Ad Badger

Ad Badger

Amazon PPC tool for optimizing campaigns

5/5 (4 review)
Cory S.

Saves me TONS of Time and Money

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

Pluspunten

The automated management of my most important ppc campaigns. The ability to manage from their interface. The support is excellent and they've worked on implementing new features that I proposed

Minpunten

Has a little trouble with the size of my account, I have a lot of data on my account, which is a good problem to have, but it takes a little longer for AdBadger to process it all

Catherine S.
Sector: Consumentengoederen
Vertalen met Google

Like it so much going to look into investing. Outstanding is not a strong enough term to use...

Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

AdBadger immediately began taking my sales on Amazon to the next level. I recently re-launched my product, the Car Cache, and have had to monitor my sales so as not to run out of inventory or I will lose the Amazon's Choice recognition. I used mainly 1 Instagram ad with huge success - just the right amount of business for my re-launch phase.

Two months ago I decided to run Amazon's ads because they reached out to me telling me my sales will have even more success with their help. Amazon helped me select the keywords and how to work with their back-end. (Mind you, Amazon called me to ask if they could set-up a store for my invention years ago - and they did!). Well, Amazon and I saw that my prior advertising was doing better than what they could do - so I went back to my old way.

Now that my inventory is stable, I am in the position to really advertise. I learned about AdBadger when they presented at a Cincinnati Incubator called Cintrifuse. I decided to reach out to them to see if they could take my advertising to the next level on Amazon - skeptical on whether they can do better than Amazon's Advertising team. I was amazed with what they did for my business - results could be seen within a few hours. Their software solution and their support team, I have been working with support team which far exceeded my expectations, and I am already sharing the word with others proudly.

Pluspunten

The immediate impact on my Amazon sales. Ease of implementing complex keyword & negative keyword information and targeting segments as well as the excellent support I received from the AdBadger team. Amazed with their knowledge of Amazon's back-end systems and how they quickly take full advantage of all the Amazon technical resources to help increase sales.

Minpunten

There is Nothing to not like. Their technology and knowledge of Amazon advertising is exceptional.

Jack C.
Sector: Detailhandel
Vertalen met Google

Awesome Amazon PPC tool with an amazing team behind it!

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

One of the best things about Ad Badger is the team behind the software. I highly recommend their PPC Den podcast, once you listen to them discuss various PPC strategies, you will realize how knowledgeable these guys are about PPC, but also how humble and open-minded they are to new ideas and strategies. This mindset is so important because PPC advertising and e-commerce in general are constantly evolving. Things stop working and those who can’t adjust their mindset are destined to be left in the dust. There are several other software companies with tools that promise to manage PPC as part of an overall software package. I have not used them so I can’t give an educated opinion on how well they work, but I view most software companies that offer PPC optimization as part of their overall software package as "general physicians," they offer a good value for most things related to the health of your Amazon seller account. I view Ad Badger as a specialist, like a heart surgeon. I think PPC is important enough to warrant its own specialist.

Pluspunten

I signed up for a free trial at the beginning of December 2018, hoping that the software would help me better manage my holiday PPC spend, which was eating into my margins. I spent a lot of time in 2018 learning about PPC, I knew exactly what I was doing and my PPC campaigns were reasonably good. However, I was also spending a non-trivial amount of time manually adjusting bids in the Amazon app (often on the go when I should have been doing other things), and it was getting a little annoying. I also knew enough about how PPC worked to understand that my bids were not truly optimized, and it would have taken so much time to do it correctly that it was a really poor use of my time.

When I first signed up for the Ad Badger free trial, I wasn't expecting to renew it after it ended because it was a little expensive and I wasn't sure how useful it would really be. That said, Ad Badger helped me achieve what I was looking for that December, lower my PPC spend and reduce my ACOS. The improvements were not drastic, but they were substantial enough for me to see value and long-term potential of this tool. Over the past year I have been impressed with the ACOS on some of the campaigns, and I plan to use it in the foreseeable future because it saves me a lot of time. I have seen a 10%-15% drop in my ACOS on certain campaigns after the software had a few weeks to dial things in, while keeping the number of impressions in the same range.

Minpunten

It’s an amazing supplement to your PPC advertising strategy, but it’s not a substitute to intelligent campaign structuring and managing. Although I check on my overall PPC spend and individual campaigns daily, I didn’t make as many revisions or adjustments as I probably should have (adding new keywords, experimenting with product categories, or moving successful keywords from automatic to manual campaigns.) I just let Ad Badger run and do its bid optimization on campaigns that were already setup, and because they were performing up to my expectations, I probably missed some opportunities to create even better performing campaigns. You don't want to mess with things when they are working well. Although it can be a set and forget type of tool, that really can be a double-edged sword.

Roman M.
Sector: E-learning
Vertalen met Google

Best PPC tool of them all

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019

Pluspunten

This PPC automation software syncs data accurately from your SellerCentral and it doesn't have the 1-week data time lag that most other softwares have. AdBadger also knows how to do bid management much better than the other softwares i've tried and they are very results-driven. The other that i've tried didn't know much about driving sales or when to adjust a bid due to conversion rate changes or even having proper ad structure. For this reason, AdBadger is the best.

Nothing!