TrueCommerce EDI Solutions reviews

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

4,3 (514)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor elektronische gegevensuitwisseling en e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Michael
Michael

Good EDI Partners

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2018

Allowed us to integrate our EDI products into our ERP system with customers that require it.

Pluspunten

Di Central provides a good service for small companies looking to integrate with in house software or process EDI Documents via the web.

Minpunten

Working with the company to add new partners sometimes takes a very long time. Other than this, once things are set up they work great.

Pauline

Good to Great Product

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

The integration between True Commerce and our Accounting Package - NetSuite. Not having to manually enter Sales Orders/Customer PO's is a massive time saver along with not having to manually create an ASN.
Again, Customer Support - fabulous

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Somewhat intuitive. Customer Support is outstanding.

Minpunten

Still glitches with printing UCC labels. That is a bit frustrating.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not enterprise grade solution.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018

We are a large multi national corp with 3 divisions, and approx 50 trading partners, using Dynamics GP as an ERP.
Integration and transition:
We have been trying for almost a year to get up and running. The teams are inexperienced and have never encountered a company our size. Things that work yesterday don't work today. Programmers are overwriting each other, and there are no standards for how stuff is done. There is no project plan, source code control, issue tracking, or anything else that is standard for a project this size. The response time is days not hours, and many issues they ignore hoping they go away. They have not encountered many of our scenarios which are standard for any company our size.

The software:
There are two parts to the solution, one is the web based portal the other is the GP Integration. The web based as a standalone solution is slow and cumbersome, but basically works most of the time. However, the "Raw EDI" is not truly that, there is very poor reporting, and no integration verification.
On the GP side, it many times does not work, doesn't produce the expected results, and "loses" transactions. Being multi-company, many transactions overwrite each other and causes loss of transaction data. The export is slow, ie; I exported 3000+ ASN's and that took 3.5 hrs. There is little in logging and visibility to what is happening behind the scenes.

Pluspunten

We were promised the world and got delivered peanuts.

Minpunten

Does not work consistently, implementation team is incompetent.

Linda
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Solutions!

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2024

Pluspunten

Custokmer Service, when ever we have an issue that we can not figure out. They have the best customer service team that will go above and beyond to help you figure out the issue that you are having.

Minpunten

Ido not believe I have any cons regarding TrueCommerce. I have never had an issue that they could not resolve.

Kevin
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

DiCentral Web Forms, Integration and Support

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

Very positive experience so far. NOCO has been partnered with DiCentral for a little over a year and we have been able to add more than 10 trading partners to the system, 4 of which will be integrated with our ERP.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, integrates with SAP ByDesign, connections to many trading partners already exist so there is less time getting set up with new customers for our company.

Minpunten

Takes a little time to get used to the navigation screens.

Antwoord van TrueCommerce

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to review DiCentral. Appreciate your feedback and all the details you provided.

Jenna

12/2019 Trimax Review

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Pluspunten

Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Minpunten

Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Redenen om voor TrueCommerce EDI Solutions te kiezen

User interface/online accessibility, quicker exchange of data

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Probably mostly based on price given we only had a few trading partners at the time
Joshua

Great Product Great Price with Fantastic Support

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2023

I love using TC. I have been using TC for many years with multiple companies, with many different sizes. My current company uses TC for 80 partners for different channels. Their support and functionality sets the bar.

Pluspunten

I love the visibility and ability to monitor your system, to monitor orders, and even make changes as needed. Their support though makes life easy as an IT Professional to ensure that orders are flowing. EDI is the lifeblood of any new business, and as result without a functioning EDI, issues will arise. TC is not set it and forget it, but it is set is and watch it. I equate TC to smoking meat. You put it in, watch it carefully, and enjoy the ride.

Minpunten

The only issue I have with TC is the lack of ability to automate connections and information into ERP for item information. Meaning that when a change happens in NetSuite, you have to update every trading partner. But with the future, they are looking to amend this.

Shari
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

Customer Care

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2024

It's always a pleasure to work with your team!

It's always a pleasure to work with your team!

Pluspunten

Your customer care department is always extremely helpful. Not only do they help to resolve our issues they have always taken the time to educate us on different issues.

Minpunten

Occasionally tickets can take a few days to be answered.

SAP Customer Experience
James
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Why sign up for Truecommerce?

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2023

Truecommerce have been our EDI partners for most of our retail partners. everything goes through their platform. and they respond quickly if an issue arise.

Minpunten

none so far and hopefully not in the future

Margaret
Margaret

True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

They provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier
All our needs are being met.

Pluspunten

We have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved

Vicki
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Fulfills our needs

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

Pluspunten

The ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator

Minpunten

There are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable

Rebecca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017

This software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce.
Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.

