4,3 (81)
Schrijf een review!
Cloudgebaseerde software voor vastgoed- en beleggingsbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Ben

MRI Software Makes Our Business Run

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

Overall, MRI Software makes our multifamily, commercial and accounting silos run smoothly, as it has been ingrained in our business processes for well over a decade. While it can be difficult to get working integrations, as well as the overall license cost being at the highest end of the industry, we can't envision using any other property software in the near or long term.

Pluspunten

The majority of our employee base has been trained on one or more MRI Software products, so just on familiarity and knowledge-base alone having MRI is an absolute must. The amount of modules available for almost every business process there is in our industry is a huge plus. MRI Software is willing to develop/integrate with pretty much any partner out there for a price, which is great. The reports available in MRI are unmatched with any other software we've seen in this space. Support is great and highly knowledgable.

Minpunten

MRI Software is at the highest end of pricing in the industry. The software is complex and not the easiest to learn. While they are willing to integrate with a wide variety of partners, they can sometimes put the cart before the horse with these, meaning their Development teams tend to roll an integration out without fully testing or anticipating potential issues.

Colleen

MRI Software Review

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

We have a fairly small real estate company. We only do commercial properties in MRI currently (not multi-family yet). We decided to start using MRI upon forming the company knowing we were growing rapidly. We only have about 250 commercial leases so the total software cost is probably expensive on a per lease basis but it is well worth having it in place now instead of using something cheaper and then having to do a large complex implementation. My overall experience with MRI is positive and would recommend to anyone in the industry.

Pluspunten

Been a user of MRI for many years. I implemented it twice at two different companies but have used it at three companies. I have used web and windows version. I like the software because it is easy to use and implement. But the greatest benefit in my mind is the customer support and customization that is available. MRI has always been very responsive to helping me address my needs whether it be an issue with the software, a mistake I made or a customization question.

Minpunten

I wish the communication center was quicker. We use the web version and sometimes the reports take several minutes to become available and sometimes the messages don't appear at all and we have to logout and get back in to reset.

Hello Colleen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are happy to hear you have used MRI Software in your various positions and enjoy our stellar customer support! We look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Kirk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Very poor customer service and old and broken down program

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2023

Very poor. The company almost intentionally sabotages its clients business. No cooperation whatsoever

Pluspunten

The modules of mri are not integrated and many products have large flaws and bugs.

Minpunten

Very expensive and poorly designed products with no meaningful product support

Melissa

Manage Your Investments - The Right Way

Pluspunten

I love that MRI Software allows your to be the owner of your own product. As an Admin and End User, you are in control of the way your data is updated and portrayed even to 3rd party investors. The software allows you to customize and choose your own modules and experience.

Minpunten

Due to the ever growing nature of MRI's business, there are always updates and new modules to implement or test. While this is exciting and change is inevitable in any software, it can also be overwhelming and chaotic/rushed at times.

Hello Melissa,
Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear you love the flexibility our software provides and they ability to customize of our software to fit your needs! We hear you loud and clear regarding the ever-growing nature of our business and will take your comments to improve this.

Randal
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Service is the Key

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

Excellent. We are getting service when we need it.

Excellent. We are getting service when we need it.

Pluspunten

There are lots of good software available for housing and redevelopment authorities, but the key to making it work is the service behind the software. MRI Software gives us that service. Also, they are always innovating and that is much appreciated. Time can go by fast and before you know it, you are working with obsolete software if innovation is not constant.

Minpunten

Sometimes we would appreciate a little bit more interaction with MRI.

Antwoord van MRI Software

Thank you for your great review, Randal! We are ecstatic to hear you are happy with our customer service and appreciate our innovative nature! We look forward to interacting with you and your team more in the future.

Kelly
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

My Review LOL

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

We use MRI for our Housing Data Base. I have found it to be extremely helpful, and the tech support team is absolutely amazing.

Pluspunten

I think its very user friendly. I wish it were a little easier to navigate between different sections. It would be awesome if we in occupancy and were able to jump over to that tenants TARS page, instead of having to do a search in both.

Minpunten

My least favorite part is the utility allowance module. It isn't very user friendly.

