ShipBob

Picked. Packed. Shipped. Done.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Tracey

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Takes the hassle out of pick, pack, and ship so I can focus on marketing

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2019

Pluspunten

The ShipBob software is incredibly easy to use. It integrates directly with my ecommerce platform (BigCommerce), and once an order comes in – it gets shipped out almost always that same day (if its bought a little later in the day, then it will go out in the morning). I can pull reports out to analyze my overall shipping costs and spend, and decide how best to allocate my inventory throughout the warehouses. The noissue partnership is great as well, and now I have 2 stickers from them going in with each order!

Minpunten

I don't have any complaints. I needed a good 3PL software that got my goods out ASAP and picked, packed and shipped them like I would or better. These folks do that.

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

This is exactly what we strive to be, a partner that allows you to focus on growth!

Grant

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shipbob is so easy to use

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

Shipbob user interface is great. Their connection with our Shopify store is seamless. Their customer service is fantastic. My only complaint is there is not a reasonably affordable way to dispose of expired products. The best option at this time is to pick up the product in person.

Pluspunten

Shipbob has a great interface and is easy to navigate.

Minpunten

No issues with the software. Just one small annoyance is the table layout (inventory > products for example) column width can not be adjusted. If several products have a similar long name with just a difference at the end of the title, it will go outside the column width and can only be differentiated by mousing over the title.

Rachel

If I could give 0 stars, I would

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2020

If you are looking for a fulfillment partner, ShipBob is a horrible option. In our experience... They lied about their rates and technological capabilities. They fought with us when we brought issues to their attention. Their failures resulted in hours and hours and hours of our time being devoted to something we thought we were outsourcing. Worst of all, we lost customers due to delayed orders and faulty tech related to shipping options.

We had significant issues with ShipBob since we very first began working with them, and every time one issue was solved, another occurred. Below are the issues we encountered, and based on other reviews and of their own admission, I know we are not the only company to face issues like these.

Pluspunten

-The Dashboard is nicely designed and easy to navigate

Minpunten

- They bait-and-switched us on affordable 2 Day shipping. It took getting one of the company's founders involved for them to fulfill the promises they made, and contracted for, regarding giving our customers access to affordable 2 Day shipping.

- They consistently overcharged us for fulfillment, requiring us to do several audits and request credits for being overcharged. These exercises took hours and involved a lot of back-and-forth each time. In some cases, it wasn't until we threatened legal action that they credited us for these overcharges. Overall, we were credited several thousand dollars for overcharges, which is not insignificant.

- They offered us "real time rates" for overnight orders that were not actually tied to real time rates; it was a complete misnomer and false promise. This resulted in us under-charging customers and having to cover the difference, which turned profitable sales into losses.

- For a reason they still cannot explain, they removed all shipping options and rules, and instead put in place a $20 ground option (our product retails for $39.95 and weighs 6 ounces). Our conversion rate plummeted from 4.6% to 1.3% during the time that our shipping options were affected. We were not the only customer affected by this issue, and because ShipBob never got to the bottom of why it happened, they could not assure us it wouldn't happen again.

Tori

CHAARG ShipBob Review

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

Overall our experience with ShipBob has been great, and we're glad we're using them!

Pluspunten

It has helped us in taking shipping out of house, which has saved us a lot of time. We don't have to worry about shipping out the orders we use ShipBob for, which has actually helped our customer service since in-house we could not fulfill orders at the same speed. Customer Service for ShipBob is really quick, responsive, and helpful!

Minpunten

We had some hiccups with our orders where the shipping was being sent out in non-approved packaging and things were being shipped as just poly mailers for our products that weren't fulfilled through ShipBob. These things were quickly resolved though through chatting with customer service.

Fernanda
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Great Fulfillment Partner

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

Pluspunten

We’ve been working with Shipbob for a year now and have been very happy with their service. The integration with Shopify and Amazon is straightforward. Their analytics software allows us to have all the data we need to do inventory planning in an efficient way. Their technology let's us ship from multiple of their FCs which has allowed us to reduce costs and damages while not increasing operational complexity.

Minpunten

Before it was more challenging to understand historical inventory movements, but the new analytics software has fixed this by providing full visibility on daily inventory movements. Their software is always in continuous improvement.

• Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad Service, Can't count & Non-Transparent Pricing - "AVOID"

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019

Avoid at all cost. They are terrible and basically hold your product hostage. I have been attempting to leave, as they have become almost useless and they are making my company look bad. Your shipping facility is a representation of your company and I promise this isn't a company you want representing your company.

