Paycor

Grace
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Paycor is an excellent payroll software

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2023

Instead of two days, payroll just takes two hours. We consolidated our use of three separate programs into just one. We've streamlined the supervisory process by automating several previously manual tasks, including hiring, onboarding, and performance evaluations.

Pluspunten

From sourcing new employees to managing my retirement, PayCor has me covered. I can select the modules that best suit my needs. Their method of execution is comprehensive, their follow-up is reliable, and their staff is always pleasant and helpful.

Minpunten

It's really challenging to distinguish between my belongings and those of my subordinates. It's a pain to maintain organized, what with having to manually delete old goals and add/remove team members.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs, from sourcing new employees to managing retirement. We understand the challenge of distinguishing between belongings and those of subordinates and will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements. It's great to know that Paycor has helped streamline your processes and significantly reduce the time spent on payroll. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way.

Yvonne
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Good product, no direction

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2024

I have had to learn everything on my own and I would have preferred to have an established and developed relationship with a dedicated Paycor account rep who understands our industry and business. There is a lot of room for improvement. I like the product but the implementation was horrible and a lack of responsibility and urgency from the PayCor Implementation Team, with the exception of [sensitive content hidden], who was fantastic.

Pluspunten

I like the new product development and constant evolution of the products

Minpunten

I do not like the level of support we receive for the amount of money we pay every month. The follow up is lacking and it seems to a random hit or miss when reaching someone in customer care.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our new product development and constant evolution. We apologize for any issues you've experienced with our customer support and implementation process. We understand the importance of having a dedicated account representative who understands your industry and business, and we apologize for any lack of responsibility and urgency you've encountered. We will take your feedback into consideration to improve our support and implementation processes.

Emma
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Lacks Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2024

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and teach to newer employees.

Minpunten

Customer service lacks and it takes weeks, if months, to resolve issues within the problem.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any issues you have experienced with our customer service and the time it takes to resolve problems. We understand the importance of timely support and will work to improve in this area. We appreciate your positive comment on the ease of use and teachability of our software. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share. We value your input and are committed to continuously improving our services.

Jessica
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Paycor System

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2024

Overall experience with Paycor and all offered platforms is wonderful!

Overall experience with Paycor and all offered platforms is wonderful!

Pluspunten

All the platforms offered in one place.

Minpunten

The complexity to roll out all platforms after implementation.

Paychex Flex

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

The number of platforms offered and how they could all be utilized in our company as well as the partnerships Paycor has to offer

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the variety of platforms offered by Paycor in one place beneficial. We understand the complexity of rolling out all platforms after implementation and appreciate your positive overall experience with Paycor and the offered platforms. We value your partnership.

Melanie
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Learning Curve

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2024

It is a love/hate relationship for us. We love some of the features but are disappointed in how we are not able to use all of the features. The customer service has been a disappointment as well. I am hopeful as we continue to learn more that we will have even more love than hate in the near future.

Pluspunten

The look and feel of Paycor is great. The onboarding is my favorite as it really saves me so much time. I also love the employee do-it-yourself features for tax forms and direct deposit. TIME SAVERS.

Minpunten

The Time Off Manager system has given us a lot of problems. It is inflexible - so for employers who are striving to give their employees a flexible schedule and work-life balance it is not great. We have had to discontinue the use of the request time off feature because it was throwing our PTO balances off.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback on the look and feel of Paycor, as well as the time-saving features such as onboarding and employee do-it-yourself options. We understand your concerns regarding the inflexibility of the Time Off Manager system and the impact on PTO balances. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are continuously working to improve our features and customer service. We hope that as you continue to learn more about Paycor, you will experience more positive aspects in the future.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Bouw

Very responsive

Pluspunten

I can always reach paycor however I need to reach them at any time.

Minpunten

Their workflows are a bit clunky but they are rolling up some new improvements now.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor to be very responsive and that you can reach us whenever you need assistance. We apologize for any clunkiness you've experienced with our workflows, but we're actively working on rolling out new improvements to enhance the user experience. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution.

