TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Software voor elektronische gegevensuitwisseling en e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

• Klantenondersteuning

TrueCommerce takes the complications of EDI and simplifies it.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

Pluspunten

The best thing about TrueCommerce is their support. You are never on your own. If you run into a snag or are uncertain of how to proceed, customer service is only a phone call away.

Minpunten

Once you understand how it works, TrueCommerce is fairly straightforward. However, onboarding resources could be highlighted and made more readily available to jumpstart your step into the EDI world.

David
  • Sector: Groothandel

Supply side user

Ease of use and integration . Good customer service. Knowledge of staff

Minpunten

Some screens not user friendly . A little cumbersome at times

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Better integration and ease of transaction manager
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Ain't the True Commerce I once knew

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2021

They are the very BEST is sending bills for services that they never provided, and the worst to get you on board.
If I had the choice/opportunity, I would dump them in a heartbeat.

It is SUPPOSED to be "seamless" from EDI to ERP
and it might be IF you can get TC to actually take the time to make it work

Minpunten

While in theory the software IS good, the lack of co-operation, concern, care, service, from True Commerce is abhorrent. I'm over 8 months from signing on an not a single partner is working anywhere near acceptable level.

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

I knew them to be a much better service company. very attentive and quick turnaround. Little did I know what a metamorphosis True Commerce has gone through in the last few years. From god to bad, and from bad to worse. They have very little to go to get from worse to worst.
Margaret

True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

They provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier
All our needs are being met.

Pluspunten

We have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great EDI Provider

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

The team at TrueCommerce has been top notch. They have helped us with are setup and testing. Any issue that arise are quickly fixed. They have really done a great job.

Pluspunten

The ability to easily change EDI settings is what truly set TrueCommerce apart. Their platform gives the user the power to easily make changes that had to handled by a dedicated EDI team at previous companies and other platforms.

Minpunten

It really is a great product and I it is just so much better then what we had before.

Jim
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy to use, Great Support

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017

Pluspunten

We switched to True Commerce from another provider. The process was simple. The implementation team took lead. They worked with our trading partners on your behalf. Simple. After onboarding a few partners, we started onboarding our own partners. The mapping is easy. After a year on the system I transferred the EDI management back to the business. They are now able to manage and maintain all EDI with little to no IT needs.

Minpunten

We have a couple accounts with True Commerce. This seems to cause an issue with creating and managing users. (Hosted Solution)

Very helpful with mapping any field I need in Quickbooks

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017

Not having to manually enter orders

Pluspunten

QuickBooks Integration, simple to navigate Transaction Manager, excellent customer support. Adding new Trading Partners is mostly hassle free.

Minpunten

Add-on's are needed to get full functionality with drop ship customers. New Transaction Manager is not formatted for mobile use.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best EDI Solution Available!

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

Overall an A- EDI Provider with a Great Interface and Good Customer Service!

Pluspunten

This is the easiest and best EDI platform to work with that we have tried. Customer service is fantastic to.

Minpunten

Their call center is in Taiwan and sometimes it is hard to understand the person of the other line.

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love this software and would definitely recommend!

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018

Easy data exchange between our company and our trading partners.

Pluspunten

We have always had phenomenal customer support with the software. I like that we can use the same system with multiple different trading partners. I like that everything is kept in one place and stored efficiently.

Minpunten

Two things. I don't like that I have to use internet explorer on a PC to use all of the features. I would love to be able to use other browsers and possibly in the future a Mac to use the system. Second, I don't think the website is very user friendly. Once I learned the in's and out's of the system I had it down, but training new people is often difficult.

• Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Shipping Coordinator

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

Most of our customers use EDI now so it makes things so much easier when all the data entry is all in one place.

Pluspunten

Its forgiving for the most part, If a mistake is made it can be removed to the "trash" and redone.

Minpunten

I'm not sure if its the format from the customer or if its within EDI's software but when printing customers preferred pallet or carton labels, they have to be adjusted and reprinted multiple times to get them right.

David
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

A winning partnership

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

Pluspunten

There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

Minpunten

There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

• Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use but customer service needs work

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

This system automates our billing for a large key customer. Software system works well although about once every 3 months needs to be "reconnected" with quickbooks. This is fairly easy to do but frustrating the first few times because I didn't know how to do it on my own and customer service was not available.

Pluspunten

The software is set up similar to email with and inbox, outbox, sent etc. Fairly intuative and toom almost now training to start using. I think the cost is inline with other providers.

Minpunten

I have had a few bumps along the way with the implementation, customer service and sales team. When I oringally signed up the sales team told me I could use the system with one of my customers but that wasnt true. After quite a long time and a lot of follow up they did give me my money back. This year we changed from quickbooks desktop to online so we had to go through the implementation of the Truecommerce EDI software all over again. The implementation specialist over looked a key step in the processes causing a delay of about a month in the implemation. I ended up sending hundreds of transactions that failed due to this oversight. Truecommerce still charged me for these failed transactions which I felt was unfair. I spent 3 months following up with cuatomer service to try to get a refund. I did finally get a refund but it shouldn't have taken that long or required that level of follow up on my part.

