Drip

Automatisering van e-mailmarketing en workflowbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Drip: Epitome of excellence

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2022

We have tried using Drip for a little less than a year. We have loved the innovation that Drip bring to the marketing world. Allowing to send personalized emails and get in-depth analytics using their dashboards. They also allow you to create free account with limited accessibility to test the tool. We feel this is a good ROI tool.

Pluspunten

1. You can send email sequences and understand who opened, clicked, or subscribed to your campaign.
2. You can also get a list of emails who unsubscribed from your campaign
3. You can always add a delay between two email sequence
4. It is possible to send bulk emails using their broadcast feature

1. It is not the best when it comes to non-ecommerce category
2. They can help with a cookie to give analytics of people who visited your website
3. Pricing is on a little higher side

Antwoord van Drip

Hi Arika

Thank you so much for your informative review.

I'm very glad that you use and enjoy so many features.
We strive to deliver as much value as possible and continuously bring more to the table for advertisers, just like you.

Look out for more. ����

Best regards,
Sebastian from Drip.

Cliff
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

I can't quit Drip!

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

I love Drip. We simply have to have another email programme due to certain features that make it worth it for us but we can't do without Drip (even when we try!) because the ease of use for creation and delivery of automated email sequences, which are critical to our educational sales strategy, is second-to-none.

Pluspunten

Drip is hands down the easiest, most intuitive software for us for creating automated email sequences. The templates, along with ease of use, and integrations with all the other platforms and software we use makes it so valuable for us.

Minpunten

The lack of certain features offered by other platforms, such as tighter integration with Shopify, App, app-based notifications for things like resending non-opens etc mean that we have to double up on some software instead of solely using Drip and that is a major pain.

Ray
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Drip is for drips!

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

We use drip to reach out and connect with Jigglar users to showcase new marketing templates and let them know about upcoming training events etc. We like to connect via email with our people each day.

Sadly, Drip is totally underwhelming and getting involved was a big mistake.

Pluspunten

I like the fact you can schedule a second email that only goes to recipients that didn't open the first email. Apart from that, there are plenty of other email products around with Drip's features

Minpunten

1. The product is glitchy with lots of bugs and definitely NOT ready for market.
2. The 'error please refresh' message is constantly appearing
3. After copying and pasting or trying to set up a hyperlink, the site often freezes
4. I can only set one hyperlink per email
5. Despite following instructions like formatting images to the correct size images or justifying images to the left they still come out floating in the middle
6. Support is terrible. When a Drip support team member eventually gets back to you (usually takes days) all they do is ask dumb questions.

Keap

Redenen om voor Drip te kiezen

We wanted more features

Redenen om over te stappen op Drip

Our head of Dev did some research and thought Drip was a better product. He now realizes it aint!
Rick
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Integrations ~ So Powerful

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

Pluspunten

My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Arheer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drip is an advanced "All in one Marketing" platform

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2022

We have used Drip as a part of our marketing automation process. The tool worked well and helped us scale marketing to millions of our customers. It is a useful tool for people looking for a 360 marketing platform.

Pluspunten

Drip helps you create workflow automation. For example, you have an e-commerce store and some purchased an online good using your platform then you can easily send an automatic email for feedback of the product. It also has good visualization of month-on-month change in subscribers and people who unsubscribed. You can also check hourly open rates and based on this data set the best time to send email in future.

Minpunten

It is an expensive tool as compared to other similar products. They can work on more integrations and additional features like their alternatives.

Antwoord van Drip

Hi Arheer

Thank you for your review.

We are glad that Drip has helped you on your way to growth.

Best regards,

Sebastian from Drip

Mukesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

Pluspunten

The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

Minpunten

The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

Wells
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for tracking easy, one-off emails and campaigns

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2018

Our overall experience has been excellent. We were really pleased with the extremely high open rate of our latest Broadcast Emails. In was no hassle to upload dozens of new emails and get a message out in a hurry. We also like the integration with our CRM and with LeadPages.net.

Pluspunten

Drip has a feature called Broadcast Emails that allow you to easily compose a single email, filter the people you want to send to using tags, preview the email, send it and track the responses. We use that to send our customers quick announcements about changes in their subscription products and for reminders about upcoming events. Broadcast Emails are a great way to get started. Then you can graduate to campaigns that use a series of emails with powerful branching, follow-up and CRM integration features.

Minpunten

In our last email, the image we used looked fine in a web-based email app but was stretched in PC-based email app. I haven't followed up yet with support, but based on past experience with support, they'll have a good answer. Once you have lists of more than 5,000, Drip becomes a lot more costly than some competitors, but if you get even a slight sales edge, it is worth the difference.

Chhaya
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Drip- Marketing Automation tool with easy user interface

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2022

Through our experience so far, Drip has been a very effective tool for both increasing sales and keeping user engaged with our product.

Pluspunten

Drip has proven to be a very effective marketing automation tool in our organization for accelerating the sales. The Drip platform make it easy to create landing pages, responsive email templates and build customer journeys.

