Paycor

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Cesar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Paycor's a vital element for the efficient management of human talent from the web

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

The organization has optimized from the work per hour required in reality, as the development of data that allow you to optimize the preparation of the payroll and therefore the accounting and finance of the company. In addition to the Paycor applicant tracking system, the company has been able to optimize its recruitment and selection of qualified personnel.

Pluspunten

The software is very useful because its integrated tools provide me with a virtual environment to manage from its graphical interface the assistance of the staff, as their time of stay in the premises, in addition the graphics tool allows me to generate basic inputs for the construction of the reports that the other instances of the organization require in terms of the need for personnel and the preparation of the payroll. It is very good because it is also compatible with several operating systems such as Mac OS, independent operating system, Windows 8.

Minpunten

The difficulty has been in reaching the precision levels of automating the tracking of employee hours based on their actual work hours in the company and although administrators can configure workflows and distribute permissions to several users according to the roles, his workstation is cumbersome at the system level to translate all those variations of the programming that the tool has with reality.

Ian
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Paycor payroll

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2023

Paycor allows us to manage all the important aspects of the Human Resources area in a single platform, the implementation for the staff was fast, simple, and easy to learn to use.

Pluspunten

Awesome for payroll and human resources management.

Minpunten

I like it because it is very easy to access the history of our employees, we can create reports and share them with staff from different departments.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Our reporting feature is something we have been investing in and it's great to see you recognize this, Ian! We look forward to continuing to serve you and your organization.

Lauren
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Fine Product with Horrible Support

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

Awful. I haven't solved anything because most of my issues were glossed over or never addressed. I regret ever recommending this switch to our executives.

Pluspunten

Paycor is relatively intuitive and easy to use on a base level. Compared to ADP Workforce Now, it's really simple to find what you need.

Minpunten

We were promised a dedicated support team, which we were never provided due to a switch to a centralized support model. Our "senior" implementation specialist was awful and did not fully set our system up. It took 4 months (2 of which were after we began processing our payroll) to have our PTO plans set up and then they weren't even set up correctly. Their tax handling leaves a lot to be desired. Their customer support might as well not exist, despite having multiple ways to contact them. Submitting support tickets on their website doesn't work, emailing their support department is useless, and calling them will end up resulting in 5+ hour wait times. It took 5 months to get PTO set-up on a different client and the only reason I was able to have that occur is because I literally searched for people on LinkedIn who worked as managers in CS, guessed their email, and happened to be correct. They are extremely expensive for what you get and do not offer transparent pricing. One of our client codes is our non-profit arm and would randomly have taxes added on to our bill and then never refunded. Paycor has done the exact opposite of everything we were promised and the only reason we are still with them is because I cannot get someone on the phone to cancel our contract. There is also minimal control of company-settings so you're forced to rely on non-existent help to ultimately do nothing. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

Imran
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

Review of Paycor

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2022

I love the way straight forward everything is . I as a rule am following my hours in a rush and this stage makes it simple to make it happen and return to my work. Mentioning time off is simple too. I could have done without the absence of instructional exercises or client support on this stage.

Pluspunten

1.Finance and HR highlights are incorporated2.Simple to set up and utilize3.Adjustable compensation matrix and pay hits4.Extensive variety of HR arrangements (e.g., time following, booking, remuneration arranging, learning the board, and profession arranging)5.Arrangement charges are deferred (as of this composition)

Minpunten

1.Expensive for mother and-pop organizations (up to 10 representatives)2.Doesn't uphold worldwide organizations; needs worldwide finance capacities3.PTO following and HR devices are accessible just in premium plans4.Enlisting, benefit organization, and time following instruments are paid additional items5.Client care delays; significant delays, in addition to certain reps are delayed to answer

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Imran, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear how Paycor is empowering you as a leader to get back to your work.

