DealerCenter

4,9 (1.375)
Software voor dealerbeheer voor onafhankelijke autodealers

(1.375)

Sorteren op

Anthony

Dealer Center Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019

My Rep linked me up with other lenders, and her customer service was 5 stars., overall DealerCenter is helping us improve the quality of lenders we submit deals too.

Pluspunten

Relatively easy, integrates very well with adding inventory, and submitting deals to lenders.

Minpunten

Best software ever used, very easy to use.

Krystal
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Dealer Center CRM

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to use CRM automates everything we need. Add that to the DMS and you have a super system

Minpunten

I like everything about the system especially the mobile app

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2017

Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership.
If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier.
Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit.
John

Minpunten

System down all the time,
cant print reports, without downloading to excel
No customer service
No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

Jay

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for Auto Dealers

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2022

We like the software and believe it definitely helps get deals done. We love to use it for running credit reports. Very easy program to learn to use.

Pluspunten

We like the ease of use. Fair pricing for running credit reports. Saves all the data you would need to work on other approvals.

Minpunten

Wish there were more lenders using the software, but they are added.

Johanna

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pluspunten

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Minpunten

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Scott
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Dealer Center

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2022

i have had nothing but a great experience with dealer center

Pluspunten

the integration with our inventory makes everything easy when you are trying to find a unit that works

Minpunten

with what we use this for, I really can not say that there is anything that i don not like about it

Alioth

Deals and Inventory

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

Overall, my experience has been positive, everytime I reach out to support they are professional and quick to assist me with my issues.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Dealercenter is how easy it is to use, I use Dealercenter everyday not only for my inventory management but for my Westlake fiance deals and cash deals!

Minpunten

At the moment there is nothing I don't like

Paul

Nowcom Review

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

5* due to the outstanding level of service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pluspunten

Great ecosystem for car dealers and especially independents. Cost effective with a great menu to custom pick the features you like. The also give free trials.

Minpunten

For features V's cost there is nothing much to dislike about these products

Abhilash
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best in this space

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2022

The complete virtual model of buying and selling at a place so easily helps us to save money and time.

Pluspunten

The way the software Integrates one domain to another domain so easily helps customers a lot.

Minpunten

Some features are unable to understand at first but later on they are easily understandable

Carmelo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great for Submitting to All Lenders

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2022

Pluspunten

Since signing up with DealerCenter my rep has been so helpful and has helped me out whenever I needed throughout the entire process. Having all of my DealerTrack lenders integrated through the DMS it’s so helpful. I can submit to all my lenders at the same time and compare my offers all within the system! Really great feature.

Minpunten

Great system, no complaints. Thank you for the great customer support

JASON

DealerCenter DMS

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pluspunten

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Minpunten

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Nima

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

Pluspunten

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Minpunten

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

OSCAR
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pluspunten

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Minpunten

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Richard

Above and Beyond

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2017

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pluspunten

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Minpunten

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

AHMED

DealerCenter Review

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pluspunten

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Minpunten

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Teriellen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DealerCenter is the best!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pluspunten

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Minpunten

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

Reeven

Express Auto Inc

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pluspunten

I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Minpunten

Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

Carolyn

EC CARS

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pluspunten

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Minpunten

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Misty
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Klantenondersteuning

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2017

Pluspunten

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Minpunten

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Kelvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pluspunten

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Minpunten

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Daniela

Capitol Auto Sales

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pluspunten

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Minpunten

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

David

Best Bang for Your Buck

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

Love hate relationship. Mostly everything works but if it doesn't, support is a nightmare.

Pluspunten

I have used numerous CRM tools in the automotive field. This is by far the easiest to use and manage. Inventory tool in exceptional. I would expect to pay triple what we do.

Minpunten

Mobile app is not as robust as I would like. Email and text message blast is non functional and the support team is mostly overseas. No accountability when things go wrong.

Obed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pluspunten

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Minpunten

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

Zyad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

I love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.

Pluspunten

The ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.

Minpunten

Only thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times

anthony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great company and support. I would have been lost with out this DMS/CRM THANK YOU!!!!

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2018

I am able to run my business proficiently and professionally

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the great customer service I receive especially from appointed customer service representatives.

Minpunten

The bill of sales will not go into Numerical sequence. I have put in many tickets to try to get this resolved because it is the law in Rhode Island to have the bill a sales in sequence but to no Avail hopefully one day customer service support will fix this problem