Brandfolder

Cloudgebaseerd platform voor het beheren en delen van digitale middelen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Brett
Brett
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Robust, versatile and easy-to-use platform

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2022

This platform has benefited our company in optimizing our workflow and digitizing high value information. It generates great efficiency and improves productivity for our company. It has increased the value of our company by having all the information gathered in one place, using standard workflows for all processes.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use. Importing and exporting documents is easy. It allows you to upload many documents at the same time. It is really useful in the office to process a large number of documents every day. Designing and implementing the workflow is easy as it is done through an intuitive graphical interface. The mobile application is amazing, it can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. It has a robust security system that keeps the impost and created files protected.

Minpunten

The initial setup can be a bit complicated, but after configuring it, it is really easy to use.

Henry
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use brand asset repository

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

Brandfolder makes sharing press photos and articles with journalists super easy.

Pluspunten

Professional interface, friendly user experience, excellent and prompt customer service

Minpunten

Not sure if I have anything I dislike about this software; I guess the tagging system is a little clunky.

Dropbox Business, Box en Dropbox DocSend

Redenen om over te stappen op Brandfolder

It was highly recommended by team members who have used at their previous companies.
Zakary
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Stole nearly $13k from my company - Worst experience with a service provider in 24 years -...

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2023

I'm appalled that a company like this can still be in business. The product is terribly outdated and overly complicated for what it is. A glorified cloud storage - there are several other better options including google drive which is also not a great software but it's not a complete waste.

Pluspunten

There is not one redeeming quality of this company or their products

Minpunten

The sales team lies about functionality and then spends months telling you that you need to upgrade to get what you paid for. Now a year later, the company refuses to refund for a software we didn't use.

Anna
  • Sector: Sport
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brandfolder is the clear winner and best option!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

Pluspunten

Brandfolder is so simple to use, which means it requires little training for our distribution and media partners. We are able to share important brand information and materials quickly and simply, and the templates feature is absolutely incredible. It allows us to provide various marketings materials to our partners, while maintaining brand standards!

Minpunten

The approval process before the asset is live is a little convoluted. I wish there was a way to un-approve assets and instantly make them "historical".

Bynder en Webdam

Redenen om over te stappen op Brandfolder

Better functionality (templates) and cheaper!
Rachelle
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

User Friendly System!

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

The team is incredibly helpful and was a huge asset in helping us implement brandfolder to our team. The database is aesthetically pleasing, really easy to use, and has great search features.

Pluspunten

I love that it's user friendly - it's really easy to understand and navigate on the site.

Minpunten

There are some glitches that randomly happen, but usually work themselves out.

• Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

An invaluable resource

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

Brandfolder has been invaluable resource for me. I always have the latest and greatest branded assets, without needing to resort to a desktop folder. No longer do i have to send emails to get a hex code for an official brand color, everything is in one consolidated space!

Pluspunten

I like most the ability to bulk share and distribute creative assets using brandfolder's incredible share feature. I can share entire brandfolders, selections of creative assets or single assets, which has saved a ton of time. Instead of having monthly emails asking for the same file, I can provide a brandfolder link that updates as I upload to the folder. Great feature!

Minpunten

If the organization is large enough, you're often unsure who has what level of access. As a user on a team that has more broad access than other workgroups, often times I've found myself referring others to a brandfolder that they 'cannot see' because they don't have the right access. Not necessarily a software dislike.

Mindy
Mindy
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2017

Organization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.

Minpunten

I think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.

Stephen
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Brandfolder has made digital asset management 10 times easier for me and my colleagues

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2023

Starting about a year ago, we decided to contract out our digital assets management to another company. It was disastrous, so we quickly pivoted and looked to handle this ourselves. I'm very glad we did, as we chose Brandfolder to make our lives easier. So far, it's absolutely delivered and given us an effective solution for management of our own digital assets.

Pluspunten

Having a centralized repository for storing our company's digital assets is a huge hurdle, but Brandfolder seemingly made it possible in a no-fuss manner. I highly value being able to categorize and add metadata to our assets, which makes it much simpler to understand how to later access what we own and can leverage. This allows us to distribute our digital assets more effectively.

Minpunten

Some of our employees haven't quite gotten accustomed to the "add metadata" feature, and I think there's been a slightly higher learning curve associated with that.

