GanttPRO

Online software voor Gantt-diagrammen voor projectmanagement.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Bibi K.
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GantPro voor de planning van stage

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2022

Voor het plannen van mijn stage is het ideaal. Het is makkelijk in gebruik en het ziet er netjes en professioneel uit. Het verslag ziet er om die reden ook gelijk een stuk beter uit. In excel is het ook mogelijk om een planning te maken, maar daar is het moeilijker om dingen toe te voegen als milestones en deadlines. Ook is het mooi in GantPro dat het geplot staat in een kalender format.

Pluspunten

GantPro is gebruiksvriendelijk, je hoeft niet veel ervaring te hebben om er toch mee overweg te kunnen. Verder is het mooi dat er dingen toegevoegd kunnen worden als deadlines en milestones.

Minpunten

Ik heb eigenlijk niet echt minpunten gevonden tot nu toe

Grzegorz T.

Very good software

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Pluspunten

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Luis arturo M.
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

GanttPRO is Awesome

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2022

Mainly I resolve Project Management issues, organization, task assigning, calendarize projects and deadlines.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, and have an intuitive interface where I can work efficiently, developing my gantt charts for school homeworks! And the sharing live option is the best! Thanks

Minpunten

I think there's nothing to prove wrong with GanttPRO maybe you can reduce the prices :)

Gantter

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

Because the quality of the interfase and the excelentt user experience and functionality of the webpage
Chokri R.
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

GanttPRO a management tool for development.

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2022

GanttPRO ensures efficient synchronization and good coordination between all the project teams and then we have developed a very good level of communication and we gain time and money.

Pluspunten

the most impressive features I think that real-time interaction and easy workflow notices and comments with attached documents were the most impactful features of GanttPRO software.
GanttPRO solution was very useful even for the training team and was closely interfaced and implemented with our ERP information system and for all our business processes.

Minpunten

I hope that a template model task can be copied for the main tasks of one project at one click and I don't need to copy the template task for every new task because in our case, all main tasks should follow the same process so they have the same subtasks.

Zaid mohammed I.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2022

I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Pluspunten

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions.
You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Minpunten

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it.
When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Omri M.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2022

Pluspunten

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle.

First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that.

Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution.

Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Minpunten

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

Jeonghoon K.
  • Sector: Administratie

Gantt Pro Review

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2022

There is no lagging, and the system is very reliable that it never crashed. Also I liked the function where I could make new fields easily. In that sense, I can easily comment and follow my ongoing tasks.

I am very positive that any one who tries this software during trial period will turn into a fan of GanttPRO during one's term. I am looking forward to manage my project with this tool during the semester. It also has an application in my mobile. It is very accessible and easy to edit at few touches. When I graudate, I will highly recommed at my work's place.

Pluspunten

It is visually appealing, which I consider the most when selecting the software for project management at class. It not only displays charts beautifully, but also displays in easy and systematic manner. I was quite impressed after using/trying several other gant chart software, how intuitive it was. Also, the comment functions are exceptional that I can save any files in regard to the column I made.

Minpunten

There are actually only limited elements I disliked with this software. Due to its high level of being intuitive, it has some sorts of limitation in extending or indicating task to task.

Luis adolfo T.
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GanttPRO es justamente la herramienta que estábamos buscando

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

Pluspunten

GanttPRO es justo la herramienta que buscábamos para la gestión de importantes proyectos de nuestra Universidad.
Las características que más nos han llamado la atención fueron:
- Cuenta con una interfaz excelente: amigable, limpia y muy práctica. Además nos encantó que estuviera en español. Realmente es intuitiva y hace posible un entorno de trabajo muy eficiente.
- Algo que es muy especial es que, además de ser una muy buena herramienta para la creación de diagramas de Gantt, también cuenta con una excelente vista de tarjetas de tareas que permite aplicar la metodología Kanban. Una poderosa combinación.
- La capacidad de poder trabajar en equipo es esencial para la gestión de nuestros proyectos y GanttPRO tiene para ello una gran ventaja: es una herramienta en línea y, por tanto, multiplataforma. Esta era, para nosotros, una condición indispensable.
¡Felicitaciones a sus creadores!!!

Minpunten

Al ser una herramienta en línea, por momentos se puede tener pequeñas demoras de actualización.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fácil de usar y tiene muchas opciones para realizar seguimiento a actividades

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2022

Estaba buscando plantillas para realizar un Gantt para un proyecto en mi universidad, y me encontré con este software. nunca había trabajado con uno y la verdad este me sorprendió. Es una gran herramienta y me gustan todas sus funciones, definitivamente lo recomiendo.

