CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software

Creëren van e-commerce-marktplaats voor meerdere leveranciers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Richard
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good eCommerce market software

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020

Overall we are extremely happy with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor and would highly recommend it.

Pluspunten

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor was very easy to setup and get running quickly. The fact that the software is installed on our own server and there are no limits or extra fees based on users, etc like other online markets makes it easy to justify the upfront costs. There is a lot of flexibility with add-ons and a community of developers behind CS-Cart that allow us to make the marketplace our own. The documentation is also very good allowing for quick answers to our problems. For the couple add-ons that we did need to get developed the process was imple and the rates were reasonable.

Minpunten

Currently the importing of products is very robust and I feel we have not yet fully understood how this all works, but this is just a matter of us getting through that learning curve. If you have not worked with other platforms that are built in a similar way (this reminds me a lot of presta shop) then it may take you a while to understand the logic of how the site is put together.

WooCommerce, sharetribe en Shopify

Redenen om voor CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software te kiezen

We felt that Sharetribe did not have the flexibility we needed.

Overgestapt van

sharetribe

Redenen om over te stappen op CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software

We felt that this was a product that was designed to do what we wanted it to do. Instead of something that was retrofitted.
Francisco
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Quite happy with CS-Cart Multivendor

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

I am quite happy with CS-Cart Multi-vendor so far. Obviously, there are things that should be improved but overall it is a software that I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to start their business properly, without risking unnecessary money/time.

Pluspunten

The support team is very professional, friendly and they usually go straight to the point. Also, one time fee was something that made me go for this software and not others. I like they listen to our needs and try to do they best to implement solutions on the upgrades. The platform works pretty well and it is responsive.

Minpunten

It is not very user-friendly and sometimes it becomes quite complicated to use. For example, if I want to add a video on a product file, I have to embed it with code as there is not chance to just upload it. My vendors do not really get to used to it as they find it tricky to use so I wish it was much more intuitive. For example, one of the hardest parts to configure is the shipping method for every vendor as this also varies depending on the delivery location. I think it could be overall much more intuitive.

WordPress, sharetribe en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software

I was looking for a marketplace software for my B2B & B2C business and wanted it to have a lot of features that other pages like Amazon have. All the reviews helped me to compare it with other softwares, as well as the comparison of prices.
Francis

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Awful support

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2020

Pluspunten

when your business depends on your software, you can't offer poor support. Two months ago, I changed my template in order to be ready for Christmas. It was the beginning of November. I asked them to rebuild the mobile app, because when you change your template, the mobile app stops working.
Two months later, IOS version is still not done. And as everybody knows, the real buyers use the iPhone, not Android. They destroyed my Christmas season; god know when I will finally get my mobile app. As for the money I spent? Around $7000. Yeap, that's the kind of support you get for $7000.

Minpunten

The support is awful and highly expensive: you have to buy points: you don't use all points, you lose your money. You don't have enough points ? you have to buy more than what you really need.

Antwoord van CS-Cart Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Francis! Sorry to hear you had troubles with our support. As far as I understand, this is your only concern about CS-Cart Multi-Vendor?

We will figure out why your mobile app wasn't ready in time and will do our best to avoid such situations in the future.

Regarding our support service: in 2020, we did a lot to improve it. For example, introduced a customer care subscription. This subscription includes more than ordinary credit-based support, even free modifications and upgrades. You are welcome to watch the video about how we improved our products and services (including support) in 2020. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/rSLQnXyl2VU. You can find the video on YouTube by searching "CS-Cart in 2020How We Improved Your Experience".

Thank you and I hope you will like the 2020 improvements.

UPD.: On January 11, your mobile app was published in the AppStore. There were some problems with the Native React update and AppStore policy. We'll bear in mind this case in the future.

Farai
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Class-leading marketplace solution

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2022

Overall we are very happy with the choice that we made in settling on this platform. It is class-leading and provides a robust solution for a multi-vendor marketplace. We are still setting it up fully but we are delighted with the results so far.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a solution that would enable us to incorporate an affiliate marketing component. CS-Cart was way ahead of the competition.

