6DX

• Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good way to do a retail business

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

I retail helped my previous work place to do their retail business activities successfully. It also gathers customer data and let the power use it to make decisions. So I call it a smart solution.

Pluspunten

iRetail provides a number of services for retail businesses to enhance their customer service experiences. Making the customer happy is very important for a retail business. And i Retail help the business owners to achieve this very easily with its innovative ways.

Minpunten

If you don't know how to use technology to create value for customers, i retail might not suit you.

Jose

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

Pluspunten

IRetail changed everything completely. It was always a problem for me to manage everything in my store, I had to hire too much staff which made me lose money. When I started using this software my problem ended, I can be in my store without being there. I can see the cameras, security doors, prices, make payments and even the availability of merchandise in my store. Also the users can create a database of clients that includes histories of purchases and payments, I can observe the treatment of the employees towards the clients. The best thing is definitely that I can do everything from my phone, everything is easier.