InventoryCloud

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Powerful Inventory Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2023

Pluspunten

One of the standout features of waspbarcode.com is its seamless integration with cloud technology. This enables users to access their inventory data from anywhere, at any time, with just an internet connection. The convenience of having real-time access to inventory information allows for better decision-making, improved inventory accuracy, and enhanced efficiency in overall operations.

Minpunten

No issue. Although the overall experience with waspbarcode.com is highly positive, there is room for improvement in terms of customization options.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for providing such a detailed evaluation. We're glad to hear that you getting a great deal of value of InventoryCloud.

Joseph
  • Sector: Groothandel

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Pluspunten

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

Minpunten

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Fishbowl, NetSuite en QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor InventoryCloud te kiezen

Sales Office is a powerful tool for quotes, POs and job tracking but is very lacking for inventory management.

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

We had the desktop version of Wasp but it was no longer supported a year or so after we bought it.
Brandie
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Decent program

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2022

Customer service has never been good - when they do answer the phone it's a bunch of talk that never actually answers your question or resolves anything

Pluspunten

This software is good for us as we don't have a lot of inventory and it's nice to have the pick forms to give the guys as we can't get the handheld scanner to work, well it's never worked from the beginning

Minpunten

The handheld scanner that cost way too much has never worked, this program has averaging which i get some organizations utilize but it would be nice to turn off that function when you don't use it. It seems like you have to go thru a million screens or options to find out one piece of information then you have to go thru it all again to find another on the same object - thought this web version would be better and maybe after some training it will but for now it's no better

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Brandie. We are sorry to hear about your challenges with your handheld scanner. I agree that enhanced training can help resolve some issues. With that in mind, we'll be working with our training team to make sure more accounts are getting the training they need.

Falguni
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

WASP Inventory Cloud for Medical Devices

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2023

Pluspunten

Be able to view, search inventory on the main screen, be able to open multiple pages of the system to check the location of inventory so that fileds required to be filled for "remove function" can be accessed.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to be able to customize reports and design packing slips per pick order with ease and be able to select fields from different tables to be in the reports I need.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience. We take recommendations from our customers very seriously. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Andrew
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Pluspunten

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

Minpunten

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Quartzy

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

Barcoding and inventory tracking features were miles above Labguru or Quartzy. Also, since I am paying for Wasp they don't bombard me with ads or ask me to purchase through them so they can make a commission.
Miguel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Wasp Inventory

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

Pluspunten

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

Minpunten

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

VirtualBox

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

I didnt choose the product the product chose me!. just kidding it was chosen for me

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

James
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2021

It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Pluspunten

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

Minpunten

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Patrick
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Get what you pay for.

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

Pluspunten

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

Minpunten

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Fishbowl

Redenen om voor InventoryCloud te kiezen

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Mushal
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

Pluspunten

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

Minpunten

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

aimee
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Inventory Cloud

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2021

overall it is a great product very user friendly

overall it is a great product very user friendly

Pluspunten

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

Minpunten

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

I used it at a previous company I was with and it was great on integration and API.
John
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wheels of progress

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

Pluspunten

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

Minpunten

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

NetSuite en Zoho Expense

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

We are glad to hear that InventoryCloud is easy for you and your team to use. Thanks for sharing.

Vishnu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Automate your warehouse operations and improve productivity

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2023

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is positive. It is well designed software with unique features.

Pluspunten

1) It enables you to automate your warehouse operations using mobile scanners. Using mobile scanners helps you to eliminate manual work and reduce human errors. It also helps you to improve your efficiency and accuracy. 2) As it is a Cloud based solution you can access it from any system and you don't have to depend on particular pc or laptop. 3) It doesn't requires any installation, just login it and start work. 4) It helps you to streamline your all warehouse activities like inward, outward, storage, cycle count etc.

Minpunten

We are using it since several years and never faced any difficulties with it so far.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing how well InventoryCloud works to support your warehouse operations. Good to know that you're leveraging our automation capabilities.

Manjula

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2021

The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

Pluspunten

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Minpunten

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

Kris
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

Waspnest Inventory Control

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2015

Pluspunten

Following are the best features of Waspnest product.
1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods.
2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature.
3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping.
4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others.

Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Minpunten

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature.
Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard.

It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Brodie

Easy to customise

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2022

It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Pluspunten

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

Minpunten

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Derek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Tool inventory

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2023

Overall its been great. Its nice to use an ipad to look at everything and the scan readers really do save time.

Pluspunten

The ability to adapt the entire system to what you need to utilize it with.

Minpunten

For transferring tools; you have to transfer each individual tool instead of adding multiple items at a time.

