Easyship

Alles-in-één verzending voor wereldwijde e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Import en export
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easyship software benefits your world.

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pluspunten

Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

Minpunten

At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account
On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the
 print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

Swadesh
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for shipping operations in a single country

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2021

Overall it's a better system. Customer support is great and helpful too, they helped me get better rates for a Fulfillment shipping order.

Pluspunten

It was difficult for us properly track shipments, etc and Easyship does a way better job at this, you don't have to go out of the app for anything.

Minpunten

We have to set up accounts for operations in every country. Can't have a single account for shipping from US, UK for example, it has to be separate.

Overwogen alternatieven

Pirate Ship

Redenen om voor Easyship te kiezen

Shipment tracking was a pain. We had to download shipments, filter on Excel etc and use scripts to track properly!

Overgestapt van

ShipStation

Redenen om over te stappen op Easyship

Pirateship only works with USPS and only in the US.
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

STAY AWAY from those thieves at Easyship, they'll lose your parcels and fraudulently charge...

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

Conclusion: I wish someone had warned me before I started working with Easyship for my business, and I hope that my warning will save at least a few e-commerce merchants all that wasted money and time.

Pluspunten

Their online platform looks quite smooth, they can ship to most countries in the world, they integrate with Shopify.
But the negatives FAR outweigh the positives; if you want to save your time, money and sanity I would advise you to avoid those scammers.

Minpunten

If it was only the lost parcels, poor logistics services and extremely late deliveries, I would have simply stopped using your service quietly without posting negative reviews, because I know nothing can be perfect and it is hard to start and grow a business.
But after I realised (by chance, while looking at my credit card statement for something unrelated) that you charged me $1596 in the past 8 months, and you subsequently refused to refund it despite black and white emails from your team saying that you would not charge me, I realised that it was not just INCOMPETENCE but also DISHONESTY.

And they also have a very interesting way to make money: Easyship has a lot of "adjustments" that are charge after the parcel is shipped, due to what they claim to be "chargeable weight discrepancies". I have personally weighted parcels to the nearest gram before shipping them, and still been charged extra $50-60 for most shipments, sometimes months later. I have tried to get an explanation but was told that my weight was wrong, so I am assuming that it is part of their business model to lure customers in with lower prices and charge them more once it is too late.
What a great way to improve their margins.
As you can see from the other reviews here and everywhere else on the internet, many of their clients have been experiencing that innovative margin improvement practice.

Isabelle
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Shipping is a nightmare, Easyship helps to at least make it a little easier.

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2022

Pluspunten

Good insurance program, knowing how we get so many packages lost or stolen, a good and hasslefree insurance is a BIG MUST!

Minpunten

Tracking is really random. Customer service is limited.

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

Pluspunten

It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Minpunten

Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

Mary

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

Very good.
I started using EasyShip because I’m using Sellbrite and it doesn’t print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didn’t have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didn’t seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesn’t seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesn’t cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but I’m glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.

Pluspunten

It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Minpunten

A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.

Ralph

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

OK but needs fine tuning

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2022

lowered shipping costs. customer support excellent.

Pluspunten

ease in booking shipments and finding information when needed

Minpunten

you REALLY need to make the ESUS number your reference on sending labels (because the way you do it now, they all arrive as "shipping_documents" and aren't searchable in my downloads.

Isabella
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Cheapest shipping option

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

We started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.

Pluspunten

It provides the best shipping priced consistently

Minpunten

It doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.

Janice
  • Sector: Glas, keramiek en beton
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great service

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2022

It’s a great service for small companies

Pluspunten

For the most part easy to use, great value

Minpunten

At first it was a challenge to add other boxes but that has been corrected. I did have a bit of an issue printing labels

Thomas
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great service, but they NEED to make an app.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Generally great- my only complaint is it's mobile unfriendliness.

Pluspunten

The cost savings even over eBay's discounted shipping is excellent in most cases, with multiple shipping options offered.

Minpunten

It is NOT mobile friendly at all. There NEEDS to be an app so it is functional on the small screen of a mobile device.

Alex
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

Winesave for Singapore

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date.

Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pluspunten

Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes.
I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly.
A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help !
Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Minpunten

There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations.
Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be.
The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

Harry
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Pluspunten

The functionality and integration with shopify is good . the ability to set up international shipping options with live rate for the customers. The software is well developed

Minpunten

You need to work on customer support in Singapore ! Your software gives you a USP , however to be great, there needs to be actual humans in support roles who can reply to queries/ delivery problems in a timely manner and not just blame it on Covid 19! Getting back to your clients (even if it takes 48 -72 hours to rectify the issue) is better than not replying at all and me having to chase, or replying to the INITIAL queries after 1 or 2 weeks . Having a dedicated account manager or even a hotline that is manned to field queries would improve the service immeasurably . This is ultimately why I would not strongly recommend the software to other e-commerce business colleagues; the customer service and response times in SG are a real problem . If this was fixed, then I would certainly recommend you and be a devoted customer. Also having a customer service rep that I could speak to about our specific account and getting better prices based on volume of sales etc . Currently now that my account has been established with Easyship , I am largely ignored. Please be proactive in rectifying this .

Carson
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuitive and well designed software.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pluspunten

The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Minpunten

If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

• Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017

Pluspunten

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously.
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT
Thanks Easyship!

Minpunten

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries.
I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

Anne Marie
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2017

We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pluspunten

Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning.
They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic.
Customer service is very efficient and reactive.
Highly recommended partner.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

Andrew
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2021

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent

I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin.

Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment discrepancies without explanation or detail and my credit card charged . A few days later I received a second mail of shipment discrepancies , this time a credit for the same amount . Easyship had taken the money from my credit card and then refunded to my Easyship account - in effect taking and holding my money illegally . Obviously it was not a shipping discrepancy but an invoice and transaction that should not have happened - no explanation or apology from Easyship

Parcel 2. Billed and paid for including customs and duties - shown on the commercial invoiceHowever Easyship waybill sent to courier as duties unpaid and to be collected. Customer service was non existent , blamed it on the courier but never resolved. And eventually I had to pay a second time. Later Easyship informed me it had been a system issue and would refund the duties charged - again they only credited the account , and did not return the funds

So they take money , fail to provide the service , overcharge in error etc - but keep the monies on their side - which is theft

Pluspunten

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Minpunten

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged)

Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

Kaia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018

Pluspunten

We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive.

The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc.

Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Minpunten

There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pluspunten

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Minpunten

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

Patrizio
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easyship does a really good job overall

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

Pluspunten

The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads.
Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Minpunten

When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this.
Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pluspunten

The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Minpunten

Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

• Klantenondersteuning

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

Pluspunten

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Minpunten

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

Jesyln
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

User Friendly Platform

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pluspunten

Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Minpunten

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Hazel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

Pluspunten

Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Minpunten

So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Sandra

• Klantenondersteuning

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Pluspunten

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Minpunten

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Phillip
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

Pluspunten

This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Minpunten

None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.