Built

• Sector: Vastgoed

Excellent PTO Tracking for Mid-Size Business

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2017

Pluspunten

Excellent value. It is very easy to use. Intuitive interface. PTO tracking allows full customization of policies and multiple policies based on length of service or employee classification. Has enough capabilities to grow with our organization.

Minpunten

Wish it had employee time tracking. Additionally, I wish it were easier to move between active and former employees. It would make sense to have a drop down with employee status rather than a multi-step filter.

Antwoord van Built

Jeffrey, thank you for the great feedback. Good news that we are close to releasing a time tracking feature! And we'll work on making it easier to move between active and former employees. Great suggestions!

Deb
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

Useful and Affordable

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2023

This program is excellent for our small company as we don't have a budget that allows for paying our HR vendor to track PTO. It's super easy to use, easy to make corrections or adjustments to, and we never have complaints from staff on it.

Pluspunten

This program is easy to use. We have a wide range of technical skill on our team and even the less talented staff find this easy to learn and use.

Minpunten

One feature that would be helpful is to be able to make requests into the next year and pull the PTO from the correct bucket. We have carry-over time (from the previous year) that expires in the current year, and then the current year time that will roll over into the carry-over bucket, and should be used first. So if someone wants to take time off in January of next year, we have to wait until January to request it. Also not sure if this program automatically clears out carry-over that expires and replaces it with current year time that is left over.

Antwoord van Built

Hi, Deb Thanks for leaving us a review! We are so happy the system has been easy to use for your whole team!

We would love to discuss your current setup in more depth as I believe we may have a better solution for you in this specific scenario. You can reach out to [email protected] for more information. Thank you!

Tim
Tim
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Built for Teams Limited

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

The software is adequate but noting special and it's lack of integration with other HR functions lessen it's value.

Pluspunten

It was great for managing and reviewing PTO time and it had a clean and sleek look. It did what it needed to do

Minpunten

It's other features at least in my company were very limited and it was frustrating to have to log into a separate system for different HR purposes.

Antwoord van Built

Tim, thanks for this candid review. Although we're bummed to read that you weren't 100% happy with our product, we do appreciate you being willing to share your feedback.

It sounds like your organization wasn't taking full advantage of all of our HR features, which is unfortunate. We can understand that having to login to different systems for different things makes extra work for you, so perhaps utilizing the rest of our features could have helped alleviate that. We've worked hard to make an integrated HR system that covers a broad range of HR needs, but at some point if a company only chooses to use a small portion of our system, it's tough to avoid the "separate systems" problem that you've identified.

Thank you again for your review!

Jennifer
  • Sector: Publiceren

Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2023

We use this to track all of our PTO. We have multiple categories we allow our employees to use, and BFT accommodates all of them, which I haven't found in other software.

Pluspunten

My favorite aspect of BFT is its ease of use. From an admin perspective, it's easy to set up accounts and make changes, and our employees never ask questions about how to do something.

Minpunten

I think it would be convenient to allow employees to cancel their requests.

Antwoord van Built

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you for your feedback! I love hearing that Built has been so user-friendly!

We actually do have a setting that does allow employees to cancel their requests. To learn more, please reach out to [email protected]. Thanks!

Rich
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Rich's review

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2023

Pluspunten

Ease of use for employees and approvers. Setup was also very easy.

Minpunten

Trouble canceling approved time off. Also, had some issues after the first year with approvals all of a sudden going to the wrong approver.

Antwoord van Built

Hi Rich! Happy to see that Built has been able to help meet your needs! We'd love to provide further assistance with canceling time off and help you troubleshoot why requests might have gone to the wrong approver. Can you reach out with more details to [email protected]? Thank you!

Laura
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2024

Overall, we love Built for Teams, it's easy for everyone to use whether they are employees or managers.

Pluspunten

We love Built For Teams, it helps us track our team's personal information and salaries. We are easily able to share payroll stubs and track PTO with setup alerts for all applicable managers.

Minpunten

We have unlimited PTO but still need people to submit for requests when taking off. We have not quite figured out how to have unlimited PTO without just updating the numbers constantly.

Antwoord van Built

Hi Laura! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you've enjoyed Built so much.

I would like to point out that we do have an Unlimited PTO policy type that may be much more beneficial for you in automatically tracking the number of hours taken. This can be submitted without the need for manager approval if desired.

If you would like additional information on setting this up for your organization, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Thanks!

Nicole
  • Sector: Textiel

Nice program

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2023

Pluspunten

It is user friendly and allows me to view the calendar in a way that makes things simple for our company.

Minpunten

It doesnt connect to my payroll system. That would be neat if it could.