Tim
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Paycor is robust

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2024

Pluspunten

I like the features in and around the settings management. I like the historical data for the purpose of analytics and for the purpose of getting a quick snapshot of a specific employee's journey through the organization - ie hire date, rate changes, manager changes, status changes, etc

Minpunten

its ever-changing offerings and features (or the names for them - COR and Paths and Gravity and Perform and CareerCast and SmartSourcing, etc) and how we arent able to access all the features that we are paying for - we have to call them and ask for access to them one by one. Also the onboarding feature is rough

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comment on the robust features of Paycor, particularly in settings management and historical data. We apologize for any challenges you have experienced with the ever-changing offerings and features, as well as the onboarding process. We value your input and are committed to continuously improving our services.

Tina
  • Sector: Bouw

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2024

Great i have really enjoyed it and learned alot

Great i have really enjoyed it and learned alot

Easy to Use, Customer Service & knowledge center

Minpunten

Would like more filters and reporting tools

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor, highlighting its ease of use, customer service, and knowledge center; we appreciate your feedback regarding the desire for more filters and reporting tools and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

Kelly

Great payroll company

Pluspunten

Easy platform to use for payroll and onboarding.

Minpunten

No longer having a dedicated rep to reach out. Have moved to a call sent approach.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor's platform easy to use for payroll and onboarding. We apologize for the change in our customer support approach, but we are always available to assist you through our call center. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to strive for excellent service.

Pam
  • Sector: Internet

PayCor is user friendly

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2024

I utilize the ATS through the recruiting platform. Easy as 1, 2 and 3!

I utilize the ATS through the recruiting platform. Easy as 1, 2 and 3!

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Simple layout and navigation of system.

Minpunten

I have yet to experience a negative encounter.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor to be user-friendly with a simple layout and easy navigation. We're thrilled that you haven't had any negative encounters with our system. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that the ATS through the recruiting platform has been easy to use for you. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution.

SHERYL
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use payroll software

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Pluspunten

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Minpunten

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Anne
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Pluspunten

7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional.

I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting.

You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform.

Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete.

Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Minpunten

As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Not the right solution for a small business

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2022

Overall, Paycor has proven to not be the long term solution for our payroll and onboarding needs. We switched from another large payroll processing company with a similar name due to service failures. Paycor reps promised solutions to every issue we previously experienced but after implementation there was no real support. We often have to figure out technical issues ourselves. Unless you are in a large company with a dedicated IT person/division and HR division, I wouldn't recommend this.

Pluspunten

Processing payroll is relatively straightforward. The ability to add new employees manually is laid out very logically and the steps are easy to follow.

Minpunten

The reporting functions and user permission functions are by far the worst part of Paycor. The filtering capabilities and tags associated with the filters in reporting is very confusing and often the information you need to view in a report takes several additional steps of manipulating data to view. Setting up users with different permissions is extremely cumbersome! There are almost 200 different customizable permission settings. When a setting is updated the user has to sign out and sign back in and often nothing has changed with their actual access even though internally it may show the user has access to a selection. The customer service representatives often just email you user guides instead of walking you through how to do something or fixing it for you (which they have the capability to do). It has literally taken several months of back and forth to get our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] access to Benefits Advisor, which can be done in minutes.

Antwoord van Paycor

Hi Jeremy, first I want to thank you for the time you put into this review. It will be very valuable to our team. We are very happy processing payroll has been so seamless for your organization. I understand your frustration with reporting and have shared this with our product team. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. As far as the permissions go, it has so many options so that companies can specifically choose what data their associates have access to. Given the nature of our business we feel this is very important. However, you are able to copy access to a new employee very easily and our service team would be happy to walk you through this! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued partnership.

Mostafa
Mostafa
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The role of Paycor application in my professional life

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2023

When we talk about the ideal application, this application is at the first in the list. It has a beautiful history with me. I hope that this application will always exist

Pluspunten

The performance of job posting, candidate management, preparation of payroll and its access to employees are among the most important stages in any application, and this application is distinguished in these roles and these jobs

Minpunten

The tax compliance tool must evolve and you to include all tax obligations and apply them to all tools available within the application

Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

When you have a tool that you can do everything with, I used this application that I can do everything with

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that our application has been able to meet your needs in terms of job posting, candidate management, payroll preparation, and employee access.

