Lucky Orange

4,7 (205)
Schrijf een review!
Alles-in-één pakket voor conversie-optimalisatie voor website-eigenaren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Best Value - Lots of features

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2022

Pluspunten

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Minpunten

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Andrew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Pluspunten

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Minpunten

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Crazy Egg

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

eric
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Its good but could be better

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2024

It was great when we first started using it; provided us with much-needed insight. But with the change in pricing and lack of product improvements, it's hard to justify the monthly cost.

Pluspunten

I like the user interface and how data is displayed.

Minpunten

The pricing change made it less attractive for the value we received.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We appreciate your feedback, Eric. It’s great to hear that you enjoy our user interface and data display. Analyzing your visitors is much easier when you can easily interpret the data and see exactly how people interact with your website. We appreciate your feedback about our pricing. Our tool continues to evolve to grow with your business, which includes regularly releasing new features and integrations. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments, a new Optimizely integration among other features.

I would be happy to talk more about our pricing and walk you through our newest features. Simply reply to my email to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Julie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Useful Tool

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2024

A worthwhile tool that can help, but the cost has risen sharply enough to think about surviving without it in the future.

Pluspunten

Ability to see when customers are having trouble.

Minpunten

The large increase in fees recently. Not all visitor traffic is showing for one of my websites.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thanks for your feedback, Julie. Love that you’re able to use Lucky Orange to see when and where your customers experience issues. Regarding your tracking discrepancies, there are many reasons this could be happening: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/275-faq-why-some-visitors-aren-t-tracked.

Regarding your pricing feedback, Lucky Orange continues to evolve to bring you more features and scale with you as your business grows. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments and a new Optimizely integration among other features. This is in addition to the 20+ features that are included with every Lucky Orange plan.

I would be happy to give you a personal tour of our newest features, address your tracking discrepancies and collect your pricing feedback. Use this link to find the best time in your schedule for this tour: https://calendly.com/esmith1214/15min. I look forward to connecting soon.

Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Francois
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It's a great product, would recommend for anyone with a customer centric website.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2023

It's been a good way for us to see where customers might be using the site differently to what we intended as well as a way to easily debug issues customers might have with different screen sizes and browser types.

Pluspunten

The ability to see screen sizes and browser types have been really helpful. Obviously being able to see what the customer's journey looked like is of great value.

Minpunten

The ability to track based on IP does not seem to be available anymore? Makes things harder as we're debugging using country tracking and session times.

Price

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

At the time it was because of price, but we stuck around because it's a good product.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Hi Francois - Thank you for your review and recommendation of Lucky Orange! We're glad to hear you've used our product to gain insight into the customer journey. Regarding your comment about tracking visitors based on IP, you can do that in Lucky Orange. It's not turned on by default, but the following link to one of our help documents explains how you can enable that setting: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/341-how-to-adjust-visitor-ip-address-display-and-storage-settings.

Cheers,
Bradley

Danny
  • Sector: Online media
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Pluspunten

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Minpunten

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Alex
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

Pluspunten

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Minpunten

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team!

• Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great insights with right amount of simplicity

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

I use it to see site traffic analytics and measure the site engagement from my top prospects.

Pluspunten

A Hubspot consultant recommended that I use Luck Orange. I started by using it to track prospects' activity when they visit the website out of pure curiosity. It's turned into a tool that I use for analytics and general site engagement. I think Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to use but can still get some detailed, usable insights.

Minpunten

Nothing so far. I started using the software about 3 months ago.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad you're enjoying our HubSpot integration. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Shayne
Shayne
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Pluspunten

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Minpunten

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Raffaele
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Great App

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2023

Pluspunten

I love being able to see recording in real time. It really help businesses focusing on understanding customer journey and view an issue that need attention. I strongly suggest any e-com business to use this app!

Minpunten

So far no negative comes. I still want to take advantage of the segmenting features but I need to scale my business first.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Aleks
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2022

Pluspunten

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Minpunten

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Mouseflow

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

I am still in the consideration stage.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking!

Alexandra
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

Pluspunten

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Minpunten

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best heat mapping for the money

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Pluspunten

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Minpunten

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

VWO Testing

Cheaper and better.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Brian
Brian

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Pluspunten

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Minpunten

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Donna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Sometimes old is better

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2023

Used to love it. People don’t seem to chat as much with the new lucky orange as the old one.

