Drip

4,4 (181)
Schrijf een review!
Automatisering van e-mailmarketing en workflowbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Rick
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Integrations ~ So Powerful

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

Pluspunten

My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Arheer
Arheer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drip is an advanced "All in one Marketing" platform

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2022

We have used Drip as a part of our marketing automation process. The tool worked well and helped us scale marketing to millions of our customers. It is a useful tool for people looking for a 360 marketing platform.

Pluspunten

Drip helps you create workflow automation. For example, you have an e-commerce store and some purchased an online good using your platform then you can easily send an automatic email for feedback of the product. It also has good visualization of month-on-month change in subscribers and people who unsubscribed. You can also check hourly open rates and based on this data set the best time to send email in future.

Minpunten

It is an expensive tool as compared to other similar products. They can work on more integrations and additional features like their alternatives.

Antwoord van Drip

Hi Arheer

Thank you for your review.

We are glad that Drip has helped you on your way to growth.

Best regards,

Sebastian from Drip

Ray
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Drip is for drips!

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

We use drip to reach out and connect with Jigglar users to showcase new marketing templates and let them know about upcoming training events etc. We like to connect via email with our people each day.

Sadly, Drip is totally underwhelming and getting involved was a big mistake.

Pluspunten

I like the fact you can schedule a second email that only goes to recipients that didn't open the first email. Apart from that, there are plenty of other email products around with Drip's features

Minpunten

1. The product is glitchy with lots of bugs and definitely NOT ready for market.
2. The 'error please refresh' message is constantly appearing
3. After copying and pasting or trying to set up a hyperlink, the site often freezes
4. I can only set one hyperlink per email
5. Despite following instructions like formatting images to the correct size images or justifying images to the left they still come out floating in the middle
6. Support is terrible. When a Drip support team member eventually gets back to you (usually takes days) all they do is ask dumb questions.

Overwogen alternatieven

Keap

Redenen om voor Drip te kiezen

We wanted more features

Redenen om over te stappen op Drip

Our head of Dev did some research and thought Drip was a better product. He now realizes it aint!
Mukesh
Mukesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

Pluspunten

The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

Minpunten

The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

Wells
Wells
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for tracking easy, one-off emails and campaigns

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2018

Our overall experience has been excellent. We were really pleased with the extremely high open rate of our latest Broadcast Emails. In was no hassle to upload dozens of new emails and get a message out in a hurry. We also like the integration with our CRM and with LeadPages.net.

Pluspunten

Drip has a feature called Broadcast Emails that allow you to easily compose a single email, filter the people you want to send to using tags, preview the email, send it and track the responses. We use that to send our customers quick announcements about changes in their subscription products and for reminders about upcoming events. Broadcast Emails are a great way to get started. Then you can graduate to campaigns that use a series of emails with powerful branching, follow-up and CRM integration features.

Minpunten

In our last email, the image we used looked fine in a web-based email app but was stretched in PC-based email app. I haven't followed up yet with support, but based on past experience with support, they'll have a good answer. Once you have lists of more than 5,000, Drip becomes a lot more costly than some competitors, but if you get even a slight sales edge, it is worth the difference.

Becky
Becky
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Automation and customization are easy with Drip

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

I've been using Drip to nurture customers, bring old customers back to my funnels, segment to new funnels, and growing my businesses, as well as those of my clients.

I've tried Drip's competitors, and yet I stay with Drip, and continue to put more of my business into their capable software. Well worth the cost and I highly recommend them!

Pluspunten

The visual workflow builder for automation. This makes it easy to walk through your funnels and make sure all the steps are there and make sense for both your business rules and the customer experience.

I'm also a fan of being able to use liquid statements to customize content and functionality. This saves a ton of steps in workflows and allows for personalization, helping you convert better.

Minpunten

The subscriber profile is presented as a timeline. I would be much better served if subscribers were given a better visual presentation, more like a CRM would provide, in addition to the timeline.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A day to learn. A lifetime to master.

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018

Overall, the whole thing has been great: cost, customer support, and the general system.

Pluspunten

I love that Drip is simple enough for someone with no marketing automation experience to pick up and use pretty easily. But that, once that initial hurdle is conquered, there are incredibly advanced features, as well. I have barely scratched the surface of what it can do, but I know that it'll be quite a long time until I figure it out all. However, along the way, I'll have exactly what I need to do the basics, and don't need to hire someone to do it for me.

Minpunten

The analytics take a bit to dig into, sometimes. They're on so many screens, so it's hard to decipher some of the more insightful information.