Pluspunten

It kinda connects to Woocommmerce, but it doesn't bring it over automatically.

Minpunten

- They regularly over ship products. I had one customer receive 65 more pieces than was order.
- B2B takes 5 days to ship.
- Pricing isn't straight forward. They seem to take a percentage of what they think the sale is.
- Customer service is low level at best. It is basically impossible to talk to someone.

Jon
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy fulfillment integration

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

Their overall product is amazing, easy integration into multiple retail platforms. It’s just the customer service aspect, though I realize there are a lot of variables at play, I’m sure they’re work it out!

Pluspunten

Great macro controls over all components of fulfillment. Flexible ways of combining SKUs. Fast fulfillment on incoming orders.

Minpunten

The issues I’ve had are more with customer service. There are currently 4 of our items that are missing and I haven’t heard back from customer service on their whereabouts. On the software side, some of our customers do not receive email confirmations, seems to be an issue with ShipBob bouncing back to SquareSpace.

James

Good Product

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to use and efficient product for shipping and delivering product to customers. Integrates with backend of website seamlessly

Minpunten

Sometimes the algorithm mistakes shipping costs. You need to watch to see if something is outsized cost

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

ShipBob has been an instrumental partner in scaling our business regarding operations and...

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2018

Pluspunten

Fairly easy to use and customer support is always helpful. Very simple to edit orders and adjust shipping services on an order by order basis.

Minpunten

Some features are hidden and not the most intuitive in the Dashboard. The Warehouse Receiving Order system has to change...sometimes items aren't evenly divided into boxes (i.e. you put more units in one box vs the other). It's also not the most intuitive. The ability to auto-export inventory would be very useful in syncing inventory with Shopify.

Joy
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great 3rd party fulfillment app

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Besides a few hiccups our overall experience with ShipBob has been positive. There are going to be false positives with Shopify and shipping rates for customers incorporated with ShipBob but besides that the app is of great value and importance to us.

Pluspunten

Very easy to implement this app and the customer support made it very straight forward to sync with Shopify.

Minpunten

The UI could use some tweaking to make it a bit more first time user friendly. There were some false positives with shipping address.

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Optimally Review

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

We have found that Shipbob takes an exceptionally long time to check in new inventory. This causes a nightmare in the supply chain and with angry customers.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and automation. I also like the multiple shipping locations.

Minpunten

The long time it takes to load between screens.

Marcus

Amazing Service and Easy to Use UI

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

ShipBob helped us transition from another fulfillment center and we realized what a professional fulfillment center should be operating at. Very easy transition from our old fulfillment center with a dedicated point of contact to start with and professionals in helping our business succeed with insight from the fulfillment side of operations.

Pluspunten

Great service and communication. The onboarding process was seamless and our success manager was very helpful in implementing our specific fulfillment needs like available shipping options and inventory management. The customer support is fantastic and responds quickly to claims and questions. Creating WROs is also a simple and effective process.

Minpunten

Submitting claims is a little clunky. Honestly haven't really found anything that was difficult to use or that I wasn't able to do. We had a few very specific requests that they are looking into, but nothing that made managing our fulfillments difficult.

Colin

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2020

The overall experience is that it is a very very bad service and company. Stay away. It ruined our company.

Pluspunten

It's a great concept but does not support small businesses at all.

Minpunten

I've been in the direct-to-consumer ecommerce industry for 10 years and ShipBob is the most incompetent and horrible fulfillment service I have ever worked with. Their customer support and executive team have been completely unhelpful in resolving any of the issues that have caused a string of business outages that add up to $20k+ in cash burn.

Their own employees tell us that they aren't even surprised any longer at the incompetence and issues at this company.

I won't even get into how much they overcharge small businesses on things like return shipping labels. If you are looking for a fulfillment center DO NOT use ShipBob. They will ruin your business. Look at all of the reviews.

They have over $60M in funding. The exec team has laughed their way to the bank and they don't care anymore. Go explore other fulfillment options.

anne marie
  • Sector: Entertainment

Expediancy

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

I like that when my customers order I can be sure the product is delivered in a timely way without any damage.