Antwoord van Built

Hi Nicole! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you find the platform simple to use! We would love to know who you use for payroll. You can reach out to [email protected]. We cannot guarantee implementation, but are always looking for how best to improve the experience for all of our customers. Thank you!

Tammy
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

The ease of Built for Teams

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2024

Pluspunten

It is easy for employees to request for Paid Time Off. they just log in and put in their request.

Minpunten

I have not ran into and issues. It has all been great.

Antwoord van Built

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you've had such a great experience! If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Karen
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Easy To Use And Track Time Off

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2024

It does not take an IT degree to add employees, maintain, or approve time off. The reminders are great with on-click approvals. My employees find it very easy to request time off.

Pluspunten

Setting up new employees is very easy. Adjustments to accruals, adding time off, and reviewing available hours is not complicated but still comprehensive.

Minpunten

The dropdowns could use a bit of a rewrite.

Antwoord van Built

Hi, Karen! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! I'm so glad the system has been comprehensive but has maintained easy use for your employees!

I'd love to better understand the rewrite suggestions that you have for rewrites on our dropdown menus. Could you reach out to [email protected]? Any additional feedback on how to improve our customers' experience is much appreciated.

Kayla
Kayla
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

BFT Review

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

I enjoy the software for the most part but I wish these changes would be made.

I enjoy the software for the most part but I wish these changes would be made.

Pluspunten

The easy functionality for our employees. They are able to log-in and request time off/put in for sick time, etc. It is helpful because it isn't something I have to manually enter anymore.

Minpunten

I dislike the request process. I would prefer that it would allow you to go down to the minute so it's easier tracked. I would also prefer it had the option to mark for tardiness. I use the unpaid tab for that but you have to modify the balance every time.

I also dislike that you cannot modify something once it's put in/date passed. I shouldn't have to e-mail for adjustments - I should be able to change them as I'm the admin.

Antwoord van Built

Thanks for the feedback, Kayla! First, I have great news that we just added support for by-the-minute requests. We'll reach out to you to show you how to enable that new setting! Second, we're also working on improving the process for modifying historical data. We should have some updates in the near future that will help make that process easier. Thanks for being our customer!

Katie
  • Sector: Automotive

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018

You guys have done or worked with me to figure out the best solutions to my problem. I wish the software was more personalized or had the options to personalize more but you listen to your customers and I appreciate that.

Pluspunten

Its very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and they always respond in a timely manner

Minpunten

I'm not able to personalize per role. Like all level two managers see this, level one this, level three this.
I would like to be able to personalize the calendar more as far as black out dates vs days we cant have any techs off but can still have office roles off. We are a body shop and only have fill ins for specific roles. I wish when I changed someones job title it automatically changed them to the group they are in. For example: If we have a DA Tech that moves to a team. I can select that he is moving to Reassembly Jr and the group i made would update his hrs to 10 hrs PTO time when requested, it would remove him from the DA Tech group he was in and add him to the Reassembly group, etc. It would make it a lot easier to sync everything to one.

Antwoord van Built

Katie, we really appreciate your feedback. I know your organization has had some unique needs, based on the type of work you do and the way your organization is structured. We'll keep working with you to try to find ways to meet your unique needs!

Colin
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Built For Teams brought order to our PTO policy chaos

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

We're a small eCommerce company with a headcount of 15. When the team was smaller, paid time-off wasn't being tracked which led to concerns about abuse of the policy and a lack of transparency around who would be out of the office and when. It became necessary to put a tool in place to better handle PTO requests and tracking, but a traditional HRIS would have been overkill for a company our size.

Built For Teams allowed me to implement a robust, yet easy-to-use system that didn't cause any headaches for employees and gave managers greater visibility over when each member of their team would be unavailable.

Pluspunten

- The UI incorporates best practices so very little training is needed to get new users comfortable with the system; the user experience is very logical.
- The shared calendar can be set to allow employees and managers to view others' approved PTO dates to ensure adequate coverage before a new PTO request is made.

Minpunten

- The system can be used to warehouse a lot of employee data that we don't keep in Built (tax info, direct deposit info, benefits data not related to PTO) and the inclusion of those fields can sometimes cause confusion for new employees.

Antwoord van Built

Thanks a million for this detailed feedback, Colin! Knowing that our product is bringing some order to your PTO processes is great to hear. Thank you for the feedback regarding the additional, unneeded fields too. It's helpful to hear things like this and it definitely influences our product development roadmap going forward!

