Easyship

4,2 (151)
Schrijf een review!
Alles-in-één verzending voor wereldwijde e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Colin
Colin
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018

We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pluspunten

We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Minpunten

It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

• Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017

Pluspunten

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously.
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT
Thanks Easyship!

Minpunten

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries.
I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

Andrew
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2021

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent

I was shipping some...

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent

I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin.

Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment discrepancies without explanation or detail and my credit card charged . A few days later I received a second mail of shipment discrepancies , this time a credit for the same amount . Easyship had taken the money from my credit card and then refunded to my Easyship account - in effect taking and holding my money illegally . Obviously it was not a shipping discrepancy but an invoice and transaction that should not have happened - no explanation or apology from Easyship

Parcel 2. Billed and paid for including customs and duties - shown on the commercial invoiceHowever Easyship waybill sent to courier as duties unpaid and to be collected. Customer service was non existent , blamed it on the courier but never resolved. And eventually I had to pay a second time. Later Easyship informed me it had been a system issue and would refund the duties charged - again they only credited the account , and did not return the funds

So they take money , fail to provide the service , overcharge in error etc - but keep the monies on their side - which is theft

Pluspunten

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Minpunten

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged)

Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

Pluspunten

It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Minpunten

Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

James
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pluspunten

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Minpunten

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pluspunten

The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Minpunten

Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

• Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pluspunten

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Minpunten

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

Syed
Syed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good idea, badly implemented

availability of multiple carriers on 1 platform
there are not too many pros
there are not too many pros
have to copy paste due to stupid 100 character min (its like putting a gun on your head to sing praises)

A lot of things
1) bad customer support on shipments
2) bad customer support on implementation
3) bad tracking
4) lack of response to feedbacks
5) unexplained failure in label creations
6) layout needs work
7) ESHK reference number is of little use to use, either use tracking or customer order number
8) many more issues,

Rachel
Rachel
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

Pluspunten

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more!

As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Minpunten

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

Roslyn
Roslyn
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps stores go global effortlessly

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pluspunten

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Minpunten

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Jon
  • Sector: Groothandel

What a Scam

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

Easy ship is pay as you go, pre paid shipping. 6 months after I stopped using Easy Ship, they fraudulently charged my credit card for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. How do thet come back and charge me for what I have already paid? It's PRE PAID!!! All shipping information was absolutely correct and paid up front.

Pluspunten

easy to use, and integrated well with my selling platforms

Minpunten

It's pre paid.... but it's apparently not

Antwoord van Easyship

Hi Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, however we must object to the points you have made.

'It's pre paid...but it's apparently not'
Easyship is pre paid but on occasion, Adjustments will occur.

All couriers weigh and measure parcels whilst in transit. Any discrepancy found in the weight or dimensions that you have declared on Easyship will be charged by the courier at a premium.

Once Easyship is made aware of this by the courier, and on occasion this may take several months, we will inform you directly of the Adjustment fees and provide prior warning that the amount in question will be charged.

In some scenarios, you also have the right to appeal the adjustment fees that the courier has levied and we will do this on your behalf when appropriate.

If you do wish to dispute the Adjustment fees that have been charged, please contact us directly and we will do all we can to help you.

Kind regards,

Easyship

• Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Lost packages, no refund, no support

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

Pluspunten

Nothing! This company does not provide anything special. There are tons of other companies like this out there.

Minpunten

I do not recommend Easyship at all!!! Your packages will get lost all the time. They force you to pay more to buy additional insurance or you will never get a refund. If you contact the courier, they say since the label was purchased through a 3rd party, they are responsible for the refund. But then Easyship says they are not responsible for anything. They are just a middle man. DO NOT USE THEM. You will never get decent customer support, refund, or any help to get your packages back. We lost thousands of dollars for the past 4 months. Never have been able to recover the lost packages, or get a refund. We are going to deal with this legally. If they offer a service, they must stand behind the quality. Not just say oh we cannot help you!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Jamie
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Easy to use, unless you need to contact their support team.

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

If you can, go and use a shipper directly, do it.

