Jetpack Workflow

Christine R.

Great Practice Management Software

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Jetpack Workflow is a tremendous piece of software! They have been very responsive with any and all our questions. We were able to quickly set the software up and train our staff. It is easy to use and the company has continued to follow up with us regularly to make sure we are happy with the product and to see if we have any questions. Their pricing is upfront and very affordable. No surprises! They also send us regular tips and tricks to get the most out of our software. It has been a great experience. Nice to see a company that does what it says and keeps its promises!!!

Pluspunten

Jetpack allows us to keep on top of all our deadlines. The software is easy to use, easy to set up and customer service is top of the line!

Minpunten

I would like the ability to access Jetpack through an app on my cellphone, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the kind words! We are so happy you're part of the Jetpack Workflow family and getting so much value from our software!

Genevieve D.
Vertalen met Google

Easy to use!! Never miss a deadline!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

Pluspunten

One of the reasons I purchased the product was because I wanted to be able to break down each job by tasks (steps). I wasn't able to do that with the previous software I was using. We have step by step instructions on how to prepare and file remittances and how to do each of our bookkeeping clients files... I always know what my team is working on by reviewing the Dashboard each day. It's super easy to get around and use.

Minpunten

The only issue I have with this product is not seeing a period end date. Previous software we were using would show period end date as well as due date because they aren't always the same date. This is important for when we setup our fiscal year end jobs for each client. If the year-end is Nov 30th, it's not due Nov 30th. In our office we have to show the due date as 2 months after the actual year end for due date to be sent to the accountant. I would love to see each month who actually has a year end ending this month but it's not actually due until 2 months from now. End date and due date would be wonderful to see.

That is my only complaint... that and it's getting more expensive each employee I add. That's one big bill to pay at the end of December all at once. I'd prefer either a monthly payment or to pay at a different time of year, not December.

Emily B.
Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
Vertalen met Google

You need this software to grow your business

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I love Jetpack Workflow. I can't imagine running my business without it. They have a fantastic product and incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

Pluspunten

It allows me to rid my brain of thoughts and not forget anything. It keeps me organized and as I grow, saves me time in training and tracking my remote employees. I have a lot of recurring tasks and I like that I can set it once and then it's just automatic. It also lets me plan ahead. In the dashboard I can see what I need to work on for that day, that week, that month and helps me give better estimates to clients on when I can have something done for them. Jetpack Workflow is my key to growing a successful scaleable business.

Minpunten

There has only been one issue I've had, which was for my bookkeeping clients I don't tend to wait on them for anything and I can start the project as soon as the month ends. I wish there was a way to automatically set the "date in" feature. The staff though, have helped me with a work around and same with other problems I've encounter. Most of the time, the "work around" is actually just a better way of doing it than what I had been thinking.

Hi Emily

I really appreciate the feedback and support! Ill be sure to pass along the kind words to our team as well :)

Thank you!

Douglas M.
Vertalen met Google

This package is extremely easy to use, which means that I do a better job of keeping it up-to-date.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It quickly shows me which projects are due today, this week, and this month. I use it to track all my tax clients from gathering information to billing. It is very easy to set up the one-off jobs so that they don't get lost in the shuffle.

Pluspunten

1. I like that jobs can be quickly created within the platform. It makes it easier to set up those "one-off" jobs like tax notices or whatever.

2. I also like that you can set up a job from your email by forwarding the email to JetPack.

3. The developers listen to the users and make appropriate changes to the platform. I have made a couple of suggestions, and both were incorporated into the program.

Minpunten

This is my fault. I don't always get my billing out timely, and I use JetPack to help remind me which jobs need to be billed by using a label. As a result, all of those jobs will show up under my "overdue" list. This can make it a bit cumbersome to find the real work that is overdue.

Hi Douglas!

Thank you for the kind words - we really enjoy working with your firm and appreciate the note!

Jim G.
Vertalen met Google

We feel this is the answer to workflow control in our paperless office

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Much better control of jobs as they move through the process. We're starting to see work move easier as we get used to leaving notes and sending emails from the job screen.