Minpunten

The access control module is not as comprehensive as one might want. It therefore is difficult to restrict users from carrying out functions that you may want restricted.

Iulian
  • Sector: Supermarkten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Review of the CS-Cart marketplace

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021

CS-Cart is great for online shopping. You can quickly create your own store or even a marketplace. The system works quite quickly, there are many tools for working with SEO and design. CS-Cart also has paid support, but it works well and quickly. This platform solves most of the problems with creating, importing, and exporting products. You can flexibly configure all the necessary parameters for your store.

1. High-quality written code
2. Design and working with templates
3. Convenient work with products
4. SEO-optimization and promotion
5. Integration with online payment and delivery services
6. Regular updates
7. User-friendly admin panel

1. The checkout process
2. In order to somehow compensate for the lack of functionality, you have to buy addons
3. Quality control of addons on the marketplace
4. Standard caching algorithm
5. Expensive addons
6. There is no integration with fulfillment services
7. No guides for sellers

OpenCart, Adobe Commerce en WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software

In CS-Cart, we found the greatest functionality among the competitors. We didn't regret our choice.
Hannah
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

When they say out of the box, they mean it!

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

Ease of use (after a slight learning curve), out of the box features, lifetime license, and excellent customer support makes this worth every penny.

Pluspunten

What I like most: Lifetime license (no monthly payments); excellent and fast customer support; open source (completely customizable).

Minpunten

A little bit difficult to get the hang of the design aspect. If you're used to using blocks to design, it'll be easier. But if you have no experience like I did, there was definitely a learning curve. But once I got the hang of it, it's easy and efficient!

WooCommerce en sharetribe

Redenen om over te stappen op CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software

I did not want to have to pay monthly payments to a website long before I started to even see any revenue. I preferred to save up money and pay one lump sum up front.
Eric
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Most complete and simple Shopping Cart sofware

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018

I’ve been using CS-Cart for almost 9 years now on multiple websites. It is my go to e-Commerce platform I recommend to anyone needing a simple, but completely customizable online store. It is incredibly easy to set up, and offers so much customizability out of the box that it is easy to make it unique and professional-looking, on a non-recurring cost model.

The Multi-Vendor edition of CS-Cart essentially lets other people sell on your site, while you either take a commision or monthly fee. Vendors get their own login and Admin panel.

All you have to do to get started is create “Vendor Plans” you want to offer. For example, you can create a plan called “Basic” that takes 5% commission of any product sold by them, $0 monthly fee, only allows them to have 50 products in their “storefront”, and has a max of $5,000 monthly revenue. You can also choose which category of products they have access to. When a vendor signs up, they just choose which plan they would like, and enter their info. You can approve and deny anyone. CS-Cart displays all the plans on a nice, modern-looking page for you, which you can also customize.

Features:
Automatically charge vendors every month or one-time.
Approve products before they’re added to your site.
Vendors can have multiple accounts for different employees.
Vendors can edit the layout of their “storefront”, colors, and even add/modify CSS. (you can disable that if you prefer)

Too much to mention for the amount of space they give you here.

Pluspunten

One time fee. You buy it, it’s yours for life.
Super easy to customize.
A plethora of options.
Vendors can customize their storefront.
Great forum. People are always willing to help.

Minpunten

This is only a con for me living in Canada, but because they are overseas, the time difference means a delay in response time for any support issues or general questions. Thankfully, I’ve never had any issues!

Raja Ram

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great ecommerce software, that grew along with my business.

Pluspunten

It has been almost 2 year since I have started using CS-Cart Multivendor software for my ecommerce marketplace. I have tried almost 20+ php shopping cart scripts available in market. Prior to using cs-cart multivendor, I had spent thousands of dollars in trying out different solution and opensource software.

However, After I purchased cs-cart multi-vendor for my website, I am amazed with cs-cart multivendor features and how it can create boundless possibilities to operate my website.

