RoboForm

4,6 (311)
Schrijf een review!
Tool voor wachtwoordbeheer en het invullen van formulieren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Mark
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

I have used RoboForm for 10 years

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019

I have used Roboform everyday for ten years. I wouldn't keep using it with all the options out there if it did not perform exceptionally well and solve the proliferating password problem with ease.

Pluspunten

(+) Synchronization between devices - I have never had a problem with this feature. I use an iPhone and a Win 10 desktop.

(+) Strict security - and they make it easier to login to your account on a smart phone with fingerprint login (and perhaps other such methods in addition).

(+) Flexible - For example, you can add standard or custom fields it the default fields don't have what you need.

(+) Bang for your buck - Many software companies lure you in with a good product at a low price (or free) and then bombard you with sales emails, popup messages, banners, reminders, promotions, etc. The only time I recall seeing a promotional message is on the website after updating the software. They probably send out occasional emails with promotions, but the fact I can't remember any suggests such messages do not annoy or distract me.

Minpunten

(-) Customer service options are limited although I have always received a response. (I always use the paid version—I'm not sure if that makes a difference.)

Amy
Amy
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to best with the best organizing capabilities

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

I thought I had maybe 100 places that I used passwords. Turns out it is more than 500. No one realizes just how many places they've given a password to. Capturing all of these and making them all unique has dramatically increased security on my accounts.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to create folders and subfolders to organize my work and personal life within the password tool. The business account ability to share passwords with my staff with giving the password to them is incredibly valuable. Of course it works on all of my devices and stays in sync. It's a huge time and brain saver. No I no longer care to know what my passwords are. RoboForm manages it for me.

Minpunten

It's a small thing but the extension for the Edge browser needs some improvement. It works but not as seamlessly as the extension for Chrome.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're so glad you've chosen to use RoboForm for all of your logins! Regarding Edge, unfortunately as it's a standalone extension (per Edge requirements) and cannot be installed via the universal Windows installer, it does have limited functionality. We are aware of the frustration that may come along with this, and we appreciate your understanding.

Thanks again!

Gerald
Gerald
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Decent password manager, with some issues

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019

I continue to use Robofom, as stated, partly out of inertia. But here's another issue.

Roboform...

Roboform also has a function called Safenotes, which I like, where one can save encrypted personal information, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. I've been using that function a lot, but one of the problems is I see no way to create separate folders for information. So one ends up with a long list of entries to sort through. The longer the list, the harder to spot what one is looking for.

Most recently Roboform stopped integrating with Chrome form filler and actually disabled it. I find that infuriating, as Roboform will not fill in some forms that Chrome always will. When I complained to Roboform support one thing I was told was that browser managers and not as secure as form fillers like Roboform. That's true, but I'm intelligent enough to decide that for myself, especially when Chrome fills in forms that Roboform mysteriously will not. This might be a money grab or power grab, but Roboform should not insult paying customers by disabling a free service in favour of a paying service. Roboform is insulting its user base and should change that policy immediately.

Pluspunten

It does a fairly good job of filling out forms and passwords.

Support usually responds within a day.

Minpunten

It is a fairly complex program with many features, that takes some getting used to. I believe other password managers are available for free, but Roboform is a subscription service which I've used for many years, regularly renewing my subscription, partly out of inertia and not wanting to learn another manager.

There are a few real issues with the program, for me at least. One, is that it actually balks at filling out some forms and passwords. It doesn't happen often but when it does it is kind of infuriating. In the past Roboform would, unbelievably, not fill out the login for Netflix. I was told it was because Netflix used flash in its log-in screen. I don't know if that's still the case because I keep my system permanently logged in now, but just a couple of weeks ago Roboform would not fill out a login for American Express.

I don't know if other password managers have this problem, but Roboform sometimes refuses to fill out fields on a form. Some forms it fills out completely and properly. On others it may not fill the phone number or other important information, so all forms should be checked. This is also a major nuisance.

Antwoord van Siber Systems

Hi Gerald - thank you for taking the time to provide in depth feedback. Regarding the autofill issues you're experiencing, our testing team will gladly investigate any/all sites that seem to be affected. To streamline the process, we request that you please submit the list of sites via our online ticketing system. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Regarding Netflix, RoboForm does/should currently log you in to your Netflix account. If you attempt to do so and for any reason it does not, please let us know so we can troubleshoot on your behalf.

