Brokermint

De complete oplossing voor backoffice vastgoedbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Drew
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

An Organized & Accessible Business with Brokermint

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

Brokermint solved my problem of boggling my computer desktop with tons of documentation. I have it organized and easily accessible in Brokermint. I felt secure in knowing I could get to it at a safe place I could trust. I would recommend Brokermint to anyone that's disorganized and needs help OR helping the organized person keep things held together EVEN BETTER with a small or even larger growing business.

Pluspunten

My pros with Brokermint are that it allows for organization of documents and very quick retrieval of those same documents at a later date. It also allows an easy way for me to download my commission statements later for tax purposes.

Minpunten

The only disadvantages of Brokermint was the original learning of their e-signing process...if that's even a con! I just had to get used to finding it and understanding it. Once I learned it, it actually made life easier as a Real Estate Agent without having to go back through a different system. The docs were already in Brokermint. So this con became a pro.

Aaron

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Real Estate Review

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019

Ease of Use - Design - Open Software that easily integrates

Minpunten

Lack of detailed reports and the ability to create necessary report types for agent production, company production, and financial metrics.

Lone Wolf Back Office

Redenen om over te stappen op Brokermint

Bc we left Brokerwolf but are considering going back
Margie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Work in Progress

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

Overall, I give this system 2 stars. Again, I would never use this platform for a high volume coordination. It has the potential to be great however. I have worked out of various platforms, and this is as low as dot loop and paperless pipline.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to set up a file. And how quickly it splits and assigns documents.

Minpunten

I don't like that it doesn't split over 300 pages. Doesn't show the transaction "id/email" to forward documents into the file on header when in the file (you have to go to docs, then select unsorted). I do not like how poorly made the it is to set up a checklist. Very insidious process. Be great if the following items were in the header : Year built, purchase price, transaction id/email, commission amount).
I also don't like how you have go back and forth from checklist to unsorted docs, to add new document name and make it applicable/required in order to file the doc. very time consuming. As a TC, I could never use this platform for a high volume.

Antwoord van Brokermint Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, Shelly
Thanks for the feedback. Your Account Rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Streamlined our Transactions

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2022

Pluspunten

I like that you can send documents for signature from the program and once it is all signed, it is automatically saved/uploaded in the system for easy organization.

Minpunten

That there is no app! Sometimes on the go I need to look something up in the program and I can do it from Safari on my iPhone but an app would be great!

Jane

Brokermint

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

Overall I have liked the product and it really helps us in keeping track of each or our transactions and our overall numbers as a company.

Pluspunten

This program and very user friendly. There customer service is amazing. Anytime I needed help of had a question I could set up a one on one meeting for more detailed help or just click the help button for a quick and easy response.

Minpunten

I don't like that there is not a way to create a contact sheet for all parties involved per transaction.

SkySlope

Redenen om over te stappen op Brokermint

Skyslope did not offer a way to create CDA's and keep track of all the numbers & pipeline on the back end.
Miranda

Great System

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

I’ve had a great experience from the start of starting service. Tons of support!

Pluspunten

Brokermint platform has lots of versatility for my company needs.

Minpunten

There is a bit of a learning curve with the service. Almost too many options at first.

dotloop

Redenen om over te stappen op Brokermint

The customer service and the ability to have different commission structures in the same platform.
Chris

Been a Buidlium Client for 8+ years

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

Has been a fabulous experience and loved watching this software grow and expand over the last 8 years. The original product was great, but it is soooooo much better now.

Pluspunten

The constant innovations and new functionality, ePay, Cash at Retail, Reports, etc

Minpunten

The lack of Flex fields so that we can add fields within the software to assign special characteristics, like assign a property to a certain "Property Manager", etc

David Adam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great program for the cost!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

Pluspunten

Brokermint allows us to stay compliant and that is critical for any brokerage. It also allows us to stay very organized with our agents. We are at 100 agents now and without Brokermint it would be a nightmare to keep it all together.

Minpunten

I wish it had the capability to help with accounting. Like charging agents for services - monthly charges, fees, etc. And allow us to know if our agents have balances with us when we create a CDA. Basically, accounting in the same software would make this a total win.

Marie

• Klantenondersteuning

I have used Brokermint for about 5 years and find it easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2018

Pluspunten

Easy to use! Easy to upload documents and easy to setup required default list. I like that agents can see their transactions anytime and anywhere.

Minpunten

Can't load pictures, sometimes being able to load pictures would be wonderful. I really can't think of anything else, it is always being improved.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Takes a lot of time to set up but worth it

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2022

Pluspunten

Great from a broker's standpoint on agent, file, transaction, & commission management. Some agents have a learning curve to break.

Minpunten

Some agents do not like that everything is broken into a checklist type system. You will get push back but work through it.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Powerful Tool for Transaction/Real Estate Business Management with Flaws

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

This program technically has many wide and deep applications, and the idea of all of the services it provides as a one-stop-shop is lovely. However, the execution of that idea is very non-user friendly, even after almost a year of use and trainings.

Pluspunten

This program works great on laptop or PC computers to organize documents and transactions, capture digital signatures, and track income and transaction volume.

Minpunten

This is extremely hard to use on the go. The phone app does not allow you to do even half of what the website does, and the website does not work well on phones. For our current hotter-than-hot real estate climate, the ability to use transaction software on the go is vital. Brokermint is not very intuitive to use for regular (non-admin) users, and a lot of time is wasted uploading and downloading and uploading forms between transactions. For example, if a client loses out on an offer and then decides to put in a new one on a different property, you have to download all of the forms you already have in the program and then upload them into a new transaction -- you can't seamlessly transfer files. But if you try to just overwrite the information that was already in that transaction, the auto-fill doesn't capture everything, so you have to go back manually and correct each document.