The most thing that I liked about the CS-Cart Multivendor software is the backend/admin section of the software where I have limitless possibilities to configure my website. Whatever the features I can imagine, either it is already built-in or i can find it in the extensive addon marketplace offered by CS-Cart. With cs-cart, I believe my website offers same or better experience than amazon or any other global marketplaces. I am truly thankful to the amazing cs-cart development team. :)

Minpunten

I cannot say cs-cart is perfect in every possible way, the most thing that seem to be lagging in the software is the mobile application. With such an amazing shopping cart software, cs-cart team seem to be overlooking the fact that most of the online shopping happens in mobile applications. I would expect same quality of mobile application bundled with the ca-cart multivendor software so that the entrepreneurs get their arsenal is ready to conquer their dreams.

Zahhar
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid platform to easily start with a marketplace

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, in my opinion, is mature platform to start with a marketplace within very short timeframe. It has enough features bundled to start your operations, and if you face you are missing something - there are different options to get them without great investments. The most important for me and my clients is that we feel secured: there are always experts around (CS-Cart support or community experts) who are ready to help. I can recommend CS-Cart MV for small- to mid-size business who are looking for a solution to build a marketplace that can operate worldwide, support thousands of products from hundreds of vendors presented in dozen of languages.

Pluspunten

1) User-friendly admin area, that is optimized for mobile/tablet browser - highly valued by vendor admins; 2) Great customization possibilities - almost every aspect can be configured, designed, turned on/off, translated or adjusted via the GUI, no need to involve developer; 3) Large helpful community - if you need to make a larger modification you can find inexpensive developers from different countries, or you can ask people at the forum; 4) Great selection of free and paid addons that allow you for implement your custom business processes, intgrate your shop wil myriads of 3rd-party tools. 5) Advanced SEO features that you get out of the box, preconfigured - so you can get pretty good results without spending extra time and money on additional optimization for search engine rankings.

Minpunten

A few features that were required for my case (e.g. granular access control for vendors, filters by color, fuzzy search logic) were available only as paid addons, but not out of the box. I would also appreciate more detailed roadmap to be published, so I would know if it make sense to purchase/ask to develop some functionality as an addon, or I shall wait till it become available as built-in feature. Customer support sometimes is overloaded and cannot provide a quick answer.

Rajendra

Best Multi-Vendor Software as per my 4 Years of Usage

Its Awesome!!!!

Pluspunten

There is List of Positive i like in it.

1) Framework Design structure - Cs-cart Team has designed a very flexible framework and internally independent , as a result it becomes easier to develop it to any level. We have created 60 Plugins and running on single platform. When we have so much changes system becomes complicated...but in cs-cart it is not.

2) Easy to start - When we were fresher or a Start-up - the foundation framework supported a Lot. Support by software is very important for any start-up or Business.

3) Security - Cs-cart team is very fast in rectification security even before any user gets experienced. Practically every time cs-cart updates us about any Vulnerability they found.

4) Cs-cart Design also helps to develop in Team. - Just because cs-cart is structurally independent ...we can connect multiple developers on multiple tasks and merge it at last...resulting easy manageable process for development.

5)Support from Cs-cart team and level of upgrades they provide - They are very good and now a days they are working extremely hard and fast to provide good updates to its customer as per Market.

I will only say - Its best than anything

Minpunten

At present - Nothing. As everything is possible. and we can do anything we see in Any system on it without any issue or complications

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everything You Need and More!

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

Great overall experience. Now that I have control of how the software works I have real confidence in how I can get my products to the greatest number of people, and to help others get their products online for a fraction of the cost of doing it all themselves.

Pluspunten

This software was recommended to me by a website designer. Now that I have worked with the software for a while, I find the software to be very intuitive and easy to use. The best part is that I can do everything myself. I don't have to pay for programming, and I am not paying monthly payments. Between the software functionality and the available add-ons from developers all over the world, there is everything needed for a competitive ecommerce multi-vendor site. I never dreamed I would have the ability to create this type of ecommerce site myself. This software represents an amazing amount of technical ingenuity. There seems to be no end of what a person, with no internet or ecommerce skills can do with it. This program gives me access to an entire world and all the tools to reach it.
Since I've been building my site and learning about the CS-Cart community, I am impressed by the constant work of CS-Cart and the world of developers who are constantly updating the software to be at the top of the technological advances in ecommerce online sales and marketing.