Pluspunten

I called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating.
I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful.
Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon or talked over my head. I never felt uncomfortable for not knowing about the topic. I have worked with multiple people from sales, integration, technical support and marketing and everyone provides the best positive energy and assistance.
I also love their software application. Through the integration process I was empowered to learn the software so that I could make edits and changes as needed. Before True Commerce I would have to call in to our EDI vendor for every error or challenge. It would sometimes take hours or even a day or two to get our application fixed. This stopped our business from running. Now, with True Commerce, I have been able to identify the errors and fix some of them myself. I have made the fix in minutes versus waiting for tech support. However, if I do need tech support, I can call True Commerce and have assistance in minutes.
I look back at the past 4 years of our partnership and it amazes me how much they have taught me. My company is now reviewing new ways that EDI can help our company. They are a great company. A great choice!

Steve

Love the Value True Commerce Gives

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Minpunten

Would like a bit more automation with our ERP software

Redenen om voor TrueCommerce EDI Solutions te kiezen

Cost and Ease of use

Overgestapt van

Cost and Ease of use
Theresa

Excellent Customer Service and Features

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Pluspunten

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Minpunten

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

I was not involved in that decision.
Scott
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Does the basics of EDI

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019

Pluspunten

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Minpunten

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines.

A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Amy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Pluspunten

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Minpunten

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Tabak

True Commerce EDI Solutions

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

We deal with high volume customers in our business so utilizing a software system like True Commerce EDI Solutions allows us to manage out time more efficiently. Rarely do we have any changes to make to our EDI mapping once the customer has been established, so the process flows very soothly.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of receiving and transmitting EDI files from and to customers. It is also so very time saving to have the ability to transfer orders directly into Quickbooks. When you're dealing with a large customer like Walmart or McLane, you can receive and process large orders quickly.

Minpunten

I have experienced issues with mapping which can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. It's best to have EDI pros on either side of the transaction to help it flow smoother when issues pop up.

John

Best EDI Solution For Our Business

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2018

True Commerce has been incredible for our business. They were patient with us as we transitioned business systems over to a new ERP. The integration with our new system is incredible; it takes full advantage of the capabilities of EDI.

Pluspunten

We decided to reevaluate out EDI systems a couple of years ago after our provider failed to meet our expectations on an integration project. We happened upon True Commerce and were not only impressed with the functionality, but also we shocked by the affordability and price!

Minpunten

Their support structure is a little difficult to navigate. If you are in a trading partner implementation phase, you can't get support from one of their support agents. You have to wait to speak with an implementation specialist.

Jeff

Small Company EDI

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019

Very good people

Very good people

Great Support
Easy of use
Breath of offering with EDI partners

Weak on WMS
No Picking with scanners
Historical Inventory not good.

Al
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Very disorganized company

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2023

You send an email - and then you may get a respond but nothing will change only e-mail you can't talk with anybody in this company - they are not professional and they do not understand how their own system works

Pluspunten

Unfortunately, 5 years ago when I join our company, they have chosen Truecommerce

Minpunten

nothing - Before I join the company 5 years ago our company had this EDI software - I would not use this company

Melissa
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fast, easy and reliable EDI solution! I love it!

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018

The greatest benefit to utilizing DI Central as my EDI provider is the ease of use, and their reliability. I have found the customer support team to be prompt with the response when needed!
I have never experienced any down time or missed transmissions with DI Central. They are an outstanding EDI provider!

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use the most about the DI Central software. We haven't experienced any down time utilizing DI Central. It is very reliable and consistent!

Minpunten

Does DI Central have integration with Quick Books capabilities. That would be an asset! I would like to see more integratoin with my internal programs so that the processing of orders could be more seemless.

Rivka

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Pluspunten

Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Minpunten

For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

TAMMY
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great entry point for those new to EDI

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

The software basics are very good, user interface is very good. Setup for a new customer is not timely, and tech support for complicated import/export can take weeks to resolve.
I would recommend this for small business/new to EDI, but perhaps not for those with more complicated needs.
It is a good value for what you get.

Pluspunten

TrueCommerce is an easy entry point for those new to EDI - the software is easy to administer, and easy for daily users. Tech support is pretty good. TrueCommerce can handle more complicated situations, and import/export to any ERP or accounting software.

Minpunten

If you don't use the basic turn-around, or Sage ERP, then you will have to use their tech to set up the export/import. Turn-around time for those projects, while not bad as tech support goes, it is not good enough for your customers! This is a source of frustration.
Their setup team is even slower than tech support.

Leslie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use.

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Pluspunten

It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Minpunten

Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

Bob
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Bob Review

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2024

Very positive. The solution works very well for our users.

Very positive. The solution works very well for our users.

Ease of use - Good reporting features -

Minpunten

I had a problem with support when trying to get an issue resolved. Took far longer than it should have.