Tresorit

End-to-end versleutelde synchronisatie en delen van bestanden

4,8 /5 (85 review) Schrijf een review!

• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Chris C.
  • Sector: E-learning

Reliable offsite backup

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

Suberb with firs rate technical support

Pluspunten

Reliable off-site backup that is fully encrypted and so secure
Automatic backup as files are created / modified / deleted
Superb techical support
Together with regular on-site backup this combination gives the business assurance that valuabel documents remain secure and ewasily accessible

Minpunten

When a file is deleted from the company hard drive, it would be good if deleted files are kept on Tresorit so they can be recovered if deledted in error.
I think this facility is already present as I have had occasion to retrieve a deleted file in the recent past

Misha K.
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great interface, outstanding security

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2017

As mentioned in my review: 5 gb free storage, end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge by Tresorit, great iPhone app for uploading and viewing images/photos

Pluspunten

There are multiple cloud storage solutions with different goals. For the goals of highest security (end-to-end encryption with no possibility for Tresorit or anyone else without your password to access your data) with easy/seamless access on both computer & mobile, there is no better solution that Tresorit.

Features I use include:
- 5 GB free for life after doing introductory tutorials/exercises
- end-to-end encryption with zero knowledge by Tresorit (just be sure not to lose your password; although you can still reset password if you are logged in on one device, if you are completely logged out and forget your password, no more access to your data by design)
- seamless integration with iPhone including photo thumbnails and ability to view images as they load, camera upload
- iPhone app includes 4 digit PIN key lock

Minpunten

Obviously, even more storage for free would be better, but Tresorit gives you the highest amount of free storage for an end-to-end encrypted, zero-knowledge-by-your-cloud-storage-provider solution.

Mark A.

Tresorit Review

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

Excellent

Pluspunten

End-to-End Security, attention to what is needed, there is nothing superfluous.

Minpunten

Nothing. It meets all my requirements for security plus it has document sharing like other cloud storage sites.

Saygın A.
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A brief review about Tresorit

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

I have been using cloud storage almost all the time for data backup purposes so far, and one-way synchronization (from my computer to the cloud storage) is the solution I had been looking for. The Tresorit has fulfilled this requirement adequately well; however, I have found the offered "permanent immediate deletion" option in this software unnecessary and dangerous because an intruder can delete the backed-up data, which cannot be later recovered because the data are immediately deleted. Instead of an immediate permanent deletion, it would be better if the data could only be deleted after they were sent to trash and after an amount of time.

Pluspunten

Quickness when the unmoved Tresors have been synced, and end-to-end encryption.

Minpunten

My concerns about the immediate permanent deletion option are expressed in the overall experience section.

Antwoord van Tresorit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Greetings and thank you for your review.

The feedback is perfectly reasonable, I've forwarded it to the product team. Our team plans already have an option to disable the permanent deletion as an Admin policy, hopefully, we can extend this functionality soon to all plans.

If you have any further insights or feature ideas, please let us know at [email protected]

Regards,

Zsolt K.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Apache vs tresorit sync folders

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

I am able to manage my work on multiple computers / devices and continuously / seamlessly work on different devices without worrying about files being updated to the latest version

Pluspunten

I can put my apache localhost folder inside the folders that tresorit syncronises and be able to use php+mysql while tresorit is running (can't do it with onedrive)

Minpunten

mobile application could be little bit faster / more user friendly

Balazs P.
  • Sector: Glas, keramiek en beton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Security and strong encryption without the hassle of setting up a complex environment

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2021

Sharing between workstations via sync, and sharing files and folders with external contractors, companies or individuals.

Pluspunten

Sync between PCs and colleagues, share via file and folder links even to users without Tresorit or without any Tresorit knowledge. Sending big or sensitive files to third parties (like external companies, individuals or freelancers) have never been easier. Also - it shows professional attitude compared to other services like email, free big file transfer services etc.

Minpunten

The notification tray icon menu got back the managed C# .NET context menu, which is a bit slower and has a less native feeling.

Vincent H.
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Safe and sound, but expensive

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

It is definitely worth the money.

Pluspunten

Tresorit is the best and safest on the market, I think.

Minpunten

But it comes with a price (it is about 10 times as expensive as Dropbox, if you reckon in terms of Gbs). And you cannot access Tresorit through Webdav, so not through external clients. The good news is that the new iOS files app does allow access.

