ShipBob

Picked. Packed. Shipped. Done.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Our Most Often Recommended Fulfillment Provider

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

Pluspunten

We're a conversion rate optimization firm who helps ecommerce brands choose vendors who add to the customer experience, which includes fulfillment. As you can imagine, having a fulfillment partner who can ship in 2 days to any location in the mainland USA is crucial to increasing conversion rates –– and competing with Amazon.

Minpunten

We honestly haven't heard any complaints once we've recommended ShipBob – and working with their team to help onboard ecommerce brands we've recommended has always been a pleasure.

Jazmen

Overall Thoughts About ShipBob Experience

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

I have been in partnership with ShipBob for 2 years now. Overall my experience has been a positive one. There have been hiccups throughout the years but what I appreciate about ShipBob the most is that they’re always willing to correct any mishaps.

Pluspunten

User friendly software. Customer support is reliable & transparent.

Minpunten

Sometimes the response is slow with loading pages.

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Jaz, thanks so much for taking the time to visit with us in person and leave this review. Keep up the success!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

If you are considering Shipbob, don't

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

Pluspunten

East of use, fast integration, 4 warehouses conveniently spread across the USA.

Minpunten

I have been a happy customer of ShipBob with a number of referrals sent their way over the year that I've been with them, but ShipBob has made to me seriously reconsider my opinion about them...

Although their customer support is nice to speak to, they have gone from a channel to provide suggestions to warehouse ops (issue escalation option is non-existent) to powerless robots making repetitive promises that things will be handled "soon". Two weeks down and soon is yet to happen.

Customer response times have gone from a few hours to one-three business days. Even when you get a response, it rarely gives you a way forward. Check-in emails asking about the same issue a few days in a row are now just being ignored.

Also, don't be fooled by SLAs. Lately, ShipBob has started creating Warehouse Receiving Tickets on our company's behalf moving incoming stock from an earlier ticket to a later one to comply with their 6 business day processing SLAs. Our latest shipments are 10 business days into processing with no news, but they are still marked as Green/within the SLA, because new ticket means new deadlines.

The above is happening while ShipBob is declaring new reduced SLAs as things are coming back to normal.

If you are looking for a long term partner to support your needs, carry one. ShipBob is not the place to stop.

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there, we set out to build a 5-star product for all customers, so we take this feedback very seriously. Can you please provide your name and contact information, so we can connect on this ASAP? Thanks!

Louisa
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great platform for those starting with fulfillment

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

Shipbob was a great and budget-friendly resource for my company's needs. We needed a fulfillment center that was easy to work with and didn't have too many requirements around how to package items for shipping. Shipping rates are fair and support is always willing to audit our orders for any discrepancies. I only have positive things to say about Shipbob and recommend them for any company who's looking for a fulfillment center.

Pluspunten

The dashboard is easy to use. Customer service is great and answers all of my questions quickly.

Minpunten

Order and product pages load slowly. I've had issues with posters getting damaged in shipping.

ShipMonk

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipBob

They were willing to work with companies with lower monthly ship rates and didn't have any complicated packaging requirements when shipping items to them.
Steven
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Best Shipping Option for High-Volume E-commerce start ups

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Shipbob does a great job making it easy for anyone to run a high-volume e-commerce site. Their team is very helpful during the onboarding process, and their platform is very easy for anyone to use. Their support team is very responsive and clear up issues quickly. When I was in search of a company to package and ship, Shipbob was able to take inventory within days after the first call and our site was live shortly thereafter. I don't think there is anyone else in the market that has that ability at the moment. I still work a full-time job in banking and have very little knowledge of logistics or shipping, Shipbob handles all of that for me and now with their amount of locations growing it is only getting easier to service our customers in all 50 states.

Pluspunten

The Shipbob platform is easy, their support team is responsive, orders get packaged and shipped and I don't have to touch a thing. I work full time in banking but still run a company on the side that generates a lot of orders that need to be packaged and shipped. This may the most user friendly platform and any issues are resolved quickly via emailing their support team.

Minpunten

The app works well but no where near as good as the online site.