We appreciate your feedback on the tax compliance tool and agree that it's important to continually improve and evolve our tools to better meet the needs of our users.

We're thrilled that you chose Paycor over other alternatives, and that our application has become your go-to solution for your professional needs. We value your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and support you need to succeed. Thank you for your continued use of Paycor, and we hope to be your preferred application for years to come.

Mariah
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Tries to be too much and overstretches

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2023

Paycor doesn't function well and doesn't deliver on promises.

Paycor doesn't function well and doesn't deliver on promises.

Pluspunten

The pay grid looks and functions well -- I appreciate that on the review page for pay roll, it's easy to click an earning code and quickly view what is being paid. I additionally like that earning codes can be customized on the employee level.

Minpunten

Some basic features of Paycor stop working or don't work well -- we have ongoing issues with the timeclock, and occasionally features that once worked will stop. The PTO accrual system needs serious work and the customer service is in serious need of improvement.

BambooHR

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

Coastal wasn't functioning well and wasn't a full HRIS.

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Did not have payroll processing.

Antwoord van Paycor

We apologize for the issues you have experienced with Paycor. We understand your frustration with the timeclock and the occasional malfunctioning of features. We acknowledge that the PTO accrual system needs improvement, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We value your feedback and will work to address these concerns to enhance our services. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Daniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great platform, continuously improving!

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2023

Pluspunten

Paycor provides a TON of training opportunities to make sure end users can feel confident in navigating the various platforms.

Minpunten

Often, service and communication can be lacking. Paycor certainly has taken steps to improve this, but there are still times where service leaves you wanting.

Paycom en UKG Pro

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

Cost, and moving 3 agencies with different systems under one unified system.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Cost ended up being the biggest driver. Platforms looked similar, but as a non-profit cost meant the most to us

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our training opportunities helpful in navigating our platforms. We appreciate your input regarding service and communication and are continuously working to improve in these areas. We understand that cost was a significant factor in your decision, and we're pleased to have provided a cost-effective solution for your non-profit organization. Thank you for choosing Paycor to unify your systems and support your agencies.

Faith
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

What I call gorgeous. Absolutely Amazing.

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2023

Employees welfare is key. Paycor keeps them closer to the management as possible by safely handling their information. It has promoted productivity and raised the spirit of hardwork for all of us.

Pluspunten

Paycor is defined by its huge contribution to automation which eventually saves time and energy on tasks. It is a reliable tool for handling employees data. I have generally been in the forefront to making the goals of the company come true. Paycor has played an important role in ensuring this. It is easy to use.

Minpunten

Generally amazing. Paycor has no serious bad side. It is easy to learn.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your amazing review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that our automation features have saved you time and energy, and that our tool has been reliable in handling employee data. We're glad to have played an important role in helping you achieve your company's goals. We appreciate your support and hope to continue exceeding your expectations.

Cheryl
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Run don't walk away!

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2023

Honesly, I would never recommend this company. As soon as I was set up we were dropped like a hot potato. I was able to use the chat function which was helpful. Running payroll takes forever but I was getting the hang of it. The owner of the company hates the journal function. The reporting is very user unfriendly to use. We'll be switching back to ADP as soon as we can.

Pluspunten

Pros: I received good help with set up, but once I was using it and had difficulty those people were gone.

Minpunten

Cons: The owner of the company complained about journal downloading and importing. There are multiple steps to change formats before it can be uploaded. If an employee has multiple banks it shows multiples transactions.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered and any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the initial set-up assistance and the helpfulness of our chat function.

We understand your frustration with the journal downloading and importing process, as well as the multiple steps required to change formats before uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these processes. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the user-friendliness of our reporting system.