Miro L.
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Safe harbor for my files

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2021

Pluspunten

As a writer and journalist, it is important for me to protect information from sources. Tresorit has protected storage in the EU and this keeps my files reasonably safe. Synchronization between my devices works flawlessly.

Minpunten

Collaboration features with MS Office, Google Drive or iCloud could be better from a point of view of user experience, certainly on iOS devices. For me, this is not essential, but it could refrain possible customers from switching.

Christian Z.
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fully content with this product

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

Very good. Have been using it on 2 workplaces, since we have 2 offices. As well from a laptop.

Pluspunten

The most important part was, that it is encrypted on the way to the server as well as on the server itself, which is the only way to maintain security. That way even the server owner can not access the content. Being an accounting firm with detailed information about our customers we needed a safe and secure storage place.
As we have 2 offices, I can use the data from the TRESORIT as a cloud on both maschines. As well when I am in my holidays I can access date on my laptop over the cloud.
Additinally it gives me the security, that if any of my computers are bogged, broken, hacked or whatever, I always have the data available. It is a backup of all my important files.

Minpunten

When you access a file on another computer, then the one where your original data is stored on, there is always a little delay for the files to open.

Andrew K.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2019

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

Pluspunten

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Minpunten

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Martin P.
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Tresorit Linux and Windows

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2021

Backing up my documents and sharing them amongst my different computer and sharing with a small team

Pluspunten

I moved from dropbox because of end-to-end encryption so the end-to-end encryption is what I liked most. Having said that, the application interface is really easy to use and so is the web-based interface. Also, I needed to have something which works on linux since half my computers run linux.

Minpunten

The ability to be able to collaboratively edit microsoft word documents is a weakness.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your kind words!
Unfortunately, due to the encryption system, we'll most likely not be able to release collaborative editing in the near future.
If you have any further feedback or feature requests, please send us a message to [email protected]

Take care and have a nice day!

Regards,

Dario L.
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent software, allows for piece of mind

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021

Absolutely excellent experience. Going from hard drive manual back-up to this has helped a lot, allowing me to have my files saved automatically and accessible amywhere. I have never had problems with losing work, or not finding previous versions thanks to Tresorit's many tools. Also the perfect way to share files with friends and colleagues.

Pluspunten

- Plenty of secure storage (with top-quality encryption)
- Constant upload (saves your files whenever you update them), so you're sure not to lose anything
- Good file recovery
- Excellent for sharing large files (with both Tresorit users and non) and for sharing them securely (can require a password and such)
- Extremely easy to use, with a clean user interface
- Possibility to access files from mobile phone and other devices is very useful

Minpunten

Only thing I am missing as a Premium user is the "File Request" function (to receive large files securely from others) and possibly some more control on who sees the files you share.

Paul H.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

If the cap fits, wear it!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2021

I need a fool-proof and secure backup system that requires as little intervention from me as possible and it's useful to be able to access certain files on different devices for use in different contexts as I normally go to visit my clients in situ, rather than having them come to me. Tresorit functions smoothly and reliably on different operating systems and platforms in a consistent and familiar way.

Pluspunten

It provides a straightforward, easy-to-use, backup system for my critical data and also helps to keep all my devices synchronised so that I can work on the same document in more than one context or location.

Minpunten

It is relatively expensive if you are simply looking for a basic means of backing up files or transferring files between different devices. If you genuinely need more, this is well worth paying for.

Austin K.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2017

Pluspunten

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

Minpunten

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Martin H.
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Not cheap but well worth of every penny

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

Security of my data coupled with the ease of access and user-friendly behavior of the program and the company behind it is the ultimately irresistible offer. Both for private user as well as for company of virtually any size.

Pluspunten

Tresorite is a user-friendly cloud storage package with security at the very top level. When you do not want, you don't even have to know it is running in the background. Yet it becomes very powerful when one needs to recover the data - basically from any platform one chooses. But what is perhaps the most important is its security focus. It took me a while to put all my sensitive personal stuff in it but it's been very secure there since. It is very easy to use, very good customer support. But honestly - I did not need it that much over the years I have been using it. Can only recommend.

Minpunten

Nobody likes expensive solutions. But the higher subscription price of Tresorit is more than justified by the features the program offers.

