InventoryCloud

Mushal
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

Pluspunten

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

Minpunten

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

Miguel

Wasp Inventory

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

Pluspunten

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

Minpunten

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

VirtualBox

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

I didnt choose the product the product chose me!. just kidding it was chosen for me

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

John
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

WIP

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

Pluspunten

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

Minpunten

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Fishbowl
frank
  • Sector: Pakket- en goederenbezorging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Easy SW to use. Could use some improvements.

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Everything is pretty easy to find.

Minpunten

...HUGE Does not allow for ROPS and MILs on a part level, only on a location level..Huge problem!

aimee
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Inventory Cloud

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2021

overall it is a great product very user friendly

Pluspunten

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

Minpunten

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

I used it at a previous company I was with and it was great on integration and API.
John
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wheels of progress

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

Pluspunten

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

Minpunten

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Inventoria, NetSuite en Zoho Expense

Redenen om over te stappen op InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options
Josh
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good Software

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Pluspunten

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Minpunten

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Lesli
  • Sector: Automotive

Wasp

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is that I probably should have taken a training course to use it to its full capabilities. I THINK A INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING CLASS IS A MUST!!

Pluspunten

The inventory control/management is most useful, and that is the most liked thing for me!

Minpunten

I feel like a step by step guide should be offered on how to use the most important functions. Not all the features are easy to figure out. Like printing a barcode label...couldn't you just make a button for it?

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, Lesli. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be very useful and valuable. Do know that we have recently added helpful new startup videos on our website to show off the full capabilities of this software.

Monique
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Pluspunten

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Minpunten

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

Courtney
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Inventory Program

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

Pluspunten

This product has allowed us to keep track of not only our inventory count but also provides reports that allow us to track expiration dates, purchase/receive turn around times, and so much more. It also has the capability for you to build reports that tracks data you deem important. It is easy to use and even easier to set up once you get it going. I love the fact that I can access this program anywhere, including on my phone, in case there is an emergency or someone is confused and calls for help.

Minpunten

Overall I really do like this program, there is only one real Con I can think. We had our data imported from an older WASP Inventory program that was having lots of issues before we booted it. While all of the data crossed over, in order to fully utilize the unit function I basically had to delete the product and rebuild it. It would be nice if the program allowed to make unit changes without having to start over.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate your feedback explaining how InventoryCloud allows you to keep track of not only your inventory count but also provides you with reports that allow you to track expiration dates. Glad to hear that the solution meets your needs and provides great value.

Kris
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Waspnest Inventory Control

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2015

Pluspunten

Following are the best features of Waspnest product.
1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods.
2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature.
3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping.
4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others.

Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Minpunten

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature.
Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard.

It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Shelley
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

Pluspunten

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

Minpunten

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

Helen
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Warehouse Management End User

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2021

ease in maintaining the inventory levels.

Pluspunten

The ease of transferring from an older system, as in entering all the new items and adjusting amounts.

Minpunten

You must remember the location of a product when 'adjusting'. Should show the locations and amount of items in each in a drop down if need be. Else you have to leave the adjust screen and go into another to find the location/s to choose from.
Report modification is not easy, must have more training.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Nice stuff, Helen! Thanks for providing such helpful insights. We're glad to hear that you InventoryCloud to be easy to use.

David
  • Sector: Groothandel

WASP is reliable!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2022

It is very reliable in term of data accuracy and very easy to use it.

Pluspunten

Many easy ways to find your inventory item or its inventory in this system due to the multiple filter setting.

Minpunten

A feature to hold existing inventory for certain order/customer and system can display the updated availability for other customers. The reserved inventory can not removed/used for any other orders.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks David. Happy to hear that you feel InventoryCloud is very reliable. We appreciate your recommendations for continuous improvement. Do know that we are listening and will be looking into that.

Michael
  • Sector: Scheepsbouw

inventory control

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

We are pleased with the program, but would like to see improvements as descripted above.

Pluspunten

Easy access, real time data capturing, and accountability.

Minpunten

The notification of low inventory doesn't work. Tracking tool crib items can be made simpler. Under the old desktop system you were able to see who has items out that need to be returned. This system you have to run a lengthy report and run through several pages to find what tool crib items are overdue.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Michael for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are happy to hear that you find the solution as easy to use.

Kim
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Our overall experience with WASP Inventory is that it is easy to use. Easy to search, run reports, add, remove and move items. This is much better than the old system!

Pluspunten

This product is very easy to use. Very easy to search and to find items quickly. Also, easy to update if you need to move items in your warehouse or if you need to add or remove items.

Minpunten

We had the old WASP system and there was no easy way for conversion. We had to manually upload the data.

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A fantastic, easy to learn, easy to use multi functioning Inventory software!!!