We apologize if you felt unsupported after the initial set-up phase. We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients and we apologize if we fell short in your case. We value your business and would be happy to discuss your specific concerns further to see if there are any alternative solutions that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team!

Batiste
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Very Disappointed

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

What started out as a overall great experience has completely bombed out since the new [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] implemented his "better" version of customer service. I realize that COVID threw us all for a loop but I've been on hold for almost 5 hours today waiting for support. Add that to the two days last week when I gave up after 2 hours on hold and my issues are still not solved. I've sent emails to the "support at paycor" email address since they've taken away our dedicated support team marked with High Importance and I still get no response. My "sales" manager is the only one who responds and he can't help! Horrible. If not for all the work involved, the loss of history that occurs when you change companies, I'd be out shopping now.

Pluspunten

We went with Paycor because from a payroll processing point of view it is very easy and perfect for a small manufacturing company. The implementation process was well thought out and with one exception went fairly smoothly.

Minpunten

The How To's aren't easy to follow and are often out of date to what the platform currently does. The reports are hard to figure out-I've had to call for support to create what I needed. There are no instructions that I've found that help learn how to configure one of their reports to give you the information you need.

Antwoord van Paycor

Hi Batiste - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and help documentation and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Emily
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Paycor from a HR Admin's View

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2023

Overall paycor is user friendly.

Overall paycor is user friendly.

Pluspunten

Paycor is used daily between HR, Managers and employees. Paycor has a vast amount of different products that can be beneficial if you have multiple locations, departments, and different types of industries under your companies.

Minpunten

The reporting and customer support is lacking. I do not hear back from support for weeks at a time through the support email.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We are glad to know that our range of products has been beneficial to your organization, especially with multiple locations, departments, and industries.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced with our reporting and customer support. We value your feedback and have recently taken steps to address this concern. We are pleased to inform you that we have increased our customer support staff by 31% to ensure a more timely and efficient response to our clients' needs.

We understand the importance of timely support and will continue to make improvements in these areas to enhance your experience with Paycor.

Molly
Molly
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2023

Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Pluspunten

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Minpunten

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

The EMR where our HR & Payroll modules were housed was being sunset and our facility was moving into a new EMR which did not host these functions.

features, cost

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced.

We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

Sadie
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Paycor - Great for Small, Not-So-Great for Any Other Size

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2023

Very poor. Implementation was difficult and the staff was not helpful (keep in mind this was late 2021). Paycor was short-staffed and needing to hire new faces at a rapid rate. The implementation reps did the job as quickly as possible and were then very eager to end their engagement and have you submit problems to their general support line. Their customer support model is dated, they are consistently adding updates to the platform without proper communications, and they continue to expand their scope into new product areas (i.e. possible future compensation benchmarking data offerings) rather than develop/enhance the products they currently have. Would not recommend. Red flags all over if you are a company with 100+ employees or more. Look elsewhere.

Pluspunten

Visually, the system is very easy to use and navigate. This is great for employees who are not in the system day-to-day. Better than UltiPro or comparable systems.

Minpunten

Everything else. Customer service is horrendous; their model is based on reaching out to their general support line or live chat for direct assistance, but it's a 50/50 shot as to whether you get someone knowledgeable, or whether you get someone who needs knowledge FROM YOU. Also, the live chat does not support all products Paycor offers (i.e. benefits advisor aka bswift), so that will not be a place you can rely on.Paycor has a pattern of going out, acquiring products, and 'loosely' integrating them, so if you want/need barebones add-ons for little additional expense, this is the option for you. Don't expect the systems to 'talk' to each other outside of providing name, email, department, job title, and little else. Perfect examples of these are the ATS (formerly Newton Software), the learning management system (Litmos), the benefits platform (bswift), and the talent management tool (7geese). If you have to choose Paycor, I'd suggest NOT taking these additional platforms and integrating outside vendors to Paycor via API/SFTP. Paycor has an open API platform, so if you can find an engineering resource to help you set up those feeds, you will be good to go.Last thing: Paycor DOES NOT support equity or bonus-type reporting fields in the system. You can add a 'custom field', but that field will not reflect history or changes as they occur. Bonus and equity data can be imported into the payroll paygrid directly, but don't expect those standard fields in the Paycor system.