Feldriana
Feldriana
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A software that I highly recommend to people who use a lot of logins and passwords.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

To incorporate this software into your daily work functions is to say goodbye to wasted time by remembering and adding users and passwords. Although it may seem simple, accessing bank, business, corporate, administrative and even project review accounts with a single click is a great convenience that saves time that can be invested in other activities.

I potentially recommend this software to everyone

Pluspunten

I have a wide range of websites, online accounts, bank users, services and programs that I use at work where I have to have a username and password. Roboform came into my life at the right time, it stores an unusual amount of users and passwords, allowing me to save important time in the search for each password, and also allows me to have my passwords protected without having to use my memory to access my users.

In addition to this it is very easy to use, just indicate in the search tab of the web browser that you want to use roboform and READY! Your password will appear instantly. Your protected database is very useful for the functions I perform at work and also works for me personally.

Minpunten

At the moment I have not been able to get any cons in this software, as I have tested it in several pages, in several web browsers and applications without any problem.

It is a software that optimizes the use of passwords and users in a transcendental way. I can't find any flaws in the software.

Aarón
Aarón
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Save and create secure passwords

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2022

I started using the free version of Roboform and I had a very good experience, I can save all the passwords I want, and have them at hand with a simple search in the app or automatically on the web pages where I have an account since Roboform detects instantly, Roboform is used both to save and to create passwords, since when creating an account it suggests passwords that meet high security standards.

Pluspunten

I like Roboform, because I can sort and store all my accounts in one place, I have used 2 versions of this app, the personal version and the business version, the personal version is ideal for those people who have multiple devices and need synchronize all your accounts, its interface is intuitive both in the desktop and in the mobile version, what I like most about Roboform is that the browser extension automatically detects the credentials on the web pages where you have created accounts.

Minpunten

What I don't like is that the price for the business version has increased, and it can be a bit expensive for small businesses with 10 to 25 users.

desiree del valle
desiree del valle
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

As a manager, the security of my passwords is the premise

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

When I use Roboform, the feeling of security that I give is incredible. Sometimes having all the control of the more than 10 passwords that I must use every day was quite tedious, having to write them down on slips of paper and take them with me everywhere. Now this was in the past, Roboform is an excellent software that makes the difficult thing much easier.

Pluspunten

Although it seems a joke, this software was provided by my nephew of 12 years, recommending that I was going to be useful in the work, and go that the children know a lot. Roboform has given me a security like I never had at work. It stores each one of my passwords, according to my requirements, that is to say, that I CHOOSE, what password to keep and what not, giving me the sensation of autonomy and security. In addition to this it has a system of information encryption that protects the passwords of possible computer aggressors that want to subtract them, all this is combined with an excellent synchronization with the search engines, and with just one click I can autocreate passwords to open my different administrative users in the job

Minpunten

At first it costs a bit to use it and more when you do not have prior knowledge of this software. I needed assistance through videos, web tutorials and advice from my nephew, however, understanding their functions is very easy to use.

IAN
IAN
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

RoboForm is a central pillar of my working and personal life. A blessing.

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

This is a central component of my organising and moving through my day to day life. with one master Password I can create multiply passwords without the difficulty of remembering the all including the log on address. On any new set up of a device generally Roboform would be in the first 5 application to be installed.

Pluspunten

Roboform frees up my head space of passwords and identities, it transports effortlessly between PC and mobile devices. The ability for me to pre-fill docs is a godsend.
The added advantage of Roboform Business gives me the security to define what passwords and access level each staff member gets but also insures that I have total access.

Minpunten

The fact that passwords in subordinate accounts do not automatic populate to the master account can be problematic or that password changes are not automatically changed in all accounts that have been cloned. This often create confusion on who has the updated password. In all cased the master account should be the absolute.

Adem
Adem
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Never again lose access to your accounts

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020

I have used roboform for more than 5 years, today I could not live without it, today is common having multiple accounts on different pages and internet platforms this is when we need an excellent password manager like Roboform that can be easily adapted to Google Chome to save identifies in many pages in which we have saved a password

Pluspunten

What I like is that it generates secure passwords for each account, you can fill out forms you’re your information, this saves time and is one of the reasons I have always used this password manager. It is very safe to use since to enter the program requires a master password since I use many accounts that require passwords, I am surer not to lose my information since roboform has a backup in the cloud, if I change my PC I can be sure that my information will not be lost.

