CrazyLister

De eenvoudigste manier om te adverteren en te verkopen op eBay en Amazon.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

• Klantenondersteuning

Very convenient and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

Pluspunten

I like the features this program offers as they're user friendly. I like the templates and the copy & paste HTML feature.

Minpunten

Maybe I would like to see a way to view the most recent listings on my ebay from this program so that I can easily select them and apply the template in bulk because we have thousands of listings, so we need the listings to be in order, from newest to oldest.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs...

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Pluspunten

Easiest tool for eBay listing.
They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better

Minpunten

this is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store.
If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES.

I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that,
5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing.

what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF.

AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE.

DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION.

My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again.

Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users

Rob
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Was told by Crazylister my listings would import no problem, then became a 5 month issue with...

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2018

Now that I worked out the kinks with the legacy template code not importing my 1963 listings the templates look good

Pluspunten

Predesigned Template switching ease of use of templates for listings. I like the speed of the online software once its loaded and the feature to save a lot of templates to use for different marketing and styles of listings

Minpunten

Initially, I was disappointed after signing up due to the promise the company made about being able to import my listings from Ebay to Crazylister which did not go smoothly. I had to edit 1960 listings manually which defeated the purpose of the import feature due to their software not being able to import text out of a legacy template I used on all 1963 listings. I asked for a credit after I spent approx1-2 min per listing totaling 3840 min (64 hours) and about 50 hours on the Ebay side finding out why my listings still had active content after the import to Crazylister. After asking for some type of credit for the issue no credit was issued toward my billing after going through all of the above. I like the software (now that I fixed all of my listings that did not import correctly) but still feel letdown by the staff of their promise. I am not sure I am going to continue my annual service when I dont use it more than at the most 4x month. I might look elsewhere for a template service. I dont like writing bad reviews but I had to after what I went through.

Jason
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easiest Template Software, Minor Cons...

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

This software is easy to use and helps me significantly reduce the time spent listing items. My sales have been steadily increasing monthly since using the crazy lister platform.

Pluspunten

This software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source. This saves so much time. There are plenty of templates to cover almost every type of business, plus it's easy to make adjustments to the templates so you can better identify with your business.

Minpunten

Some minor cons are the fact that you cannot clear ended listings from showing up on crazy lister if you're using eBay. Also, when using the data feed upload for csv files, you cannot clear unused files from the crazy lister platform. And the last thing that I hope they work on is making the platform a little more mobile friendly when designing or uploading more listings. The software doesn't load correctly to mobile.

Victoria

• Klantenondersteuning

Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017

Pluspunten

1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing.
2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click.
3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision
4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates.
5 - Having everything in one place.

Minpunten

1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates.
3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.

Daniel
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

Professional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.

Minpunten

What I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.

Andrew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

Our Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.

Pluspunten

Crazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.

Minpunten

We had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to create templates and apply to hundreds of lists in one click

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

design ebay lists - was not easy as expected though - it is not drag and drop as i expected.

Pluspunten

Crazylister assist you to create lovely templates that looks professional without having any experience

Minpunten

CrazyLister is not cheap (but yet worth it).
There are few features missing that could have been helpful - but crazylister is contently evolving so looking forward

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

If all you want is to sell on eBay look no further

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2019

We love it and do use it for our store that is only on eBay but for the main business we simply can't. All in all, for what it is it's great and fun to use.

Pluspunten

Super easy tons of drag and drop templates for the description section and easily launch a ton of products on eBay. All in all I loved using this and sad that I can't keep using it, they've even found ways around eBays ban on Javascript which is incredible.

Minpunten

It doesn't integrate with any CMS like Wordpress or Magento where the big companies keep their inventory, making using the tool a moot point unless you just want to sell on eBay.

Arron
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easily the best product on the market of its kind

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and no need to faff around with HTML for hours on end. The premade templates are also an excellent starting point to build on.

Minpunten

The mobile optimisation is nowhere near as good as advertised and tends to truncate all widgets and other items into a small area making it unusable.

Paul
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

There have been ups and downs

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

Professional listing

Professional template in listings. I like the [email protected]

Minpunten

Ebay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for reaching out.
CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner.
Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)

Melinda

Very user friendly!

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Pluspunten

The ability to make bulk changes straight to EBay! With over 3000 products it's very time consuming to make individual changes to every item offered. Crazy Lister makes our job 10 times easier. We also have various templates that Jaz up the look of our EBay listings that are customizable and user friendly.

Andrew
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I Started using CL 3 years ago and it drastically improved my ebay sales.

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018

This software has drastically improved my ebay sales in turn making me more money! Whqt more could you ask for. A fantastic product. Also in the easrly stages the customer support was so quick, friendly and accurate.

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use and create professionally looking designs. Without having previous design experience i have created many listing templates which look like theyve been created by a graphic designer. I also really like how easy it is to keep the design consistent for multiple listings and just changing items specifics.

Minpunten

Nothing. I like everything. Unfortunatley i cant write much more in this section as i am such a big fan and cant think of anything that can be improved

Denisa
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017

It's on high level graphic site.