Pluspunten

I used to loved the classic lucky orange is was easy to use and was easy to set up different alerts

Minpunten

The new lucky orange is not as good as the old one.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Hi Donna - We appreciate your business and want to help you get the most out of the current version of our platform. My team would be happy to walk you through how to use our latest version including new features that weren’t available in our Classic version. Just send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get that set up for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bradley from Lucky Orange

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good overall view of activity

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2023

Good

Good

Pluspunten

This isn't a service that is used with real urgency at this time. However, it useful to see how individuals interact with our website and to watch how they navigate around the site. Definitely useful.

Minpunten

I have noticed very occasionally that data isn't accurate. An example would be not actually recording any conversions. Not paid too much attention to that recently, but maybe something to keep an eye out for.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, James. We appreciate your honesty and insight. It's amazing what a difference visitor behavior can make, especially in finding areas on your website to improve or address. Regarding the data accuracy, have you had a chance to reach out to our support team ([email protected])? We would be more than happy to take a look and investigate potential issues further.

Kari

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Useful and Helpful

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2023

Pluspunten

Ability to choose what to review. Heatmaps. Element tracking. Flagging events I want to track more closely.

Minpunten

Not all of my recordings are captured. I've had several instances where something failed and a recording couldn't be captured.

Mouseflow

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Kari, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback. Love to see that visitor behavior has helped to find ways to improve your website. However, we’re concerned about the issues you’ve mentioned about some of your recordings not being captured and would like to investigate it further. When you get the chance, please send an email to [email protected] referencing this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Carol Ann
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2022

My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Minpunten

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Alan
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

DemandRevenue.com review of Lucky Orange

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2023

Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

Pluspunten

The ability to monitor user movement through my website

Minpunten

I wish they did a reverse IP lookup instead of assigning fruit names to users, when possible. This is like Clearbit is doing weekly for websites.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We truly appreciate your review and feedback on Lucky Orange's capabilities. Monitoring user movement is indeed crucial for understanding and optimizing the user journey. We're always looking for ways to enhance our features, and your feedback about the reverse IP lookup is noted. Our goal is to provide the best tools and insights to our users, and we're committed to continuous improvement. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here to assist should you have any questions!

Daniel
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best value website monitoring service!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

The portal is user-friendly and well-designed, and customer service is quick to respond!

Pluspunten

I love that I can watch in real time and/or review after the fact. I can turn off "idle" time so that I can see how people were interacting without wasting my time watching long pauses. But at the same time I can see where people are pausing and try to figure out why.

Minpunten

There's nothing not to like about this software! If it were possible to have the recording start immediately, they would be nice but I believe this is just a limitation of the internet, so sometimes it takes a moment or two before recording starts.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for such kind words! Watching sessions to discover pain points your customers are having and being able to address them is invaluable. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, we're always here should you need anything!

Shaun

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Haven't seen an orange orange visitor yet :-)

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2022

Lucky orange allowed us to see pretty much all of the visitor information that was important to us right out of the box. The UI is so intuitive and this really helped us get started without too much trouble figuring out where to find stuff. At some point in time, we needed to export some visitor data but the feature was only available for heatmaps and to our surprise, they announced the feature just a few months later. Overall, we now make data driven decisions efficiently with lucky orange

Pluspunten

Great and easy to use UI, feature rich out of the box with a wealth of information on website visitors, worth paying for

Minpunten

Live chat feature doesn't always show on website

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Great to hear that you've been making business decisions based on the insights you've gathered from Lucky Orange. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Pelle
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Very good analytics tool

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2023

Pluspunten

Easy to use, good analytics tool, gives me insights.

Minpunten

Slow down website but that isnt really an issue anymore

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything!

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

User usage recordings are the best

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2019

Pluspunten

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Minpunten

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Natalie

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2023

It's great, I would recommend to anyone who needs a heatmapping tool!

It's great, I would recommend to anyone who needs a heatmapping tool!

Pluspunten

I enjoy watching the heatmaps and all the analytics.

Minpunten

Still a new product so some occasional glitches.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our heatmapping tool and finding value in watching the heatmaps and analytics. We appreciate your recommendation, and we're here should you need anything.

Lee
Lee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018

Pluspunten

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Minpunten

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.