HoneyBook

Klantbeheer voor freelancers en het MKB

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Christina
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Minpunten

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Antwoord van HoneyBook Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Cameron
  • Sector: Entertainment

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2022

HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

Pluspunten

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

Minpunten

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.

Tess
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Buyer BEWARE! Poor Customer Service/Racial Inequality

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

Very insulting. I invested a lot of my time and energy into researching this software and felt it met the need I was trying to address for an additional division we are establishing with my company. An unsolicited internal situation occurred in which the staff at Honeybook was clearly at fault. As opposed to utilizing the philosophy of 'the customer is always right or even considering my point of view, they immediately justified the racist actions of their staff, confirmed she was following protocol, and terminated our relationship. I respect their right to do so, but I was completely blind-sided as EVERYTHING offensive was done TO ME by their internal staff. Also, the harsh, dismissive, condescending mannerism used towards me was so offensive it disrupted the rest of my day.

Pluspunten

None. Their marketing campaign is not transparent. All customers are NOT treated equally.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, in almost 2023, this is one of the only companies in my professional experience I've ever experienced racial bias. They went out of their way to offend me and as a privately-owned company, I guess they have it as a right, but I think the diverse demographic should be aware prior to spending money with this company.

Matthew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best I've Used So Far

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2022

Overall it has been a Godsend. I am feeling much better about how I manage my business with Honeybook.

Pluspunten

I love using Honeybook! I've tried a couple other CRM softwares, and this one is by far the easiest to deploy and keep me on track. It is logical and feels easy to use, which has kept me using it rather than reverting to inefficient paper tracking. The customer service has been great: always quick and friendly to answer questions and help me through something I didn't understand. I would highly recommend Honeybook to anyone.

Minpunten

The calendar sync is sometimes glitchy, but that could also be user error. One thing that would make it better would be an easy way to override when I am considered "busy" on my Google Calendar that syncs in. I'd also love to have SMS communication with my clients, but rumor has it they are working on this.

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

Zoho was just too confusing - I love that it's one big suite to manage Social, and Website, and Accounting, and CRM, and washes my windows...but it was overwhelming, and to have someone help me set it up would require an additional subscription. Studio Cloud was just clunky. I may not have given it enough effort, but it just wasn't quite there for me.

Zoho CRM
Eduardo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HoneyBook el CMR que todo profesional debe tener de aliado

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2022

Tengo una experiencia muy positiva con HoneyBook, yo ofrezco mis servicios como diseñador, mientras que HoneyBook se encarga de toda la documentación como contratos, facturas y comunicaciones con el cliente. Simplemente sorprendente.

Pluspunten

Me gusta mucho HoneyBook porque me permite gestionar clientes, realizar contratos dinámicos, procesar pagos, entre muchas herramientas muy útiles si inicias con tu emprendimiento. La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y sobretodo muy segura. Si eres alguien que busca hacer crecer su negocio es importante ofrecer confianza y seguridad a tus clientes y HoneyBook es tu mejor aliado.

Minpunten

Aunque HoneyBook tiene una plataforma muy intuitiva, si es necesario que realices configuraciones según los requerimientos del emprendedor, esto puede tomar algo de tiempo.

Samantha
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Honeybook is my all in one project management software!

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2022

Excellent customer service, affordable and reliable. I love honeybook and trust them with my business projects.

Pluspunten

I can integrate calendly and google calendar making scheduling and booked events easily and always up to date. Emails, payments, questionnaires etc are all kept together for each project.

Minpunten

It is a lot to set up in the beginning but way worth it. It saves so much time in the long run with workflows and saved templates.

Evan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Honeybook is one of the best top-tier platforms for CRM, Invoicing, Scheduling and more

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2022

Pluspunten

I found most importantly that Honeybook is an all in one platform and I can embed it anywhere.

Minpunten

The price per month/year is a little high for those of you that need something all in one but it does have a great support system.

Indy en Calendly

All in one
Emily Cameron
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Give it a try! Its really customizable and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2022

The organization issues in my business is the biggest problem - I'm solving with HoneyBook.

Pluspunten

I like that you can break down each step of the client acquisition process and that you can use all the features and a process to streamline clients. I enjoy the ease of every single step of running a business with it.

Minpunten

It did seem a little intimidating with how customizable it is but the current promo right now gave me time to work through the steps and learn the platform. Also plenty of videos on Youtube on how to use it.

Anela
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Does a lot, but not enough for the price

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2022

Pluspunten

I love the forms, templates and automation to help run the backend of my virtual assistant business.

Minpunten

It takes a long time to get everything set up.