Minpunten

Something that they should add is to be able to use roboform in other software, since it only available for browsers.

Caleb
Caleb
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

RoboForm is a good solution for business

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

Have been using it for over 4 years, one year in business. It has improved in many ways since I first purchased it. In most cases it is easy, quick and reliable. There are a few integration issues that need tweaking, but we will keep using it.

Pluspunten

RoboForm is easy to set up, accessible on any device and works well for us as a multi-user platform.

Minpunten

It has trouble with some browser logins, and is not as easy to use in non-browser apps as some competitors.
The explanations about who can access what in a shared environment are REALLY not clear enough. It is very difficult to show doubting employees that "Home" folders are private and secure from other employees. Still not sure about "Work" folders.

Marc
Marc
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

The Pioneers

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Once you're set up, it's great. I feel better about not having everything in Google.

Pluspunten

I have been using RoboForm for years to store all kinds of passwords and codes. The capacity is handy and cross device is great.

Minpunten

As browser functionalities caught up, RoboForm sort of became a bit unnecessary particularly for less secure things. The free option was necessary to compete with storing in Chrome.

Sandra
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Switching from personal to business use

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019

It's a great system even with the drawbacks. RoboForm has been great. I have had the personal for over 10 years and now I have the business version.

Pluspunten

RoboForm is a great product. Having upgraded to the business version, so that I can keep my personal logins separate from the business logins, that employees need, is great. RoboForm Everywhere allows me to travel with all my logins on my phone. I travel a lot in my business. I don't keep it on my travel laptop so if it is stolen or lost, there is no access to my passwords on the laptop. That's an extra level of security for me.

Minpunten

The integration of the 2 systems (personal and business) is not easy. When I want to add a new login to the business, it's takes several navigations to get to the website to do it. It's not easy to set up and there is no live support to help you do it. The written support assumes you know the terminology and how to navigate better than you do. Email support is not helpful when you are in the middle of a set up. I'm still not sure if have done it right or using it in the best way.

Overwogen alternatieven

LastPass

Redenen om over te stappen op RoboForm

I tried LastPass and it was a disaster.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. We've passed it along to our support team, and we requested that they schedule a phone call in order to best assist.

Dawn
Dawn
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Always there for me, never in the way.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

I have 25+ years worth of casual, business, research and medical log ins. Some type of safe manager is essential to my online productivity. I couldn't survive without one. Over the years I have tried many and roboform won me over with their long dedication to the market (over a decade that I am aware of), and ease of use.

Pluspunten

Dependable. Have used on and off for over 10 years. Used another for a few years until free tier was removed. Came back to roboform and have been happy ever sense.

Syncs across multiple devices with same interface and user experience.

Fast. There when I need it. No wait time. Minimal clicks.

Easy to learn and use. No digging around in help files.

Minpunten

Software offers a bookmark storage. I wish this feature had more functions. It would be nice to use it in place of native bookmarking but as it is, the bookmark features are very minimal.

Haryl
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Wouldn't use them ever!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018

Some, but their tech help is unavailable! Had to call random extensions in the company until I found someone who could transfer me the tech manager. UGGGH!

Pluspunten

Decent program, easy to install and use. Some of the commands are confusing, however, it does work as it should.

Minpunten

But if anything goes wrong, the tech help never answers the phone ( hours of waiting over several days). Had to dial random extensions at Roboformto get to talk to somebody and then asked them to connect me to the tech help manager. He tried to upgrade and reinstall but it still had problems.

BUT the most telling of all, when you delete the program from your PC, which I did, Roboform asked why are you doing this. One of the choices is "Because the program and has too many bugs and causes problems". They know they have problems.

Antwoord van Siber Systems

Hi Haryl - We sincerely apologize for any lack of assistance you experienced. Because our phone support is limited, we highly encourage users to contact our technical team via our 24 hour online ticketing system. Regarding the issues you're experiencing, we'd certainly love to address them and get your RoboForm up and running. To do so, please submit all details via a ticket at your earliest convenience. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thank you.

Anthony
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Best Password Program Available

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

Overall, RoboForm is probably one of the most useful programs to own. I have recommended it many times over the years and will continue to do so.

