Pipefy

4,6 (311)
Schrijf een review!
Lean workflow en business process management (BPM)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Torey
Torey
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2017

Pluspunten

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Minpunten

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Antwoord van Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Matheus
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Minpunten

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Rogerio
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Profitto & Pipefy

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pluspunten

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Minpunten

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Ewa
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Client Onboarding Tool with Email Marketing Capabilities

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2024

Pluspunten

Pipefy offers a wide array of tools on one dashboard from email marketing, HR to collaboration features.

Minpunten

I haven’t customized all features due to lack of available tutorials.

Ramón David
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pluspunten

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Minpunten

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Paulo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Minpunten

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Reginaldo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Minpunten

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira , Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

EVA
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great process management software!

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pluspunten

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Minpunten

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Alexandre
Alexandre
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pluspunten

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Minpunten

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Complete and highly customisable

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pluspunten

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Minpunten

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Henrique
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good value, but can be improved

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pluspunten

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Minpunten

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Carlos

Discovering a new world.

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made...

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pluspunten

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.
Jennifer
  • Sector: Groothandel

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Minpunten

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Gordon
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

Pluspunten

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Minpunten

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

Caroline
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Awesome

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2022

Here we could create and develop very manual process in an easiest and automated way, which improve our results and evaluate our road to the success. All in one complete, very efficient and confident tool, Pipefy really does the difference in our daily work.

Pluspunten

The easy way to built forms, flows and all project management here, also the CRM and communication tools we can set up, automations and integrations between different tools are really easy and a game changing here, because we can do all these in only one software, where all our team can have access and contribute, it saves a lot of time and work.

Minpunten

All the flows have to be created from a pre-formatted template or from the zero. There is no an addaptation we can do from a sheet or another software we have used, for example. It would help a lot if we wanted to migrate from another platform to Pipefy.

rafael jefté
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

Pluspunten

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Minpunten

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Fernanda
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Pipefy is really good

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

Pluspunten

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

Minpunten

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.
Hector
  • Sector: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Pluspunten

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Minpunten

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Process Street en Kissflow

Kissflow
Mohamed
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

assists in planning operations and ensures the safety of procedures.

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2023

Pipefy helped us evaluate the product well, find solutions, and get additional time to test the product while ensuring key stakeholder engagement.

Pluspunten

Pipefy enables team members to collaborate in proper planning of operations, ensuring that all procedures related to them are carried out within a pre-determined time frame, and makes the process of obtaining the required approvals easier. With Pipefy we were able to design process paths and also create distinct flow branches, which are completely adaptable, ensuring that when a process is found within the diagram that is missing a field, then a different path of the process can be followed and different actors are notified directly to take the correct action.

Minpunten

There are no problems getting started; the only drawback is that there is a learning curve associated with the platform. Once you understand the reasons behind it, it works fine.

steven
  • Sector: Bouw

Moving parts

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pluspunten

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Minpunten

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Eduardo

Amazing!!!

Pluspunten

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Minpunten

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Carolina
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my...

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

Pluspunten

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Minpunten

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes.

They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Antwoord van Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Willian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pluspunten

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Minpunten

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Marcelo
Marcelo
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2018

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pluspunten

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Minpunten

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Antwoord van Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Gustavo
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great UX and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

Pluspunten

Pipefy is a great tool to manage process in my startup. We can manage many flows in an integrated way without using many spreadsheets.

Minpunten

Some integrations you will need to pay an extra to use to make your process works as you wish.