Promotional from an affiliate
Mark
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Honey book makes running a busiess easy

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2022

Great product

Pluspunten

I love the templates and easy payment options for my end users. It really helps manage everything.

Minpunten

So far there isnt anything that i dislike about Honeybook.

Steve

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The sweetest solution for photographers

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2022

Honeybook continues to be a game-changer for our photography business. It has been an integral part of our daily workflow for years now. This year they added calendar and booking functionality.

Pluspunten

Love the customer service. Whenever I need help they are always right there. We use HB for every booking. As soon as a lead goes active, we start a new project and manage everything from communication to proposal to contact to invoicing with HB.

Minpunten

There could maybe be more freedom to customize but really it's just an advanced issue. First world problems.

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

Honeybook does so much more for us than just bookkeeping.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

Honeybook is more accessible and ready to deploy.
Jessica
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2022

Amazing, hands down!

Pluspunten

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

Minpunten

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Calendly en QuickBooks Online Advanced

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

Everything all in on spot was the big excitement for me!

Calendly en PayPal Invoicing

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I needed something easier for a non-bookkeeper/accountant but that I could still understand my business in. Plus, having everything in one place made it an easy decision!
Deborah
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

This Product is a Must.

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

This software organizes our contracts, our proposals, our payments and essentially preps all our accounting in such a quick easy way. Our business became so much easier. We don't have to sit over paperwork for hours and that gives us time to give it our clients...which in turn gives us more clients. Our clients have never had to ask how to pay through the software because it is easy. The system even sends out payment reminders to our clients so we don't have to...which is definitely a major plus. I have already recommended HoneyBook to several other businesses who were struggling with all the paperwork and payments for their companies. This software makes that much of a difference.

Pluspunten

The complete set up of contracts, invoices and legal portions was so quick and easy. Now we don't have to struggle with creating new proposals with each client. The auto population of products previously used is a huge time saver and makes it really easy for new employees to get the right price with the right product.

Minpunten

The only thing I would like to see, and truly, I haven't asked, so it may even be there already; the monthly report of income shows the total of all contracts that came in during the month. We only collect a deposit from each. We would like to see the income report reflect just the deposit total of the month for our accounting purposes.

Stephanie

My favorite CRM ever

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2021

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

Pluspunten

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

Minpunten

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it.

I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created).

For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

HoneyBook was offering a lifetime membership at the time and I loved their user interface!

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

The community and support team.
Monica

I LOVE IT

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha.
Highly recommend

Minpunten

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Jennifer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

Pluspunten

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them!
I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable!
HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

Minpunten

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

The hype & the partnership to the Rising Tide Society.
Alyssa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020

Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook!

Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Pluspunten

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Minpunten

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook.

Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too.

Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM.

Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Jira, Pipedrive, Proposify, Ignition, HubSpot CRM en Qwilr

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, everything being in one place, support staff to help with onboarding, good UX and UI.
Leigh Ann

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Pluspunten

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example.

Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually!

I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Minpunten

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

It was recommended by another business owner who I trusted.

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Penny
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best choice I made for my business yet

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Pluspunten

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Minpunten

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

The pricing at the time was really affordable to get into. I did the one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. They were super helpful and explained they would put all my company details in for me as well as add my email templates and my collection pricing for invoicing. They did this and it was a breeze to answer right into. Also, they have their mobile app so I can reply, invoice and book clients on the go from the convenience of my phone.
Shelbye
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The easiest way to get paid fast!

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Pluspunten

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Minpunten

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!
Cori

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Pluspunten

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Minpunten

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

I switched because i was wasting time manually making contracts each time, and i was lacking in the workflow department. I was hardly booking because it wasn't a professional look before honeybook

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

This is geared more towards photographers and that is hard to find something that works so well that is build for us
Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pluspunten

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Minpunten

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Antwoord van HoneyBook Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Casey

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Pluspunten

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Minpunten

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Planning Pod

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I felt that Honeybook was more customizable and offered more specific tools geared towards streamlining the areas that I needed help with most.
Flossie

Level up

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019

It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Pluspunten

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Minpunten

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

17hats, DocuSign en Adobe PDF Library

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

I did a trail run of both 17hats and Honeybook. Honeybook put my documents into the system and the customer service help to learn their system was stellar. It made me more confident that if I had trouble in the future, someone would answer.

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

See above. It applies to all the potential products used
Janelle
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020

Pluspunten

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Minpunten

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

Honeybook had more features to help me stay organized, email integration etc.

Dropbox Sign

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I got a referral code and everyone kept telling me how great the customer service was.