Indeed

Sorteren op

Jeff
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great candidate search tool!

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

Indeed has been amazing at saving me time in sorting through potential candidates and the functionality has allowed me to be very specific in searching for candidate skill sets.

Pluspunten

My experience has been that I’m able to find a deep and varied talent pool from which to seek candidates. I suspect some of this is due to the name recognition and broad use.

Minpunten

Although not my own experience, I’ve heard other users complain that the free version has limited access to details.

Christine
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Indeed for recruitment

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

It was a great experience as I had used zip recruiter along with it and felt it was a premium product and pays off

Pluspunten

I love that it offers much more features then other job portals and there is a pool of resumes that get added to search from and lots of sorting out can be done with them as well as status updates can be done to know which candidates I have contacted ,who's been through and pending candidates to contact

Minpunten

I have not had much issues with indeed the only thing that stood out was that the location during job postings sometimes did not match the pin code but once refreshed it would show

Mohsin
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

worst worst company

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

I chose their service to hire people.
but I must say worst company and they are looting people in their website. Their whole algorithms set to loot people but not provide proper service.
worst never choose. their whole website is a spam panel to loot money

Pluspunten

nothing. nothing to like at all. instead wasted money their you must choose linkedin or other service provider.

Minpunten

Their whole algorithms set to loot people but not provide proper service. worst never choose. their whole website is a spam panel to loot money

Mashudu Hilary
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I prefer it over other job search applications.

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2022

I have mostly used Indeed as a job seeker and to be honest, It helped me a lot every step of the way. The process of looking for a job is no longer the waking nightmare it used to be. I highly recommend Indeed for both employers and employment seekers as it has a lot of features no matter which side one is using it on.

Pluspunten

I love how indeed provides a great opportunity for finding jobs. Searching for jobs has never been easier. The user interface is really friendly and the landing page shows recently posted jobs so that one can apply early. Its really easy to share job openings with friends on other social medial platforms through links. Its really nice that I can either upload and apply with an already typed resume which I upload from another source or create one using the software. The software sends alerts which help in reminding me of new jobs. The software is also great because I can chat with recruiters and they can do the same by contacting me through the app. Job seekers are shown the clear job description, location, requirements and remuneration so that they know exactly what they are going for. The search bar in the software is highly useful as I can search and filter jobs and narrow down to exactly what I am looking for. My most recent searches are kept and I can always revisit them . These recent searches are always updated and highlight wherever there is a new opportunity. Its really easy to add certificates and or licenses to go with the resume. In the event that one spends a lot of time without logging into the software, nothing is missed as updates and reminders can be sent straight to your Gmail.

Minpunten

I have not come across a lot of disadvantages while using Indeed however I have noticed how formats for indeed resumes are limited.

Ahmad Farhad
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Get Hired Quickly!

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2022

Indeed is a great digital recruiter officer for our business, it makes it very easy for us to find the ideal candidates in a short time. I love this amazing product!

Pluspunten

It has an easy and amazing user interface. This makes the recruiting process quite easy for employers to find the ideal candidate for the announced vacancy.

Minpunten

I believe it didn't miss any features, but I love to see more development in the user interface.

Talent.com en ZipRecruiter

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

Because recruitment process is easy and secure in indeed, and it's also cheap than other products with nice features.
Scott
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Indeed review for recruiters

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

I really liked it and related to other job portals, I feel it's really easy to use and lots of features

Pluspunten

I really like the sorting feature, and you can mark candidates as not interested or interested, send them messages and chat, use resume database to search for candidates, and filters are one of the best

Minpunten

Sometimes when marking candidates, you have to refresh the page, or you will end up contacting the same candidates twice, that happened alot with me

Krysta
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Indeed for job finding and job posting

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2022

Pluspunten

The app and website are easy to navigate as a job seeker or as a business looking for help. I have always found it easy to use and I like the changes that have been made through the years to narrow down significant people for jobs or if I am in search of a job.

Minpunten

I don't like as a job seeker sometimes you never hear back after sending a resume, whether I have been accepted or denied I would still like some sort of update. I will say it's gotten better over the years but I wish it updated me on whether a certain business even looked at my resume. As a business looking to hire I'm happy they have gotten better with narrowing down skills and qualifications that send me certain people so Im not just receiving random resumes from people who would be a terrible for. I don't have a lot of extra time so anything to make it easier for me and I don't have to waste time searching for an applicant who fits right through a bunch of people just applying for everything they can. Indeed has stepped their game up over the past few years and I've been impressed with it, because at first it was frustrating.