Asset Panda

Redenen om voor InventoryCloud te kiezen

Tool Watch was getting to expensive.

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

It seemed to fit our needs better.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for switching from Asset Panda to InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying greater value with our solution.

Tom
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Pretty good inventory managment, with a few hiccups

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

Overall, our experience has been positive. We use the software to track inventory at our main facility and at several customer locations. That's not exactly the designed use of the software, but it's worked well for us so far.

Pluspunten

* Ease of use for our end users, interface is fairly simple and easy to train on.*Can allow/restrict access to individual menu items at a user level*Very minimal downtime

Minpunten

*Label/barcode creation is a little clunky. We were able to get what we needed, but it took some trial and error.*Inventory items can't be restricted to a certain location if they have a quantity of zero. We want some users to only be able to see the items in certain locations. Normally you can assign items to a location, but if the quantity in the system drops to zero, it will show up for all locations.

Fishbowl

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Tom for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We're very pleased to hear that you have found it to be easy to use. Also thanks for sharing opportunities for improvement. Do know that we will take these points very seriously.

Josh
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

Good Software

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Pluspunten

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Minpunten

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Baladas

One of the best Warehouse Management System

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2023

For user interface and features i will give it five star rating.

For user interface and features i will give it five star rating.

Pluspunten

I most like it's feature of bundling and kitting which is still not available in most of the WMS yet. This feature is very helpful to manage luggage inventory.
It also helps you to handle multi locations inventory from one place.
It is well designed software to handle different types of inventory smoothly and efficiently.

Minpunten

We are using it since several years, i personally didn't faced any problems while using it.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's great to hear that InventoryCloud is very helpful in allowing you to manage your luggage inventory.

Rajendra

Decent inventory management solution

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2023

Overall experience with InventoryCloud is good and exceptional.

Overall experience with InventoryCloud is good and exceptional.

Pluspunten

1) Easy to use. Unique user interface. 2) Can be access from anywhere so you don't have to depends on particular system. 3) You can use mobile scanners for inward and outward operations.

Minpunten

We never faced any issue with it till now.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to read that you find InventoryCloud as being easy to use.

David
  • Sector: Groothandel

WASP is reliable!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2022

It is very reliable in term of data accuracy and very easy to use it.

It is very reliable in term of data accuracy and very easy to use it.

Pluspunten

Many easy ways to find your inventory item or its inventory in this system due to the multiple filter setting.

Minpunten

A feature to hold existing inventory for certain order/customer and system can display the updated availability for other customers. The reserved inventory can not removed/used for any other orders.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks David. Happy to hear that you feel InventoryCloud is very reliable. We appreciate your recommendations for continuous improvement. Do know that we are listening and will be looking into that.

Steve
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good product with some downfalls.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2023

Pluspunten

Cloud makes it easy to keep proper inventory controls.

Minpunten

After updates every custom screen/menu reverts back to default causing me to have to change it back to my preferred setting.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience with InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear about how the solution eases your efforts. Do know that we are committed to continuously improve on your experience.

Gabriel
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Purchasing agent

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

We were users of inventory control before switching to inventory cloud, we thought that the software would be everything it was but better with the ability to connect to it online. Unfortunately even though there are things that are good, the software didn't keep important features that the previous software (inventory control) had that made easy the way we run our inventory. We had to adapt to the way inventory cloud does things making more difficult, long, and tedious completing the same tasks that we did before very easily.

Pluspunten

The ability to connect to the system online, I can check inventory, send orders, check items in and out virtually from anywhere.

Minpunten

the ability to customize the software to our specific needs.

Salokya
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Review of Wasp InventoryCloud

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

Overall it's been great

Overall it's been great

Pluspunten

Ease of use, the user interface, the fact that you can customize the columns

Minpunten

That you can't run reports or filter inventory items by the supplier/manufacturer lot number

Courtney
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Inventory Program

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

Pluspunten

This product has allowed us to keep track of not only our inventory count but also provides reports that allow us to track expiration dates, purchase/receive turn around times, and so much more. It also has the capability for you to build reports that tracks data you deem important. It is easy to use and even easier to set up once you get it going. I love the fact that I can access this program anywhere, including on my phone, in case there is an emergency or someone is confused and calls for help.

Minpunten

Overall I really do like this program, there is only one real Con I can think. We had our data imported from an older WASP Inventory program that was having lots of issues before we booted it. While all of the data crossed over, in order to fully utilize the unit function I basically had to delete the product and rebuild it. It would be nice if the program allowed to make unit changes without having to start over.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies

We appreciate your feedback explaining how InventoryCloud allows you to keep track of not only your inventory count but also provides you with reports that allow you to track expiration dates. Glad to hear that the solution meets your needs and provides great value.