Hygger

Tool voor projectmanagement met ingebouwde prioriteitstelling.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen

Artiom B.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018

Pluspunten

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away.

I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project.

In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Minpunten

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin F.
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A better than expected tool

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected.

It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pluspunten

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Minpunten

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Asana en Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Hygger

We are currently working with JIRA, it is currently our main development tool, we continue using it because it is hard to move because it is linked to many different tools (the most of them from Atlassian). The main problem with Jira is the speed, it is a full of features tool, but it is too slow.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!
Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

Yicen T.
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Hygger is a practical project management tool

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2021

Pluspunten

I have been using Hygger for almost 2 years. Hygger's interface is particularly friendly to new users and is easy to use. Basic functions are all included and PM related activities can all be done on this platform. Hygger provide continuous support when you encounter any problem, I had once told support stuff an issue and she responded to me very positively and solved my problem quickly.

Minpunten

So far I didn't found any Cons for this software.

Peter G.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017

Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

Pluspunten

We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

Minpunten

It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review! It helped us to see what to build next. After some consideration, we added the Link option to Roadmap. It links your tasks, and the made changes will be updated on both boards.
It's time to log into the company account and try it:)

Gabriel M.
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Perfect for my Medical School Class Officers

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

We are now able to collaborate even without meeting in person or over zoom. This is an amazing platform 😎

Pluspunten

I love that even though we rarely see each other in person, we can all collaborate and work on projects jointly with this platform. It makes assigning tasks, keeping track of what’s been done, and future planning much easier for us.

Minpunten

I had to make sure to tell my coworkers to use the email I added to make an account before clicking my link but that’s just to say that there will be problems if they sign into a different account. Just have them sign out and sign in with the email you invited them on. Easy fix :)

nTask, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Hygger

It has all that we needed for and a trial version that allows us to actually see if it worked before thinking about buying.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your warm words about the software. We are glad that Hygger helps you to collaborate with your remote team.
We will try to make it clear about the emails. However, even if they use the wrong one, there is an option to change the email in My Profile Settings. Also, please do not use the invitation link if you have already sent them the invitation to email to prevent duplicating the accounts.

Sven B.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Great for remote SCRUM teams

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors.

It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Pluspunten

- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features
- snappy
- swimlanes!!!

- no dark mode
- no native Mac client
- design could be a bit more modern

ClickUp, GitLab, Trello en Jira

Overgestapt van

ClickUp

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing with us! We are glad that you have chosen Hygger among such giants as Jira :) We work hard to make Hygger a #1 tool.
Your ideas about the dark mode and native Mac app are saved on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more features you would like to see in Hygger:)

David C.
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

Another year with Hygger

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Pluspunten

I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Minpunten

It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you.
Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

Grigoriy P.

Has everything I need.

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021

A great tool to start working on your project.

Pluspunten

I am using Kanban board in Hygger, and it’s enough for my team. Hygger allows me to organize work in one place and draws attention to the tasks that are in progress for a long time.
The software has a clear interface and doesn’t distract me with other features it has. I believe that if I need more than Kanban, Hygger will provide it to me.

Minpunten

As I am using Kanban only, I haven’t any complaints at all. Hygger works exactly as I need.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grigoriy :)
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need our assistance.

Pankaj J.

Excellent for SMB with employees, OEMs, and shareholders

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021

Very positive experience. If there is something we don't like or need a new feature I'm confident they would take care of it.

Pluspunten

We tried Wrike, Asana, Trelly, and so many other tools and quite some time on these tools but finally settled on Hygger. Very clean interface. Concept of swim lanes is best utilized by Hygger and we use it routinely. Multiple boards tied to swim lanes make it easier for getting a top-view of the entire business. Assigning and removing members for a board is so easy. We also liked the concept of guest users (and Hygger does not charge for it) who can be assigned to separate boards to give them project status.

Minpunten

There are some small nits that I would love to have, and what is amazing is their customer support - they respond quickly and reply in detail and consider implementing feature requests. Being a startup we continuously discover needs for doing things in a different way, and Hygger has been very supportive.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Pankaj! We highly appreciate you are sharing your experience with the app. We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve:)
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] to share about small nits that you would love to see in Hygger.

Zakaria T.
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Simple project management experience

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020

It's good. Good collab, nice features. Visually not the prettiest, but if you can ignore that, you'll have a ton of good things to do with it.

Pluspunten

Really like the collaborative nature of the product: within the to-do, you can add comments, add lists, add documents. This is a HUGE value proposition of Hyggert that they should double-down on to make even better.

Minpunten

I can't fix my timeline view. I need to scroll all the way to the right to get to my to-dos in the timeline. There's no option (that I know of) that automatically shows the right view.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your honest review, Zakaria! We highly appreciate your opinion about our software.
We will discuss the way to fix the timeline view with our developers. Feel free to share more ideas on how we can implement Hygger for you.

Debjit B.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019

To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Pluspunten

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems.
In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent.
Time management and per task time is to consider work well.
Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Minpunten

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with.
I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Hi Debjit!
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases.
But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at [email protected], and we will find a solution.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the best PM tools out there.

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

Pluspunten

Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Minpunten

Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

ClickUp

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Troy E.
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart

Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019

Great tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.

Pluspunten

I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.

Minpunten

Nothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.

Trello

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for sharing what features make Hygger a helpful tool for your team. We work hard to make it easy in use and add powerful functions at the same time! By reading your feedback, we believe that we have succeeded :)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good solution for collaborative task management

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

Great system with topnotch support team.

Pluspunten

Perfect for sprints and task management.

Minpunten

Missing OKR tracking that are heavily related to sprints and tasks.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve :)
We have saved the note about OKR tracking. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Syris N.
  • Sector: Directiekantoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

Pluspunten

+ Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant.
+ Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.

Minpunten

- Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard.
- When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for sharing with us!
We considered your review and added the option you had asked for - Bulk actions. Now it's possible to edit several tasks at once, and there is no need to open each of them to assign members, add labels, etc. Haven't tried yet?!
Please login and open the Table view of any board to see Batch Edit :)

Michał S.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to learn, hard to master.
A lot of tools that make task management easier
embedding images from clipboard
ability to run sprints for my team

Minpunten

Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review!

Nicolas C.
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2019

Pluspunten

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Minpunten

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Silviu T.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pluspunten

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management.

Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Minpunten

I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

Kimberly T.

Roadmap Use Only

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Pluspunten

Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Minpunten

Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

There were made a lot of changes in Hygger, and the Guest role is one of them. Now you can invite external users as guests to show them the board you need. Please read more at Hygger University!

• Sector: Mediaproductie

Agile project management.

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Pluspunten

Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation.
I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes.
the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day.
The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers.
The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options.
Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Minpunten

I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team if you have any questions about the software.

María noel H.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great tool for teams

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

Pluspunten

It's a great tool for all members of my team, as for me Hygger is vital to keep track with tasks, and de development of every work package.

Minpunten

It's easy to learn easy to use, allways on track

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review from Hygger team!

Jeremy B.
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great product for entry-level product management

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Pluspunten

What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Minpunten

We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

ProductPlan

Price and ease of use

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

Hector P.
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's got everything you need, no more, no less.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019

We keep all project information up to date and in one place.
We prioritize tasks more efficiently.
We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Pluspunten

Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process.
It is very easy to use and very intuitive.
There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

Minpunten

The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

It's a challenge to make a simple tool with powerful features. Your review makes us realize that we are on the right track. Thank you, Hector!

Russell A.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pluspunten

It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

Astghik M.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Klantenondersteuning

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018

Pluspunten

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Minpunten

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Antwoord van Hygger Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)