HelpCrunch

4,8 (188)
Schrijf een review!
Livechat, e-mailautomatisering en helpdesk voor ondersteuning en verkoop

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Max
Max

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Pluspunten

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too.

Support is great by the way

Minpunten

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Alex

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Pluspunten

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Minpunten

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent.
- The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc"
- The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

tawk.to

Redenen om over te stappen op HelpCrunch

Primarily - because of your support on mobile platforms and based on feedback we received from our sales team.

Hey Alex!
Thanks for the detailed review.

Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use.
Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after.

Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out:
- Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year.
- You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time.
This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page.

Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Bunny
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Kind of good.

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

Pluspunten

Working as live chat software, as a start.

Minpunten

Expensive, not worth the price. So the most are bad.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Hi Bunny, thanks for your review!
Sad to hear that you didn't find our price attractive for your business when in fact we have one of the most competitive prices on the market with more features included and starting at just $12/mo.

If you feel like there's something you'd like to configure in our pricing for your specific case, we'll be happy to discuss and provide you with a custom plan according to your needs.
We're always flexible and open to feedback to ensure that our customers get the most value out of HelpCrunch for their business.

Tetiana
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

HelpCrunch Delivers Without the High Costs

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2024

Our team has been able to provide faster and more efficient customer service since making the switch. The savings on operational costs have been significant too.

Pluspunten

The AI editor is a lifesaver. It helps us quickly deal with common queries and frees up our team to handle more complex issues. Plus, transitioning from Intercom was smoother than expected—no headaches, no data loss.

Minpunten

Would love more flexibility with the automation rules.

Juan

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

Pluspunten

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

Minpunten

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

BirdSeed , JivoChat en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor HelpCrunch te kiezen

Was offered a lifetime deal with Help Crunch and the customer service was top notch.

Overgestapt van

BirdSeed

Redenen om over te stappen op HelpCrunch

The quick and responsive customer service.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review.
Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website.

Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon.

vincent
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good overall

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Pluspunten

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Minpunten

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback!

Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not.
Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

John
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

HC runs our business!

Pluspunten

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

Minpunten

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John!
Thanks for the kind words.
We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month.

Luca
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Many features for a good value

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

We've been using helpcrunch to drive sales on our website and to provide in-app support for our product, avoiding to get several emails spread across several accounts with no way to assign people to different tickets.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use, and has useful features like tags and ways to manage the support people assigned to a certain ticket. The Android SDK integration was also easy to set up and could be added without spending too much time on it. The most important among the pros is the amount of information about the system that the ticketing system automatically collects from the user, which is useful for us to debug.

Minpunten

Some advanced features are not really easy to get started with if you don't have experience with this kind of software. However, those are optional tools, the normal usage is intuitive even for unexperienced people.

Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op HelpCrunch

Very competitive price with the same (if not more) features.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Luca.
We're looking to make all HelpCrunch features even more intuitive to get started with in the upcoming weeks already.

Adam
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

Overall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.

Pluspunten

I like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.

Minpunten

Only thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op HelpCrunch

They seemed as the best solution and so far they are.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam!
We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.

Samy
  • Sector: Online media
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2019

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Pluspunten

* Easy to integrate in my app
* Mobile app so I can answer customers asap
* Fast customer support

Minpunten

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Redenen om over te stappen op HelpCrunch

Features (knowledge base is a plus) & the pricing & and the ease on integration.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy!
Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

Joe
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great - probably the best messaging software

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Pluspunten

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch.

It also looks more modern than the competition.

Minpunten

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end).

But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for your review, Joe!
Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned.

Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team.
All the best!

Cesar
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Powerful tools, easy ot implement

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020

Pluspunten

The help crunch interface is really accessible, which doesn't require our editors to learn lots of new skills just to edit our knowledge base.

Minpunten

I have a really hard time staying logged in when I'm on a desktop and a laptop. It requires to log in anew constantly.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thank you for your review, Cesar!

Bogdan
Bogdan

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

Pluspunten

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too.
* Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS)
* Always helpful customer support assistants

Minpunten

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :)

We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Dave

Absolutely perfect

Pluspunten

The interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.

Minpunten

The only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review.
Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users.

We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!

Ivan
  • Sector: Detailhandel

A better (and cheaper) alternative to Intercom

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

Pluspunten

We made the switch to HelpCrunch because we were concerned about the increasing costs with Intercom as our user base grew. Everything was great from the get go and my entire Success team is happy with the tool. On top of that, we managed to cut our expenses by 60%, which is great.