Theresa

Excellent Customer Service and Features

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Pluspunten

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Minpunten

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

I was not involved in that decision.
Amy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Pluspunten

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Minpunten

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Craig
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Couldn't Be Happier

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019

Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Minpunten

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

Redenen om over te stappen op TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

User Friendliness and customer service.
John

Best EDI Solution For Our Business

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2018

True Commerce has been incredible for our business. They were patient with us as we transitioned business systems over to a new ERP. The integration with our new system is incredible; it takes full advantage of the capabilities of EDI.

Pluspunten

We decided to reevaluate out EDI systems a couple of years ago after our provider failed to meet our expectations on an integration project. We happened upon True Commerce and were not only impressed with the functionality, but also we shocked by the affordability and price!

Minpunten

Their support structure is a little difficult to navigate. If you are in a trading partner implementation phase, you can't get support from one of their support agents. You have to wait to speak with an implementation specialist.

Cyd
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Use between the new and old formats

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

the customer service representatives are always helpful and understanding of the situation needing to be resolved

Pluspunten

Not much with the lack of training available. Your customer service is wonderful, but with a question to individual questions needed in a time constraint along with the wait time, it does not assist with out immediate needs.

Minpunten

The new format is difficult to use especially when needing to print labels for shipping. Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time. It seems there are more steps in the new format.

Nereida

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My experience has been very good. Interface is user friendly and customer service is great.

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017

Pluspunten

It is user friendly. Love that I can set up my items. I also love that the new transaction manager does not run on silverlight. However, I seem to be having some trouble printing labels on the new transaction manager, so I am still using the old one. I will eventually get around to contacting customer service for some help on printing labels on the new TM. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Minpunten

What i like least is that it runs on Silverlight. That software has very limited compatibility with different browsers. I have only been able to successfully use it with Internet Explorer and IE is not my browser of choice.

Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good but can be great

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Pluspunten

Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Minpunten

Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok.

Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

TAMMY
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great entry point for those new to EDI

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

The software basics are very good, user interface is very good. Setup for a new customer is not timely, and tech support for complicated import/export can take weeks to resolve.
I would recommend this for small business/new to EDI, but perhaps not for those with more complicated needs.
It is a good value for what you get.

Pluspunten

TrueCommerce is an easy entry point for those new to EDI - the software is easy to administer, and easy for daily users. Tech support is pretty good. TrueCommerce can handle more complicated situations, and import/export to any ERP or accounting software.

Minpunten

If you don't use the basic turn-around, or Sage ERP, then you will have to use their tech to set up the export/import. Turn-around time for those projects, while not bad as tech support goes, it is not good enough for your customers! This is a source of frustration.
Their setup team is even slower than tech support.

Joseph
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Tool to Support our EDI Requirements

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2017

EDI with customers. True Commerce has allowed us to integrate seamlessly with our much larger customers in a professional, cost effective manner.

Pluspunten

Software has great flexibility (mapping) to allow for many different scenarios both on your end and that of your customer. Great integration with my back end software (Sage 50). Customer support is excellent! Generally very responsive and capable. Reps are knowledgeable, but also have access to higher levels of support when needed (and not afraid to use the resource). Very satisfied overall. Excellent value!

Minpunten

My only complaint would be that customer service occasionally takes longer than desired to respond to questions or problems. This was only an issue on a couple of instances where we had complex implementation errors... it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I felt like I had to be persistent to keep progressing.

Leslie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use.

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Pluspunten

It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Minpunten

Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

Scott

Could not ask for a Better EDI partner

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017

Pluspunten

True Commerce's web based EDI platform fully integrated with our ERP and website back end NEXTERNAL. Easily handles our order volume of 200 + orders a week. We no longer spend hours entering orders it is done in a matter of minutes. New trading partners are easy to add. True Commerce and Highjump on constantly making improvements and taking this product to the next level.

Minpunten

Web based transaction manager required silverlight to run. When new version is released this problem should go away.

Ann
  • Sector: Administratie

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Pluspunten

The best part of using TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is how easy it is to setup. Once setup minimal change have been needed.
All customization were very easy to update with wonderful help from the support department.

Minpunten

The only challenge with TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 was the cost for the volume of transactions we process.

Jose
  • Sector: Administratie

True Commerce Review

Pluspunten

the old Transaction Manager version software the easy process to find the Transaction, the new Transaction Manager is hard is hard to find the transsaction.

Minpunten

Updates with out notice, when you update the templates and you try to do something the template not work and need call Customer Service to fix it. One day work good the next day don't because the updates.