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Going from an Excel spreadsheet to InventoryCloud has changed the whole way our company works. It has saved time, money and space. An excellent product that I would recommend to ANY company other than our competitors! :)

Pluspunten

The barcoding system by far. Doing our monthly audits while using tablets is the BEST!!

Minpunten

If the tablets had the same "locking" feature as the PC it would be faster.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks Christopher for your highly valuable review. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Neil
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

New User to WASP

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021

This software is an easy solution without paying a lot out for a number of processes not required with an more expensive solution

Pluspunten

Nice to have system out of the box, web based, friendly team to assist implement & guide the set up issues

Minpunten

The API set up was challenging but got there after help from the Support team in the USA
A number of features shown in the sales presentation wasn't operational on the live system, eg carrier label creator, notifications sent to receivers when dispatched, did match same competitors software solutions, which was disappointing, hopefully recommendations to improve operational process would be great, which would make this a leader in this bracket

Laurie
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

WASP Asset Cloud Inventory System

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2022

It is easy to run reports to update inventory in each separate location.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and east to customize for our organizations needs. This can be accessed from anywhere not just tied to a specific computer or station.

Minpunten

Can be somewhat time consuming to get the initial settings completed.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Laurie for the glowing review. It's good to know that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use and customize. Recently we added to quick-start videos to improve on the initial onboarding experience.

Milad
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, user friendly, convenient software with good prices

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016

Pluspunten

the Interface is good and easy to use. It's really user friendly and our warehouse staff were able to work with the software out of the box with minimum training. they also provide us with all sorts of label printers, bar-code scanners, labels, ribbons and basically any product we might need to work with the software.
It has a really good Import/Export feature which made it easy for us to transfer our data into the system (products, customers, etc.) . The database is well-designed so if you are an IT expert and want specialized reports and queries it's a piece of cake!

Minpunten

It doesn't have a good support for the full ordering cycle (purchase order, pick order, packing slip, etc.) . and it'd be really nice if it had integration with different accounting software.
Customer support is good but they need more people to be able to answer all the calls specially during the busy hours.

Brandie
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Decent program

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2022

Customer service has never been good - when they do answer the phone it's a bunch of talk that never actually answers your question or resolves anything

Pluspunten

This software is good for us as we don't have a lot of inventory and it's nice to have the pick forms to give the guys as we can't get the handheld scanner to work, well it's never worked from the beginning

Minpunten

The handheld scanner that cost way too much has never worked, this program has averaging which i get some organizations utilize but it would be nice to turn off that function when you don't use it. It seems like you have to go thru a million screens or options to find out one piece of information then you have to go thru it all again to find another on the same object - thought this web version would be better and maybe after some training it will but for now it's no better

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Brandie. We are sorry to hear about your challenges with your handheld scanner. I agree that enhanced training can help resolve some issues. With that in mind, we'll be working with our training team to make sure more accounts are getting the training they need.

Darren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Comprehensive Inventory Solution

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

Getting to know it better and it's proving more useful the more we implement it.

Pluspunten

It does everything we need it to and gives us accurate reporting

Minpunten

Overly complex, not easy to learn. Takes a skilled and dedicated person to keep it up and running.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud has everything you need to perform accurate reporting. Do know that we have now made it even easier to learn all of the capabilities of this solution by adding Quickstart and self-learn videos on our website.

richard
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Inventory 1

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2021

WASP has done what is was supposed to do and it is much better than a paper and pen process. Wasp is overall a good inventory software with some small issues here and there, but very useful.

Pluspunten

The software is a complete inventory software. The software mainly runs well for what it is. It does what it is supposed to do. Good for general inventory functions.

Minpunten

At times the system runs slow, and picking large orders can take a long time. The system has crashed or locked up on occasion resulting in lost data and forcing users to start over (rare but it happens). At times tickets have been opened with WASP and I have not heard back about some issues, but the WASP techs are always helpful when on the phone. There is an issue with not being able to pull the full amount of inventory from a none primary location. This has been going on for sometime. I have followed up several times in the past, but I do not remember WASP ever following up with me about the issue. Some other small issues such as not being able to delete past PO's after they are closed out etc.

Josh
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Inventory Tool

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2022

Pluspunten

All great! Very useful and impactful tool

Minpunten

Nothing to note. Everything is great with it

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Josh, we appreciate you writing a review regarding your experience with InventoryCloud. We're happy to hear that the solution has been useful and impactful for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Carolina
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great System for What we needed!

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2022

Pluspunten

The ability to create inventory with the products we buy and the products we manufacture is making our warehouse organization so much better! We know have min. quantities which makes sure we never run low on what we need!

Minpunten

The implementation took some time and was very tedious.

Antwoord van Wasp Barcode Technologies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks Carolina for your glowing review. We do want you to know that we're still improving the experience on this solution and also working to make sure that implementations continues to get easier.