Hello Kelly,
Thank you for your outstanding review and ratings!! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased overall with our platform and we certainly appreciate the feedback you provided below! We are constantly looking for ways to improve for our customers.

Angela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easier than previous answering service!

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

It's nice not having to turn the answering service on and off every morning and evening or anytime I leave the office. I also love that it gives the caller a choice to help direct their call to whoever will be able to address their concern or answer their question through a message. I like that we can send a rapid response without having to call every person back in the event of a maintenance emergency.

Pluspunten

I like that I can set it up in advance and schedule who will be notified when a call comes in and that it's automatically going to answer rather than me having to turn it on and off every time I will be out of the office.

Minpunten

Some of the features were confusing at first but I was able to play around and figure it out with some use.

Angie

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2023

I love MRI. It's easy to use, has many features such as Report Gateway, that provide a shortcut to getting my work done.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, a good all-around tool for Property Management accounting. There are many features that just make my job easier.

Minpunten

Some setup can be difficult to do without MRI assistance (CAM Reconciliation; B & F), but the cost to have them do it is pretty high.

Teresa
Teresa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Everything I need right at my finger tips!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019

MRI is a great management software, but lacks things I was looking for like self teaching tutorials.

Pluspunten

I have a variety of reports available to help me track rents, delinquency, budgets, and much more.

Minpunten

I feel you must have training to fully use this software, it is not self learner friendly.

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for giving us a thoughtful review! I'm happy to hear that the reports have the flexibility you're looking for.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten the training resources you need. We have a variety of training options available that I'd be happy to connect you with.

Could you please email me at [email protected] and I will point you to the correct resources?

Best,
Matt Harrell

Denise

Pros and Cons of MRI

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

I have been using MRI for 15+ years. I find it to be very dependable and is growing with the industry

Pluspunten

MRI software is user friendly. It oesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but the basics work. Other products that have all the bells and whistles fail with the basics.

Minpunten

Report design is difficult, tutorials are not helpful. MRI support is very slow to respond and could take weeks or longer for a resolution.

Antwoord van MRI Software

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy our user-friendly platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding support and tutorials. We will be in contact with you and the team to remediate this.

April

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

MRI Callmax

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

I have had no issues with MRI and our customer service person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!

Pluspunten

1.We really like that you can get messages so many different ways.
2. We like that it records the call between maintenance and the resident on emergency calls.
3. It is great that you can record a message if you have a temporary change.

Minpunten

1. The call back feature that blocks the personal number is only available in the emergency maintenance mailbox. All other mailboxes it shows the phone number.

Antwoord van MRI Software

Thank you so much for your review, April! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the overall features of our products and think our customer service is awesome! We look forward to continuing our partnership for years to come.

Andy

Great Accounting Real Estate Software

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018

I have used other software, and MRI is a great overall software for accounting use in real estate. Rather happy.

Pluspunten

I like the windows version of MRI as its very user friendly and fast. The reporting and windowed setup is great for running multiple reports over and over. Everything is where it should be.

Minpunten

I dislike that they are migrating to a newer web based design. For what we use the software for, the windows version operates quicker and is more efficient. Every time there is an update though, there seems to be more issues than fixes.

• Klantenondersteuning

Without MRI, it would be impossible to manage our properties!

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018

Pluspunten

I love the organization MRI used to keep our property running smoothly. I love that I can pull a boxscore to review our leads and know where our traffic is coming from. The reports make it easy to keep up with the multiple things going on at a property. This software keeps you updated, has too many wonderful features to list, and should be used at every property management company!

Minpunten

Because of the in-depth and multi-functional system, MRI can take some time getting used to and time learning. After some practice, MRI will be your best friend and you will wonder how you did it without it!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MRI: Where would we be without it?

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

I love using this daily. It keeps our property organized and allows our business to run smoothly.

Pluspunten

This software allows us to track prospects/residents at our property, run reports, keep records easily, and keep up with work orders all in one!

Minpunten

Sometimes, MRI can freeze or lag, like any software. It corrects itself and then works fine. It also takes some time to learn; however, it’s not complicate and you catch onto it quickly.