Janea
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect platform for a small business

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2023

A promotional rate was offered to us and it was very hard to turn down. The onboarding process with our sales representative was an absolute breeze! They were patient with all of my questions. The platform itself has been pretty easy to use. If I am out in the field and can't log into our account, it is easy to get someone on the phone to help with an issue or handle processing remotely.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to get started. The customer service behind this software is outstanding. I have called into the customer service line and gotten a helpful human several times. I have also used the online video tutorials and they are on point. We run payroll on a biweekly basis with a small staff of 10. It's versatile and very quick to go in and make changes. Payroll takes me less than 5 minutes.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to edit an employees profile or pay rate. The prompts to make edits are not super intuitive. (But, calling someone up for help is a quick option.)

Andy
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Lots of Headaches, Poor Support

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

Moving from paper onboarding processes, Paycor has brought clear improvements to our workflows. However, the consistently poor customer support and the Paycor team's lack of ability to resolve issues with our account has us exploring other options.

Pluspunten

Scheduling - Pro version offers a team chat function that is a decently effective team communication tool (think simple Slack), and offers solid scheduling flexibility for employee scheduling that fits our business needs. We needed an option that allowed employees to communicate their availability on a week-to-week basis and Paycor's option largely supports that.

Easy to learn - really, the system is pretty easy to learn and get up to speed for new users.

Onboarding - certainly offered a cleaner and easier onboarding experience for new hire paperwork than our prior system.

Minpunten

Customer support - Support teams seem overwhelmed at all times. You never reach "your" customer service rep as they are busy serving 300 other clients like you. They lack follow through on completing tasks (expect to do some hand-holding) and follow up communication is poor.

Integration - no real ownership from the implementation team to help us successful onboard. Communication from Paycor team was severely lacking throughout the onboarding process.

Multi-systems - ATS, Scheduling, Benefits, and HR are really 4 separate systems integrated together. They mostly play nicely until they don't. Makes for an awkward user experience at times too.

Buggy - We have experienced on-going software issues that have yet to reach a resolution. Feedback from us and other Paycor users in the Paycor Ideas channel seems to show a small response, desire, or ability to make improvements from user suggestions.

Paycom, Zenefits, Rippling, ADP Workforce Now en HR Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

The scheduling side of the platform was the biggest draw to Paycor for our team as we compared it to competitor options. This aspect of the system has largely delivered the benefits we were hoping for, but other aspects of the experience are pushing us to reconsider other options for our HR Software platform.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Andy, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] We hope you have a wonderful day.

Josh
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Paycor, a great choice for your payroll needs.

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2023

Pluspunten

I really enjoyed as a user, the ease to access my payroll information. The data was always reliable and easy to find the user interface was very easy to navigate.

Minpunten

Sometimes you would get the occasional missing data or a crash, but customer support always was very helpful and available.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review, it's great to hear our service team was available to assist you with your data needs!

Michael
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Michael Saintz Paycor user review

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2023

Pluspunten

I enjoyed the simplicity of this software and how easy it was to navigate through the different tabs such as paystubs,W-2 forms, direct deposit, etc.

Minpunten

I did not like how the system would get easily overwhelmed when time came to clock out for the day, the program would take long to boot up after logging in and once loaded, the time clock punch button would be invisible and unable to be clicked, sometimes requiring the user to log out and log in again.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Michael. We are happy to hear that you find our platform easy to use. We also appreciate the feedback given and it has been shared with our IT team!

arreybessong
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Entertainment center

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2022

Pluspunten

Paycor helps to unite people together and brings about jobs opportunities

Minpunten

In paycor It needs double manual entry which seems to be a drawback

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! Most items in Paycor should be automatic once set up, please contact our service team if you're having to manually enter!

Ganesh
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst

Best HCM Software

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2023

I find, Paycor is designed to streamline and automate many of the tasks associated with managing employees, with the goal of making it easier for businesses to stay compliant with labor laws and manage their workforce effectively.