Lorrie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Just right fit

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

Prior to Built for Teams, we used shared google docs, various spreadsheets and random conversations to keep track of our hiring progress. BfT has been a great place to hold all of our hiring data all in one place. We can easily move candidates from one job to another, as well as have access to historic applications.
The customer service for this software is outstanding, and if we've ever had an issue, question or need, they are quick to respond and solve any problems, even if it meant re-writing some of the software. Outstanding!

Pluspunten

The Built for Teams platform is exactly the right size and fit for our current stage of development; it allows for multiple users, clear communication between hiring team members, and clear progression through our outlined process.

Minpunten

The only feature that I could remotely describe as liking least is that I'd like a better way to move jobs around in the archive, so that current jobs are on top.

Antwoord van Built

Wow, thanks for the stellar review! We consider ourselves lucky to have had you for a customer these several years and it's great to read that you feel the same. Thank you also for the feedback on improving the ability to reorder job postings. We'll get to work on making that easier to do!

Michelle
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Built for Teams makes office scheduling a breeze

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020

Pluspunten

Very easy to see when someone in the office is already scheduled off and is also very easy to schedule time off

Minpunten

There are limits. Like if you need to leave for the day at 3:15, you have to select either 3 or 3:30. Also we work 7 1/2 hour days so if I schedule off 1/2 a day, it doesn't always calculate the right amount of time out.

Antwoord van Built

Michelle, thank you for you feedback and review! We obviously love hearing that Built for Teams is making scheduling time off a breeze! In reference to your time increment feedback, Built for Teams actually has ability to allow for time off request in 1 min, 15 min, 30 min, and half day increments. Each company gets to configure this setting. If your half day requests aren't calculating correctly, the value of each day on your schedules may need be adjusted which is something your company admin can do. Our support team would be happy to assist in configuring any of these settings. Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer and for leaving a review!

Laura

Great way to manage PTO!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018

Pluspunten

As a school, we struggled for years to accurately manage and track the many, many requests for personal, professional, or sick time. Built for Teams was game-changing for us--for the teachers making the requests, for the administrators approving the requests, and for the HR and accounts managers reconciling PTO at the end of each year. It's effortlessly effective.

Minpunten

I wish we could program BFT to automatically notify our HR manager upon each approval.

Antwoord van Built

Laura, you've been a customer for years now, and for that we thank you! We do have a feature that allows notifications of approved time off. I'll reach out to you directly to help you set that up. Thank you so much for being our customer and for posting this review!

Adrienne

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

Built For Teams allows us to be able to submit time off "at our leisure," have our supervisor review the time off and approve it "at their leisure" and is then prompt to let us know that our time off has been approved. It is much easier and more efficient than other software programs I have used.

Pluspunten

The software is extremely easy to use. With a few simple clicks, someone can complete the process of taking requested time off.

Minpunten

There is anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

Antwoord van Built

We appreciate the review, Adrienne! You've been a customer for several years now so it's great to read that you're still so happy with our product after all this time. We love having happy customers!

Anish
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great software to track employees' remote and PTO days

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

Pluspunten

I love having a single place to request remote and vacation days as well as see when other team members will be remote or out of the office. It is equally as useful to see how much time I have PTO time I have remaining in a given year.

Minpunten

There's nothing I don't like about this software, but if anything, it would be nice to have additional features like having a place to view current HR policies.

Antwoord van Built

Anish thank you for taking time to leave us such a great review! Built for Teams is clearly providing your team with better communication and planning and we are glad you are enjoying the ease of knowing your time off balance at any given time! In reference to being able to view current HR policies, Built for Teams does have a Benefits section that is available based upon individual company settings, where different policies and benefits can be listed and viewed. Again, this is based upon individual company settings. We thank you for being a valued customer and for your feedback!

John
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

Highly Satisfied

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019

Simplified our process for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Simplified our process for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Pluspunten

Ease of use for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Minpunten

Minor inability for employees to cancel scheduled time away after it has already been approved.

Antwoord van Built

Hi John! Thanks for this kind review. It's great to see that "ease of use" is a major pro of using our system. We like hearing that!

Regarding employees canceling approved time off, we actually do have a setting that allows you to enable that. Some customers want to allow it, some don't, so we support both!

If you'll reply to this message we'll help you get that setting changed if you'd like.

Gregg
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Use of Built for Teams

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019

We have a much better idea of who, when and where of our employees.

We have a much better idea of who, when and where of our employees.

Pluspunten

The calendar view of people being off. I can look at just my team or any other departments to allow for future planning of meetings or projects.

Minpunten

Limited to amount of administrators foe separate individuals.