Amy

Great customer support

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

MRI holds alot of date and we are working to be able to export the data in a user format.

Pluspunten

The customer support is great. They are able to help with mostly any question! All you have to do is call the 1800 number.

Minpunten

The bach reports are nice, but it would be great if there was a way to change the date on the whole batch, not have to go I to each report within the batch to enter the date.

Danny

MRI Review

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

easy to use.

easy to use.

Pluspunten

User friendly. System support is excellent.

Minpunten

Aged delinquency report processing time is too long.

Hello Danny,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave some words about our software. We're happy to hear you love our support and enjoy our user friendly interface! We will follow up with you regarding your aged delinquency report as we take this feedback seriously.

Jordan
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

mri

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018

All together I like using MRI and it has everything you need right at your fingertips!

Pluspunten

You have all your information on one software that is easy to search. within seconds you can go from editing vendor information to entering a payment.

Minpunten

The software has everything you need but the way you correct and change information is very outdated.

Antwoord van MRI Software

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Jordan! We are thrilled that we were able to earn a 5-star review from you!

We would love the opportunity to address your feedback regarding the process by which you change and correct information. Feel free to contact me or your account rep and we will make sure your feedback is considered for upcoming product enhancements.

Best,
Matt Harrell

MRI is a lifesaver!

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018

Amazing! I can schedule appointments and follow ups, keep notes on my residents, pull reports, and keep up with my properties numbers for everything!

Pluspunten

MRI allows my property to keep up with prospects, current tentants, and their accounting. The reports you are able to pull with this software enables you to find out anything you need to know about our property!

Minpunten

MRI can be tricky to learn as far as the different codes and pages it has; although, once you have it, you can’t live without it!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Powerful Software

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021

Overall I do enjoy MRI's ability to process such large volumes of data, though it does require regular maintenance to maintain optimal experience in an ever-changing market.

Pluspunten

It can handle high volumes of data. The reporting is rather customizable as a general comment, and glitches are easily resolved.

Minpunten

Occasionally it does glitch, in which random/obvious side effects can occur when posting charges, etc, but they are usually easy to resolve.

Bob
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

No support

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2022

Not good since they dumped lindsey support.

Not good since they dumped lindsey support.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and accustomed to product. Multiple programs.

Minpunten

The customer support is non existent. Communication is bad.

Marlene
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

We maintain all our property accounting records in MRI and run all our property reports from MRI software.

Pluspunten

the accounting is targeted for commercial real estate

Minpunten

complexity of some features especially the budgeting and forecast modules.

Jean
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

How do I run a GL Report for Specific GL codes?

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2019

It could be even better if I could learn how to be a more powerful user, for instance, generating reports that show the results of multiple properties at once. I am just limited on the time I have available to train as a busy asset manager.

Pluspunten

I am a user of financial data as an asset manager, so, I really like having access to MRI so I can generate my own financial reports. I get financial reports delivered to me in PDF, believe it or not, so if I want to create them in Excel I can do that easily.

Minpunten

I have not been able to figure out how to run a GL report for specific GL codes only - I usually have to ask the accountant for that. Somehow the GL codes either have a different format or some preceding letters or something that makes it impossible to type in the magic combination to get the data I need. There is no helpful hint or no intuitive suggestion about how to figure it out.

Jamaula
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Accounting Gone Wild

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2021

I would let you make your own inference but as far as mine… 1 star out of 5!

I would let you make your own inference but as far as mine… 1 star out of 5!

Information integrated with Yardi well but other than that 1 star

Minpunten

Everything about this software was wrong!! As an Assistant Manager it makes my job more difficult and harder.

Omikka
Omikka
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Efficiency at it's BEST!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

Pluspunten

Ease of use, great way to track Accounts Payable, vendors, 1099s, invoices, etc.

Minpunten

Customer Service is a bit difficult, but once they finally find your account information, they are most helpful.

Christy
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

Very good experience!

Very good experience!

Pluspunten

I used it for many years with a prior property management company. It was a larger company so there were many forms that were customized for us.

Minpunten

You have to "think" like MRI "thinks" to figure out some functionality, however it was easy to figure out once you have some experience with it.