the automation process of keeping track of our tenants/vendors/prospects so much easier. The integration with our payment system has made the first of the month a breeze and the Apply Now feature to house prospect information gives us one more way to follow up with those who had fallen through the cracks. Their customer service and help lines are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and timely. Any questions or issues I've ever had have been addressed immediately and with staff that represents the company well. I highly recommend this product and company.

Minpunten

There are many classes and webinars to help with the system and new feature launches, but an all encompassing help guide, that can be accessed by all members of my team with step-by-step instructions would make my life so much easier.

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your review! We’re so glad to hear Rent Manager has been able to help your business and that you’re loving the automation RM can provide. Our customer support team really appreciates the shout out as well! If you are ever looking for a step-by-step guide, check out our Help File. Anywhere you are in the program, press F1 and it will take you directly to the documentation we have for that particular feature. Our Documentation Team is constantly adding new articles as new features roll out as well. If you ever cannot find something, give us a call and we’ll look into adding it for you.

Amber
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2024

Pluspunten

What I like most about Rent Manager is how easy things are. Submitting work orders, contacting tenants, rent tracking, and adding vendors + tenants is very easy.

Minpunten

The thing that i like least about Rent Manager is that it is a virtual machine so I can not switch through different tabs while using it and I cannot take screenshots when using one monitor.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review! It is possible to setup a secondary monitor with Rent Manager as well as split tabs to view them at the same time. Please reach out to our support department and they would be happy to show you how to set this up on your computer.

Joann

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Complicated software, long learning curve, but good support

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

Pluspunten

I was in charge of implementing this software, converting from peach tree to this. Excellent support during conversion, but this is a complicated product. Liked the bookkeeping side, but this is also supposed to push vacant units out to zillow, etc, and that is where we got on to the struggle bus. This was complicated, with a large learning curve. Did not like the website options at all, and found them clunky. The accounting reports were simple to set up & modify, and it was easy to transition to this product. Excellent option for a person that has multiple LLCs or multiple properties, as its very easy to separate. Excellent for 3rd party managers, as many bank accounts could be run from one place.

Minpunten

Website option templates were not very good, and it was very hard to get listings into Zillow the way you wanted, and get on to your own site.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review Joann! We're so glad to hear you are enjoying Rent Manager's account features and multiple property options. Our conversion team really appreciates the shout out as well!

We are constantly building new Web Template Suite options and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you more regarding website templates and online listings. I will have someone reach out to you shortly to see if we could set up a call to learn more.

Christopher

• Klantenondersteuning

Rentmanager has been a positive factor in the growth of our company.

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018

Pluspunten

You can petty much customize the program to fit your operation. Being able to intergrate our screening, maintenance, reports, phone system & website & e-commerce into one system for our office is a tremendous asset. It allows our office to function smoother and more efficiently which in turn, allows us to handle more properties with less personnel. Rentmanager is continuously upgrading the software and introducing new modules that can be incorporated into your operation. I also like that the company is privately owned and carries little or no debt.

Minpunten

Converting from the Rentmanager 11 to the 12 version took more work than I anticipated. It can be difficult keeping up with all the changes and additions that are continuously happening.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Christopher! We're so happy to hear Rent Manager has been able to help grow your company. With all the new additions, be sure to check out RMU. Our training team is working hard to add new courses each week to discuss any new features that have been released. Your account manager, Nick, is always more than welcome to walk you through any recent releases as well.

Kristi
Kristi

Your One Stop Shop For Property Management

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

A few years ago we decided go to 'All in" with Rent Manager. We upgraded to the online platform, integrated all our rent collection, accounts payable, and phones. We wanted to streamline a few processes so we could grow and we did!

Pluspunten

I love the integration Rent Manager allows. We have our screening, receivables, payables, communication (phone/text) all integrated in Rent Manager. Also, since we are web-based I can access my data anywhere.

Also - the customer service, from our account rep, to the help desk . Everyone is very helpful! The amount of free training they offer is exceptional. The Weekly webinars are a must!

Minpunten

A couple minor things: I wish there was a different way for users to share a license. Maybe some sort of bundle pricing for 10+ Licenses. Also, I wish I could track HR/Payroll through Rent Manager.

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're all in with Rent Manager. Let us know how we can be of any help in the future and feel free to submit any feature requests here so our development team can research them for you: https://www.rentmanager.com/featurerequest

MaryLou

Rent Manager Review

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

Overall, I think Rent Manger is an amazing product. I have put customer service through a lot of "extra" work, working with me to make RM as efficient a tool as my mind could make it and it has not disappointed me yet. I tell everyone - RMs potential - to me - is limitless.

Pluspunten

There appears to be very little Rent Manager cannot do. You may have to contact customer support to explain what you are trying to get RM to do (in terms of report wise), but I have yet to come across an idea that RM was not able to work with me on how to produce.

Minpunten

The drop down menus are narrow - so if you don't remember the property account number, you have to scroll down to "find" your account.

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Hi MaryLou, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying Rent Manager. Never hesitate in giving us a call - we love working with you all!

Walter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best overall property management program

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019

Being the manger of all work orders, I am BUSY. I can be out in the field take pictures, notes, add work orders, anything I want to do all over my phone. No matter what time it is. Online support is quick and will not stop until they fix it. No more can a tenant say that we didn't fix anything. I can have pictures, time frames, and they sign.... Thank you rent mananger

Online is the best ever
App make life so much easier
unlimited memory (online)
Support is the best, will show you step by step or get a group of people to fix it
Adding work orders is so easy and i can have every step stored
I could keep going all day

Online is alot to learn
Logs you out too quickly for not using it

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review Walter! Our customer support team appreciates the shout out as well!

We do have a security feature in place that will log you out after a specific length of inactivity in the program. Please reach out to your sales rep or [email protected] to see if something can be changed regarding this feature.

Elva
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not for Lenders

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

I was sold by the idea of been able to do Notes Receivable, after call, and call, and call trying to figure out that this is not for my business, the girl who was going to do the "integration" told me that the system was not created for Lenders or Notes receivables, waste of time watching the videos, waste of time talking to people who only do renters and getting frustrated that they do not understand what you need, which by the way, they could create reports, but you will have to pay individually for each added request you have for whatever is that you need, which in my case, I needed everything, and they want me to pay for everything, I'm sure they could create them, but Why the management companies received the same system as me, without paying a penny extra, and I need to pay basically for everything to be created especially for me because the system DOES NOT WORK FOR MY BUSINESS, and on top of that, I paid 1,800.00 for "integration" and they do not want to give me my money back because they use many hours on phone calls with me, which btw they were not part of the only 8 hours they give you for integration time. I requested the refund and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me that she was going to contact her "Supervisor" next few days, she said that the refund was not approved, and, they also Invoice me 2 or 3 monthly payments of a system that was not even working for me, nor integrated, nor nothing. Now, they credited the Invoices, but there is not refund. Are you kidding me?

Pluspunten

Could be useful for renters, not Lenders like they told me they would

Minpunten

That nothing they use, was usable for my type of business

Antwoord van London Computer Systems

Hi Elva, Thank you for your feedback. Your message has been sent to our management team.