Minpunten

The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting

Ana
  • Sector: E-learning

Run your business with Helpcrunch

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

I love the ease of use and how organised it is. Using helpcrunch has helped me organise customer inquiries and I can easily navigate and look for conversations with the filter search function. I also love that I have can access previous conversations with customers without scrolling too much. Also love the customer support , every time I have a question someone comes back to me within 5 minutes. Truly bang for the buck.

Pluspunten

The search/filter function and the color coding of conversations.

Minpunten

I wish I could easily edit and remove uploads on chats.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Appreciate all the love, Ana!

In terms of removing uploads, you can easily delete them in chat just like you delete all other messages. What would you like to be able to edit in your uploads? Eager to learn more about your needs around this.

Shahid
Shahid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best live chat software I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019

The live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use.

The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.

Pluspunten

Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.

Minpunten

I don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

Thanks for your review!

Volodymyr

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend

Pluspunten

I love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Minpunten

Emails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!

Sasha
Sasha
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

HelpCrunch and solving business problems

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021

Pluspunten

- multilingualism. The language can be changed directly from the app in real time. This was one of the main criteria for choosing a service for us.
- Customize css via admin panel. This makes the widget very flexible
- Real-time support communication. Within 10 minutes you will receive an answer to your questions and try to solve problems

Minpunten

- This is more a wish, not a minus, but I would also like to have official support for react-native.

Pratik
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

10 on 10 design, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

Satisfactory. although, I noticed that the conversation rate was very low if compared to the current service I am using.

Pluspunten

The Design and Flexibility the Customize your widget, Widget Integration, Registration.

Minpunten

Nothing Out of the box. Pricing is same as many companies, however they are into a very competitive field with multiple alternatives having way better features and even cheaper for multiple agents (Jivochat, Zendesk Chat). I did not find any API for easier integration. Free Version is not at all recommended, Better software are there if you need it free.

Hi Pratik.
Thanks a lot for your detailed review!

As to your comment regarding our free live chat version, we've analyzed lots of alternatives prior to launching our free plan.
From what we saw, it's hard to find any other free live chat solution that would allow to:
- store that many free contacts in your customer base (up to 500)
- create auto messages with lots of rules
- talk to your users with in-app messenger and integrate your custom data.
- customize your chat widget with such a decent number of options.

If you have any other feedback regarding the free plan, please don't hesitate to contact our support and share your feedback.
We always strive to improve our product for all categories of users from one-man bands to enterprises.

The info about our APIs is easily accessible in our Knowledge base.
Feel free to ask us any questions about the APIs anytime, we'll be happy to assist you with the integrations.
- Daniil

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Live chat for support

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Pluspunten

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features:
- chat notes
- chat ratings
- in-app messenger
- automated and manual messages

Minpunten

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Konstantin
Konstantin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to set up and send marketing messages

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

We were looking for a reliable communication solution for a reasonable price, and we got what we wanted.

Pluspunten

We had no problem sending targeted messages to our customer audience through HelpCrunch toolset, it's easy to easy and offers a bunch of beautiful templates which we were able to customize as to our needs.

Minpunten

We are quite happy with HelpCrunch features and the seamless way it integrated with the other tools we are using.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks for taking time to leave the review!

David
David

Inexpensive alternative to Intercom

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020

I would recommend Helpcrunch to all savvy sales/marketing/customer experience execs who are looking for a less expensive alternative solution to cover customer communication needs.

Pluspunten

Helpcrunch doesn't break the bank unlike the major players like Drift or Intercom, yet it provides and extensive suite of functionality, very comparable to those two.

Minpunten

Nothing specific that I dislike - more native integrations would be nice though.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Appreciate your thoughts, David!

Bob
Bob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I makes new opportunities possible

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use. For us as company but also for the visitors. I get several business requests in a month through the chat.

Minpunten

You can't combine the software with other tools like messenger so you have one tool for all your support questions.

Antwoord van HelpCrunch

Thanks for the review, Bob!
Great to hear your visitors and your team enjoy using HelpCrunch chat.

Facebook Messenger integration is coming soon!
We will notify you when it's out.

Jorge
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and cost-effective. In addition to an amazing support system to help you with any flows that may arise.

Minpunten

The product has been great so far. I will check back after my first year.

Thank you, Jorge!