• Sector: Computersoftware

Worst 3PL we have ever used

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2022

Whatever you use, do not use ShipBob. They are one of the worst 3PL providers, please look at other 3PL's. Also, look at other sources of reviews such as Reddit before picking your 3PL's. All our orders that went out were incorrectly put together, they overcharged us for items, they moved items from warehouse to warehouse and lost all our items, and they mixed SKU's. Which meant all the wrong products were being sent to people. They put us in contact with 'customer success managers' that had zero influence on the day-to-day operations. Their contracts also ridiculously state that they're not liable for any mistakes either which is not what you want from a 3PL.

- Nice API
- Sandbox Environment
- Nice dashboard

- Everything
- Overcharged for kitting
- Missing items in each box sent out
- SKU's completely interchanged
- Extremely expensive kitting for incorrect kitting
- Missing SLA's
- Moved our inventory themselves, which messed up the move and started charging us for URO's that they created themselves.

ShipHero

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipBob

- We didn't we choose the first company we spoke to.

Hi there,
We are so sorry to read about your experience. We would like to investigate what happened, as we take this very seriously and want to make sure our users are listened to. Could you please send me an email with your contact info so we can look into this? Thank you.

Vuk
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A good tool, but the fulfillment is a different story

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

The software is not so bad, as are the people in fulfillment - we have had products stolen from the warehouse, competitors' goods shipped etc. We can see who did it, but have no control over whether or not we want them still working with our product or not. The support try their best to remedy these things, and they are really great, but as long as these things keep happening, and obviously, terms and conditions don't really give you space to make up the damages to the full extent, this is not great.

Pluspunten

I like how everything is nice, in big font and images, blue (rests eyes) and intuitive. It's really smart when it comes to WRO creation and simple to track costs. Their business model is really nice.

The support is also amazing, and makes up quite a bit for the cons.

Minpunten

It's missing some features that one would need when managing stock - like a quick way to view historic product count.
I would also like to see better and simpler integrations for expedited shipping. Generally, connecting stores is a drag, and should not be so complex.

Lauren
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ShipBob allows us to scale to thousands of orders per day & excel with our customers

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

We are able to efficiently get out our merchandise at a much faster rate with a much higher volume than ever before.

Pluspunten

Our company is in the music business so having a reliable fulfillment partner that can efficiently get out merchandise to fans is a huge priority to us. Our business ebbs and flows depending on what we are selling and release dates, so finding a partner like ShipBob which allows us to go from a few shipments per day to thousands per day has been a game changer! They are able to keep up with the ever changing movement that the music industry brings and have been able to take our merchandise operations to a different level!

Minpunten

We do not have any downsides so far to Shipbobs services

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lauren, thanks for leaving your review and that we can partner with you to scale so quickly!

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Once you set it up, Shipbob works very nicely as a fullfilment company with woocommerce

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018

Once it is set up and working, we will have outsource fulfillment saving in time, money, and potentially improving on customer experience. It will allow us to be much more competitive internationally because of the intenational shipping prices they can get.

Pluspunten

Shipbob fully integration with your woocommerce store, automatically completing your orders and optionally sending the tracking information to the customer. Once it is setup to your satisfaction it works very nicely, and more importantly, handling & shipping prices are generally better that what any small company will be able to get just for postage cost, particularly in international shipments.

Minpunten

Implementation was harder than expected. Although the interface is relatively intuitive, it is not always super straight forward.

Certain things require manual setup on their side, such as modifying the packing labels.

Customer support has been slow to answer, particularly for technical issues with the woocommerce integration which took over a week to get the necessary feedback to fix the issue

corey
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Fulfillment

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019

We had issues with our first inbound shipment being lost. That was resolved. Overall good beside that

Pluspunten

The costs and location options. It allows us to expand as we grow

Minpunten

Difficulty with sending product for inventory

Courtney
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A simply platform that allows you to focus on your core business-all with an amazing support...

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

I oversee business development efforts for Natural Cycles and recently was tasked with taking over our US logistics. When I first took this over everything seemed like a foreign language but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Shipbob support team) reassured me he would be able to help me every step of the way! He has been incredibly prompt with his support and has taken several calls with me to personally walk me through features on the platform. He never has seemed frustrated (and with all my questions, I do not know how this was possible!). I just wanted to call the support team's superior service and recognize how simple the software is to use. The features are so straightforward.