• Sector: Telecommunicatie

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018

The software is great and the people there are very responsive and helpful with guidance on how to set up, organize and implement our data asset management system.

Pluspunten

Brandfolder is very intuitive for my colleagues across the globe. Being able to share and have access via the cloud has really been a game changer for our marketing business and sharing content with coworkers and partners. We have also been able to work with Brandfolder to create a single sign on within our company portal.

Minpunten

No issues with Brandfolder, nothing I can think of that has me wanting more.

Paola
Paola
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Support team is great

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2023

Pluspunten

Quick and Easy way to to manage all your assets

Minpunten

I didn't find anything to complain about for now

Scott
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Not your grandfather's file cabinet baby

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2022

Brandfolder has taken our business to new heights and continues to be an ever beneficial and integral part of our day-to-day operations. The rewards reaped from Brandfolder speak for themselves in multitudes and deserves our highest regard, and recommendation.

Pluspunten

I believe that the expanse of the in depth detail pertaining to all digital assets is invaluable. The ease of reference and marketing possiblity far surpasses anything we could have hoped for in beneficial, all around cloud based digital asset management.

Minpunten

I feel perhaps there could be a little bit more pizzazz or fireworks, and I mean by that is the extravagant marketing approach, I mean why not when the software is completely capable. I don't want this to come across as a negative aspect, per say, more of just a humble recommendation.

Google Drive

Redenen om voor Brandfolder te kiezen

We decided to switch from Google Drive simply for the fact that brandfolder is so much more of a broader scope and higher level of a platform that we desired in terms of digital asset management.

Redenen om over te stappen op Brandfolder

Ultimately, this platform had so much more to offer that could be and has been so beneficial to our business that it was a choice to just had to be made. We have always primarily kept with Google products and still do, but this is one area that brandfolder was a more upscale and higher level of quality and service that we required.
Luke
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

First Asset Management System Implemented in Start-Up

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

The customer service representative responds immediately to questions and has been helpful. This platform has allowed our company to become more efficient when coordinating asset delievers around the company which has been a time saver.

Pluspunten

It allows for all files to be stored in one place that can easily be accessed both internally and externally.

Minpunten

The tagging feature is helpful but tends to generate tags that don't necessarily apply making the process of tagging a very time consuming task

Jessa
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A place for everything and everything in its place

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

Pluspunten

Brandfolder has been a major time saver for our team, letting us easily host and search for image assets and embed them in our marketing communications. We switched from a clunky in-house hosting solution to Brandfolder, and managed to shave off production time AND eliminate storage bloat caused by accidental duplicate files. The platform is easy to navigate and search, gives us plenty of custom organization options, and requires very little prep/training. Brandfolder has been stable and reliable, so we know our files will be there and load when we need them to!

Minpunten

While I appreciate how granular you can get with the permissions in Brandfolder, the majority of our users ideally need full upload/edit permissions. However, the expense of additional Admin accounts is prohibitive, leaving us to shuffle Admin level permissions around from person to person to ensure we have adequate coverage when someone is out of the office.

Additionally, the way that permissions levels are listed across several different places in the platform is somewhat confusing. A single, platform-wide permissions screen would be a great feature.

Lastly, the templating feature through PrintUI was so confusing to implement that the task has been handed through three different people in our office and we never got it off the ground.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent tools for digital asset management

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2021

Positive experience - recommended for teams to trying to evaluate a digital asset solution

Pluspunten

Running a web design team and there is a need to share brand assets (logos, marketing content, images, videos) in a centralised storage area for teams to reuse

Brandfolder provides a safe and stable digital custody solution with proper access rights management, version control, collaboration tools and integration with Slack for easy sharing

Must have tools for any large teams (>5) to keep their workflows productive

Minpunten

Support more content type. Some obscure content types (like HEIC format) require conversion before sharing and storing. Would be good for it to have a format converter built in to support all types of digital assets

More integrations with Google Drives (multi account switching) and MFA for security

Katie

Sufficient DAM Tool

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

Customer support and uploading assets has been great. There has been some frustrations with other users because our Brandfolder isn't organized by asset type. We have some organizational issues that need to be sorted out.

Pluspunten

I like the AI capabilities and how you can search for keywords and search results are typically accurate. The categorization also helps us find assets with ease and group like assets together.