Pluspunten

We most like that this system allows us to track and control everything that moves in our office. It combines everything that we were doing with deadline tracking software, spreadsheets and handwritten to-do lists. Because we operate in a paperless environment, controlling jobs as they flowed through the office was difficult. There was no file that moved around to show you had the job. We tried using a pdf control sheet and moved it around in various folders, but that system was too loose and as bad as spreadsheets to control work. We're in our third month with JetPack and are starting to appreciate that this is more than just deadline tracking for compliance jobs. We have templates for client onboarding, responding to tax notices, year-end tax planning and some for administrative processes. As we start to customize jobs and leave more comments and instructions in the job, I feel like we're getting closer to being able to work seamlessly. We're going to use a tax preparer who is remote and are really looking forward to see how the system helps us there.

Minpunten

There's really nothing that we find that we don't like. The worst thing I can think of is that it's easy in some entry fields to click out without checking to accept the entry. The entry is lost and has to be rekeyed.

Cece S.

LOVE this software!!

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Workflow organization and accountability!

Pluspunten

EVERYTHING! It is easy to use. Flexible. The GUI is very clean and simple. It keeps all my tasks and jobs organized so that nothing falls through the cracks. It provides a great way to keep track of job accountability. Everyone in the office knows exactly what they have done, have yet to do, and can check every step off as the work travels through the office process. I have provided the company feedback in the past and they have updated the software to reflect a lot of these concerns. Couldn't ask for more from a software!

Minpunten

This is a difficult one.... I guess it would be nice to be able to modify the dashboard details to show what's important to me. For example, it would be great to just open the program and see on the dashboard how many phone messages I have. That's it... and quite frankly, it's not a HUGE deal.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you Cece! We love working with your firm and thank you for the kind words!

David G.
Vertalen met Google

Easy to use and manage the many tasks we have in our office.

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Easy to manage and use, but also able to add detail to the tasks as you work on them. This software keeps us on task and makes it easy to delegate and track work in our office.

Pluspunten

Its Flexibility and the level of detail we can put in it. It is easy to filter and sort task to see what is open and what needs to be worked on. Also good ways in the software to communicate with others about issues or things that need to be completed.

Minpunten

The exported time reports are not as easy to sort and filter as I would wish. The e-mail feature is not as robust as I would wish. You cannot embed links in it for instance or create as elaborate a signature block as in regular e-mail.

Hi David!

Thank you for the review and feedback! These are areas I can certainly pass along to product to review, and appreciate you taking the time to send them over.

Thanks again!

Susan W.

No more missed projects

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

When we first loaded everything up into Jetpack, we were only tracking basic services such as payroll and bookkeeping. Now that we understand the system better, we've added our projects that may have slipped through the cracks since they are one-time or less frequent. I feel confident that we are meeting client expectations, and being consistent with our work product.

Pluspunten

Ability to see what upcoming work we have to schedule and communicate with our team.

Minpunten

Sometimes we have challenges using templates and creating tasks within the jobs.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Hi Susan, thank you for being a Jetpack Workflow customer and taking the time to leave a review!

Mike C.
Vertalen met Google

Keeps track of all of my work tasks and administrative tasks in one place. Consistently.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018

Pluspunten

This software was designed from the ground up (to the cloud) for CPAs, EAs, and other tax and accounting professionals. But it could be easily adapted to other service businesses.

Creating templates helps me to consistently and efficiently process my clients' work. It's saving me time and preventing errors.

Minpunten

I always) regret later when I procrastinate and DON"T use it to track a job. Every time I think I don't need to record something, it causes me grief. My life gets better the more I use Jetpack Workflow.

Sandra E.

Great!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Stay on time with my client projects and easily identify what projects may need additional follow up.

Pluspunten

Awesome project management & easy to use; helps me stay on track with my clients and their various projects and deadlines. Customer service is great! Always kept informed of improvements and new features.