Pluspunten

The software was easy to integrate with our core systems. The order tracking is clear and concise. The analytics tool allows you to easily sort through the data and sku performance allowing you to focus on inventory tracking with ease! Submitting WROs have never been more clear and inventory management across all warehouses is seamless.

Minpunten

I truly have no complaints. The software and the support team are amazing!

Ryan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

DO NOT USE!! SURPRISE "FEES" EVERYWHERE! Run away while you can...

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

TERRIBLE. HIDDEN FEES!

Do your diligence - ask any founder that is using (or more likely had used) this service. They have no public phone number to contact. They charge you fees without notifications. They want you to mess up small things so they make money on fees. I feel like they all used to work at a rental car agency, they're so good at getting you to pay for things that you did not think were in the plan.

Pluspunten

All the surprise fees! If you loved being charged for things without them reminding you or making an effort to really notify you, then boy is this the service for you!

I also love how they sneakily word things in their SLAs. For example, lets say you want them to process inventory. You think they have to do it in 5 days, right, since thats what they said. FALSE! They get to do it whenever they please since the wording in the SLA says "5 business days once the WRO moved to "Arrived" status." Want to guess who gets to decide its "arrived" in status (even though it could have physically arrived much sooner). Thats right, ShipBob!

My story: we got set up with ShipBob. We didnt do a full implementation, since our inventory was arriving over the next month or two. We send over the first bit of inventory, and I was happy. Then, a month later, I notice they were charging me $50 a day for not having the right label on it. Is it somewhere in their long list of requests from you? Yes. Did they make a real effort to notify me? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

This is a "hidden" fees business parading as a 3PL.

Hey ShipBob in case you're reading this (unlikely given how much you care about customers)- you likely know exactly who I am based on this review. You're already doing many things on the last day of the SLA (based on your tricky definitions that likely would confuse many) so I know you cant do any worse! I'm switching anyway and trying to help other founders avoid you.

Minpunten

This is a "hidden" fees business parading as a 3PL.

If you are in doubt - please try to get in touch with their customer service. THERE IS NO PUBLIC PHONE NUMBER. I guess that should have been red flag #1. They'll eventually give you one if you ask.

FUN ACTIVITY: Try calling that number. In my experience they dont pick up when you need them. I saw they were going to send out a few wrong packages so I called them DURING BUSINESS HOURS. Voicemail - ok cool I thought they'll get to it soon. False. I literally left a message saying that they were sending out the wrong packages, and that they need to stop them. I get a call back sometime in the middle of the next day.

ShipMonk

Redenen om voor ShipBob te kiezen

Because I am an idiot, and their sales pitch fails to paint a picture of the reality. RUN AWAY FROM SHIPBOB.

Rachel

If I could give 0 stars, I would

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2020

If you are looking for a fulfillment partner, ShipBob is a horrible option. In our experience... They lied about their rates and technological capabilities. They fought with us when we brought issues to their attention. Their failures resulted in hours and hours and hours of our time being devoted to something we thought we were outsourcing. Worst of all, we lost customers due to delayed orders and faulty tech related to shipping options.

We had significant issues with ShipBob since we very first began working with them, and every time one issue was solved, another occurred. Below are the issues we encountered, and based on other reviews and of their own admission, I know we are not the only company to face issues like these.

Pluspunten

-The Dashboard is nicely designed and easy to navigate

Minpunten

- They bait-and-switched us on affordable 2 Day shipping. It took getting one of the company's founders involved for them to fulfill the promises they made, and contracted for, regarding giving our customers access to affordable 2 Day shipping.

- They consistently overcharged us for fulfillment, requiring us to do several audits and request credits for being overcharged. These exercises took hours and involved a lot of back-and-forth each time. In some cases, it wasn't until we threatened legal action that they credited us for these overcharges. Overall, we were credited several thousand dollars for overcharges, which is not insignificant.

- They offered us "real time rates" for overnight orders that were not actually tied to real time rates; it was a complete misnomer and false promise. This resulted in us under-charging customers and having to cover the difference, which turned profitable sales into losses.

