Filteren op
Totaalscore
Bedrijfsgrootte
Gebruikte tijd

CloudEndure

Oplossing voor live gegevensmigratie en rampherstel

5 /5 (2 review) Schrijf een review!
Totaalscore
4,5
Functies
100% heeft deze app aanbevolen
Geverifieerde reviewer
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Very capable cloud migration tool

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Increased speed to migration of servers to the AWS cloud

Pluspunten

Cloudendure migration works exactly as the brochure says. There are no surprises when you standup the migrated server. This cannot be said for a lot of other similar tools.
Having used similar tools previously, Cloudendure looks to be lacking in options and parameters to change. While this is the case, everything required is there, and they have just done a really good job of stripping out anything that is not actually necessary.
The support provided for the product is fast and efficient.

Minpunten

If I was to say what I like least, it would be that it costs more than some of it's competitors. Is this actually a problem - I'd say no. I'd rather pay a little extra for the migration tool, than have to spend hours getting the migrated server to work.

Scoreverdeling

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Lisa H.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks to CloudEndure, no more downtime

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I work in IT for a very large company. Recently my company faced data loss and downtime which led to financial loss. Knowing that we had to find a solution and after some research, we found CloudEndure. With its continuous replication and on time migration, we realize we made the right decision to proceed with CloudEndure. Ever since we started using CloudEndure, we had several down times but we were up and running within minutes and our customers never knew of any issues.

Scoreverdeling