Rippling

4,9 (3.046)
Schrijf een review!
Eén modern systeem voor loonadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden, HR en IT

(3.046)

Scott
  • Sector: Publiceren

Great product, friendly service

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Pluspunten

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Minpunten

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

I ran into a number of issues where Zenefits support was slow to respond, then inflexible and unhelpful. In the end even my request to cancel Zenefits was ignored so long that it passed my renewal date and they tried to force me to pay for another year's service. It's a little strange that two companies founded by the same person could have such different service values. Glad I'm with Rippling.

Chris
Chris
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

Pluspunten

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless.

In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs.

I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

Minpunten

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

Intuit has awful customer service, and their product would randomly quit running payroll and require a verification that would take sometimes 1-2 weeks. It messed up our direct deposit schedule and I had to fly back early from vacation once to get manual checks printed. Never had an issue with Rippling.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

It was cheaper and more geared towards small under 50 user businesses.
Kristen
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Stay far away.

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2024

From the sales process to leaving Rippling every step of the way was filled with poor service. In addition to the above, an employee's benefits were cut off without prior approval, wage reports filed incorrectly and offshore customer service was contradictory, unaccountable and untrained. When I finally received service on the second level, I was subjected to more sales pitches, my favorite was the PEO person telling me that employees really couldn't reach the HR folks any way but email because, you know, this is a software company. Yep. One that shouldn't be in the payroll and HR business.

I have never had such a bad experience running payroll with any company, and this is something I have been doing for my company and client companies for over 25 years.

Pluspunten

I liked leaving Rippling the most. I've used Paycom, ADP, QuickBooks payroll, none of whom are known to be easy and I would recommend all of them over this software. I did appreciate the email reminders for payroll, but that was it.

Minpunten

Onboarding. I was treated like a fool who didn't know what a payroll period ending date vs a check date was. The constant pop ups on login. The confusing user interface and poor reports. The horrible customer service.

OnPay en Gusto

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

We were upgrading to Quickbooks Online and I don't care for how their payroll reports integrate into the books. They are always on a cash basis and require journal entries to convert them to accrual.

QuickBooks Payroll

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Software management which ended up being pricey and not necessary. We handle this better in house. I also had a client recommend it, who I think was inebriated when he suggested them.
Ed
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

User Friendly, very helpful

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2024

We have it all in one platform. Insurance, Vacations, payroll stubs. I like it.

We have it all in one platform. Insurance, Vacations, payroll stubs. I like it.

Pluspunten

We have all we need in one platform. Very easy to use.

Minpunten

It makes you use their home page instead of google. Other than that no complaints

Shirley
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

Rippling: Empowering HR and Payroll

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2023

Rippling is a game changer in the world of business and they are innovative and future thinking. They ensure everything is accurate and legal with payroll and keeps us up-to-date with notifications as reminders of what we need to do. Managing employees is a streamlined process which frees up time. We recently added recruitment which will make our entire process almost work on its own. Spend Management was a true blessing and it works like a breeze. It couldn't possible be easier than it is.

Pluspunten

After using Rippling for over a year now, I am impressed how it simplifies the daunting tasks we face with HR and Payroll. I love the integration capabilities especially with third party apps. It manages everything from onboarding to offboarding with ease. It's user friendly especially to the less tech savvy employees. The app works like a charm especially when submitting receipts.

Minpunten

We wanted to add on ASO but it was too expensive and they didn't offer adding on one or two levels at a time.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

They had very poor customer service and we had many tax issues.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

In terms of customer support, Rippling provides top notch assistance. Their team is knowledgeable and responsive, and even will jump on a Zoom call if necessary. Good customer service is important to our business.
Yuliana
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent tool that will grow with you!

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2023

We have been working with Rippling for about 3 months now and it has been a positive experience. They are hands-on with the implementation and also train you on the product as they guide you through the process. We have run our first payroll and everything went very smoothly!

Pluspunten

This tool is super user friendly and the implementation guidance for the admin staff to set-up the product is amazing! They walk you through everything and make sure you know exactly where you can find the answers to your questions.

Minpunten

I wish there was more support for small teams around state tax registration, while registering for state tax numbers is not super complicated, it is time consuming. Rippling offers this help through an additional package at an added cost. It is not included in the Payroll administration package.

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

We needed a tool that offered more support.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

We appreciated all the integrations that Rippling offered, we also saw Rippling as a tool that would grow with us as our organization continued to expand.
Fernando
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal

Best all-in-one HR and Payroll software

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2023

Terrific experience. It was easy to implement and scale. I would recommend Rippling to any company with over 20 employees to centralize all the information required to run an HR department and make payroll.