Minpunten

Additional integration with third party tools. I hope the email builder continues to improve.

Carolina

Marketing automation solution.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

With the use of Drip I have been able to create targeted marketing campaigns with smart features. This has helped me a lot in my daily work.

Pluspunten

The most positive aspect is that the free plan offers comprehensive functions for companies with 100 subscribers, the creator of visual workflow is very intuitive and easy to handle, also has new integration with Facebook Custom Audiences.

Minpunten

A negative aspect is that it is intended Drip companies business customers (B2C), especially retailers.

Gustaf

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best alternative when building your own stack

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Does everything you want without delay. Extremely easy to setup with zapier to connect with the rest of your stack. Customer Success is also always helpful – I truly recommend this service.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, ease of set up, has all the functions you need without getting too complicated. Works as intented every time. Setting up a next meeting.

Minpunten

Dashboard isn't very useful and the total lack of conversion source distribution. Direct integration with google analytics would add a lot of value.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Drip has the most powerful automation to grow your bussiness

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2021

Drip is excellent platform for E-commerce business. We can create landing pages, email templates , sign up forms, workflows all at one place. We can start using drip from $19 per month.

Pluspunten

Drip automation and Workflows are best in the industry. We can download and select pre-built workflows from their library and can edit before going live. We can select any pre-built email template from their library or we can use drag and drop feature to create responsive email templates. The drag and drop feature for creating Email template is excellent.

Minpunten

The support team takes more time to solve your issue. Drip pricing goes upto $1500 per month. User interface is outdated must be redesign.

Nate
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Warning for the future..

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

Okay platform for burgeoning email marketing teams. When you need to upgrade and get more features, be careful. They completely lock you out of your account unless you pay the next month upfront. I didn't download all my contacts in advance and just expected to be able to still have access to my contacts like other platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact). Couldn't see past campaigns or performance either, so save that data too if you want to be able to look back!

Pluspunten

Clean, appealing interface and easy to navigate

Minpunten

When your subscription ends, you can't access your contacts without being forced to pay for another month upfront. No warnings of this, so be careful if you switch from them to another platform and extract all the info you want beforehand.

AJ

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Email marketing app for the price!

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

Pluspunten

If you've used any email autoresponder system in the past you know that they can be very complicated and to get the most out of the systems normally requires some behind the scenes hacking.

Drip is a refreshing alternative! Similar features and functionality as you'll find on apps that cost 5-10x the price, intuitive drag-n-drop campaign builders, amazing segmentation options and some really useful javascript extensions make this a great tool if you're focused on lead generation and then maximising your email marketing ROI.

Minpunten

The few times we've needed to contact support we've found the team to be a bit hit and miss - sometimes you get the right answer straight away, other times you need to chase and escalate.

The actual software itself is great though and thankfully we've not needed too much support so far.

Becky
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Automation and customization are easy with Drip

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

I've been using Drip to nurture customers, bring old customers back to my funnels, segment to new funnels, and growing my businesses, as well as those of my clients.

I've tried Drip's competitors, and yet I stay with Drip, and continue to put more of my business into their capable software. Well worth the cost and I highly recommend them!

Pluspunten

The visual workflow builder for automation. This makes it easy to walk through your funnels and make sure all the steps are there and make sense for both your business rules and the customer experience.

I'm also a fan of being able to use liquid statements to customize content and functionality. This saves a ton of steps in workflows and allows for personalization, helping you convert better.

Minpunten

The subscriber profile is presented as a timeline. I would be much better served if subscribers were given a better visual presentation, more like a CRM would provide, in addition to the timeline.

• Sector: Directiekantoor

Used to Love Drip

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

I haven't ever had a bad experience with the software and it always worked as it should, but the focus from support is directed entirely toward eCommerce.

Pluspunten

I switched to using drip as a small business consultant for the visual automation, ease of use, the free account (up to 100 subscribers), CRM and contact tracking, but over time they shifted their marketing and support entirely to be used as an eCommerce CRM.

Minpunten

I am not eCommerce so while I could continue to use their software, they clearly aren't marketing or improving their software to support my needs. There are other leading CRMs and email marketing platforms that I'd recommend for someone who will not be working in an eCommerce field.

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign en MailerLite
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Drip can completely automate your Business

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2021

I ma using Drip as Email Marketing tool. With drip i am able to automate all my campaign with there powerful automation feature. I using drag and drop features for creating email templates.

Pluspunten

Drip has some best in class features for email marketing. we can handle large number of subscribers. We segment all this subscribers as per their behaviors. The User interface is neat and easy to use. Creating workflows and Automation is excellent as we get plenty of pre-built flow in Library.

Minpunten

Other digital marketing channel like WhatsApp business and app push notification are missing. We cannot re-edit workflows/automation once it is live. Reports and analytics are basics.

• Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Drip: Best overall e-mail automation platform for mid-range businesses and marketers

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Good stuff, remarkably helped my business automate transactional emails and grow. It just works.

