Paycor

Gary
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Comprehensive Human Resources Software

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2023

This system allows us to manage our staff effectively, from hiring to paying them. This program handles all employee-related tasks, from scheduling interviews and posting openings to calculating salaries and overtime and facilitating shift swaps.

Pluspunten

Employees' time off, whether for illness or other reasons, can be recorded. It also includes performance management, which allows you to track the efficiency and output of each worker, as well as the development of ongoing projects. Fast and error-free payroll processing has been achieved.

Minpunten

Employees have reported issues logging into the system to make leave or vacation requests or administering excused absences, highlighting a persistent difficulty with the self-service interface. In an ideal world, I wouldn't have to restrict my productivity to times when I had access to the internet by using technologies that can function offline.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your detailed review! We're pleased to hear that our software's comprehensive features have positively impacted your HR tasks, especially with performance management and efficient payroll processing. We understand the login issues and offline limitations that you've mentioned and are actively working to improve our self-service interface and explore offline functionality. Your feedback is crucial for our continuous improvement, and we're committed to providing an even better user experience in the future.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

When it comes to payroll services, Paycor is one of the best

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2023

The time spent on payroll has been reduced from two days to around two hours. From four different programs, we are now down to only one. We included tools to make manager tasks like hiring new staff and conducting performance reviews considerably easier.

Pluspunten

Because we went from paper-based to digital enrollment, we were able to save a lot of time and money thanks to this program. Our learning management system, HR, payroll, HR incentives, and employee performance reviews all rely on it. From hiring to retiring, PayCor can meet virtually all of my employment-related demands.

Minpunten

There is nothing wrong with PayCor, in my opinion. I made the right choice because they immediately take action whenever there is an issue. My prior two employers both used PayCor. This is just how I prefer to utilize the software.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear about the time and resources you've saved with Paycor. It's our priority to streamline processes for businesses like yours. Your success is our success. Looking forward to continuing our partnership!

Suresh
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

An Amazing HR Solution For Business

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2024

What I like most about Paycor is that it makes handling HR matters easy
It comes with amazing time tracking features and has been very helpful when it comes to employees scheduling

Minpunten

With Paycor, there hasn't been any major concern

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor as an amazing HR solution for businesses. We are glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use for handling HR matters, and that our time tracking features and employee scheduling have been helpful. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to providing a seamless experience for our customers. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Sadie
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Paycor - Great for Small, Not-So-Great for Any Other Size

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2023

Very poor. Implementation was difficult and the staff was not helpful (keep in mind this was late 2021). Paycor was short-staffed and needing to hire new faces at a rapid rate. The implementation reps did the job as quickly as possible and were then very eager to end their engagement and have you submit problems to their general support line. Their customer support model is dated, they are consistently adding updates to the platform without proper communications, and they continue to expand their scope into new product areas (i.e. possible future compensation benchmarking data offerings) rather than develop/enhance the products they currently have. Would not recommend. Red flags all over if you are a company with 100+ employees or more. Look elsewhere.

Pluspunten

Visually, the system is very easy to use and navigate. This is great for employees who are not in the system day-to-day. Better than UltiPro or comparable systems.

Minpunten

Everything else. Customer service is horrendous; their model is based on reaching out to their general support line or live chat for direct assistance, but it's a 50/50 shot as to whether you get someone knowledgeable, or whether you get someone who needs knowledge FROM YOU. Also, the live chat does not support all products Paycor offers (i.e. benefits advisor aka bswift), so that will not be a place you can rely on.Paycor has a pattern of going out, acquiring products, and 'loosely' integrating them, so if you want/need barebones add-ons for little additional expense, this is the option for you. Don't expect the systems to 'talk' to each other outside of providing name, email, department, job title, and little else. Perfect examples of these are the ATS (formerly Newton Software), the learning management system (Litmos), the benefits platform (bswift), and the talent management tool (7geese). If you have to choose Paycor, I'd suggest NOT taking these additional platforms and integrating outside vendors to Paycor via API/SFTP. Paycor has an open API platform, so if you can find an engineering resource to help you set up those feeds, you will be good to go.Last thing: Paycor DOES NOT support equity or bonus-type reporting fields in the system. You can add a 'custom field', but that field will not reflect history or changes as they occur. Bonus and equity data can be imported into the payroll paygrid directly, but don't expect those standard fields in the Paycor system.