Pluspunten

I like employee self-service that allows employees to access and update their personal information, view pay stubs and W-2s, request time off, and more.

Minpunten

I find quite difficult to use for few days

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Ganesh - it's good to hear that your organization is enjoying our self-service feature and having a great experience with Paycor as a whole. Thanks for your review!

SHERYL
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use payroll software

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Pluspunten

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Minpunten

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Kristin
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Overall a Helpful Product For our Business

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Pluspunten

I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Minpunten

The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Improves transparency, consistency and, ultimately, culture!

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

The ideal experience. They are responsive, receptive and engaging. They are always looking for ways to improve and engaging with me on new features to provide them feedback. Super happy their tool was the one we picked for our organization.

Pluspunten

- Keeps our leaders on track to have consistent conversations that are well documented
- Asks for both parties to provide notes which is helpful to ensure we have a full capture of how a meeting went and what was discussed
- Reviews process is great for Annual Reviews - makes it so much easier
- Feedback function we use ALL THE TIME for surveys and anonymous feedback

Minpunten

There are some opportunities for improvement in a few functions, but 7Geese has been super responsive on my feedback and is actively working to continually improve their software

Small Improvements en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op Paycor

Overall best look,feel, ux/ui experience. The most intuitive and with the most on the docket to improve in the following year. They are very open with me about features they are looking to add and I've seen them deliver on improvements time and again. It's nice to be heard as an end-user.
David
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good product for employees and managers

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

They were very helpful when adding me as the IT contact. They made that process straight forward and gave me all the support I needed to activate SSO for our company. I am not sure if the issues we have with the software are because of how we want to use it or limitations of the software.

Integrates with Active Directory Single Sign On
Intuitive for managers to approve time off, time cards, correct punches.
Easy for users to clock in and out. Request time off and see approval or denials.

Minpunten

When managing multiple employees switching between them quickly and find the information you need is not always obvious.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi David - Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that the product is easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Joanie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Paycor for the Win

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

We have been able to reduce paperwork and personnel tracking, automate hiring and onboarding, quickly process payroll, manage timekeeping, and process performance reviews and merit increases with ease.

Pluspunten

Paycor has been a fabulous tool for our overall HRIS and Payroll needs. It has made our HR department run so much more smoothly.

Minpunten

We had to implement our "Go Live" during COVID so we did not have any onsite support as we had originally planned

Tami
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Payroll software that meets business needs

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Pluspunten

The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Minpunten

I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Functionality and cost

ADP TotalSource

Cost and functionality
Ty

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2016

NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times.

PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.

QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.

Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.

Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.

Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features:

QR code time clocking:

Tablet Admin App:

Support:

Janel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017

Pluspunten

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones.

The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise.

Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Minpunten

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far.

Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read.

I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information.

The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature.

A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick!

Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Andrea
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Paycor Review

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Paycor use to be fantastic to work with. The customer service has defiantly dropped off. They are also making lots of changes of which not all are convenient.

Pluspunten

The ease of processing payroll. We came from a mostly manual way of processing that took several days. Processing with Paycor has eliminated that.

Minpunten

Customer service. You do not have a direct contact so you must go through the customer service department. Emails rarely get answered so you are forced to call.

Redenen om voor Paycor te kiezen

We were mostly manual on calculating payroll with GP. We wanted a more mainstream way of processing

Was not my choice

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Andrea, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with an honest review. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying our streamlined payroll process and that it has been a game changer for your business!

We apologize that you have not been receiving level of support you expect to receive from Paycor, and it is not the level we have committed to deliver. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional feedback that you feel could be useful please email me directly at [email protected]

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Affordable and workable solution

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Pluspunten

Workable produce that is a good value for what it provides.

Minpunten

Features are behind competitors, support isn't fantastic, and interface is outdated

Namely

Price

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. We are so glad you find value in our product!