Minpunten

Since I was new to ecommerce, it took some time to understand how to manipulate the blocks to organize the information on the page. The learning curve is a bit steep at first if you don't have any experience with using blocks. While the user guide is very helpful in explaining the basics, I found that I spent a bunch of time just moving stuff around and more or less learning by trial and error. The 1-3 minute tutorials don't cover enough info to put the puzzle together quickly and effectively. I would recommend a series of tutorials for beginners, such as myself, that takes more time with learning from scratch, with lots of examples how the blocks work and how all the functionality goes together.

Plamen
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

MV Plus Review

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019

Otherwise, it's a pleasure to work with the product description and variations, listing one product in multiple categories is a big plus, provided you are the only vendor on the market. In order to make it fully correspond to its name, purpose and promise, one has to spend at least 500 hours of expert developers work.

Pluspunten

I have migrated from another multi-thousand dollar auction platform to MV Plus because of its dynamic structure, multi-language support - only this paid the price of the transition, as it spared me $3000 for translating the interface into three additional languages, and, finally, the wide developers net producing multiple add-ons and modules for meeting almost all needs. On top of that, the friendly support forums for international and domestic users.

Software was easy to install and didn't require additional server modifications and hardening.

Minpunten

It turned out that the multi-vendor was in fact extended mono-cart software allowing multiple vendors from one only country. It doesn't provide appropriate instruments for accommodating a truly international vendor-base. To list one of the many problems:

Destination points (Locations, Shipping zones) are available only for a single vendor use. If shipping zones are created for a vendor from Berlin, the vendor from Athens or Paris will not be able to use them, forget about the vendor from Delhi. Vendors should be able to assign their own shipping zones and consequently different rates – but they are not allowed to do so. As a site administrator I am facing the dilemma of creating as many shipping zones as there are countries and states/provinces in the world, or create one common shipping zone for all, including all countries and possible states in them. CS-Cart architects stubbornly refuse to recognize the problem and provide a solution. So, no Multi-Vendor here. You should be prepared to invest thousands of dollars for developing your own integration with the shipping services you need – if you don’t happen to use or don’t like the prices of DHL, USPS and Fedex. My customers and the customers of my vendors don’t like them.

More about the other problems and issues, see on our corporate site.

Meghan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor was a major upgrade for my marketplace!

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

Prior to finding CS-Cart, I had been running my marketplace on a couple of other platforms. I started on Shopify, but the cost became prohibitive. Then I moved to Opencart, which allowed me to control my costs, but the user interface for both the admin and vendors left a lot to be desired in its complexity. I looked through a lot of marketplace platforms, weighing both the cost and the functionality and longevity, and CS-Cart stood out as my best option. I have been running my marketplace on CS-Cart for over a year now and I am so happy with my experience, and I'm not looking to move it off the CS-Cart platform.

Pluspunten

My favorite features about CS-Cart are the ease of design, the many available add-ons, the upgrades, the payment gateways offered and the ease of function. As far as design goes, it is so easy for me to change the home page layout on a regular basis with the use of blocks and the simple drag-and-drop functionality. I use the banners throughout my site, and it's nice to be able to switch them out so easily, as well as move the featured products and categories around. I also use a lot of add-ons to flesh out my marketing, design, payment and vendor capabilities. If there's a function I need, there is always an add-on I can find to add that function to my site. Same goes for the CS-Cart upgrades – I can't tell you how many times that CS-Cart has found a solution for a problem I had before I knew I had it! As far as payments, the integration with Paypal Adaptive/Marketplace and Stripe have made it so easy to pay out my vendors immediately once they have made a sale, as well as collect my commission. This all happens without me having to intervene in any way, which makes my job as an administrator of 300+ companies very easy! And finally, the ease with which my vendors can upload/clone products and monitor their sales is very important to me as the administrator. It not only helps me recruit new vendors to our marketplace, it also makes it very easy for me to manage products and sales.