Antonello
  • Sector: Landbouw

Download asap

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to navigate and easy to find right jon, and get interviewed and call backs.

Minpunten

Its a crowded field of applicants but take your time will find right listing/applicant

• Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

My Go-To For Job Posting, Job Searching, And Resume Building

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2022

Pluspunten

The resume and skills building feature on Indeed is unmatched when it comes to job posting websites. On top of that, Indeed has become a site that practically everyone can trust to be able to find *actual* jobs in your area or remotely. Always one of the first places that I go to when I want to see who is hiring and what they are hiring for and what skills they are needing.

Minpunten

I wish that there were better networking features or even just the ability to connect with individuals from the companies that are hiring or the candidates that are looking. But, I guess that is why Indeed hasn't taken over LinkedIn in the job hunting market.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Worked for me!

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

I had a good experience as it did what I needed. I found a good job in a few weeks.

Pluspunten

I find Indeed to be a trustworthy site. I set a search for job titles I would consider and then receive emails as soon as a job is posted. It lets me be specific to the area I live and type of work. This has worked for me as I found a job using Indeed.

Minpunten

If you put in too many specifics for the job you are looking for it can result in very few results. It is better to keep your search criteria to the location and the general job title.

Corey
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Quite literally, would not have anyone on my staff if it weren't for Indeed

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2022

I have a very small staff, which means they need to be reliable, hard-working and part of our "family". I think Indeed has helped me find that type of candidate who is interested in actually building a future with my company.

Pluspunten

In a world full of job sites & recruiting software, Indeed stands alone in the amount of features they offer to get to know your candidates. The free assessments they offer are well written and provide unique perspective on job applicants - including the initiative on whether or not they are willing to go the extra mile to impress a hiring manager. There are multiple tools to schedule and complete the interviewing of candidates via email, phone or video, and several places to make internal notes and log times to know where you left off with that particular applicant. This is very useful, especially when you are contacting multiple candidates for multiple jobs all at the same time.

Minpunten

The only time it seems the most helpful is when you are paying to sponsor your job listing. The free utility is not as effective in attracting applicants. Also, while they ask you a series of questions about why you disqualified a particular applicant, it doesn't seem to do much to thwart future applicants based on this same criteria. I understand that you don't want a potentially good applicant to get weeded out by mistake using A.I., but it should be more intuitive about candidates who don't complete assessments, miss mandatory requirements or just fail to even upload their resume. I don't need to be bothered with someone who just provided their name & phone number for consideration for a job I have offered.

Ikiera
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Indeed experience

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2022

I love using the site. It's easy to use, simple to navigate, not hard to use at all. I love the extra details it gives me when it lets me know if a job listing is hiring multiple candidates or just one and if they're urgently hiring or not. I also love that I can quickly apply to jobs, and it lets me know if I have all the skills for a position or if I'm missing a few qualifications so overall I love the site.

Pluspunten

I love how they implemented a new way of adding to your resume. I love how I can pick all of the skills I have to add to my experience with the click of a button. I don't have to use specific words when searching for jobs. I love how they have job fairs, hiring events, apply today start tomorrow job postings. Some employers like staffing agencies even leave a direct number to contact them which I also love and it tells me the employers response rate to applicants and how many people applied to the position which is a first for a job search engine. Huge plus! I love that it tells me if the job is seasonal/temp or full/part time. I love how they send off my completed tests from the companies that recommend a test after application submission.

Minpunten

The resume builder is a hassle at first but understandable why it's extensive. I don't like how they have way too many listings for minimum wage and it sometimes shows me job listings in other areas/states that are nowhere near me and some job postings are scams. I think their job postings that have no ratings should be vetted on legitimacy a bit more as well just to lessen the risk of getting scammed. I hate taking the tests after submitting an application

Ankit
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Synonymous with excellence in Human Talent Recruiting...!!!

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

A significant problem arises when applicants do not complete their resumes on Indeed and submit a partial resume for a job. Ease of use is evident when looking at potential candidates for open positions. Be very clear about the quality of resumes based on those sent through Indeed. It makes my work life very simple.

Pluspunten

In addition, the filter questions and interview functions of mobile phones and smartphones save a lot of time, effort, and effort. I used to waste candidate time and schedule the telephonic interview to do what Indeed now routinely does for me. Although it is the best application in terms of recruiting and UI, it is amicable and easy to integrate. We have integrated it with our company software and imported and exported the candidate contacts files directly.