User friendly - efficient - reliable - on time

Minpunten

There is no down side to this software in my experience

STELIOS
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Late Shipment !!! Do not use it you are using EBAY

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

Not suitable for Ebay users i will search for other company

Pluspunten

it takes more than 24 hours in 90% of the orders to have just the label created ...
This cause to my eBay accounts late shipment and item not shipped and tracking number on time...
in the end you loose your selling performance ... as a results minimize your future sales
is unacceptable that the shipping label is not created automatically as the size and the weight of the item is already given ...
Also is not work for color variation... if you have the same item in different colors you need to pay for every color a monthly fee for extra SKU .... for example 1 t Shirt with variation of 20 colors need 100$ per month on paying SKU Fee... also the customer support does not conatct me after requesting 2 times a call .. till today nothing ...

Minpunten

practical software easy to use but useless as the service is very slow

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Stelios, we set out to build a 5-star product for all customers, so we take your feedback serious. In our reply, you have my email, so you can reply directly.

You mentioned shipment timelines. We have stayed 100% within our SLAs, as we had to slightly extend the timelines due to Coronavirus and the carriers changing their SLAs. That being said, we also stayed 100% operational through Coronavirus to support all customers. Also, you mention different storage locations for every SKU, but this is part of any agreement before anybody starts shipping with us. If there was any miscommunication, let's please resolve this together.

Kat

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and great pricing!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

I am getting my product out on time and with low cost. Who could ask for more? Love it!

Pluspunten

As a small business owner my time is super important to me. So using ShipBob's simple, quick and easy to use platform has been such a great benefit to my business.

Minpunten

It could be prettier. I would like more colors on the pages.

Aldith

Great Shipping Platform

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

Pluspunten

All of the processes are automated, communication is easy and very effective.

Minpunten

Shipping Address Edit removes all information if a name edit is needed.

Andrew
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

If you have another viable option- AVOID ShipBob

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018

Please just take it from a small business owner- if you have another option, just take it. Seriously.

Pluspunten

Once you get to used to the backend it is super helpful.

When it works it is great but it hardly works well.

Minpunten

They do not care if you are a long-term customer.

The pricing is ridiculous- you think you are saving but because of how much they charge you to ship, you really aren't.

CONSTANT ERRORS. They have shipped another company's merchandise, they have over-billed us by over $1k, so many many mistakes.

They really do not care about you as their customer.

Not as easy to set up as you think.

You have to constantly stay on top of them.

More damage than should ever be acceptable.

Kevin
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Reduces overhead, makes our customers lives easier!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

Pluspunten

We refer our customers to ShipBob frequently because it makes the fulfillment process so much easier and more efficient! It helps our customers save on overhead by not having to hire staff and get a warehouse lease just ship out products.

Minpunten

I wish we had more customers to send their way!

Emily
  • Sector: Filantropie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

ShipBob is Awesome

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

I can't say enough good things about ShipBob. Their customer care team is great at what they do and make interactions a great experience.

Pluspunten

Having items in multiple ShipBob fulfillment centers, I can easily see the order, quantity, and location which makes planning and ordering much easier. I can quickly switch views with the ability to see photos and details with ease!

Minpunten

We love the software! Keep up the great work!

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Emily, thanks for leaving a review and so glad we are able to partner with you and GiveNkind. Utilizing multiple fulfillment centers and the transparency in your operations is key!

Marc

Shipbob is amazing

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019

Pluspunten

The ease of use and how it flows. Finding information is very easy

Minpunten

there is nothing that I do not like about there dashboard and platform

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Automate your shipping process

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019

Pluspunten

The service staff have been very helpful in providing quotes and service for the first few Parcels we've sent. Their warehouses are all across America, allowing my customers to receive their shipments extremely quickly. They're API functionality means my shipping process is so streamlined.

Minpunten

No real cons to report. You'll have to do the work of deciding which Warehouse you'd like your items to be located in, but that is common sense.

Phil
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

good company to get my small business started with!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018

Pluspunten

pretty easy to use and updated in a timely manner. clean looking and big improvement over previous software version

Minpunten

sometimes gets hung up, doesn't process. would like to see a little more detail under my account charges

Tisha
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Seamless Production

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

Pluspunten

Easy to create a shipment and to see orders coming in and shipping out.

Minpunten

Picks up products from Squarespace that are not for fulfillment.

Elliot

• Klantenondersteuning

Love the simplicity of the dashboard, and the speed of service.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018

Pluspunten

The system is beautiful and easy to navigate. Everything is super well laid out. The connection between our store and Shipbob is seamless.

Minpunten

The cost of the shipping is higher than discussed, this was forsure a little bit disappointing. We need to work through this.