- For a reason they still cannot explain, they removed all shipping options and rules, and instead put in place a $20 ground option (our product retails for $39.95 and weighs 6 ounces). Our conversion rate plummeted from 4.6% to 1.3% during the time that our shipping options were affected. We were not the only customer affected by this issue, and because ShipBob never got to the bottom of why it happened, they could not assure us it wouldn't happen again.

Anastasia
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Changed my life!

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2019

Before I transitioned to ShipBob, my label printer was an electronic leash. I even took it on vacations to fulfill orders. My entire life revolved around my (sometimes multiple) trips to the post office. I was really nervous to transition to a 3rd party fulfillment center, but I knew that what I was doing was A) no longer sustainable and B) preventing my business from growing.

The ShipBob employees were friendly, personable and reassuring. They walked me through the process, which was incredibly simple and they eased my fears about sending all of my inventory away. The first week that ShipBob was implemented was LIFE CHANGING for me. I saw orders coming in, and I no longer felt the desire to rush back to my office to fulfill orders. I enjoyed time doing things with my husband and mom who was in town visiting. I WENT BACKPACKING AND GOT PAID without frantically driving back to ship envelopes. I re-discovered the freedom that comes from being an OWNER not an OPERATOR.

If you are considering ShipBob, please do not hesitate or procrastinate it as long as I did. I will change your life and allow you to focus on the BIG PICTURE things for your business. In the past few weeks, my sales have SKYROCKETED. I truly believe that this is a direct result of letting go of the minutia and shifting my energy towards thinking about the future of my business. My business is now in a place where it will thrive and grow WITHOUT me preventing its success by grasping at straws.

Pluspunten

Very very easy to use and intuitive. Seamlessly integrated with my Shopify store!

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like.

Michael

TOP - Overall Wonderful Experience

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020

Pluspunten

On the software side, the minimum amount of analytics are very useful, pricing per shipment and breakdown is honest and transparent, pricing issues are handled quickly, support is quick, reports are easy to export and the platform very easy to use.
On the service side they are quick, well priced, and deliver with minimal delays.

Minpunten

The only real con is the lack of integrations. I believe they are introducing access to their API shortly. Once we realized the quality of the service, I think many would much rather they focus on upkeeping the quality of service since fulfillment is the real goal behind this partnership then to have them focus on integrations. That being said, we opted to integrate through ShipStation which solves almost any and all problems.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Gets the Job Done Right

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

My review should make it obvious that we love ShipBob. The tools they offer have been incredible for us and their team has been nothing but super helpful.

Pluspunten

ShipBob handles our shipping so much better than we could have hoped for. We almost never have issues with them. Usually any issue stems from something on our end or an issue with the customer, but when there are issues the customer support staff is ready to help. The analytics tools are also a great asset for us.

Minpunten

Like I said, there are almost never any issues. A small nitpick is that the UI is a little dated looking. This is not a knock on the functionality at all.

Greory

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not reliable; poor customer service; relatively expensive

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

Since we've started using ShipBob, our inventory and fulfilment costs have gone up and the speed with which we can get products to customers has gone down. This has hurt our reputation with our customers.

I find their customer service is lousy - they are slow to respond and when they do, it's rare that anything gets resolved. We usually just get links to tutorials that are not relevant.

The inventory that we send takes a long time to process and become available to ship, it often ends up in "exception" with no explanation and their SLA's keep slipping. This means you can't be lean with inventory (we need to hold more dead/in-transit inventory). This is not a great situation since we are selling a product that has an expiry date (freshly roasted coffee).

Retail orders are processed fairly slowly, but our experience is that wholesale orders take forever to process and fulfil. An usually high number of wholesale orders get stuck at the warehouse for pick-up or in transit (this part may not be ShipBob's fault).

Worst experience so far: one time we sent inventory with the box labels taped to the box opening. This was our mistake (they should be placed on the side of the box). However, ShipBob charges $25 per box received per day until you link the WRO in their system. I've found no way of doing this since tyring to link it produces a system error. Total nightmare and waste of time to try to fix this through emails with customer support.

Pluspunten

The user interface - it's clean and simple. Linking to Shopify or Woocommerce is straightforward.

Minpunten

Some functionality seems to be incomplete and they seem to be experiencing growing pains. Their tutorials and other support information seem to often be out of date. For example, the information on how to move inventory from one warehouse to another did not work because the option was no longer available at one point. More recently trying to link WRO to correct receiving problem produces a systems error.