Minpunten

I don't like being optional for candidates to list their positions. Sometimes we get applications from candidates who passed the evaluation but ended up not being local. I also want candidates to verify their phone number, as some candidates add an inactive number to the question making it difficult to contact them. Apart from that, it is mind-blowing application.

Naukri RMS

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

After comparing with other alternatives, we matched various pros and cons and their pricing too. In the end, we needed a tool to work over technical profiles mainly, and so we finally picked Indeed due to its good reviews.
Neeraj
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Hiring made easy using Indeed

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2021

My overall experience is excellent as an employer as well as a candidate. It has been saving me time in sorting through potential candidates. Indeed is the best platform for recruiters.

Pluspunten

I got my second job after college placement through indeed. I have been using Indeed Hiring for years regularly. Indeed is the best platform to source the candidates as per the requirement. It has the largest talent pool. I was able to message job seekers who have opted to make their profiles public. If they meet the job requirement, then I can message them directly. Indeed is a well-known name for recruitment and is easy to navigate. Its UI is user-friendly. The job posting is effortless and free of cost. We can opt to sponsor our job as per the requirement. It has a wide variety of tools to screen the candidate. We can hire candidates of all backgrounds for all sorts of jobs, from technician to director levels. Indeed work on a pay-per-click model.

Minpunten

As we know, every technology has its pros and cons. I have been using Indeed for years. I have used Indeed as a candidate as well as an employer. As an employer, I am not a big fan of the pay-per-click model on which Indeed works. I have to pay for lots of clicks that are irrelevant. Most of the candidates are curious to know about the job rather than applying. It provides indeed mail rather than actual mail of the candidate. It isn't easy to use Indeed for employers on my phone.
As a candidate, I can apply to multiple jobs at a time. But sometimes, the listing job is not accurate. Sometimes, job referrals were not related to my skill set. Occasionally, we have to be very specific with our keywords, or the website will pretty much show you every job within the given location that has absolutely nothing to do with the choice of keywords you have supplies.

Ashley
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Indeed for Childcare Employers

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2021

Overall our experience has been pleasing. We have just had a hard time with this job market finding candidates wanting the positions.

Pluspunten

I like that the software is simple to use/set up. The customer service is excellent and walks you through how to use the best title, keywords, and how to budget to get it on multiple platforms.

Minpunten

I feel frustrated that some candidates can keep applying to ads we post even though they never follow through and we've noted that they have ghosted us. I wish there was a way to fully block them from applying and wasting our time.

Redenen om voor Indeed te kiezen

Facebook for our page was difficult with the page being linked to one staff person's personal account.

Meta for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

Ziprecruiter was more expensive than Indeed.
Paige
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My favorite job search software!

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

I've had nothing but good experiences with indeed, I've actually gotten hired with two different companies through the app and after you get hired you are able to put that on your profile that you are hired somewhere and basically off the market. For me it's just always been very easy to use and I've never had to question what I was doing in our when I was looking at!

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use of indeed, it's never been difficult for me to navigate throughout the app or the website. I've never had to question what employers I have already applied to and which ones meet my specific qualifications. I especially love the little markers for each job application that say whether it is filling up quickly or if there is a lot of applicants who are applying, there's just a lot of information that's given and it really makes it easy to never doubt what is right in front of me!

Minpunten

To be honest I don't think I've ever had any problems with indeed. I have used it for years and I have always used it to keep my resume and it has since been very easy to update and keep track of places that I have applied to, places I've worked at, how long I've worked somewhere and the messaging feature is sort of new but that is also a nice touch that they added so that instead of having an email back and forth you are able to converse right in the app!

Tiffany
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Different from the other big job boards

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020

Overall, now that I have a solid foundation and recruiting process, I really like the candidate diversity it has provided.

Pluspunten

Indeed is so different from any of the other big job boards out there in terms of candidate pool and sourcing experience, though the job posting / application review is pretty standard. Indeed used to offer a pay-per-view of contact information for $1 per view. However, they have moved to a subscription based system, which might be more challenging for individual recruiters, but as an agency recruiter I prefer it. The dashboard is not fancy or bright, it is bare and basic, which makes it more user friendly and readable for seasoned recruiters.

