Wisdom Share

Wisdom Share

Bedrijfssoftware voor mentoring met matching op basis van algoritmen

4.8 /5 (4 review)
Tim O.
Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Selection and adoption of software for our association

Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The members I want to recruit to my association are asking for a mentoring system. I see membership growth as my big return and current membership satisfaction for the value provided.

Pluspunten

The criteria can easily be revised to fit different audiences. Wisdom Share was selected for use by my Naval Academy alumni organization. When I needed a mentoring software I asked my USNA peers who they had chosen Wisdom Share. The reason I like to most is ease of use.

Minpunten

I've just started my pilot for my association, so I don't know what might be missing or difficult to use. I was very impressed how quickly we were able to modify the software to fit our association.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Susanne P.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

The Wisdom Share mentoring platform is easy to use, intuitive and elegantly designed.

Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 18-9-2017

Pluspunten

We partner with Mentor Resources for many years and are always kept up to date with new iterations and updates to the platform.

Minpunten

Since it has many different capabilities and functions it can be a bit overwhelming if not used on a daily basis.

Jennifer C.
Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

A customizable program with first class support

Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I cannot day enough great things about the customer service support we have received. They are knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, and available.

Pluspunten

One of the best features of Wisdom Share is that you can customize it to meet your company’s exact needs. The customer service provided is first class, which make customization seamless and easy.

Minpunten

Some of the customization options can only be done for an additional fee, which can become costly, so companies working with smaller funds may not be able to customize everything as much as they would like.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Sarah W.
Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Good software, great support!!

Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Pluspunten

the art of matching is really good and even the manual matching was simple to do

Minpunten

email generator, some screens are less intuitive

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10