Minpunten

I wish you could tag a client with a label in their file like we can with templates. Also, would like to see a password protected area to keep client sensitive data like username and passwords for their accounts that even JetPack employees would not have access to for security reasons.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the kind words Sandra! I'm going to share this feedback with the entire team!

Best

Geverifieerde reviewer

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Great! Love it, no plans on switching.

Pluspunten

Helps us keep track of all jobs with ease, we can see at a glance what stage we are at

Minpunten

I wish there was an indicator that reflected there was a note under the activity tab. It's nice being able to attach notes to a client rather than just the job but our employees don't think to click on it. This is also a training issue, yes, but an indicator would be nice

Janet k M.
Vertalen met Google

Love Jetpack. It is easy to use and keeps me organized which means peace of mind.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Organization, client list, assignment of tasks to other staff members

Pluspunten

I love the fact that I have a list of all of my clients and I can assign tasks to each client . It helps me make sure that I don't let anything fall through the cracks. I have one client that is elderly and cannot remember to pay her estimates on time. I have a tasks set up to notify her care giver to help her to pay her estimated tax. It makes clients feel you care about them and that you are on top of things. Jetpack helps me do that.

Minpunten

I honestly have to say that at this point in time I do not have anything that I do not like about this software.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you Janet! We love working with your firm and look forward to your continued success!

Joseph c L.
Vertalen met Google

Jetpack provides an adaptable, functional work flow program.

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017

Pluspunten

Ease of use / adaptability. Quick answers for questions. Email follow-up and tips. Great video training.

Minpunten

In the search function, if your not careful you'll enter info on the wrong client. The search box (until clicked) will show one client name and lower data entry screen will still be on the previous.

Hi Joseph!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review- it means the world to us.

As we continue to roll out improve functionality, we'll certainly pass along these points to the development team.

All the best!

Kristin S.
Vertalen met Google

I have tried many task management programs and this one is the best I've found, in my opinion.

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017

Pluspunten

The logical way that recurring transactions are handled, the ability to use both Jobs and Tasks, the uncomplicated User Interface, the communications allowed between team members, the Gmail integration, the

Minpunten

The filtering and column sorting system in the Jobs tab is awkward, there is a limit on the number of Labels allowed, would prefer more granularity in email notification options

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the review Kristin! Really appreciate the feedback on where we can improve as well!

Diane D.

pleasant

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017

Pluspunten

Price, training video's, support, cloud and internet based, access

Minpunten

at times, I need to review the input and it might not seem as intuitive as I think.
I would like to be able to adjust the column width and add additional colums

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the kind words Diane, we really appreciate your review and feedback!

Best

Michelle H.
Vertalen met Google

this software has been a game changer for my practice; we no longer has clients slipping thru cracks

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2017

Pluspunten

My most liked feature is custom labels. I like the colors, the customization, and the ease of adding and deleting them.

Minpunten

I don't like that the templates are so generic. A turnkey template that I just click on or make minor changes to would be great. Of course, I have tweaked my jetpack so that now I have custom templates, but it would have been time saving when I was setting it up.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the feedback Michelle! We'll certainly pass this along to the product team as well!

Wendy W.
Vertalen met Google

Switched from another workflow - even with impending tax season. So glad we did!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018

Absolute productivity.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Ease of everything. We implemented in January (crazy, right?). We weighed the pros and cons of switching from our other workflow and honestly, switching, importing clients, tasks, etc. was all much, much easier than fighting with the other workflow for another day. We use the labels for quick views of what's due. We use the templates (extremely easy to modify) as soon as a client walks through the door. We especially like the "little things" like sorting not only by due date but by date received so that 1040's truly are on a first-come-first-served basis. With the colored labels, we know at a glance who is ready for work and who we're waiting for so not a lot of wasted time looking for what to do next. There is honestly no hassle at all. Staff was functional within minutes, fully trained within a few hours. We saw productivity gains immediately.

Candi H.