Antwoord van Built

Gregg, thank you for taking time to review Built for Teams! We are so happy to hear the software has allowed you to better visualize your team and be able to more effectively plan. In response to amounts of administrators, Built for Teams actually allows an unlimited amount of administrators in the system. That being said, if there is something we can assist you with in better utilizing this feature for your specific organization, please let us know as we would be happy to help!

Brian
  • Sector: Administratie

Great PTO Tracking Tool

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

Built for Teams has been a huge time saver. What use to take a few hours a month maintaining a spreadsheet has been cutdown to less than 15 minutes approving time off requests.

Pluspunten

This tool is very easy to setup and maintain. Employees are able to track their PTO balance. Before Built for Teams we were using a spreadsheet to track employee PTO balances.

Minpunten

I would like to see them add a few more reports and make report generation a little easier.

Antwoord van Built

This is a stellar review and we thank you so much for that Brian! We love hearing that Built for Teams is saving you so much time and energy. We also appreciate your feedback about adding even more reports. We are continually working to update and improve so we will take your suggestion to heart. Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Emily
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Built for Teams for Non-Profits

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

This is solving the issue of having someone track all employees paid time off.

This is solving the issue of having someone track all employees paid time off.

Pluspunten

Built for teams is one of the best software inventions. Instead of using wonky systems, such as Excel spreadsheets, you can track employees (and your) paid time off, sick time, etc.

Minpunten

I don't have anything negative to say about Built for Teams, it's insanely easy to use, I suggest it to all HR managers.

Antwoord van Built

Emily, thank you SO much for this review of Built for Teams! Hearing how much our product has helped your organization makes our day. We're probably going to print this out and read it every day when we come into work because it really does put a smile on our faces. :)

Thank you for being our customer!

Zil
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good Value for your money but bery basic

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018

Built for teams is helping our team submit PTO requests. Its a simple and well laid out product but doesn't have many bells and whistles. It is a good product for the cost.

Pluspunten

The Software is easy to use and visually appealing. It gives just the basics.

Minpunten

It does not provide much functionality for rolling over excess PTO to be used in another year or other more complex situations that may arise regarding benefits.

Antwoord van Built

Zil, thanks for your review! Built for Teams actually does support rolling over excess PTO from year to year. Can we help you get that policy setting configured? And if there are any other complex situations you'd like to address let's discuss those. Our product is quite flexible!

Candy
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders

Very Useful

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018

I've been managing BTF for my company for about 2 yrs now. At first it felt a bit overwhelming but once I started using more often, I no longer feel that way. Any time I have a question or issue, customer support is quick to reply and takes care of those issues. I never feel hesitant to email them because reps have always been friendly and helpful.

Pluspunten

Lots of options, customer service replies quickly, easy to learn to use

Minpunten

While professional looking, the look of the website is a bit dull.

Antwoord van Built

Thanks for this helpful feedback, Candy! Regarding the look of the product, we'll admit we're minimalists and fans of keeping the design basic so that it doesn't interfere with ease of use. But, it's helpful to know that you wish it was a bit more exciting! We'll take that feedback to heart! Thanks for being such a great customer these several years. We'll keep doing our very best to support you and to make sure our product is making your life easier.

Jamie
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Except for Time Intervals

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

Pluspunten

I like the fact that I can see all of my time off requests in one place.

Minpunten

I do not like the current requested time intervals setup. Right now it is set to only 30 minute intervals but I feel like it would be more helpful - at a minimum - to have 15 minute intervals. The best solution would be 5 minute intervals for requesting time off for late arrivals or early departures as those things can vary.

I would also like the functionality to schedule things farther out past my "bank" of time available as things like vacations, etc. can be scheduled way in advance.

Antwoord van Built

Thank you so much for your review and feedback Jamie! So happy you like having all of your requests in one place! In reference to time intervals or increments, Built for Teams actually has the ability to allow employees to take time off in either 1-minute increments, 15-minute increments, 30-minute increments, or in half-day increments. Each individual company configures their settings to determine which increment is preferred for their method of tracking time off. I would also like to let you know that you actually can schedule vacations etc as far out as you would like. Simply because your current policy year only shows the current year, you can still go ahead and request time off and it will show in your Current Requests section of your profile. We hope that helps to clarify a few things for you and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer!

Jake
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018

time tracking is great

time tracking is great

Pluspunten

ease of use & cost. Also like the ability to view reports.

Minpunten

Ability to edit if a mistake was made. It would be nice to have 10 minutes or so to edit.

Antwoord van Built

Thanks, Jake! Glad to hear our product works so well for your company. Regarding the ability to edit mistakes, do you mind responding and giving us a bit more detail about that? We really value your feedback and would like to make sure we know how we can improve things for you!