Minpunten

I wish the most recent uploaded assets were in the first page of results, not the last. The Collections, Boards, and Labels all seem to have the same purpose and aren't very intuitive.

Canto

Redenen om over te stappen op Brandfolder

Price and user experience.
Samantha
  • Sector: Automotive

Brandfolder Review

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

I like Brandfolder, if you need an asset manager without spending too much I recommend it. It's easy to use and makes work faster.

Pluspunten

I like that it's a single source of truth for all our assets.

Minpunten

That I can't use the CDN everywhere and the share links need an easier location to reference them.

Bindle
Stacy
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Good asset management software

Pluspunten

I like the options to have multiple folders, and to be able to tag assets.

Minpunten

i cant think of anything else at this time.

Filecamp
Deandre
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Functional & Feasible

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020

Pluspunten

My favorite features about Brandfolder are the easy functionalities of using the platform (search tool, easy editing, shortcuts, etc.). I love that I can see the content I want to select and explore the software through tags/ keywords.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing is how picky the software can be sometimes with looking up specific tags and content.

Kristine
Kristine

User friendly

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

We've had a great experience using the Brand folder platform. The ease of use as well as the online chat support is great!

Pluspunten

This platform is a very user friendly platform.

Minpunten

Some functionality on the My Boards is missing. It should be like a lite box but does not function as such. However, I am glad they the team is working towards fixing this.

Lauren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brandfolder shouts Love Your Brand!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

Fantastic! The best part about Brandfolder is that it highlights our brand in an easy to understand way for our employees who may not be in marketing. They can download assets on the fly and build custom presentations using our assets on Brandfolder.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use, we researched many digital asset libraries but none compared to Brandfolder's user-friendly focus. I also love how easy it is to organize your company assets and instantly add new users. Company morale and passion for our brand has boosted significantly since we launched!

Minpunten

There are some improvements that are currently being reviewed, for example their asset approval process. However, Brandfolder has been so accommodating whenever we have offered suggestions.

Courtney
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Crawford Outdoor Loves Brandfolder

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

Pluspunten

How easy it is to find and share assets. That you can download multiple file types and sizes.

Minpunten

Can't scroll through thumbnail of all content images on first page.

Tim
  • Sector: Bouw

Using Brand Folder Over 5 Years

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

We use brand folder to house all of our marketing material for our distributor. They don't complain about it so that good.

Pluspunten

What I like most about the soft ware is that it simple to use, fast, and my distributors like it.

Minpunten

What I like least about it is that there is not much I don't like. Probably uploading a huge video it take some time but not to long.

Chuck
  • Sector: Groothandel

Easy and Convenient

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

I work with multiple breweries on a daily basis, and need access to their graphics and brand standards to help promote their product in our market. The easy and convenience of Brand Folder reduces so much time that would normally be taken up trying to track down resources.

Pluspunten

Having the access to graphics from multiple suppliers we work with in one spot saves us so much time. There is no need go searching for graphics or emailing designers. Everything needed is in one convenient spot.

Minpunten

Sometimes auto save passwords get mixed up between multiple suppliers, so you have to make sure your personal passwords are easy to remember.

Jason
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Brandfolder Makes Our Team Bolder! (Yeah, It Rhymes!)

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

Our company has grown. Fast. We've always prided ourselves on being nimble, but the larger any org gets, the more challenging it can be to keep your client facing teams speaking the same brand language. As we grew it became apparent that keeping all of our collateral in a folder on Google Drive wasn't going to be scalable. Luckily, the smart kids at our company turned us on to Brandfolder and it's been an integral part of keeping our teams aligned with the latest and greatest materials we have available.

Pluspunten

Great organizational capabilities, easy to share and download assets

Minpunten

The UX can be a little bit wonky at first, but it's quick to get the hang of.

Caroline
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Couldn't live without Brandfolder

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

Overall 8.5/10 - BF is immensely valuable to our day-to-day work flow. If it a glitch occurs, Brandfolder Support team has always been right there to helps us out.

Pluspunten

Allows us to store all our essential files in one space, when easily see when it was made and updated.

Minpunten

Can be glitchy - when a glitch interferes with our ability to preform our work, it can be debilitating for our workflow