120+ Agent Company

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Minpunten

Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Maria

Brokermint Review II

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Pluspunten

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Minpunten

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Kristian
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Brokermint Agent Review

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Pluspunten

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline.

The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Minpunten

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction.
The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red.
I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Janet

LOVE my Brokermint!!!

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

Pluspunten

I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Minpunten

The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Bob

Well Thought Out Product

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019

Go live process was slow and fragmeneted. Customer support is off shored somewhere in Russia or Ukraine and there is no ability to call anyone.

Pluspunten

Add custom fields, dynamic checklists, UI, pipeline view

Minpunten

No ability to share disclosure packages with a link and no form automation. Skyslope has both of these features. Also no mobile app.

BrokerSumo, dotloop, SkySlope en Lone Wolf Back Office

Redenen om voor Brokermint te kiezen

Real estate specific featues

Overgestapt van

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Customization abilities.

Antwoord van Brokermint Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Jayna

Excellent brokerage software

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

Pluspunten

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Minpunten

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

Jennifer

Easy and Powerful

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

I feel that they have grown with me. I was just getting started in my brokerage and chose BM for my back office system. Along the way, I have enjoyed seeing the new features, the small fixes that make a huge difference, and the support staff has always been easy to get in touch with and super friendly. I highly recommend BM to agents and brokers.

Pluspunten

I love the offer portal for my listings, the activity list to check that you send all of the documents to the correct people. I love the templates and the new feature to add more documents onto one electronic signature request.

Minpunten

I don't like that when you email someone a document or an update, you can not really get a response or an attachment if they sent it to you through the Brokermint email.

Céline

The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019

Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Pluspunten

I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Minpunten

The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Chris

• Klantenondersteuning

The most comprehensive and easy to use software available.

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

Pluspunten

Brokermint easily integrates with our third-party software to minimize the work required to sync transactions, listings, mailing lists, and website. Their API is easy for our developers to use for custom solutions and the software is EASY to use. Agent adoption was much easier than our company anticipated and the agents can all figure it out whether they are tech savvy or can barely text.

Minpunten

Mobile functionality is a bit difficult to navigate, no direct esigning within the app. The software does not act as a form vendor (currently) so we still require a 2nd software within our MLS for filling out the contracts. The library does not allow for sub folders and will not preview video files.

Christian

Best Brokerage Firm Back Office Solution

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

Good though it can take a while to get a response back when I have a question or issue about the system or my account configuration. Solid platform that works well for us though I'm looking forward to them implementing some of the streamlining / automation recommendations that I've proved to make it an even better user experience.

Pluspunten

Relatively easy to use and does all the basic stuff a back office system should (Document storage for compliance, commission calculation, tracking and CD generation).

We also use the Library resource feature as our go-to resource library for our agents.

Minpunten

Not as easy to use or intuitive as it could be. There is a fair amount of reduntant/unnecissary button pushing to accomplish simple tasks. Needs more automation options like auto adding document checklists or automatically submitting uploaded documents for review.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent features, a very good option for many real estate teams or brokerages, but not...

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2018

The ability to store and organize files, to easily access data and run reports, and the ability to create checklists to stay on top of files.

Pluspunten

I love the ability to easily create checklists and assign them to various people. It's easy to upload documents and run reports, too.

Minpunten

It is not easily integrated with other major software companies, such as dotloop. This makes it difficult to communicate with other teams or offices, especially to share documents. We are a team within a real estate office. Our office uses dotloop, but our team prefers Brokermint. The problem we face is that it is impossible to share data between the platforms, so I have to duplicate the work in order to use our team preference and also send files via dotloop with the office staff. I wish Brokermint allowed actual documents (not just links) to be emailed out. If they could enable that feature, then I would be able to email documents directly into dotloop, which would make Brokermint a much better product overall!

Rebekah

Go Paperless

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

Love Brokermint, it really has everything you need in one spot. The checklists are clutch, they help the office and the agent keep on tasks, with reminders and overdue items showing up in red. I don't think I could ever go back to paper files after being spoiled with this.

Pluspunten

This is a must have for real estate office going paperless. There is not a need to have paper files any longer. Everything is organized and all in one place and I love it. There are checklists to keep everyone on track and contact information that is customizable on each transaction.

Minpunten

There are those oddball transactions that don't fit the usual standard checklists, a co-list agent either or a buy or sell side that doesn't really work with Brokermint. This happens so infrequently though, it doesn't hinder day to day business.

Marianne

Brokermint Real Estate Transaction Software

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

Fantastic tool for Real Estate Transactions. Helps to keep everyone organized and on the same page. E-signature is easy to use. Seamless paperless workflow.

Pluspunten

Great organization tool, sleek design, user friendly, completely paperless, easy to pull reports, integrates with MLS and Google.

Minpunten

Inability for side by side transaction checklist view, there are times when the software is slow to load.

Justin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BrokerMint is great for transaction management

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

BrokerMint has been an awesome experience. Their features makes transaction management a breeze.

Pluspunten

I like the overall ease of use for many of its features. The ability the combine and split documents in BrokerMint has come in handy countless times. It's also really easy to add and rename checklist items to fit each transaction and handle documents in a time efficient manner.

Minpunten

Navigating the documents within the transaction can be a little convoluted. I wish the "checklists" and "documents" sections were combined within transactions.