We are always looking to make improvements to our products and encourage you to submit your suggestions directly to our product team. You can do this by logging into Perform and clicking the "Give Feedback" link at the top right side of the screen! We take many of our new ideas for enhancements straight from our clients!

Lisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

We have been able to better track our payroll and labor allocation. It integrates with our benefits program and cuts down on input. Audits go smoother with the reports that we are able to generate; both the pre-made reports and the report generator. I was a little aprehensive when I came into this position. It was quite abruptly and with little training, but I have come to really like this program and it makes my job run a little smoother.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use. They have great tutorials to help you with areas you are not familiar with. If you need to call in, the customer service is exceptional. They are always friendly and work to the resolution of the call.

Minpunten

Navigation between the areas is a little rough. There are times that I have to maneuver to another area for information and once the information is obtained, I have to maneuver back to the area I was in. If all the areas could be interconnected that would be helpful. Also, it would be helpful to designate hours and pay to a department. Currently, all hours and or pay have to be allocated to the different departments.

Krissy
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Easily Manage Time cards through Paycor

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

I use Paycor to clock in/clock out at my community, as well as submit PTO and benefit requests.

Pluspunten

Paycor is very user-friendly, and provides several tools to help manage time sheets, access company documents, review benefits and more. It has a very clean interface, and is extremely simple to navigate from the moment of onboarding through the duration of employment.

Minpunten

Paycor is difficult to change/cancel/adjust time off. I struggle with the time off section and often have to just delete the PTO submitted and resubmit when there is an error.

Jim
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Gets the job done, with little followup

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

This really gets the job done well and we are able to track several areas of organizational allocations and tax tracking which we were not able to track with another popular software. Once a change is made, I can be assured it will come over in the run properly.

Pluspunten

Much of the software is quite intuitive. I have used other payroll software as well, but this simply makes sense. General area for profile, pay, deductions, with several areas for specifically coding org codes and working with allocations. It seems to be able to do what we need. Questions are dealt with fairly quickly, although during tax time the wait for a live person can be 15-20 minutes.

Minpunten

We had set up several different codes for 401(k), which the software did not combine for a total amount, so it was necessary to manually track for a couple employees. This was unfortunate, but didn't affect us too bad. The report writing is better than many companies I have worked with.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jim - thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is intuitive and easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Alisha
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for strategic alignment in a global context

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

The team at 7Geese go above and beyond. If I have any ideas around initiatives I want to implement within our business from a People perspective, they are more than willing to share their ideas and expertise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great partners that work collaboratively to support our business.

Pluspunten

7Geese is excellent for ensuring strategic alignment of our global objectives across QS. We have a large, global team and so it's important that we're all heading in the same direction as a business. The recognition feature is also excellent for giving kudos to a team member anywhere in the world. Particularly while we are all workng remotely, being able to say thanks is fantastic. The onboarding experience with 7Geese was fantastic - their team are absolute professionals and clearly passionate about what they do. They had plenty of simple training resources, and the team to support us in making sure our implementation was a success. After using the product for over a year, we were able to roll the technology out to our global organisation due to the success of our Business Unit in using the platform.

Minpunten

The product keeps getting better and better, and the 7Geese team take on board new ideas in their development roadmap. One thing I would like to see is the ability to have multiple managers for one person (as we work in a matrix structured organisation). Other than that, I think the platform is fantastic.

Lina
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Best payroll software ever

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

Overall a very happy client. Use it daily for managing employee information and their payroll needs, and loving it.

Pluspunten

Easy and simple for hands-on approach to payroll management even during the complex times. The software is rapidly updated with changing of times such as setting up new earnings codes for COVID related leaves. Easy to learn, to use, to navigate. Friendly screens, interface.

Minpunten

1) It would be nice to have a dedicated payroll rep whom we could contact directly like we used to 5 years ago.
2) Sometimes I have to call in to be able to generate more complex reports that are not available to admins/users with our online access.

Antwoord van Paycor Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lina, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] We hope you have a wonderful day.