DealerCenter reviews

DealerCenter

4,9 (1.406)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor dealerbeheer voor onafhankelijke autodealers

(1.406)

Sorteren op

Stephen
Stephen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pluspunten

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Minpunten

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

Jamie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2022

Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

Pluspunten

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

Minpunten

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

John
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2017

Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership.
If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier.
Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit.
John

Minpunten

System down all the time,
cant print reports, without downloading to excel
No customer service
No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

JOHN

Dealer Center Review

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2024

Great overall experience, when there are glitches [sensitive content hidden] opens a support case.

Pluspunten

I like being able to submit to multiple lenders from my DC, [sensitive content hidden] is my rep and is always there for me.

Minpunten

There are many small glitches in the software.

adrian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2020

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Minpunten

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

Overwogen alternatieven

Selly Automotive

Redenen om over te stappen op DealerCenter

I chose DealerCenter because it's more user friendly.
Arturo
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

it has been great

it has been great

Pluspunten

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Minpunten

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Overwogen alternatieven

Dealertrack DMS

Redenen om over te stappen op DealerCenter

More value for the money , better integrations, better websites platforms
LEANDRO

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2021

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pluspunten

LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

Krystal

Dealer Center CRM

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to use CRM automates everything we need. Add that to the DMS and you have a super system

Minpunten

I like everything about the system especially the mobile app

Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The only all in one solution in the industry!

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2023

Pluspunten

We used to use DealerCarSearch, Frazer and 700 credit before we found out about DealerCenter. DealerCarSearch and Frazer try to say they integrate together as a website and DMS solution, but that couldn't be further from the truth. DealerCenter is the real deal and the only all in one solution we have come across in the industry. The seamless DMS to website integration, the CRM for tracking our leads, all of our paperwork, and we can submit deals to Westlake and Western, but also United Auto Credit through their RouteOne integration. Not to mention, when you actually add up what you are spending with DealerCarSearch, Frazer, and 700 credit, DealerCenter is significantly more affordable and has way more to offer. If you are an independent dealership, you NEED to use DealerCenter!

Minpunten

My favorite rep got promoted and I'm going to miss her :(

Shekhar

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2024

[sensitive content hidden] helped with esign documents set up and editing

[sensitive content hidden] helped with esign documents set up and editing

Pluspunten

[sensitive content hidden] returned my callback request asking for assistance with print packs

Minpunten

There are no cons I can think of currently

Alex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DealerCenter Is an All in One Software!

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2023

My overall experience with DealerCenter has been great with the help of my DealerCenter Rep [sensitive content hidden]. She has helped me transfer my data from Frazer, and export my inventory to Facebook and other marketing sites and is always available when I need her, I really value her knowledge in the industry and I always call on her to help me troubleshoot and get ideas on how to market my business just like a consultant would.

Pluspunten

The features I like most about DealerCenter is that everything is located in one central location. The functions are easy to understand and the cloud based software allows me to work from home or auction!

Minpunten

The features I like least would be the price I pay each month, but it is compatible to other DMS softwares which don't include all in one services, or cloud based software.

fayez

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wow! Great product, and My rep [sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2023

Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Pluspunten

Wow, Love this program! We use it at our smaller dealership and it is so user friendly. It is extremely easy to run deals to 5 lenders at one time to get the best approval for your customers, the support is really great too. We just got an awesome new rep named [sensitive content hidden] and wow, she is great. Shes so patient, calm, imformative and always looking out for our best interest. Her background working for a dealership like ours really makes me feel like she understands our struggles and stress. Highly recommend dealercenter and [sensitive content hidden] . Keep it up guys :)

Minpunten

Sometimes it can get buggy, but I've realized a lot of times it ends up being my own fault as I tend to move way to quickly through things and dont double check my work!

David

Great

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pluspunten

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

Pluspunten

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Minpunten

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Jonathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2017

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pluspunten

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Minpunten

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Leemon

• Klantenondersteuning

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

Pluspunten

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Minpunten

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Mahmoud
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

DealerCenter review

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to use for accountingIt allows to create more market

Minpunten

Not too many drawbacks with the use but it must be improved

Teriellen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DealerCenter is the best!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018

My overall experience has been wonderful!

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pluspunten

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Minpunten

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

WELMA

REVIEW

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

Gavin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Inventory Management Program Ever!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2023

Very pleased with Dealer Center. They truly care about giving you the best experience in all categories

Pluspunten

The customer service of Dealer Center is something to be proud of. They go the extra mile to make sure your problems get solved if you have one.

Minpunten

The only down side is not having the ability to limit notifications for myself on where specific leads go. Despite being the sales manager and having nothing to do with service, I still see all of the service leads that come through the website.

Misty

• Klantenondersteuning

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2017

Pluspunten

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Minpunten

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Carolyn

EC CARS

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pluspunten

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Minpunten

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Kelvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pluspunten

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Minpunten

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pluspunten

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Minpunten

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Mahmoud

DealerCenter review

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

Pluspunten

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

Minpunten

no complaints about this system at the moment