Antwoord van Paycor

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Paycor, and we apologize for any negative experiences you've had. While we're glad to hear that you find the system visually easy to use and navigate, we understand that you have concerns about customer service and integration of additional platforms. We're continuously working to improve our support and communication processes, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for better integration and reporting capabilities. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during implementation, and we're committed to addressing these issues. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kelley
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Paycor is the best!

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2023

This is my second company I have worked for that uses Paycor. My first company, I was there from the very beginning (implementation). I really like the program and was pretty savvy with the program.

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Minpunten

Our company has bought pieces ala carte-- so it is a cluster--not Paycor's fault.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

There was not enough options and was not user friendly. Also payroll was a pain.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

They had a great sales pitch and good customer service, implementation people.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate. We understand that the experience may be affected if different pieces were bought ala carte, but we appreciate your understanding that it is not Paycor's fault. We're pleased that our sales pitch, customer service, and implementation team met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Paycor again and for your continued support!

Kenton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Paycor as an HRIS

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2023

Pluspunten

I really enjoy the variety of features that Paycor offers and their eLearning courses are really helpful!

Minpunten

Their customer service has not always been the most responsive and there are several features I wish existed, but they don’t and likely won’t be added.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Paycor as an HRIS. We're glad to hear that you find our variety of features and eLearning courses helpful. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our customer service and understand your desire for additional features. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

Rosabelle
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Payroll processor

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2024

Pluspunten

Paycor is easy to use. Very user friendly.

Minpunten

Support team is a hit or miss, depends on who you get.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you find Paycor easy to use and user-friendly, and we apologize for any inconsistencies you may have experienced with our support team. We appreciate your input and will strive to improve our support services.

Samia
  • Sector: Automotive

Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2023

It works and if it isn't broke, don't fix it!

It works and if it isn't broke, don't fix it!

Pluspunten

The simplicity of using the software. Makes sense when cleaning around.

Minpunten

timecard auditing needs improvement and the new timecard is a bit confusing

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your response!

Kelli
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

User of Paycor

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2024

Pluspunten

I liked how easy it was to access and how well it adapted to any power outages or wifi crashes.

Minpunten

Having to verify the sign in every time to clock in and out

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review!

Nicholas
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Paycor Overview

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2024

I would recommend the product to any business.

I would recommend the product to any business.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Simplicity sells and being user friendly makes it easy to help understand and train fellow co-workers.

Minpunten

Every time I go into Paycor I need to login. Which means security is high but it takes an extra step to access my information.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your recommendation and are glad to hear that you find Paycor easy to use and user-friendly, despite the extra step of logging in for added security.

SHERYL
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use payroll software

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Pluspunten

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Minpunten

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Keith
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2019

When is comes to looking up info or having to get information about my benefits or employees, it works great. Being able to integrate insurance and time and attendence is also a nice feature.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is for me to get all the info about each of my employees. I can see their schedule and how much they worked also current pay and years of employment.

Minpunten

The time and attendence side of paycor is my least favorite part. It is slow, and looks like it was made in the 90s. It is very intuitive and takes lots of clicks to make minor changes.

UKG Pro

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

Paycom didn't have the integration we needed or wanted. It was missing some key features that we required.

Paycom

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Paycor had the options we needed at the right price.
Anne
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Pluspunten

7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional.

I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting.

You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform.

Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete.

Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Minpunten

As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Not the right solution for a small business

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2022

Overall, Paycor has proven to not be the long term solution for our payroll and onboarding needs. We switched from another large payroll processing company with a similar name due to service failures. Paycor reps promised solutions to every issue we previously experienced but after implementation there was no real support. We often have to figure out technical issues ourselves. Unless you are in a large company with a dedicated IT person/division and HR division, I wouldn't recommend this.

Pluspunten

Processing payroll is relatively straightforward. The ability to add new employees manually is laid out very logically and the steps are easy to follow.