Pluspunten

I like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.

Minpunten

The templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

Antwoord van CrazyLister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!

Chris

• Klantenondersteuning

I use this product for my Ebay listings, very easy to use. The support from the team is...

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2017

Good value
Continued constant support

The main thing i could say is that the support from the team (Din was amazing) when i had integration with Ebay`s new policies issues was absolutely superb. Instant replies, instant resolution, support, i`m not bad with code, etc but these guys know everything.

Jason

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Does what is says and is easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017

Increased listing time and increased views and click through rate. I've also seen an increase in sales since using this software.

Pluspunten

I like the simple drag and drop design. Nothing complicated about that part.
Good amount of icons that I can add to the template. I also like the photo editing features.

Minpunten

What I least like about this software is that when switching to mobile, you have to configure everything on the page. Some of the icons disappear or you have yo highlight the page to find it.

Leah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Started using them a few months ago. Very easy to use and they are adding new features

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

Can quickly make my own professional eBay templates. No longer have to deal with Auctiva and their clunky old templates. Love making my own with my brand.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. New features. Love the Beta on changing existing listings. Can create professional mobile friendly templates without having to know html. Very easy to learn.

Minpunten

Searching on active listings has a few little glitches. It freezes up on me. It has improved in the past month.

Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Awesome, easy to use software

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018

I use it to keep my listings looking professional without spending as much time on them.

Pluspunten

It gives me professional looking listings without having to learn HTML and spend the time to build my own templates. The newer updates are looking like they could make things even easier once the bugs are worked out.

Minpunten

I think they could push out fixes a bit faster when issues are made known to them. One issue in particular is taking nearly a month to fix.

Ruth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to learn. Effective at minimizing my time invested and maximizing the quality of final...

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

Minimized time invested in designing listings.
Great quality listing.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the online storage and unlimited templates. It is easy to organize my work. Also the drag and drop interface is very smooth and convenient.

Minpunten

I wish the program had a drag and drop feautre as well as a better scrolling feature when moving objects way down or way up a page.

Gordon

• Klantenondersteuning

This application is a MUST for anyone wondering why eBay sales have dropped dramatically.

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2017

Pluspunten

Ease of use applying templates that eliminate the "active content" struggle. The support is awesome, first time I've had a software that "saves" conversations within the app itself. Very useful for referring back to information provided.
My sales had dropped to nearly nothing due to active content despite my efforts to fix it myself.
Now, a very fast user interface updates and corrects any issues. eBay pushes listings with active content to the "back" (or so it seems) Once I applied crazy lister, in came the sales the same day!

Minpunten

Importing images in bulk is not easily accomplished, however I believe crazy lister is working on a fix for this.

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

CrazyLister Review

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

Pluspunten

I use CrazyLister for selling on eBay and Amazon and it has saved me a lot of time. The software is easy to use and the listings looks professional.

Minpunten

It works best when you're using it on a desktop. Using CrazyLister on my phone was a huge hassle and not worth my time.

Antwoord van CrazyLister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We'd love to learn more about the functions you require to manage your business on your phone, you're more than welcome to message us and be part of the development of such functionality.

Craig
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst

Love the ease of use

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2017

Great looking descriptions

Pluspunten

How good the listings look and the option for creating multiple templates. Also like the banner features and helpful blog content.

Minpunten

Can one setup an entire auction in crazy lister? Right now i have to setup the auction in ebay (with no description) and then import it into crazy lister and add the description. Is there a way to simplify this 2 step process? Also, I love the scrolling cross sell banner, but had I not read the blog about this I would have missed his feature. I'm afraid I'm missing other features perhaps as well? Please send some information on accessing all the features available.

Paula
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Software - Easy to Use!

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2018

Cleaned up my ebay listings that were non compliant with a template that I like!

Pluspunten

The design feature for listings is very easy to use and does what you want! No need to be a programmer like several other programs that are good but so difficult to use. Customer support is superb!

Minpunten

I want it to do more! I have to use three different programs from start to finish with my ebay and etsy listings. I want them to make this a complete program that will do from start to finish. What they have is so good, I know that they could make a complete program that would be easy to use and I wouldn't need a programming degree!

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

simple and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

The ability to quickly list items with a straightforward and simple approach.

Pluspunten

Love this software for the ease of use to plug into ebay - this has streamlined my ebay listings and shaved off at least 4 hours a week - worth it!

Minpunten

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software. For the price, it's extremely economical and I've found myself looking forward to hopping in to get things listed.

Nicky
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I get the features I want, but at a somewhat high cost

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

My listings look good

Pluspunten

Easy to use, easy to design, and I'm able to use video, gifs and other formats I lack knowledge to incorporate in to Ebay without the service

Minpunten

Although the service works as advertised, my cost per year on Ebay which seems like a less viable platform every year. I would be happy with the current price ( or a bit more ) if there was more knowledge and 1 on 1 training to out compete other sellers OR a price drop for the current service.