Easyship

Alles-in-één verzending voor wereldwijde e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Rachel
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

Pluspunten

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more!

As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Minpunten

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

• Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017

Pluspunten

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously.
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT
Thanks Easyship!

Minpunten

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries.
I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

Andrew
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2021

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent

I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin.

Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment discrepancies without explanation or detail and my credit card charged . A few days later I received a second mail of shipment discrepancies , this time a credit for the same amount . Easyship had taken the money from my credit card and then refunded to my Easyship account - in effect taking and holding my money illegally . Obviously it was not a shipping discrepancy but an invoice and transaction that should not have happened - no explanation or apology from Easyship

Parcel 2. Billed and paid for including customs and duties - shown on the commercial invoiceHowever Easyship waybill sent to courier as duties unpaid and to be collected. Customer service was non existent , blamed it on the courier but never resolved. And eventually I had to pay a second time. Later Easyship informed me it had been a system issue and would refund the duties charged - again they only credited the account , and did not return the funds

So they take money , fail to provide the service , overcharge in error etc - but keep the monies on their side - which is theft

Pluspunten

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Minpunten

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged)

Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

James
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pluspunten

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Minpunten

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

• Klantenondersteuning

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pluspunten

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Minpunten

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

Colin
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Overall pleasant experience

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018

Pluspunten

Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

Minpunten

It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

MARINA
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

good but not the best

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2020

easy solution for online company's shipping needs.

Pluspunten

I have tried this program as a trial and it's good. for a small business probably you don't need it. for a bigger business it's great

Minpunten

as an owner of small online business this program is not needed I believe but if it's a medium size to to large online business it could be helpful

Sin Yi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to understand

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pluspunten

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Minpunten

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Avin
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pluspunten

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Minpunten

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

Roslyn
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps stores go global effortlessly

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pluspunten

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Minpunten

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Jesyln
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

User Friendly Platform

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pluspunten

Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Minpunten

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Deziree
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pluspunten

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Minpunten

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Nicole

Distribution made simple

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Minpunten

Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

Serene
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for a new startup saving me time and money!

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018

Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pluspunten

Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Minpunten

Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider.
Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

• Sector: Computerhardware
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Lost packages, no refund, no support

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

Pluspunten

Nothing! This company does not provide anything special. There are tons of other companies like this out there.

Minpunten

I do not recommend Easyship at all!!! Your packages will get lost all the time. They force you to pay more to buy additional insurance or you will never get a refund. If you contact the courier, they say since the label was purchased through a 3rd party, they are responsible for the refund. But then Easyship says they are not responsible for anything. They are just a middle man. DO NOT USE THEM. You will never get decent customer support, refund, or any help to get your packages back. We lost thousands of dollars for the past 4 months. Never have been able to recover the lost packages, or get a refund. We are going to deal with this legally. If they offer a service, they must stand behind the quality. Not just say oh we cannot help you!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

WJ
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018

Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Minpunten

Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Patrick
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

One of the better platforms for discounted shipping labels

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

Overall I would use their services, however I simply moved on because there are cheaper options out there that offer the same service.

Pluspunten

The platform is very user friendly and the discounted shipping prices are very competitive.

Minpunten

The price plan per month is higher than their competitors.

Overwogen alternatieven

Stamps.com en Shippo

Redenen om over te stappen op Easyship

They offered a free trial for 30 days.
Ken
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall.

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

Smooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.

Pluspunten

Generating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.

Minpunten

Sometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.

Mark
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ease of use for ecommerce business

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018

Overall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.

Minpunten

It is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.

Conor
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Very good service

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

Pluspunten

Easyship makes it very easy to import shipments, sort them, and choose the best delivery service. The software provides nice ratings on each service and the tracking capabilities. Easyship also allowed my company to use their fulfillment house in Hong Kong to drop off a bunch of Hong Kong post packages that my team and I packaged for our Kickstarter. Very helpful and saved a bunch of money on shipping costs.

Minpunten

I wish it had a few extra features that would have saved me some time.
- option to duplicate shipments in shipment creation space.
- make it easier to delete some shipments. Some shipments do not have option to cancel.
- Download custom forms in 4x6 format. Some forms only come in A4.

Kyaw

• Klantenondersteuning

Easyship provides one-click solution for our shipping needs.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Pluspunten

We do not need to spend time much to search around for our shipping solution. We can pick up shipment vendors recommended by Easyship. What is more is that we even can sync our orders from e-commerce platform to Easyship to process the shipment. That is great!

Minpunten

So far no big issue using it until now. A few vendor changes happened but not affecting our operations.

Shafiqah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It is a very easy to learn and convenient platform to arrange deliveries.

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

Now i am able to arrange and send out deliveries for the order i received everyday, be it local or overseas.

Pluspunten

The fact that it is easy and convenient for me to arrange deliveries without any hassle is what i like most about this software.

Minpunten

The software is good for me not to like it. There is nothing much that i will like to change about the software.

Hal

• Klantenondersteuning

Easy to use and save money

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

Pluspunten

We ship watches all around the globe. This software and service let's us match the correct shipping courier based upon best price, tracking and shipping speed.

Minpunten

Customer support is average and could use some upgrades in terms of training. Further, the staff needs to be able to solve problems without a manager.

Syed
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good idea, badly implemented

availability of multiple carriers on 1 platform
there are not too many pros
there are not too many pros
have to copy paste due to stupid 100 character min (its like putting a gun on your head to sing praises)

A lot of things
1) bad customer support on shipments
2) bad customer support on implementation
3) bad tracking
4) lack of response to feedbacks
5) unexplained failure in label creations
6) layout needs work
7) ESHK reference number is of little use to use, either use tracking or customer order number
8) many more issues,

Bryan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Easyship Review

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2020

Pluspunten

The API is simple and I appreciate the aggregation of ES clients to get better buying power.

Minpunten

I wish they had contracts with UPS and FedEx so I don't have to manage them myself.