Tracey
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Takes the hassle out of pick, pack, and ship so I can focus on marketing

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2019

Pluspunten

The ShipBob software is incredibly easy to use. It integrates directly with my ecommerce platform (BigCommerce), and once an order comes in – it gets shipped out almost always that same day (if its bought a little later in the day, then it will go out in the morning). I can pull reports out to analyze my overall shipping costs and spend, and decide how best to allocate my inventory throughout the warehouses. The noissue partnership is great as well, and now I have 2 stickers from them going in with each order!

Minpunten

I don't have any complaints. I needed a good 3PL software that got my goods out ASAP and picked, packed and shipped them like I would or better. These folks do that.

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

This is exactly what we strive to be, a partner that allows you to focus on growth!

Grant
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shipbob is so easy to use

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

Shipbob user interface is great. Their connection with our Shopify store is seamless. Their customer service is fantastic. My only complaint is there is not a reasonably affordable way to dispose of expired products. The best option at this time is to pick up the product in person.

Pluspunten

Shipbob has a great interface and is easy to navigate.

Minpunten

No issues with the software. Just one small annoyance is the table layout (inventory > products for example) column width can not be adjusted. If several products have a similar long name with just a difference at the end of the title, it will go outside the column width and can only be differentiated by mousing over the title.

Tori

CHAARG ShipBob Review

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

Overall our experience with ShipBob has been great, and we're glad we're using them!

Pluspunten

It has helped us in taking shipping out of house, which has saved us a lot of time. We don't have to worry about shipping out the orders we use ShipBob for, which has actually helped our customer service since in-house we could not fulfill orders at the same speed. Customer Service for ShipBob is really quick, responsive, and helpful!

Minpunten

We had some hiccups with our orders where the shipping was being sent out in non-approved packaging and things were being shipped as just poly mailers for our products that weren't fulfilled through ShipBob. These things were quickly resolved though through chatting with customer service.

Fernanda

Great Fulfillment Partner

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

Pluspunten

We’ve been working with Shipbob for a year now and have been very happy with their service. The integration with Shopify and Amazon is straightforward. Their analytics software allows us to have all the data we need to do inventory planning in an efficient way. Their technology let's us ship from multiple of their FCs which has allowed us to reduce costs and damages while not increasing operational complexity.

Minpunten

Before it was more challenging to understand historical inventory movements, but the new analytics software has fixed this by providing full visibility on daily inventory movements. Their software is always in continuous improvement.

Tom
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Great inventory management

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019

Pluspunten

ShipBob is the best way to manage inventory and get it to your customers quickly. The software is simple. I can manage my entire business from an app. It’s really simple to load inventory. They keep you updated at every step of the process. If you have any issues the customer support is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Minpunten

Nothing. It’s really intuitive and have never had a glitch.

Antwoord van ShipBob Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad that you can manage your entire business from ShipBob. Keep up the success!

Maarten

The perfect fulfilment solution

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

Awesome, perfect to directly get all the insights from the ShipBob dashboard. They made it visible for us that we ship most of our packages mainly on the East- and West Coast. We're now using the MV and PA location which helps us save shipping costs!

Pluspunten

The stock is easily visible, really convenient that Shipbob has multiple warehouses all over the US. ShipBob is able to cover all of the country.

Minpunten

It can be difficult to see where which expiration date items are.

Christopher

Optimally Review

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

We have found that Shipbob takes an exceptionally long time to check in new inventory. This causes a nightmare in the supply chain and with angry customers.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and automation. I also like the multiple shipping locations.

Minpunten

The long time it takes to load between screens.

Eli

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Gave Me My Time Back

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

Pluspunten

It helped me offload one of the most time consuming tasks; order fulfillment. Shipbob has also helped me track metrics from a birds-eye view that enables me to make higher level decisions as an owner/operator without having to go in, aggregate the data, and then step back to see where the issues were.

Minpunten

Sometimes if I need support I will submit a ticket and I get 3-4 responses from their team. Its a lot of support which is great, but sometimes it can be hard to get eveyone on the same page about the issue, so I guess you could say there is almost too much support.