Minpunten

The basic nature of the dashboard is potential a con as well. New recruiters who rely on call-to-action buttons and ATS integration for candidate management might struggle at first, to my knowledge Indeed is not integrated into any of the ATS I've used, so remembering to search for a pre-existing candidate record and manual resume parsing is required. Indeed also provides an "@indeedmail" email address for every candidate, and tends to populate it's Indeed formatted resume over the candidate's original, so often times their direct email is not provided.

Sarah
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for both Employees and Employers!

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

I have landed every job with Indeed and have hired many people through the website as well! It's my go-to software for both hiring and getting hired. In my experience, this is the platform with the biggest professional following.

Pluspunten

I have used Indeed as both an Employee and Employer. As an Employee, it's super easy and fast to apply to multiple jobs in your industry at once, and search and find jobs in your area. As an Employer, I love how all of the candidates are organized for review in one spot, making it easy to sort through many applicants. Reaching out to applicants is easy too through the messaging system.

Minpunten

It can be a little difficult to use the Indeed mobile app as an applicant. First, it makes it confusing to apply to jobs since the app recommends other positions in the middle of your application, so you have to make sure you follow all the way through to the "Apply" button. Then, after you apply, your search resets and it takes you back to the beginning of your search results. It's definitely not as seamless or user friendly as some other mobile apps like ZipRecruiter.

Redenen om voor Indeed te kiezen

We made the switch from ZipRecruiter since we weren't getting the right type of candidates applying to our job openings. We went with Indeed since it tended to attract more qualified professionals and we had a better range of applicants to choose from.

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

As a hiring manager, we chose Indeed due to the user-friendly platform, the ability to see and communicate with all of our applicants in one section, and for the cost-efficient price. As a user on the other end, I always choose Indeed because I love the ability to write "remote" in the location, whereas ZipRecruiter doesn't allow for that function.
Luke

My Go-To Site for Finding Quality Hires

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

Overall, my experience with Indeed has been great. I use them for 70% of all my hires. It's the largest job posting site in the world so why wouldn't I use it. It's pretty easy to use and the features are getting better and better. Indeed is a must have for anyone who is looking for new hires. You can try out other sites but you will inevitably come back to Indeed.

Pluspunten

To start, Indeed is the largest job posting site in the world and most people use the platform when searching for a new job. This fact alone makes Indeed a must have when searching for new hires. Also, Indeed is very user friendly. This means that I don't have to micro manage the job postings. I can hand it over to my assistant and I don't have to worry about it. I also really like their analytics. It really helps me to optimize my postings so I can find the talent that I need. A feature that I really like is having applicants answer certain qualifying questions. This really speeds up the hiring process.

Minpunten

There isn't much that I don't like about Indeed but one thing that I must say is that I'm not a fan of the pay-per-click model for ads. With this model I have to pay for a lot of clicks that are irrelevant. If I post a job that looks enticing, I will get a lot of clicks from people who are just curious about the job and not serious about applying. One other thing would be the customer service. I wouldn't say that it's bad but it's not great. I've had issues with my Client Success Manager that has made things more difficult than they need be. This has been exacerbated since COVID-19. I'm hoping once things start to get back to normal I will get some more attention from my account manager and fix the issues that I'm having.

Navia
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Will you Indeed get a job ?

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

Overall I have enjoyed Indeed but I still feel as though applications I have submitted were stuck in limbo. Indeed is usually my last option behind Linkedin and ZipRecruiter. The interface is very user friendly, so it is very easy for me to scroll through current job openings with ease. I would recommend this to someone who is very open about what jobs he/she wants and not so much stuck on one specific field. Also I think it is great for those who want a job but not sure what job as Indeed is great with showing a variety of different job postings within your area.

Pluspunten

Indeed's website functionality is one of my favorite aspects that this software has to offer. Everything you need to apply to the job(s) of your choosing is just one click away. I also love how recruiters can find you without you doing any of the leg work. I actually got one of my favorite jobs this way and all I had to do was have an updated resume on my account. The criteria you have to fill out to find what you are looking for is as easy as 1-2-3.

Minpunten

One of my biggest dislikes about Indeed is sometimes you have to be very specific with your keywords or the website will pretty much show you every job within a 25 mile radius that has absolutely nothing to do with the choice of keywords you have supplies. For example if you type in "school secretary" Indeed will still show results that are similar such as "Dental office secretary" but not even in the ballpark of what you are looking for. Even if there is only one "school secretary" position located in my zip code and radius preference, I prefer that over continuously scrolling through secretary positions and never coming across what I am actually looking for.