Improves our business efficiency

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018

Pluspunten

Jetpack has changed the way we do business. We are more efficient, never miss deadlines and look like superheroes to our clients because we are able to reach out to them and remind them of upcoming deadlines! This has allowed our business to grow and at the same time be more productive. Love it!

Minpunten

We would love to be able to see Archived jobs attached to client files, but I'm sure that is coming in the future.

Caitlin B.

Firm/Life/Sanity Saver!

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Have loved my overall experience! We are a small (3 person) firm, and I am no IT guru. I found the setup to be very user friend and the support of the software has been wonderful.

Pluspunten

I love the functionality, I love the way it looks. So many accounting softwares are incredibly boring to look at. Jetpack is a breathe of fresh air in that area. I love Task dependencies and the fact that the tasks will flow to the next person in the process automatically. My husband and I regularly work in different locations, so it is becoming a huge life and time saver as far as communicating the progress on any particular job without having to spend time having a meeting to talk abut what is going on for the week, I can just refer him to Jetpack!

Minpunten

Don't have much in the con area yet, except maybe how my husband ignores his training and asks me 4839028439024803 questions, but that's not your problem haha!

Mendel S.
Vertalen met Google

Great to keep our firm on target

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We use this keep our firm and team on top of task, projects and due dates. it does a great job in keeping you in shape with a nice and user-friendly interface.

Pluspunten

Assignment of team to tasks and apply across multiple clients or jobs. the email, chat and calendar features make it even more useful

Minpunten

Not being able to update templates for assigned jobs. having dependency tasks with later date show as overdue

Geverifieerde reviewer
Vertalen met Google

From the sale interaction through today this group is true to their word. Works right out of the box

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Manage an employee group that all work remotely.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. You don't need a manual, or an IT department to make this work. Within hours of purchase we had clients uploaded and were working with the software. Most software of this type tries to do everything including tying your shoes. Jetpack is all about workflow, managing people and jobs.

Minpunten

I wish there was a mobile interface. However, that would not deter me from purchase. The use on my phone is a bit difficult but better than what I was doing.

Maura W.
Vertalen met Google

I am very happy with JetPack Workflow and highly recommend this product.

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

Pluspunten

I love the support and training that I received when setting up my system and the continuing support is excellent. I appreciate the quick videos that are available for learning something new, or refreshing my memory. I find this appealing compared to taking a long webinar. I have been using this workflow for almost a year and many additional features have been added already.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

Thank you Maura! We really enjoy working with your firm and thank you for the kind words!

Daniel L.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers

Customer Service is outstanding

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

Pluspunten

The Software is easy to use, and it has a very simplistic overall view of the overall look of an organization on the home screen. Customer Support is second to none, they are very responsive, knowledgeable of the software and want to be apart of your team.

Minpunten

Wish there were some more flexibility within the task dependencies. Instead of just a due date, it would be nice if you could build job dependencies off of other jobs being completed.

Jeffrey W.
Vertalen met Google

Helps keep us organized so we don't miss things

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018

Pluspunten

It's a very good program to help our firm stay on top of our work and make sure we don't miss anything. Also, very easy for multiple users to collaborate on projects and jobs.

Minpunten

One thing that I would really love is if when you email a task to a client the document attached to that job would email over with it. You can email a link of the document right now, which is a work around that works, but not as convenient as it could be.

Greg S.

Great Workflow Management Software for Growing Accounting Firms

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

Pluspunten

I switched to Jetpack during the tax season after finding my old solution very clunky and difficult to track my work. After spending a half of day setting the software and contacts, I have been able to get complete transparency of my workflows. As I continue to learn the software, i'm continually surprised and impressed by the features given. It is easy to see how Jetpack will be scalable and handle my fast growing firm. I don't see deadlines being missed with Jetpack.

Minpunten

It seems difficult to navigate at first, but after watching the videos, reading the blogs, and just exploring the software, it was easy to catch on quick.

Antwoord van Jetpack Workflow

So glad that the software fits your needs and you're getting the most out of it! Thanks for leaving a review and for being a Jetpack customer.