Minpunten

There are very few cons in my experience with CS-Cart. One thing is the learning curve is different for the vendors, many of whom are used to selling on Shopify or Etsy, but I have had very few complaints and the majority of my vendors have found our system easy to adapt to. The only other minor issue I have encountered is some of my Paypal Adaptive orders going to Incomplete instead of Paid status, but with CS-Cart's system it's very easy to cross check any incomplete orders with my Paypal sales and change the status to Paid if need be. This may also be an issue with Paypal Adaptive, which has been discontinued in favor of Paypal Marketplace. The latest version of CS- Cart runs Paypal Marketplace, so an upgrade should fix this issue.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an Affordable, Feature-rich, and Multilingual eCommerce Platform

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019

Pluspunten

1- Speed: My store achieved a score of 98% on Google Page Speed Insights tool without any third-party solutions. Using only Multivendor, Digitalocean Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting, and few server tweaks that can be found on CS-Cart forums, you can get fast, reliable and secure MultiveVendor store.

2- Easy to Install and Configure: Eventhough I am not a developer, I was able to configure most of the store features. For the installation, CS-Cart team provides an automation tool using Ansible Playbook which does most of the job for you. All you have to do is to follow the tutorial on their forum, and the tool will configure, optimize, secure the server for you on Digital Ocean.

3- Localization and Internationalization: Yes, Multivendor from CS-Cart fits and works for any language. My store using two languages; English (LTR) and Arabic (RTL). I had no issues flip as per the language direction as well as translate almost every aspect of my store.

4- OpenSource: Using Multivendor Solution, you pay less and get more! Before I go with Multi-Vendor from CS-Cart I did extensive research on which Platform I should choose. One of the main reason why I chose Multi-Vendor is that it is 100% Opensource. You own the code, you change the code, you extend it as you grow. Other platforms are expensive and encrypted code.

5- Software Structure: Multi-Vendor uses the same concept of WordPress for files overriding and theme dependency. You can build a new theme, override any template

So far I had no serious issues using Multi-Vendor. However, I would say:

1- Currency sign is not translatable. It is not an issue for currencies that use a unified Sign; such as US Dollar ( Sign is $). Some currencies, especially in my region, has different sign per language. However, I was able to translate it by hiring a developer for 1-hour work.

2- Product Naming should be reconsidered: In the beginning, I was confused between CS-Cart as a Company, CS-Cart as a Solution, Multi-Vendor as a Word, and Multi-Vendor as a Platform. To make it easier, I can explain the following:

CS-Cart is a company who owns two e-Commerce solutions. One is called CS-Cart; which is a solution for online stores (Like Magento). The other is called Multi-Vendor, which is a solution for an online marketplaces

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great out the box marketplace platform

Pluspunten

I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of functionality that this system has straight out the box. I have launched a fully functional marketplace for personalised products with only a tiny spend on software development. All the functionality I would have wanted is already there straight out the box. The options configurations are quite sophisticated so I was able to set up very complex products giving customers the ability to completely personalize their products before ordering. You are able to easily sell digital products as well.
The processes have all been well though through. It takes vendors minutes to set up their shipping once you as the marketplace administrator have loaded all the postal codes / locations.
You are easily able to set the system up so that you can approve vendors, vendor products and any changes they make to their products before they go live on the storefront.
Easy to manage what you charge the vendors and the transaction / financial management is easy to understand and use for both the marketplace admin and the vendors.
Its also great that there is so many add-ons that can be purchased in the CS cart marketplace which can literally be clicked on and off. This allowed me to add a messenger tool -customers can message the vendor directly from the storefront to ask questions about the product). It also allowed me to set up a vacation status for when vendors are away (customer cannot order vendors products while vendor is on vacation).