Pluspunten

Ability to store as many items per page as necessary. Can use to fill a complete web form with data that doesn’t change (I.e. a Bill of Lading where 90% of the info required is always the same). Able to have all passwords at your fingertips when using the desktop and iOS versions.

Minpunten

The alphabet running down the right hand side of the list of logins does nothing. I have tried hundreds of times over the years to tap a letter to go straight to that section of logins thinking I am just not being precise enough, but it simply does nothing, ever, not once! The only way to get to the “Z’s“ is to scroll down. Really frustrating to have the appearance of a shortcut but not have a real shortcut.

Antwoord van Siber Systems

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Regarding the iPhone scroll feature, the information has been passed along and we expect the improvement to be released in the very near future. In the meantime, we apologize for the frustration and we appreciate your patience. Thank you again for being a RoboForm user!

Kaysi
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for storing passwords, bank numbers, secure notes for small business

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

Not having to think about all my different logins. Having credit card information securely stored for easy access with online purchases. Sharing login with coworkers which are updated in real time.

Pluspunten

RoboForm makes it easy to share logins between coworkers. If one employee updates a login, it's updated for all other employees who use that login. You can assign certain employees to certain login lists so not everyone has access to everything. You can fill checkout screens with your credit card and billing address with one click. You can store secure notes in a "safenote" which are not a login but maybe a pin number or access code you still need to share with employees (for example, after hours gate lock code for the building). Great customer service and ticket submission for any issues you need tech help with.

Minpunten

Implementation was a little messy and delayed with version 7 when we first started a few years ago. We needed to update to version 8 last year in order to fix a couple issues and once we got to version 8 it's been smooth sailing.

Larry
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Necessary for small IT team

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

In the course of supporting the IT equipment for a small church I have to create a large number of accounts and passwords. RF not only helps me organize it all for my own use and sanity but allows me to share the data with others who can add to it. To the user it is nearly indistinguishable from consumer version of Roboform Everywhere.

Pluspunten

Shares key information for accessing all our equipment so I don't have to be on the phone when others need access. Also allows others to store personal information not accessible by the administrators.

Minpunten

It attempts to tame a lot of complexity on the web and in different applications. Websites and apps are always trying to make things harder for automated solutions like this. To an unfortunate degree they succeed. Still RF can store if not autofill any sensitive or critical information you need.

Debbie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

RoboForm from a Person who is not techie

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2023

Weak and easily guessable passwords.Forgotten or lost credentials.Inefficient management of user accounts and access privileges.Insecure login process that leaves sensitive information vulnerable to unauthorized access.BenefitsImproves security and protects sensitive information.Enhances user experience and convenience.Streamlines credential and user management.

Pluspunten

Offers encrypted password storage for improved security and protection of sensitive information.Enhances user convenience with password synchronization and multi-factor authentication.Streamlines credential management and user account organization.Generates strong and secure passwords for users.

Minpunten

Potential technical limitations and need for good quality equipment and reliable network connection.May require investment in technology and training for effective use.Some users may find multi-factor authentication to be an additional step in the login process.

Michael
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Best Password Manager

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019

I began using Roboform for personal use, and believed in its productivity and automation so much that I recommended for use at work and was approved. All of management uses it now, and it helps be much more product. It solved the insecure method of using Notepad or paper to keep track of passwords. Now, our company has a secure and efficient way of storing passwords for all the systems we use daily.

Pluspunten

Roboform keeps all of my passwords safely stored, and I can access them from anywhere. I also like that it allows you to store almost an unlimited number of accounts. I have hundreds of accounts saved, and still have room for more. I also like that it has an Android app. I use both the app and desktop version on a daily basis. The password generator is big plus as well. I hate creating passwords that are secure, and Roboform does this at just the click of a button.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Bruce
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We have used Roboform for over 10 years. It has been an invaluable product for our company

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2017

The network integration for my team is fantastic. We can share passwords with everyone but have some security on the entire process.

Pluspunten

We like that Roboform works on all platforms. The best feature for us is the toolbar layout as opposed to the other vendors that put pull down menu's in the data fields themselves. Roboform is very clean and works perfectly. Highly recommended over Last Pass

Minpunten

That the Identities are NOT available in the Roboform IOS Application. We also don't like that the Roboform Toolbar is gone on the Mac Side. We assume this is because of a browser limitation. Also, we would prefer the toolbar for Chrome on the PC to be at the top.