Pluspunten

Tiene muchas herramientas que hace que sea un software muy completo y me gusta la integración de terceros que tiene, es una gran ventaja. También la personalización de casi todo hasta en el momento de exportar tienes opciones de que información quieres que aparezca.

Minpunten

No le veo muchos contras hasta donde lo eh usado, podría ser su precio ya que soy estudiante y no puedo pagar por su suscripción. otra cosa es que seria bueno que agregaran dashboars de los proyectos que tengas para tener una visualización mas fácil cuando tienes mas de 4 proyectos a la vez.

Roberto R.
  • Sector: Directiekantoor

Excellent for Academic Activities

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2022

GanttPro has helped me with my academic activities, such as deadlines and personal organization.

Not limited to that, GanttPro has tools to help countless professionals develop their student or corporate activities.

I have observed in other applications, the difficulty in establishing the Gantt processes in a clear and intuitive way. In GanttPro it is possible to structure our goals with robust tools, but at the same time, have a clean layout for the elaboration of the goals in search of the desired results.

Thus, I reiterate that my routine after using GanttPro, has become more productive and cohesive with my established goals.

Pluspunten

The strongest point that I observed was the ease of structuring robust schedules in a simple way.

Minpunten

I haven't identified any relevant negative points yet, just a closing bug from the start of use.

Tim B.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for planning critical paths of software and recognising bottlenecks

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2022

Pluspunten

We used this software during a rebuild of our APIs to plan out the initial workload and how it was going to be developed, and in what time frame it would be. This provided us with an idea of how long the software would take to build and in what order. We were somewhat optimistic with our estimates but this was not the software to blame.
This software is very good at helping teams to recognise critical paths and to sketch them out, providing them with some understanding of where the pain points when it comes to resourcing will be.

Minpunten

We found the user count quite inflexible for our needs. Although this was partly based on our organisation itself. Adding members who had marginal benefit to the software was not deemed as worth the cost. For the most part we found heavy use by some and only light read-only necessary for others.

Allan Z.
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Pluspunten

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Minpunten

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen

The product felt stable and fully featured.

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

I think I tested almost all the products that I found on Google and other sites like Capterra that had a built-in Gantt feature. That was about 15+ over a period of a year. GanttPRO really tops them all thus far.
Alexandr A.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

Pluspunten

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Minpunten

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen

Wider functionality to manage development and count costs and salaries

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

Jira was for me very complicated, Trello was good, but it don't has calculations of costs, it really saves a lot of time and clear for all Team members

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Louis T.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Pluspunten

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Minpunten

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

monday.com

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen

Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Rodrigo A.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pluspunten

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Minpunten

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Tristan L.
  • Sector: Muziek

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Pluspunten

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Minpunten

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

David W.
  • Sector: Bouw

Ganttpro is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Minpunten

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen

MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Fernando P.
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Pluspunten

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Minpunten

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

TeamGantt en Ganttic

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO

Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.
Ahmad A.
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2022

So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Pluspunten

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Minpunten

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Kristen A.
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

GanttPro for the win

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Minpunten

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Josefa C.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Pluspunten

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

León C.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best Project Management Software out there!!

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2020

I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Pluspunten

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Minpunten

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Giuseppe L.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Pluspunten

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Minpunten

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature.
Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Ambre J.
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Useful tool to follow up on a project

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Antwoord van GanttPRO Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Isabel H.
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Una de las herramientas de gestión de proyectos en línea más fáciles y útiles del mercado

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2021

Soy capaz de realizar un seguimiento de la línea de tiempo que se arrastra utilizando la función de línea base en GanttPRO, que me parece extremadamente útil actualizar a los miembros del equipo y las partes interesadas para explicar las desviaciones.

Pluspunten

La interfaz del software GanttPRO es fácil de usar e intuitiva incluso para principiantes. Le permite planificar y gestionar sus proyectos por fases y nivel de tarea. Puede elegir asignar tareas a los miembros del equipo que trabajan en el mismo proyecto siempre y cuando tengan una cuenta con GanttPRO. Cuando las cosas van mal y hay una desviación en la línea de tiempo del proyecto, GanttPRO le permite realizar un seguimiento de estas desviaciones contra su línea de base, de esta manera, podrá realizar un seguimiento de la tarea y actualizar a las partes interesadas sobre los retrasos y tomar una decisión si se deben asignar recursos de adición para mitigar el arrastre de tiempo en la línea de tiempo del proyecto. Es simplemente fácil de usar y funciona.

Minpunten

El tiempo de prueba es demasiado corto para ser de cualquier uso para cualquier persona que está trabajando en un proyecto real. A veces se necesita un proyecto completado para convencer a las partes interesadas de comprar para el software.