Antwoord van Paycor

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Paycor, and we apologize for any negative experiences you've had. While we're glad to hear that you find the system visually easy to use and navigate, we understand that you have concerns about customer service and integration of additional platforms. We're continuously working to improve our support and communication processes, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for better integration and reporting capabilities. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during implementation, and we're committed to addressing these issues. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Paycor was nice but more expensive than others

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2023

Our overall experience with Paycor was favorable. Their support staff was helpful and easy to work with, and things ran smoothly for the most part. Any issues were quickly addressed.

Pluspunten

Some of the things liked most about Paycor include ease of timesheet entry from the employee's perspective, and ease of timesheet management from a manager's perspective. Their online applicant portal was just what we needed to transform our job application process from hardcopy to digital, and helped make onboarding new employees lots easier than what we had been accustomed to.

Minpunten

The primary reason we decided to switch away from using Paycor was the increasing costs. Additionally, some features were being offered by competitors that Paycor did not have at that time.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are glad to hear that you found our timesheet entry and management features easy to use, and that our online applicant portal helped streamline your job application process and onboarding of new employees. We appreciate your feedback regarding our helpful support staff and prompt issue resolution.

We understand that cost is an important consideration, and we apologize if our pricing did not align with your expectations. We continuously strive to provide competitive pricing while delivering high-quality services. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the features offered by our competitors, and we are constantly working to enhance our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients.

Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Tyrunsi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Paycor User Experience

Beoordeeld op 29-2-2024

Overall, Paycor is good and I like that they are continually enhancing the experiences.

Pluspunten

Very easy to process payroll and the Paycor team can be very helpful at times.

Minpunten

The testing during AEP did not match up to what our employees signed up for.

Workday HCM

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

Antwoord van Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor's payroll processing easy and that our team has been helpful. We apologize for any discrepancies you experienced during the testing phase of the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). We appreciate your feedback and are continually working to enhance the user experience. We understand that cost is an important factor, and we're glad that we could provide a more cost-effective solution for you compared to alternatives like Workday HCM and ADP Workforce Now. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Karen
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Too many surprises

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2017

This product has many features that are fantastic, but as a new user (less than a year), I am still surprised on a regular basis by what it cannot do. There are many basic features that are illogical. New Hire documents can be uploaded to a library and included in the New Hire Onboarding process. Fantastic! There is no way to control the order in which the New Hire reviews those documents. New Hires onboard using their personal email address because they don't have a work email yet. Later, during a Benefit Open Enrollment, notifications can't be directed to their work emails but goes to their personal email address. A New Hire becomes active as soon as they complete the onboarding process, not on their Hire date. We found that out by paying a New Hire early. The custom template of instructions for Benefit Onboarding can't be saved; it has to be entered every time an Event is created. We have also had great difficulty with support. Lots of "We're sorry" and "You were dropped through the cracks". We have also been told, more than once, that it is our responsibility to make sure something is working the way it should. As a new user, we can't know what we don't know! Paycor isn't ready for prime time with this.

Pluspunten

Payroll, Benefits and HR are connected and changes in any field updates across the modules (assuming it has been set up correctly). Employees can update much of their personal and payroll information themselves, saving the Administrator time. Onboarding of a New Hire works very well and not having all that paperwork in a file is terrific. If you get support rep on the phone, they are fantastic to help.

Minpunten

Paycor frequently directs the user to their Knowledge Base, which is extensive. So extensive that it's nearly impossible to sort through it looking for an answer to the question at hand. The reporting feature is the same way. Hard to find what you need and tough to create what you need. Their support is less than impressive. Implementation was not well directed, mistakes were made by Paycor and by us due to lack of guidance from Paycor. Once active, support has been inconsistent. We are frequently surprised to find what should be a simple task is not even possible. Implementation of improvements is slow to appear. The parts that work well are impressive, but overall we have been less than pleased and very frustrated.