Omnisend

4,7 (718)
Schrijf een review!
Marketing automation voor slimme e-commercemarketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Positive experience results

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2022

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

Pluspunten

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Minpunten

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Joe
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great software with some quirks

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2023

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

Pluspunten

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

Minpunten

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Price

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

Pluspunten

I like the design of the email templates.

Minpunten

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
Smita
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Decent Software for email marketing

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2024

Overall it has been very positive, its one of the best email marketing software that i have seen so far.

Pluspunten

Lot of inbuilt templates which makes it easy to create and send emails with ease.
It is easy to integrate with other applications, also when issues arise the customer support team is very helpful. The dashboard is very well designed and provides a overall picture of the status.

Minpunten

I don't have anything to dislike at this point. One point i would like to highlight is that the initial setup can be a little difficult for people without any IT background.

Diana
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Is Omnisend right for you?

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Pluspunten

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Minpunten

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nuno

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Pluspunten

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Minpunten

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Minpunten

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Pluspunten

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Minpunten

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

Minpunten

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Good Product for Price

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

We use it to send email campaigns to our following. Whether they are sales, updates, product information, etc. We break them into segments and make sure the information is applicable to each segment.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. We were able to easily set up segments, sync it to our Shopify webstore and create lists based on user's website behaviors.

Minpunten

I wish it had more integrations with other platforms/softwares. We were actually sold on it having access to some softwares, but it was not the case. I know webhooks can be done, but just involves more cost of developers versus easier integration.

Jr
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for scaling brands

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2022

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

Pluspunten

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

Minpunten

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience
Shubhanshu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

Pluspunten

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries.

PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Minpunten

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best email service for new bloggers!

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Minpunten

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Trevor
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2023

We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

Pluspunten

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

Minpunten

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Taylor
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Pluspunten

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Minpunten

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Remarkety

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.
Adebayo
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy and efficient email tool

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2021

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

Pluspunten

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Minpunten

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Tanya
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use, helpful support

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2022

Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Pluspunten

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

Minpunten

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

ActiveCampaign, Brevo en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.
Hyunji
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

Pluspunten

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

Minpunten

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

Nikola
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

Minpunten

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders.

The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Drip en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

It was easier to set up.
Dan
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2022

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Pluspunten

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

Minpunten

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

MailerLite en Dotdigital

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

Very good

Very good

Pluspunten

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Minpunten

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Yours looked better

Priyansh
Priyansh
  • Sector: Animatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

Pluspunten

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs.
- All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well.
- Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250.
- Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare.
- The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek.
- Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan.
- All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached.
- Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan.

To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Minpunten

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service.
- Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date.
- Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Svetlana
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use, saves time

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Pluspunten

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Minpunten

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Omnisend is compatible with my website

much easier to use
Amir

Best ESP hands down

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2022

overall i love the experience, customer service and pricing is perfect for what we need it for.

Pluspunten

the ease of use, mobile friendliness and the way it allows me to customize and modify each slice

Minpunten

wish the website was a little more mobile friendly when having to edit/schedule an email send on the road

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mail chimp was overrated, expensive and not friendly to work with with minimal options

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The price was much better for Omnisend
Michael
  • Sector: Publiceren

Good, but not great.

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

All in all, it's a good product. I just hope you never have questions.

All in all, it's a good product. I just hope you never have questions.

Pluspunten

Seamless integration for ecomm websites, ease to create email's

Minpunten

Customer service is marginal, takes too long to get answers, and can be very frustrating

Too hard to use.

SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Ease of use and integration.