Minpunten

The reporting functions and user permission functions are by far the worst part of Paycor. The filtering capabilities and tags associated with the filters in reporting is very confusing and often the information you need to view in a report takes several additional steps of manipulating data to view. Setting up users with different permissions is extremely cumbersome! There are almost 200 different customizable permission settings. When a setting is updated the user has to sign out and sign back in and often nothing has changed with their actual access even though internally it may show the user has access to a selection. The customer service representatives often just email you user guides instead of walking you through how to do something or fixing it for you (which they have the capability to do). It has literally taken several months of back and forth to get our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] access to Benefits Advisor, which can be done in minutes.

Antwoord van Paycor

Hi Jeremy, first I want to thank you for the time you put into this review. It will be very valuable to our team. We are very happy processing payroll has been so seamless for your organization. I understand your frustration with reporting and have shared this with our product team. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. As far as the permissions go, it has so many options so that companies can specifically choose what data their associates have access to. Given the nature of our business we feel this is very important. However, you are able to copy access to a new employee very easily and our service team would be happy to walk you through this! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued partnership.

Nadezhda
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A Great Payroll Solution: Paycor!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2023

My overall experience with Paycor has been very positive. It is an intuitive, easy to use payroll solution that offers great customer service and integrates with other software. It does have some drawbacks such as cost and reporting features, but overall I am happy with the service.

Pluspunten

Paycor is an excellent payroll solution. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and it integrates seamlessly with other software. The customer service is outstanding, and they are always available to answer any questions I might have. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service Paycor provides.

Minpunten

While Paycor is a great payroll solution, it does have some drawbacks. It can be expensive for small businesses, and the reporting features are somewhat limited. Also, it could use more customization options for different businesses.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that our user interface and customer service met your expectations.

Regarding the cons you mentioned, we understand that pricing can be a concern for small businesses. However, we strive to provide a range of pricing options and packages to meet different business needs. Additionally, we continually work to improve our reporting features and customization options to better serve our clients.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your payroll solution, and we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Happy with our selection

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2023

Excellent!

Excellent!

Pluspunten

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Minpunten

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

Paycom, Rippling en ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

Wanted a true HRIS not just a payroll provider

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Price point and modern UI/UX. Paycor seemed like it would engage employees more due to the performance page.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Tiffany
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great product with a few tweaks

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2023

In our early days of implementation and onboarding the system, everything was great. During the pandemic, we experienced a great deal of service issues, but I feel strongly that Paycor recognized those issues and is doing a wonderful job of resolving those issues and communicating the changes/additions they are making to better service their customers.

Pluspunten

The initial implementation of our first client ID was seamless. We then acquired another company and had to set up a separate Client ID for them. That process was a bit more complicated and it took some time to get the two Client IDs to mirror each other, but now everything is working seamlessly. We love the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking and Applicant Tracking Systems. The modules are easy to use and any questions or issues we have are answered timely.

Minpunten

The Learning Management System is not great. It's very difficult to use, and even though I've gone through the Administrator training, I am still having trouble using this module.

Paycom

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

We were looking for an all-in-one solution that was also budget friendly.

ezLaborManager en RUN Powered by ADP

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

I liked the look and feel of Paycor's system over Paycom.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking, and Applicant Tracking Systems have been beneficial for your business. We understand that certain aspects, like our Learning Management System, may present challenges, and we're committed to enhancing our offerings based on user experiences like yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding during the pandemic, and we're always striving to improve our services and communication. Your continued trust in Paycor is greatly valued.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Robust but not without glitches

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2023

Overall, positive enough that I am launching it again with my new employer.

Overall, positive enough that I am launching it again with my new employer.

Pluspunten

Eliminating paper, confusing, automating many process like evals and attendance points, ample training, surveys and analytics, the list goes on.

Minpunten

Customer service can be lacking, don't trust what sales tells you unless it's in your contract, if you elect the ODP feature be aware there have been complete fiascos with the provider bank. Launch had myriad errors in each EE file which required a week of all hands to audit and correct.

UKG Pro en TriNet Zenefits

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

In each instance with different employers, the company outgrew what it was using

RUN Powered by ADP

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback on Paycor. We appreciate your positive comments about the robust features and automation capabilities of our software. We apologize for any issues you experienced with customer service and the ODP feature. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services. We are glad to hear that you are choosing Paycor again with your new employer.