Pluspunten

Drip is an excellent mid-grade option for marketing automation. Here's the long and short of it: Most people think they need fancy all-in-one automation solutions that include web, shopping carts, etc. But those needs are all better served by better platforms. Drip does one thing and one thing well: E-mail. This is where you really need proper automation. And the Javascript snippets allow you to properly integrate with everything else. Unless you're scaling up to the Hubspot level, Drip is your best bet for email and marketing automation.

Minpunten

The tracking links Drip uses to track user behavior have the nasty side effect of triggering virus software on some people's email programs, not even allowing them to go through links. This is a major software flaw and should be addressed.

• Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good so far

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

Pluspunten

It has integrated well with our custom website. Since we don't use shopify or anything like that, it was difficult to find a solution for email marketing that would integrate with our site. So far there have been a few hiccups, but overall I'm happy with what we are seeing.

Minpunten

I have not been impressed with the customer support I have received. Apparently, we are paying enough to get a dedicated customer success rep, but he doesn't seem to have answers to many questions I am asking. It has been mildly frustrating.

HubSpot Marketing Hub
Calvin
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Full-featured product with excellent customer support

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

I tried Drip as a way to launch an onboarding campaign for new customers for a software as a service product that I manage. It took me about an hour to get a feel for how to use the app and configure the various settings, but all the config was straightforward and I remember the help text being well-placed and well-written. I thought the documentation and tutorials I found usually answered my questions, and when I contacted support I had an excellent and helpful interaction with the support team via email.

Pluspunten

I think what I enjoyed most about Drip was that any time I had an idea of what I'd like to *try* to do with the product, I was able to do it. I also didn't have to involve our developer in order to implement the Drip snippet or to import my subscribers. The workflows and automation tools worked really well (too well, actually, as I accidentally imported way too many old customers and ended up paying too much, but that mistake was easy to correct later). The emails looked slick and I loved the reporting features.

Minpunten

I started using Drip around the same time they were rolling out a redesigned interface for creating messages, and the software seemed to have trouble remembering which interface I had chosen. This was a little while ago so I don't recall which design I preferred, but it was a little confusing to switch back and forth between the two input options. I'm sure all of that has been resolved by now though.

Jim
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Full Featured Autoresponder does it all!

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

Drip does what I need it to do. There are some integrations that I wish worked better, but I am not sure if it is on the Drip side or the other services. Overall though, it works well and requires very little input from me after the initial setup for a campaign.

Pluspunten

Many features are easy to use and they work very well without any input from me. The main console is easy to understand and the knowledge-base is full of helpful articles. Tagging and custom fields allow subscribers to be segmented with ease. Support is top-notch.

Minpunten

The workflows can tend to get a bit difficult to set up and manage. Integrating custom fields with Leadpages could use improvement.

Heather
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

WOW! So far it's amazing!

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018

Replacing MailChimp, Emma, and hopefully SalesForce IQ but that remains to be seen. It will also save us money and give us more data. Did I say it supports Tagging!

Pluspunten

Super easy to use, small learning curve even for the novice, great knowledge base. The company I work for decided to use this software and I was importing and adding our lists the same day. So much easier to use and more features than MailChimp. It goes way beyond a simple email platform. It's interface is super clean. It replaces many of our Zaps because it directly integrates with Drift. You can copy & paste your email templates from MailChimp or Emma too for easy migration. It supports tags. And I think best of all - all your contacts are in ONE list. Hard to imagine I know but once you wrap your head around it, it's fabulous.

Minpunten

So far, nothing! I've only used it for 3 weeks. I also haven't had to use Customer Support for anything yet so I can't comment on that.

Lauren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Email marketing software focused on what really matters

(1) Dynamic content for easy personalization
(2) Drag + drop workflows that are really easy to use
(3) Text-based emails for stellar delivery

Minpunten

Honestly, not much! I LOVE Drip and recommend it to every client it's right for.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Email Campaign and Workflow Software Ever.

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018

Pluspunten

There is so much that can be done with this software. A couple things that I like most are the flexibility and options in building a workflow. Triggers can be set up to remove subscribers who click a link or reply to the email. Tags can be added to subscribers to help track and organize them.

Minpunten

The price is a bit higher than other email platforms.

John
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Drip helps me to help my clients

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

My overall experience is that this software allows me to quickly support my clients and blog readers and I prefer this to my previous platform which involved monkeys!

Pluspunten

I really like the visual nature of the campaign planning.

Minpunten

Sometimes I find it a little bit complicated to use but it is not a deal breaker as I have persevered and I am successfully using it and gaining benefit.

Atilla
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Robust email marketing automation

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018

Drip enables us to send out timely emails (both marketing and transactional) to the right person on our list at the right time.

Pluspunten

First of all, customer service has been fantastic. It's also great how it can work together with a number of third-party software when needed. I also love the the feature that you can have multiple accounts on the same plan (if you own more than companies) without having to open a separate account for each.

Minpunten

At first graphical email was not a native capability but that is no longer the case.