Mina L.
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tresorit makes my life as photographer easier

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

Pluspunten

I love, that I can be sure on any time, that I can access all my documents and pictures where and when I want. And I'm super happy, that they are secure. Especially, when it comes to sharing the pictures with my clients.

Minpunten

I would love to synchronize not only the camera roll folder on my mobile automatically. Hopefully this feature will be introduced soon.

Joseph Q.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

User friendliness & security combined

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2021

It's the best solution I've seen so far to encryption.

Pluspunten

I can keep secure backup of all my files, access them as needed from whatever device I want, and share them via a variety of methods where I control and monitor who accesses what.

Minpunten

It's a little pricy (though I do think it's worth the cost).

Antwoord van Tresorit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your kind words Joseph, we always strive to provide the best experience.
If you have any further insights or feature recommendations, please send us an email to [email protected]

Have a great day!

Jacqueline B.
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

sehr einfache und sichere Cloud

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

Sicherung meiner gesamten beruflichen und privaten Dokumenten auf eine sehr einfache Art und Weise

Sicherheit, einfach zu Handhaben, eigene Struktur von Ordnern erstellen

keine Angaben, da alles Perfekt und easy zu benutzen

Antony S.
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple to set up and use. Good value for money.

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021

Generally good.

Pluspunten

Real time synchronization provides constant reassurance I always have a copy in the cloud that I can also access from anywhere.

Minpunten

Confusion over Tresorits and using the APP rather than logging in via a browser.

Syed refaquat ibna R.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Total Security of your web assets

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

total comfort and peach with all the web assets, highly recommended

Pluspunten

The user interfaces, version of the documents, encryption and the way it syncs in many devices,, just love this

Minpunten

The price and the search options i have been telling tresorit since i have started uusing it since its inception, seen the feature now though

Steven R.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Tresorit, great product

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2021

Perfect

Pluspunten

It just works, easy to deploy, works seamlessly in the background, great to be able to use software made in Europe

Minpunten

There was nothing not to like, everything worked

Jonathan I.
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tresorit is in a league of its own.

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021

Pluspunten

Easy and powerful. Very secure. Search works. Can store anything I want. No weird one photo at a time like drop box. Super easy to share and control sharing unlike Gdrive.

Minpunten

I honestly can’t think of anything I don’t like about tresorit. I’ve been waiting for this solution for over a decade. They nailed it.

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind review!
If you have any improvement ideas or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to share them with us at [email protected]

Take care and have a nice day!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Pluspunten

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

Minpunten

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Maurice B.
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Stable and secure cloud storage

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2021

Positive and happy with it!

Pluspunten

Using the software since 2018 I like the positive evolution of the product. All added functionalities were well thought and useful

Minpunten

That some customers had problems using it and, as it seems, there might be bans in certain countries for encrypted file sharing...

Shane T.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

You Get What You Pay For… The Best Secure Storage

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

Overall it’s a 9.5/10. The 0.5 is for the issues I mentioned in the Cons but overall everything else is just so good I’ll be a customer for the foreseeable future if they can work on those issues, it would easily be a 10. They are absolutely the best secure cloud storage option available and 2nd place isn’t even anywhere close. In fact, perhaps laps behind.

Pluspunten

Literally everything. After many years of using it, I can honestly say that everything about it is great. Any time I notice anything bothering me, they usually fix or add a new feature for it within the year. You can tell the staff is urgently updating and maintaining this software. There are flaws, but they’re so minor, I barely notice it in daily use. And I use it 10-15 times a day.

Minpunten

I also use it to store photos and videos, not just professionally. Sometimes when I am uploading photos and videos, it’ll glitch and duplicate, or freeze, or have issues finishing it and be stuck in an upload. When you close out, sometimes when you open it just resumes. Other times, it stopped and only some have uploaded. Then I have to delete what is uploaded and retry so I don’t have duplicates. I think the upload process could be much better.

Also, on PC it works like optimal storages where I can open, edit, and if resumes syncing. However, on Mac, I don’t know if it’s an issue for me or for everyone, but after years and troubleshooting, it simply doesn’t sync or act like a drive in the computer itself. Therefore, to make edits, I have to download, edit, save, and upload again. This is a huge waste of time and I specifically only use my PC because of it. This support as an addition would be phenomenal, and is overdue.