Pluspunten

It is an easy way to manage both W2 employees and 1099 contractors. You can keep track of their hours, make payments, share benefits with employees, have all the required HR documentation for compliance.

Its interface is also fantastic for both administrators and users.

Minpunten

If the main administrator is not available, there is no way to approve any changes in the 401k roll over process and Rippling cannot help a lot with this.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable en Deel

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Rippling allowed us to hire international contractors as well and had the full suite implemented in one software, including the invoicing option for contractors.
Randall
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Rippling actually works to make our HR Department better

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2023

Saves a ton of time and keeps everything I need in one location. [I still save all docs in an offsite location as well.] I use Rippling daily for payroll, onboarding and off-boarding, insurance, payroll tax, I-9, answering employee questions, paystub and time card repository, employee handbook... and more. excellent resource.

Pluspunten

Excellent integration with other apps. Easy and intuitive. Allows me to manage HR for 77 employees as a part time, remote, single person HR Dept. The absolute best product I've found in the last decade that allows me to do this for multiple clients as a highly rated Fractional HR Manager by employees, staff, and C-Suite Execs. Makes all of their lives easier and removes the stress of having all data available and secure.

Minpunten

Although live and ticket support is exceptional, chat support could use a little more AI assist. The AI in Chat doesn't always get me where I need to go and I find that I need to escalate to ticket or live support ~70% of the time.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best thing I did for my company!

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2023

My business solved so many issues by using Rippling - Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits Administration, and many others

Pluspunten

What I like most about Rippling is that all of the services it provides are very well setup and run extremely smoothly and are super easy to setup.

Minpunten

Customer service - Rippling could use some help on customer service, especially on the initial onboarding.

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

Rippling provides so many services and consolidates everything into one system

uAttend en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Rippling has the best services and their system works better.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Modern payroll system

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2023

It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Pluspunten

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Minpunten

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Gusto en Deel

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Rippling has a much more expansive and mature product offering
Douglas
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Rippling is a must have

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes.

I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Minpunten

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Gusto, Namely en BambooHR

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

ADP really has one offering -- payroll -- and they are awful at it. I'm still baffled at how a company can be so incompetent at the one thing they do...and also grow to the size they have.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Forward thinking on app integrations and great user interface

Antwoord van Rippling

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Lindsey
  • Sector: Automotive

Best HR Tool I've Used

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Pluspunten

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations!

Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT.

The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Minpunten

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Namely en Paycor

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

Our Company grew really quickly in 2019 and Quickbooks couldn't keep up.

QuickBooks Online
Ryan
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts.

Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Pluspunten

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.

The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot.

From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Minpunten

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform.

Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Gusto en TriNet Zenefits

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Completeness of vision and breadth of capabilities. Gusto was P2 in the end, and while the overall product UI is more compelling, the IT management capabilities of Rippling (while coming in at a price premium) pushed them ahead.
Sherine
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021

I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

Pluspunten

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Minpunten

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though.

I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Paycom

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

I wanted to have software app integration and control of Onboarding checklists and Termination access checklists, without relying on memory, or excel, or some other way of knowing who has access to what. It was a big security change for the company.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Paycom is robust, but I researched the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I saw the benefits of understanding HR and IT together. I felt the platform of Rippling was easier as well, but it offered more features than Paycom, and still gives you the choice of integrating with 3rd party apps if you don't want to choose Rippilng's for any reason. Paycom didn't do that. You have to use their apps.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Time is saved by having all HR data in one place

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2022

It is simple to keep track of your time in and time out, as well as your lunch and rest periods and overtime, when you use rippling. Vacation requests can be made with ease, as can checking the available balance. This is a fantastic method of tracking such data if you are responsible for a large number of employees. The active benefits to employees are also plain to notice.

Pluspunten

Leave off, vacation, sick time, and working from home are all tracked in Rippling. Our insurance details, pay stubs, and company structure are all readily available through Rippling. It's convenient to have everything in one spot rather than constantly bug HR.

Minpunten

The user interface is boring. The dashboard should provide easy access to frequently used software like time tracking. Despite my objections, I am frequently required to use a two-factor authentication process.

Haley
  • Sector: Politieke organisatie

Overall Review of Rippling

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2023

Overall our experience has been very positive and we have a lot of love for Rippling as a system. It is by no means perfect, but it has been very good to us! My advice, should you choose Rippling, would be to take your time, plan ahead, and lean on their team to support you through the process.