Also, the workflows aren't always the most intuitive things, but simple tutorials are helping with that. It's better than most other systems.

Carolina
Carolina

Marketing automation solution.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

With the use of Drip I have been able to create targeted marketing campaigns with smart features. This has helped me a lot in my daily work.

Pluspunten

The most positive aspect is that the free plan offers comprehensive functions for companies with 100 subscribers, the creator of visual workflow is very intuitive and easy to handle, also has new integration with Facebook Custom Audiences.

Minpunten

A negative aspect is that it is intended Drip companies business customers (B2C), especially retailers.

Gustaf
Gustaf

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best alternative when building your own stack

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Does everything you want without delay. Extremely easy to setup with zapier to connect with the rest of your stack. Customer Success is also always helpful – I truly recommend this service.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, ease of set up, has all the functions you need without getting too complicated. Works as intented every time. Setting up a next meeting.

Minpunten

Dashboard isn't very useful and the total lack of conversion source distribution. Direct integration with google analytics would add a lot of value.

Chhaya
Chhaya
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Drip- Marketing Automation tool with easy user interface

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2022

Through our experience so far, Drip has been a very effective tool for both increasing sales and keeping user engaged with our product.

Pluspunten

Drip has proven to be a very effective marketing automation tool in our organization for accelerating the sales. The Drip platform make it easy to create landing pages, responsive email templates and build customer journeys.

Minpunten

Additional integration with third party tools. I hope the email builder continues to improve.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Drip has the most powerful automation to grow your bussiness

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2021

Drip is excellent platform for E-commerce business. We can create landing pages, email templates , sign up forms, workflows all at one place. We can start using drip from $19 per month.

Pluspunten

Drip automation and Workflows are best in the industry. We can download and select pre-built workflows from their library and can edit before going live. We can select any pre-built email template from their library or we can use drag and drop feature to create responsive email templates. The drag and drop feature for creating Email template is excellent.

Minpunten

The support team takes more time to solve your issue. Drip pricing goes upto $1500 per month. User interface is outdated must be redesign.

Nate
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Warning for the future..

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

Okay platform for burgeoning email marketing teams. When you need to upgrade and get more features, be careful. They completely lock you out of your account unless you pay the next month upfront. I didn't download all my contacts in advance and just expected to be able to still have access to my contacts like other platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact). Couldn't see past campaigns or performance either, so save that data too if you want to be able to look back!

Pluspunten

Clean, appealing interface and easy to navigate

Minpunten

When your subscription ends, you can't access your contacts without being forced to pay for another month upfront. No warnings of this, so be careful if you switch from them to another platform and extract all the info you want beforehand.

AJ

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Email marketing app for the price!

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

Pluspunten

If you've used any email autoresponder system in the past you know that they can be very complicated and to get the most out of the systems normally requires some behind the scenes hacking.

Drip is a refreshing alternative! Similar features and functionality as you'll find on apps that cost 5-10x the price, intuitive drag-n-drop campaign builders, amazing segmentation options and some really useful javascript extensions make this a great tool if you're focused on lead generation and then maximising your email marketing ROI.

Minpunten

The few times we've needed to contact support we've found the team to be a bit hit and miss - sometimes you get the right answer straight away, other times you need to chase and escalate.

The actual software itself is great though and thankfully we've not needed too much support so far.

David
  • Sector: E-learning

Powerful Marketing Automation Tool

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019

Might be a good news if you are running an E-commerce business. But you might want to think twice if you are not, especially now with the hefty price tag.

Pluspunten

I think this is the most flexible and powerful amongst all the marketing automation tools out there.
- easy to segment your subscribers with tag
- liquid function adding flexibilities and power to the tool.
- plenty of direct integration with many popular tools

Minpunten

They recently increased their rate while giving only a short notice to all their users (12 days if I remember correctly), not very cool. They decided to proceed ahead despite a lot of negative feedback.
Also noticing them start focusing on E-commerce store rather than blogger/ creator.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Amazing value, feature rich!

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Overall I am super happy with Drip and would recommend it to others, even those who are NOT tech savvy!

Pluspunten

Drip is a marketing automation platform, not just an email distribution system. It does so much more than send email blasts. It helps you qualify and nurture leads, leading to a better experience for your customers and you!

Minpunten

It takes a while to learn how to use all the features, specifically the rules, workflows, tags and custom fields. However, once you learn the basics, it's simple to maintain.

Caleb
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Great List Management

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018

Unbelievable customer service, fast response time, helpful videos... I just flat love this.