If you can, go and use a shipper directly, do it.

Pluspunten

Easy to book in functions,
Easy to sync with Shopify.

Minpunten

Customer support is nonexistent - or takes 1+ weeks and many follow-ups, we've had 7+ attempts at resolving issues with parcels, refunds, software errors, syncing errors, payment charge errors - none of which were fixed within a reasonable time frame.

If anything is lost, damaged, couriers don't pick up even after 2+ business days - don't expect their customer service team to even reply.

I've had unauthorized charges placed on my account from a customer redirecting a shipment but no request from our end, when questioned, no response - still charged for this.

There is a lot of bugs in the software, they are aware of this yet you'll still get calls from their sales team to push you to upgrade your account. Why would someone want to continue use with you when the only support you're quick to jump on board with is pushing to upgrade the account?

Don't expect to get a response from their online chat support.

Sandra

• Klantenondersteuning

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

Pluspunten

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Minpunten

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Deziree
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pluspunten

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Minpunten

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Javier

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Great TOOL.

Great TOOL.

Pluspunten

this is a software that was self explanatory and it's easy to use..

Minpunten

Sometimes the tracking numbers from international packages take a long time to update.

Xenthia
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy to use interface

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

Increased efficiency.

Increased efficiency.

Pluspunten

We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Minpunten

Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

Iskander
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Affordable shipping, good for eCommerce startups

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019

Good, it's been a real help in shipping our items worldwide at affordable rates.

Pluspunten

The prices for shipping are good and it allows us to ship worldwide with reliable couriers at affordable rates. The interface is easy to use but limited in capability. Service is good but it can be time-consuming at times to resolve issues, as the staff is not always familiar with the functionality.

Minpunten

The interface doesn't allow copying of previous shipments, which is a time-wasting drawback. The prices sometimes increase when you move back and forth between the shipment details and courier selection page to double check the details (but without making any changes).

Jan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Request for assistance with account

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2022

We send multiple packages on occasions to our customers but that calculation is available only on 3rd highest tear. What a joke.

Pluspunten

Over week a go I been searching for assignee with our account, no phone number to reach.
I sent email with request, I received automated response to send email to customer service, 3 day later I receive response to reach with my issue to different department with a link to click. Still no assistance. Week later I receive request for review of my experience, what a joke.

Minpunten

Terrible customer service support. You actual cannot reach anuone directly.

Sin Yi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to understand

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pluspunten

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Minpunten

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Matt
Matt

Terrible and expensive

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2022

Terrible. Working directly with freight companies saved money and time.

Terrible. Working directly with freight companies saved money and time.

Pluspunten

The application itself is buggy at best, unusable at worst.

Minpunten

Theres little to like. There are a tone of limitations to the application form both technical and product perspectives.

Insurance claims are impossible to resolve and disputing overcharges awful. Both processes are designed to be hard and time consuming.

Please do not use this service.

Avin
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pluspunten

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Minpunten

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

tony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Total con! kep away from Easyship

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2021

This company was a nightmare from the start, just trying to fund an account is a joke, downhill from there.

Pluspunten

If your packages go missing you're on your own, Easyship can't help. 130 days for a 28 day delivery...

Minpunten

They offer couriers and give shipping times that are a joke

• Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Applauding Customer Service Ruins the Possibility

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021

The main issue with their service is the lack of customer service and follow up.
We had a package...

We had a package sent and it sat for over a week in a warehouse.
Easyship never took action until we contacted them.
They didn't send tracking details, were ineffective at follow up, lied about the status of the package and were not proactive to attempt to resolve it.
We had to follow up directly with the courier who was exceptionally more engaged than Easyship. Easyship is an unnecessary part of distribution and do not recommend using them as they do not have the capacity to deliver on their business promise.

Pluspunten

It was easy to use. However, this does not mean it was intuitive. They have a long way to go before they are a value to end users.

Minpunten

If a mistake is made or instructions are not clear, there is no way to correct it other than starting over again.

CynDee

Wonderful time saver!!!

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

I am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!

Pluspunten

I love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.

Minpunten

I don’t like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.