Pluspunten

The full-service payroll is leagues above anything else I’ve used. It is intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable. Rippling is also a great support for maintaining compliance with pay and taxes, which is helpful when you have limited staff. For reference, I have used Paychex, ADP, and Gusto. The ease of use for employees is really great. Our staff were a little hard to get on the Rippling train, but once it was up and running, everyone had positive feedback for us! Again, Rippling is very intuitive and their team is usually really great and guessing what questions employees would have, and making sure that their prompts and applications cover that. The support is unmatched. As a non-profit organization, we have always had tons of clunkiness in our systems, because they’re built for a corporate set up. This was the case for Rippling too, BUT their support teams have been nothing less than brilliant at answering our questions, creating innovative solutions for us, and helping our world fit into Rippling, comfortably.

Minpunten

Regional insurance providers aren’t always supported in the Benefits Administration application. We have a regional provider with some unique waiting periods and, unfortunately, Rippling cannot support that at this time. What this means is that we handle our healthcare insurance manually, which is a real pain. With innovation comes lots of changes and they are sometimes hard to keep up with. Rippling is a growing platform and they strive to innovate often which can sometimes lead to a lot of change fatigue, especially with staff members. There is a bit of a learning curve for folks who are administrating/implementing as a non-profit. We ambitiously tried to “fast-track” our implementation which was totally the wrong call. Rippling is fantastic once it is implemented, but can be a challenge in the beginning and with any changes you need to make to fit your world into it.

Liz
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Rippling does one thing well - sell subscriptions! And they will LIE about ANYTHING to hook...

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

Pluspunten

From a user standpoint it is pretty simple to figure out.

Minpunten

First of all, implementation is you wasting 2 grand, because your own staff will have to spend their time figuring out how to implement the company. A couple of 15-min zoom meetings and email exchanges linking us to videos were all the help we got. They wouldn't even help with pretax/posttax set up questions! When we complained, they called it 'client driven'. I've personally been through multiple payroll company switches and all of the others exported what they could from the existing provider, set up the entire shell, then worked with us to figure out any tweaks and changes before going live. We expected at least 80% of the work to be done by Rippling, not 2%. What did we pay them for?

Next, everything they lied about!! We had lists of non-negotiables like expedited one-day payroll processing, custom restrictions down to the field in profiles, reporting to multiple supervisors who can each approve time off requests, setting up deductions automatically that only happen the first payroll of each month... we were told yes to all of these, and these were all lies. They even went so far as to tell us everything isn't available in the sandbox demo so that is why some functions didn't work, when in reality they don't exist.

Customer service sucks.

Before we signed, we asked if we could cancel at any time if we were not satisfied, and yep this was another big fat lie. We are now having to lawyer up to get out of the 'annual' contract that supposedly was month to month.

BambooHR

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

We wanted to upgrade to an HRIS. We also had concerns about Paychex after our longtime rep went mia and we received some unpaid tax liability notices.

Paychex Flex

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Price. BambooHR is a great HR software but the Trax payroll was too lacking for anything but simple payrolls. Also Rippling lied and we believed their promises.
John
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Rippling is great for small to mid-size businesses

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2023

My payroll administration is now streamlined and I can keep track of expense reimbursements much more easily. Rippling also "talks to" my retirement plan administrator so that process is automated.

Pluspunten

The integration was very easy, the set up is simple to maintain, the reports are just what is needed.

Minpunten

As much as I like the chat and help functions, sometimes getting a person on the phone is needed. Currently going through the chat to get to a live person can be frustrating.

Gusto en TriNet Zenefits

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

ADP was far more expensive.

RUN Powered by ADP

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Rippling seemed to have all of the features that I wanted.
Nicholas
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Rippling for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Pluspunten

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Minpunten

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

All The Important Pieces Simplified

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2023

Pluspunten

This website is a game-changer for businesses of all sizes. It offers excellent payroll features, HR features, and time tracking, all in one place.The payroll features on Rippling are top-notch. It's easy to set up and manage payroll for your entire team. You can automate your payroll and even integrate your benefits programs. You can also access paystubs and tax documents online, making it easy for you and your employees to stay on top of payroll.The HR features on Rippling are also impressive. You can manage employee data, track time off, and create custom workflows. You can also automate onboarding and offboarding processes, saving you time and ensuring that everything is handled accurately.The time tracking feature on Rippling is another standout feature. It's easy for employees to clock in and out, and you can set up custom time-off policies. You can also track time spent on projects, making it easy to manage your team's workload.Overall, Rippling.com is an excellent HR management solution. Its payroll features, HR features, and time tracking are all top-notch, making it easy to manage your team and your business. Plus, it's user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.