Pluspunten

Automated workflows for list management and adding/removing tags makes for an incredible ability to segment and automate your subscribers! Blows mailchimp out of the water!

Minpunten

There's a steep learning curve, but it's really as simple as it gets. Not a lot of good support for HTML emails, but that's okay--and they're making improvements.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Expensive but leader in market

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

By Tagging audience based on different options helps alot while desiging email campaigns. Drip is good tool but overpricing for lot of people

Pluspunten

Automation workflows of drip is the major and most powerful feature. Rules and Tags also helps to create different types of audience

Minpunten

Expensive in the market when compared to other tools and it is burden for freelancers and early stage bloggers

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Good so far

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

Pluspunten

It has integrated well with our custom website. Since we don't use shopify or anything like that, it was difficult to find a solution for email marketing that would integrate with our site. So far there have been a few hiccups, but overall I'm happy with what we are seeing.

Minpunten

I have not been impressed with the customer support I have received. Apparently, we are paying enough to get a dedicated customer success rep, but he doesn't seem to have answers to many questions I am asking. It has been mildly frustrating.

Overwogen alternatieven

HubSpot Marketing Hub
Dave
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Drip Review

Pluspunten

Uses tags & segments instead of creating multiple list so you have a person in the database once instead of multiple times like other systems

Easy to create workflows/automations and creating rules for simple tasks like adding a tag or starting or stopping a campaign.

Can have multiple lines of business under one account. I have 3 separate lists in 1 drip account

Easy to see each subscribers activity and scores

Minpunten

There doesn't appear to be a way to see who opened an email from within a campaign. You can see how many opened it as a number and a percentage of those who were sent it, but cannot drill down to see which people opened it without having to go to the individual subscriber

Support is slow, it can take many days to get a response. Even with a chat option many times no one is available to chat

Mat

Drip has saved me.

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2017

All of my clients now use Drip which gives me the massive benefit of working with every client's Drip account without having to leave my own. This must-account functionality is a life saver for me!

Pluspunten

Drip's marketing automation (i.e. workflows) give you precision control over every step of your customer's decision making journey.

Minpunten

Thee isn't a single con I can think of! If I were to really stretch into non-issues though I would say that their onscreen prompts for first time users could provide a few more details.

Roxana

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This has been our only tool for emailing from the very beginning!

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2022

We've been loyal customers ever since we started SocialBee.

We've been loyal customers ever since we started SocialBee.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to send newsletters and set workflows for different users/ leads.

Minpunten

We'd like to have the drag and drop feature for worflows.

Mike
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fantastic for your mailing list

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2021

Pluspunten

I love the tagging system. It makes it super easy to find people inside of your account. I also really enjoy the workflows

Minpunten

I wish you could split test headlines using their legacy email templates

Philipp N.
Philipp N.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good for our targeted email cadences

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018

Drip helps me to send targeted email cadences to our prospects and customers and measure if they are ready to buy/engaged with our product/content.

For us as a rather small company with a limited number of subscribers Drip is a solid solution for our email marketing needs.

Pluspunten

I like the workflow and rules capability. Also the unlimited tags and the easy integration with Salesforce and Zapier is important for me. Support is usually fast, friendly and competent.

Minpunten

Sometimes, the app could be faster. Also, there is not a preview function for one-off emails. Sometimes, it takes too long until an immediate broadcast is sent out.

DRAKE
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Drip Drip

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

Reaching a mail list of 50000 +. Could use more help when you make changes that are pretty drastic. Grateful that you're always on The Cutting Edge.

Pluspunten

Total flexibility. You can separate your prospects infinitely.

Minpunten

Very complicated to program. A person who does this for me is very intelligent and experienced. He's done a great job but it's required much time on the phone with drip.

Daniel
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use yet highly comprehensive

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018

Behavioral email campaigns are often complicated to setup with other softwares, however with Drip it's really really simple. Tracking works flawless, triggers and automations never fail. It really helps us to build complicated email marketing campaigns, yet without spending too much time as it is quick and simple to setup.

Pluspunten

Drip provides an incredibly easy-to-use and intuitive interface that is suitable for both novice and advanced email marketers. It provides all the necessary features and more, is easy to set up, and offers everything you need for your email campaign. The software was recommended to us by my good friend Andre Chaperon, who's is arguably the most significant email marketing specialist in the internet marketing industry, and so far lived up to every expectation.

Minpunten

I don't really have any cons honestly, the software works perfectly for our needs.