Pipefy

Lean workflow en business process management (BPM)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Torey
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2017

Pluspunten

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Minpunten

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Antwoord van Pipefy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Robson
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

The best Process Management Platform

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

Pluspunten

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Minpunten

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.
Rogerio
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Profitto & Pipefy

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pluspunten

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Minpunten

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy made our workflow automation easier and convenient

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2022

Pluspunten

Workflow Automation on Pipefy has really caught our attention as it reduced the workload of daily or repetitive tasks. We primarily use it for the Automation of Forms, processes and workflows. Templates are really great to get anyone started on the platform.

Minpunten

No series complaint with the Platform as it is really easy to use. Trying some of the complex queries to see the limit of the tool but i am sure it will meet our expectations.

Pablo
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Automate almost any process

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pluspunten

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Minpunten

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Matheus
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Minpunten

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón David
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

Pluspunten

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Minpunten

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Renato
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Minpunten

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Alexandre

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pluspunten

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Minpunten

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Complete and highly customisable

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pluspunten

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Minpunten

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Reginaldo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Minpunten

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Overgestapt van

Mateus
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Excellent Plataform

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pluspunten

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Minpunten

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Trello en Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.
Carlos

Discovering a new world.

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pluspunten

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.
Henrique
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

My experience with pipefy

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

Pluspunten

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Minpunten

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

The experiences with Pipefy of other junior enterprises were such a good result, and our old CRM tool was not good and was not customizable.
Mirna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Minpunten

Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.
rafael jefté
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

Pluspunten

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Minpunten

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Chris
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Just not quite what we were looking for

Pluspunten

The software looks good and functions well. I see the ability to manage and track multiple items and jobs. The ability to lock a task until certain milestones have been met was a nice feature. Automatic alerts when things were coming due

Minpunten

No ability to mass start projects
No ability to us and/or on report
Filtering felt clunky

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

We ended up going back to Smartsheet becuase of the above cons and the ability to match the above pros as well
Sarah
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy.

I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated.

So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pluspunten

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator.

The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators.

I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Minpunten

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section.

Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Peter
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pluspunten

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Minpunten

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Michael
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pluspunten

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Minpunten

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Raissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

Pluspunten

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

Minpunten

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Joao
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lacks a few funcionalities

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2020

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, I also love the automations

Minpunten

I've been using it to start a recruiting a campaign and I had to label the participants between male and female. I noticed it's very hard to label one by one. You have to click each card individually, click on "labels" then click on the gender.
I'm a user of Todoist and I reckon you could use a similar feature to them. I expected to right click the card and see pipefy options (such as "add comments", "select label"), instead of my browser options (such as reload page, save page, copy, paste etc).

Also, I do not like how many times the notifications pop up in the page. After I see it the first time, they shouldn't keep popping up every time I switch to the Pipefy tab.

Willian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pluspunten

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Minpunten

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Chris
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Pluspunten

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Minpunten

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

Jelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simply a great tool

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2022

My overall experience with Pipefy is great. It's a great alternative to software like the ones of Atlassian.

Pluspunten

One of my favourite parts of Pipefy is the great scala of functionalities. This makes software usually difficult to work with, but this isn't the case with Pipefy. It was easy to setup and to work on, even for new members within the team.

Minpunten

I've encountered a few bugs, luckily the customer support was able to help me with those. Besides that I think the API (documentation) could be improved. They're just small things though.