Minpunten

I don't have anything I'd want to improve at this time.

Csaba
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product. Excellent support.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2023

By using Rippling, we don't need to have an HR person on our payroll. We feel confident that we are compliant while saving money.

Pluspunten

Rippling is quite easy and intuitive to use. It is very comprehensive and contains many features that I plan to use in the future. It is excellent at reminding you to do tasks so that you remain in compliance. (e.g. an employee moves and it prompts you, and reminds you, to update appropriate forms). I am especially impressed with their support. No matter how good a product like this is, you will always find yourself with edge cases where you want to feel assured you are staying legal and doing it the right way. I've contacted Rippling support many times and in almost every circumstance was more than satisfied with the quick live chat response, thorough knowledgeable staff who are experts in their domains. I feel like I have an HR team working with me and can count on them every time.

Minpunten

We integrated towards the end of the year (Nov) and we should have waited until the new calendar year Jan 1 to start the rollover from our previous PEO. There were some issues with tax documents that our accountants had to manually resolve.

Zac
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Rippling isa fully featured HRIS suite with excellent customer service to manage through issues

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2023

We were able to consolidate 4 platforms into 1.

We were able to consolidate 4 platforms into 1.

Pluspunten

The implementation process with Rippling is really special. Each of there "apps" has a workflow built in the UI to step through configuration, data transfer, documentation and the other steps. We really liked this. Also, the customer service is as good as people say. A great knowledge base with video walkthroughs, quick chat responses and a dedicated team of human resources.

Minpunten

There are only two areas that I would say we have been disappointment with. 1. Scheduling is not available in time management yet. We have been told its on the road map, but for now there is not a simple, native way to track attendance against a schedule for hourly employees. 2. Benefits admin in Rippling was designed to use forms that are emailed to carriers for updates rather than the industry standard EDI file transfer. They recently added a partner that does EDI with a number of carriers so this has become less of a problem.

Paycom, UKG Pro en Paycor

Redenen om voor Rippling te kiezen

We were getting poor service from our previous provider and it was going to be a slog to get to where we wanted. We preferred a fresh start.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rippling

Customer service ratings and user experience
Parth
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fantastic onboarding app with user-friendly UI and robust functionality

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2023

The software makes it simple for me to seek time off from my supervisor. I can see how many hours my direct reports have worked and how many they intend to work in the near future. It just makes organising things and dealing with onboarding a lot easier and smoother. I've spent a lot less time worrying about whether or not a time-off request was accepted, as well as how many time-off hours I had before and after a request is submitted or authorised.

Pluspunten

Rippling's UI is extremely intuitive, simple to use, and delivers all of the information required for effective people management and operations. Rippling's Time-off feature is by far the most user-friendly. As a consequence, I and the approver and spend less time on administrative activities, which allows me to devote more time to my real job tasks. The dashboard is simple to use and helps you quickly discover the information you want. The nicest part is that I can change the quantities of my payments to different accounts each pay cycle. Signing up for employment benefits, submitting time off requests, controlling your work equipment, and checking your payment information are all simpler processes.

Minpunten

The Rippling Android App lacks key functionality included in the Rippling browser version. The functions under Insurance & Benefits, in particular, are not available in the Android app. My main concern would be purchasing add-ons to get all of the functionality you require. The onboarding procedure was quite lengthy. I wish Rippling could accept expenditure payments.

Mike
  • Sector: Bouw

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

Pluspunten

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on.

Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder.

Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Minpunten

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

WAY more integrated
Zack
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

A Great Source for Managing Employee Itineraries and Processes

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Like all new software implementation, it took a little time to learn the nuances of Rippling, familiarize myself with how to use it best for my approach with navigating my day-to-day tasks/goals. Once I felt like I had it down, though, it's been an extremely helpful source in ensuring that the backend needs/requirements for my department are covered.

Pluspunten

Rippling takes away most of the work/headaches of needing to keep track of where I'm at with developing the employees in my department. It sends an email each day allowing me to prepare the employee schedule for that day - even that week - in regards to trainings, meetings, etc. It entails easy access to time-off scheduling and management. Recently, our office underwent open enrollment for various insurances, and Rippling made that process very streamlined and simple. I've yet to utilize some of the more in-depth HR features, but I'm sure they're great.

Minpunten

There are times when I'd like for the software to be a little more user-friendly, such as giving more detail why certain requests can't be processed (related to time-off submissions). And it'd be better if there were a little more freedom in editing due dates for employee-events (like reviews). This might be possible, but I haven't been able to do so.