Antwoord van Siber Systems

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Regarding Identities in iOS, this is not appearing due to admin settings. Please consult with your company admin to fix this. As for toolbar issues, you are correct, they are unfortunately due to browser limitations.

Everianny
Everianny
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An excellent software to manage passwords and auto-fill forms

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018

As he was promoted in my company, I was assuming more responsibilities that depended among other things, to handle applications, software and bank accounts, so I had to have the handling of more than 6 passwords. Roboform was the solution for the management of these accounts, since it allowed me to memorize them all automatically without worrying about the security of them. Buy this software that you will not regret

Pluspunten

This software plays a very important role in my work. Between the kindnesses that I can recognize of Roboform we have:

-Its highest quality, manage passwords. It is no longer a problem to manage multiple passwords thanks to Roboform.

-The format of auto filling is an excellent option that saves time and effort.

- Its synchronization with the explorers makes it easier when using it with internet.

Minpunten

Sometimes I have had problems to use the auto-fill formats, since they tend to get confused, so I have automatic information filling in different pages from the ones initially selected by me, creating problems for me.

Niki
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Amazing product that I've used for YEARS

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

I've been using RoboForm both personally and professionally for years. It is absolutely a must have software. I have introduced it and recommended it for purchase in every organization in which I've worked. The time that it saves trying to store, change, and access passwords within an organization is valuable beyond words.

Pluspunten

I love how easily it syncs between all devices! We work in the Government sector and password changes takes place constantly. There's no telling who in our industry might try to access a Government site when it asks for the password to be changed. I love that no matter who changes it, it syncs across all of our phones and mobile devices.

Minpunten

I honestly have found no cons with the software.

Patrick
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great way to manage passwords

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2022

I have used RoboForm for many years - I thinks since version 1 and I recommend I it to all of my clients. It's easy to use and get going.

Pluspunten

I like RoboForm be cause it is very easy to setup and use. Most modern browsers have a password saving feature but RoboForm works well with all of the major web browsers so you don't need to worry about which browser you are using at the time. There are a lot of features with this app and it is wroth the subscription.

Minpunten

There isn't much to not like about this software. There is no app for Linux so the extension syncs with the cloud. It is a slight inconvenience but not an issue.

Larry
  • Sector: Fotografie

My Go-To form filler

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

We both feel a lot safer having a wide variety of difficult passwords that we don't need to worry about managing mentally. We's getting older now, and I have relied on Roboform for as long as I can remember... 15 years? Probably! My wife has been a user since 2010, and she loves it.

Pluspunten

I like how Roboform keeps itself up-to-date with unintrusive notices. It used to be a pain, but they have smoothed out the process, and it's much better now. Also, it is such a no-brainer, even my wife became a paid user a few years ago after she saw how much it did to speed up all kinds of things, whether it's shopping, paying for things, or just signing in to our web sites.

Minpunten

Nothing, actually. I need to pare down my list of logins/passwords, because the list is too long, but that's my bad.

Teela

Good password organizational program

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2018

Pluspunten

RoboForm is easy to use. It is literally just a click and fill. It saves the website a long with the login and password. Updating a password is easy too. No more excel worksheet with a list of user names and passwords.

Minpunten

It doesn't work for all sites. I haven't been able to figure it out but I think some websites block the use of RoboForm which is inconvenient but you just type it the info manually. Also when going to a new site you only have a few seconds to tell RoboForm to save the new site and password or you have to enter it manually.

Antwoord van Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding the sites that are posing an issue with RoboForm, please feel free to send the list our way and our team will gladly investigate. Thank you! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Ted
Ted

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best password managers on the market!

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018

Secure and organized password, bookmark, financial account, and form data available on all my connected devices.

Pluspunten

I've been a long time Roborm user and have seen this program continually evolve every year. I love the cross platform compatability and synchronization functionality and advanced form filling features. I also love the fact that not only does it save all my website logins it also allows me to manage my bookmarks securely and keeps all my devices synchronized and up to date.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything that has not already been covered. It would be nice if I wasn't forced to use their browser on my android phone instead of them making their app integrate inside of my chrome browser on my phone.