Minpunten

When I first started with the system 3 years ago, the user documentation was really bad and consequently took me forever to figure out how things worked. Its almost as though someone just typed up what they saw on a screenshot but did not explain how it actually worked. However, they have obviously put a lot of effort into the documentation since as now when i look something up, its very clearly explained and easy to follow.
When logging an issue, although they respond immediately, they typically take 2-3 days to address the issue. However, when they do, its always 100% and I never have had to go back again on the same issue. Additionally, my issues have never been urgent, so 2-3 days has not bothered me.

Veliša
  • Sector: Automotive

More than 10 years with this THE BEST CART SOFTWARE

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019

First multivendor shop we made at 2010.
It is easy to use, wery well organized, feature-rich, user-friendly and easy customizable cart software for multi-vendor e-commerce business. It was easy to adjust it to Serbian market, language and laws.
Our vendors are wery satisfied with tools they have. They can use and manage it fast, with no problems for people that have no experiance with webshops software.
You can start e-commerce business with vendors personal fully featured dashboard on CS-Cart Multivendor in just little effort. Simple and the best multivendor cart software for me. You realy get what you payde for.
We are very happy so far - please keep with this good work!

Pluspunten

Complete. All we need is here.
We are using CS Cart more than 10 years (our first shop started at 2009.) - for all our shops with great pleasure, and found it very easy to make, costumize and maintein.

WE DID NOT HAVE ANY SECURITY ISSUE FOR ALL THIS PERIOD.

Admin friendly.
Everything that we need to make our cart recognisable, different and specialy prepared for each of our costumers is here. We are more then satisfied with its functionalities and support from Simtech Development and forum community.
Standard features are great to start with, (it offers features that other platforms don't), but we have done many special customization - and it was very easy with tools that are already there.
Advanced SEO optimization is big plus.
It is easy to find a lot of 3rd party add-ons and themes at affordable prices, AND IT IS VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND USE THEM.

Minpunten

We have no problems or issues that we can not solve - thanks to Simtech Development :).

• Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CS-CART MULTI VENDOR is a great platform for eCommerce, with lots of built in Add-ons and...

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

It’s the great platform to build eCommerce Multi-Vendor site, with lots of use-full add-ons and customization. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software is a great product for Multi-Vendor site as per our experience.

Pluspunten

CS-CART is one of the best CMS (Content Management System) platforms for eCommerce out there, have used it to personally from last 4 year.
Some of the best features of CS-CART include :
1) Easy to Install Themes - You can find thousands themes design that suits for your CS-CART site or you can have one developed.
2) Add-ons - Can find lots of use full Add-ons which can make CS-CART Multi-Vendor more power full, Accretive and user (customer) friendly.
3) Ease of use - You can setup CS-Cart Multi-Vendor with in few minutes and run your site immediately after installing.
4) Customization - You can create and customize world class eCommerce Multi-Vendor site with CS-Cart, the level of customization from add-ons, to themes to editing the code makes your site with almost endless possibilities.
5) Built In features - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor has some great built in features, like the ability to create posts and pages on the fly, power full SEO features which is very important, customer review and ranking on product. One Click to Buy.

Minpunten

We didn’t find any big issue about the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. Need more power full and attractive themes specially for CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.

• Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CS-Cart, A Truly Hidden Gem!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

We have been in E-Commerce business (both development and Seller) since 2006. We have some fairly large stores working on Magento for last 6 years. Magento is a well built "Platform" but unfortunately it is far from being an all-in-one E-Commerce package. It HEAVILY relies on add-ons and plug-ins even for some light and simple features. After a while it becomes inevitable for any Magento users that you'll have a hybrid, very difficult to manage, a tangle of little sub-systems developed by many different providers. On top of everything, version 1 is so outdated and version 2 is not on its prime time yet. Both versions are painfully slow and full of strange bugs! You need to take so many miles just to get your website fast enough so your customers can browse your products. So much to say about Magento but I'll cut it quick: We finally gave up! And we have been researching for a replacement package for last 2 years and our choice was CS-Cart. I can confidently say that it is the best decision we have made so far. We have been testing CS-Cart MV for 1 year on a brand new project (it's still in beta phase) but at the end of the day we know we love CS-Cart so we will eventually phase out our Magento stores and migrate all of them to CS-Cart. It's so easy and full of features finally our team can focus on selling something not debugging or code manipulating.