TERESA
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Move from KGS to Paycor

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2023

It was a little rough at the beginning but things were worked out and we are moving smoothly now. Lots of webinars and fun things offered to learn more about the products capabilities. Ready to go to the users conference in April 2024 to learn more.

Pluspunten

Super easy to administer and make changes to things like job titles and benefits. Employees love the app! Online recruiting and direct integration into HR/Payroll upon hiring makes things seamless.

Minpunten

We just have a shift differential that Paycor isn't able to calculate so I have to do it manually.

Dayforce HCM, UKG Pro, Rippling en Workday HCM

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

The specific product we were using was going to sunset at the end of 2023 so we had to make a change. We decided to see what all was available within the market. We liked Paycor's simplicity. The administration of this product is way more simple than Kronos was.

UKG Ready

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

it came down to which product would offer us the most services, was easy to navigate and reasonably priced.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review and for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution. We are glad to hear that you find our system super easy to administer and that employees love the app. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the shift differential calculation, and we appreciate your understanding in manually handling it. We understand that finding a solution that offers a wide range of services, ease of navigation, and reasonable pricing is important, and we are pleased that Paycor met your criteria. Thank you for choosing Paycor and we are here to support you throughout your HR and payroll needs.

Emily
Emily
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2023

While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

Pluspunten

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

Minpunten

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

Antwoord van Paycor

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Cheryl
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Run don't walk away!

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2023

Honesly, I would never recommend this company. As soon as I was set up we were dropped like a hot potato. I was able to use the chat function which was helpful. Running payroll takes forever but I was getting the hang of it. The owner of the company hates the journal function. The reporting is very user unfriendly to use. We'll be switching back to ADP as soon as we can.

Pluspunten

Pros: I received good help with set up, but once I was using it and had difficulty those people were gone.

Minpunten

Cons: The owner of the company complained about journal downloading and importing. There are multiple steps to change formats before it can be uploaded. If an employee has multiple banks it shows multiples transactions.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered and any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the initial set-up assistance and the helpfulness of our chat function.

We understand your frustration with the journal downloading and importing process, as well as the multiple steps required to change formats before uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these processes. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the user-friendliness of our reporting system.

We apologize if you felt unsupported after the initial set-up phase. We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients and we apologize if we fell short in your case. We value your business and would be happy to discuss your specific concerns further to see if there are any alternative solutions that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team!

Jay

System Does Not Work

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2023

Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

Pluspunten

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Minpunten

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

UKG Ready en ADP Workforce Now

Promises and sales demonstrations

Antwoord van Paycor

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Shelly
Shelly
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2023

The Paycor platform is very user friendly.

The Paycor platform is very user friendly.

Pluspunten

Our transition from another payroll processing company was smooth, our assigned representative guided us through the process every step of the way. If there are ever questions or concerns their support team is always available.

Minpunten

We've not had any issues with using Paycor.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your positive experience with Paycor.

We are delighted to hear that your transition was smooth and that our dedicated representative provided the necessary guidance. Our support team takes pride in being readily available for all our customers' needs, so we're glad that you've found this beneficial.

It's also wonderful to hear that you're finding our platform user-friendly and that you've had no issues while using our service. We're committed to maintaining this standard and enhancing your experience wherever possible.

We appreciate your trust in us for your payroll tax reporting and payments. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Thank you once again for your excellent review and for choosing Paycor.

Molly
Molly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2023

Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Pluspunten

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Minpunten

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR en SentricHR

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

The EMR where our HR & Payroll modules were housed was being sunset and our facility was moving into a new EMR which did not host these functions.

features, cost

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced.

We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

Shauna
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Paycor

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2023

Pluspunten

I like that Paycor has so many opportunities for training and development of not only the product but also general HR topics.

Minpunten

I wish there was a single point or team that only handles our account.

Paycom en ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

The company Vibe is no longer in business.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor! We are pleased to hear that you appreciate the numerous opportunities for training and development that we offer, both in terms of our product and general HR topics. We understand your desire for a dedicated account team, and we are continuously working to enhance our account management structure to provide a more personalized experience for our clients.

We appreciate you considering Paycor as an alternative to ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity, and Paycom. We are sorry to hear about the closure of the company Vibe and are glad that you found Paycor as a suitable replacement.

Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!