CleanCloud

POS-systeem voor stomerijen en wasserettes

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

saoud
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pluspunten

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Minpunten

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Antwoord van CleanCloud Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Julie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

CleanCloud makes sense

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Pluspunten

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

Minpunten

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

CECILIA

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

As I said before, I think the company prefers to lose a client than to accept to do some specific important business software changes that the customer needs to do in order to be more successful

Pluspunten

That we can transfer all the information to excel pages

Minpunten

It is so rigid and you do not accept to make specific business change's needs.

Frank

CleanCloud POS, Order Management and Delivery Driver app

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2022

From the day-to-day operations to the affordability to customer management, the CleanCloud people know how to provide SAS with ease of use and great training and support.

Pluspunten

CleanCloud does everything I need it to do at a reasonable price. It streamlined our in-store operations and completely simplified our pickup/delivery business.

Minpunten

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd have to give this some thought.

DEBORAH

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2018

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pluspunten

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Talahat

Intuitive and User friendly

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2021

A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

Pluspunten

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Minpunten

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Sabrina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Pros/Cons of cleancloud

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2022

Pluspunten

The facility to text customers when product is ready.

Minpunten

Split payment of card and cash is not recorded correctly as it only recognises one type of payment - cash OR card.

Elvis

MikaClean

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2022

Ovarall very well.
Unfortunately the training and updating are in English

Pluspunten

Factory and statistics system. Easy to work.

Minpunten

The webinsr en English. For us is preferred in Spanish.

Roland

Giralda Cleaners Review

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2022

Pluspunten

The amount of features and programs integrated with cleancloud.

Minpunten

I don't believe there are any cons with cleancloud.

Alex
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Very happy customer

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use by staff, some of whom are seniors

Minpunten

Some user interfaces are not intuitive, eg how to delete an order

SAYYED

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best complete software package in market

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

Its good so far.

Pluspunten

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Minpunten

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Donnalee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Minpunten

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Haydemar
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Your business faster CleanCloud

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2021

IT SAVES US A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THE PAYMENT METHOD IS MORE DIDACTIC AND ORGANIZED SINCE WE HAVE A SALES REPORT PER SELLER
IS A FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES EASE IN PROCESS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO DETERMINE THE PROGRESS OF OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK

Pluspunten

IT IS A VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE US EASIER THE PROCESSES AND MANAGEMENT OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS; BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN REGISTER CLIENTS, PROCESS OUR LOTS, KNOW THE STOCK OF THE PRODUCTS.
THUS CREATING A SALES PANEL PER EMPLOYEE THAT ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVERIES AND PICK UP.THIS INCREASES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU CAN CARRY OUT YOUR WORK ANYWHERE DUE TO ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT

Minpunten

WHEN YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS IT CAN BE A BIT TEDIOUS AND THE SCHEME CAUSES SOME CONFUSION.
YOUR TELEPHONE ATTENTION IS NOT OPTIMAL

enrico

CleanCloud review

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pluspunten

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Minpunten

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

James

Extremely happy with CleanCloud

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2022

The support staff is great. Any issue I’ve encountered, which has been very few, has been taken care of almost immediately.

Pluspunten

Ease of use for all employees. My customers absolutely love the text message reminders on order completion.

Minpunten

I wish it spoke with QuickBooks on both ends. Also with they had an IOS Pos app for smartphones.

Jeff
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great value for the $

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2022

Really happy with my decision to use CleanCloud to take my laundry business to the next level.

Pluspunten

Price, ease of deployment...we were up and running in 1 day...including employee training!

Minpunten

Can be tricky to connect with support....rarely needed however.

Kendra

Clean Cloud saved me TIME

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2022

Excellence experience. They also submit suggestions for improvements for features that they do not offer.

Pluspunten

Order and customer tracking and inventory is the best use for us.

Minpunten

There isn't an option for international payments. Once that feature is added I will definitely use it.

Dennis
  • Sector: Horeca

Amazing value

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020

Working with Clean Cloud has been the best experience when it comes to cloud software for the laundry business. We have tried numerous products and no comes close to the quality, features and pricing provided by Clean Cloud.

Pluspunten

Clean cloud provides a ton of features right out of the box in managing our Laundromat/laundry business. They are constantly adding new features and have always been very helpful in resolving issues.

Minpunten

The software needs internet access at all times to work reliably.

Marieke

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Happy User

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

Very happy with my purchase

Pluspunten

I have 4 stores, 3 of them are on Cleancloud. I have had custom requests for features, and Cleanclouds tech support has been great listening and many often times implementing our needs, as our needs are usually the same as many other dry cleaner needs. The software is intuitive for the user and has ample features that we are still exploring to further streamline our organization

Minpunten

Their support is in the UK, even though they are 24h available, I am in California and it isnt always easy to reach them on the phone during my daytime.

Ghaleb
  • Sector: Horeca

Great POS system ...

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2017

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly.

The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions.

cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

Will
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2016

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Pluspunten

The app features, customer support, and price.

Minpunten

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Max

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The program is great and the customer support is even better

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Minpunten

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Susan
  • Sector: Textiel

Ease of ise

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2022

Pluspunten

We found this software very easy to switch over to from the traditional invoicing system. Our employees were quick to catch on. We appreciate the improvements monthly to the software

Minpunten

It’s all good. We do not use the delivery part of the software

Greg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Doyle

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2020

Dry cleaning software. It's the easiest, most professional software I have used to date.

Pluspunten

1. Customer service. They're always there when you need them. 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to update

Minpunten

Nothing. Everything is top of the line.