Pluspunten

Easy to implement and use
Lightning fast, gets A score from any web site speed test out of the box
Tons of built in features. You barely need to install any additional add-on.
Great support and steady upgrades

Minpunten

The biggest concern is the lack of well built themes and add-ons for very specific needs.
Some tiny detailed features need to improve but developers improve the overall package with each upgrade

Masha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very formidable force in e-commerce

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Pluspunten

I really like scalability of CS-Cart. It was not overwhelming for me to use when I started few years ago, and now as we grow, we are still able to utilise its advanced features. Some solutions out there become restrictive after a few years, however, this is not the case for CS-Cart. It just helps business to grow and matures with it.

Another important aspect of it is that it just works. It is very agile, robust, secure and intuitive for new members. Cs-Cart team keeps on top of all the latest developments and therefore this solutions is very powerful, even just out of the box.

There are a few very good developers who specialise in CS-Cart and very tuned into business aspects. As a result, you get some good add ons that keep this solution on the cutting edge of e-commerce.

Minpunten

I can not really find anything bad about Cs-Cart. But if I really need to find something, I would say that although creators of CS-Cart listen to feedback from users, sometimes they do not implement functionalities which are on my wish list. However, these could be too specific to my business and therefore, if nobody else asks for them, they do not get implemented. Great thing is that there are developers out there which can supercharge and evolve Cs-Cart for even the most demanding businesses.

Astrid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Most flexibel solution for setting up a marketplace

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

Very good und flexible out of the box solution that needs some adaptions but once you figured out everything it works quite well. Definitely a recommendation for any marketplace!

Pluspunten

CS-cart has lots of features and options already built in and many addons to further customize it to your needs. It works stable. The customer support was always supportive (if the problem was explained in detail).
And it is the only solution I know to build a marketplace, that is scalable and professional out of the box. We screened many solutions out there. None was comparable to CS-Cart. And it has a fair price.

Minpunten

The Quality control of third party addons is not really good. So you have to figure out, which third party company is really professional and delivers good addons with good support (like e.g. Alex Branding).
The Frontend is not state of the art, so you have to purchase a theme and some addons (like unitheme 2) and will pay some extra-money before finding the right theme and addons that are professional.
The biggest issue is the payment. It might work outside EU but there are special regulations in the EU that are not addressed by the built in solution (now there is PayPal for marketplaces but PayPal doesn't offer it in Germany) - Could be solved in the future if PayPal offers this in every country but so we had to program a add-on for Mangopay on our own expenses (since the existing addons didn't work stable).

Mark

After 2 years of using CS-Cart MV

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018

Overall its a great experience using CS-Cart MV, I dont have a lot of Vendors, but focusing on a few line of products. Our vendors like it, especially that products can be approved by admin before going live in one click!

Pluspunten

I have been using CS-Cart MV for 3 years now without any issues. It has all the features you can ever imagine if you compare to any Multivendor platform like Amazon..Its fast, changes are applied instantly, product options are amazing. You can also act on behalf of Vendors from the admin Panel and process orders. I dont have the latest update but I have been using my version without bugs whatsoever. I have tried many others platforms, I would say this is the easiest one to use by far. You can also find a lot of 3rd party add-ons and themes at affordable prices. I also like the import/export tool and its responsive on any plattform you are using. Great work from CS-Cart team and developers, keep it up.

Minpunten

Nothing really, I discovered one bug when adding products with variables options, some work to be done manually, but I am sure this has been resolved in one of the updates I dont have. Another thing is the display of products on mobile, I would like to have 2 products per row by default instead of one.

• Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Nothing can beat it.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

Scaling up an e-commerce business is what seems difficult, but CS-Cart Multivendor helps you in this, now anyone can register and sell their products at your website. Easy to use and hassle free accounting makes one easy to scale up their business. It has each and every feature, you can start your business in no time. A great customer support is what one should take care while going with anyone, believe me CS-Cart gives the best and fast customer support and you will never feel like they are helping you remotely. If you want to start your own e-commerce business where you want your seller to have their personal dashboard with full features, CS-Cart Multivendor is the best product. Nothing can beat it. Very satisfying.

Pluspunten

The admin and vendor's panel is very easy to use and that's really matters especially for the first time user.
The ease of payment settlement between the vendors is what makes me to fell in love with it. One can easily customize the layout. Inbuilt SEO makes it perfect choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs. Flexibility in setting commission for each category is very important feature which is there in CS-Cart MV. You can create your own promotions. Hassle free accounting, a rich CS-Cart Marketplace and many more amazing features.

Minpunten

Till now I didn't find anything which I like least. Everything is perfect and amazing.

Phil
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hands down the best software we've implemented for multi-vendor platforms!

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018

We started using CS-Cart 6 years ago, and we haven't looked back since. Our buyers and sellers love it, and that's why we love it, because ultimately that's the experience we want our customers to enjoy.

Pluspunten

We picked CS-Cart out of 8 different other software (including Magento) and I have to say it's the best decision we ever made.

CS-Cart was so easy to install and configure, and great value for money without compromising on any of the key functionality, quality and reliability we needed.

There are plenty of themes and add-ons to choose from as well as great built-in features out of the box - including SEO features which is critical for a high trafficked site like ours.

The product is easy to customise and gave us endless possibilities with integrating with other parts of our site, such as community and CRM.

Minpunten

We're located in Australia, so the one concern we had originally was whether support will be tardy or inefficient, but the team at CS-Cart were always responsive, knowledgeable and go beyond their call of duty to help out. The service was awesome!

Günter
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor - a cheap but feature-rich Marketplace platform

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

We started our Marketplace in April 2017 and we had purchases on the first day we started ... that was a great feeling.
Now one and a half year later, we have over 100 Vendors and over 10.000 Products and we are still growing.
In the next month our Marketplace will be the first in this class of Marketplaces (Handmade jewelery, clothings, furniture and so on) in Germany which realized "Mobile First" ... thanks to Simtech Development.
So we are happy that we decided to buy CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Pluspunten

- a fair price for a powerful tool - it's not very expensive but it has many features you need for a marketplace
- You can start immediately after installing
- There are a lot of tutorials - so you can learn fast and understand all of the features
- There are many add-ons you can install for small money
- It's fast and it has everything on board for perfect SEO
- There are many good developers like Simtech Dev. who can help you for a small fee to create some individual modifications

Minpunten

- The translations don't work too perfect sometimes - my common language is German ... that could be better
- German law is sometimes very strange, so we need a lot of modifications to be within German law ... a complete package for German law would be great like in Magento

Gogulan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Premium prices but with a premium service

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021

In general my experience has been a little confusing with a lot of learning, but in general I'm very very happy!

Pluspunten

So much functionality has been built in and they have great videos on youtube to walk you through some of the set up processes. There is a support subscription which is definitely worth getting, as the customer service is amazing, nearly all of my queries are answered and actioned within 24 hours! Finally they can provide you with a solution to just about everything including bespoke development and hosting, which is slightly expensive but still very convenient!

Minpunten

It can be very confusing when you first start out, on how to use it especially from a design point of view. I would also say that there is so much functionality, and whilst CS Cart have a user guide for market places, I would recommend creating an option to receive a user guide that has the marketplaces own branding and name in it that can be handed off to vendors who are invited to sell on the marketplace. This is because we have had to take a lot of vendor calls and make our own documentation to resolve this. I would also say that purchasing CS Cart is not enough you should be ready to pay the $100 a month for support and anything extra for hosting and development(all of which are definitely worthwhile!).