Danielle
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Our Go-To Job Board for Hires

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

Other than our inconsistencies with our previous account team, our experience has been as expected. Indeed is our go-to job board that we can count on to produce a hire.

Pluspunten

Indeed is easy to use and their tracking/analytic data has improved over the years. I am extremely hands on and like to set up, pause, delete our own sponsored job campaigns which they allow you to do. Finally was able to get our jobs scraped from our ATS Greenhouse onto Indeed so we do not have to manually post jobs anymore (THANK GOODNESS!). We hire about 30% of our employees from indeed.

Minpunten

Customer Support/Account Managers! Worked with our previous account manager for the last 4 years. He seemed spread too thin and was never my go-to for quick responses to questions I had about our account. He would consistently send e-mails about touching base and go unresponsive after we would respond about times we were available for a call. On multiple occasions we would have a call scheduled, would log into call only to sit on the line for 10 minutes with not response back or even get a follow-up "sorry we missed each other" e-mail. About 1.5 years ago he introduced our account to his Client Success Manager and she was always my go-to for anything I needed! She was wonderful! Due to Covid-19 they have shifted accounts and we now have a new account manager who is super responsive so we are very excited to be working with someone new!

LinkedIn Jobs en ZipRecruiter

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

We ultimately use Indeed over all the other job board sources as Indeed can consistently produce a hire for us over other sources. LinkedIn Jobs and ZipRecruiter have been very unsuccessful sources for us as far as job boards are concerned.
Michelle
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Indeed will take care of you!

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019

It has been amazing. When I decided that it was time to look for a job with more hours, Indeed was the only obvious choice. With the amount of new listings everyday, anyone looking for a job with realistic expectations should be able to find what they need using Indeed. I highly recommend!

Pluspunten

I find Indeed to be just about the best place to go when it comes to searching for new job opportunities. It always has the latest listings with a very easy to navigate user interface. Personally, I have received three job offers from interviews that I was able to secure using Indeed. I love that you can save the posts to easily go back to them later. I also frequently use the filter setting which makes it simple to narrow down the exact location and specific job type I am looking for.

Minpunten

Honestly, I have had no issues with Indeed. I have heard, however, that anyone can post a listing for any job, whether or not it is actually accurate. Due to the overwhelming amount of scam artists in the world today, I have made sure to keep a look out for this exact scenario. Personally, I have yet to come across it on Indeed. I have seen it many times on Craigslist though! Indeed is far superior to Craigslist!

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Whether finding candidates or job opportunities, this is the place.

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

I've used Indeed to post jobs and to find jobs. It's been successful for both, is easy to use, and makes posting and applying convenient and less time consuming.

Pluspunten

For most employers, Indeed is the fist place a job opportunity gets posted. It's free and very widely used. So, whether you're searching for a job or for candidates, this is the one place where everyone comes together to make the most comprehensive list of both candidates and job postings. The free platform is great, but there are paid services with prices to fit even the smallest budget.

Minpunten

I'm scratching my head on this one. With all its free features, there really isn't a reason not to use Indeed. I think the appearance could be improved by changing the font and font sizes to be more modern and consistently sized. Company reviews would be more meaningful if they could be segregated into locations or divisions of a company. For example, if I'm applying for a job in accounting or posting an opening for the CFO position, and all the reviews are from warehouse employees complaining about heat and excess overtime, the company's review score isn't very meaningful. Or, if I'm applying for a job in New York, and the reviews are all from employees in California, that isn't meaningful. I have to search through individual reviews to find those that are relevant to me.

LinkedIn Jobs en Workplace from Meta

Redenen om over te stappen op Indeed

Indeed is the most widely used. Anyone posting or searching for a job on LinkedIn, is also posting or searching on Indeed. It's the most comprehensive source for employers and candidates.
Andrew
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Quality Hands-On Recruiting Tool

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

If your company does not have a lot of job openings on a regular basis, Indeed can be a very cost effective recruiting tool in lieu of hiring a full time staff member. The more time and money you are willing to invest in the application, the more beneficial it can be for your recruiting efforts. It is definitely a solid platform for reaching a larger pool of applicants for your position opening.

Pluspunten

When posting job openings, Indeed allows you to be very specific about your minimum criteria for the position. It then gives you a breakdown of how each candidate matches against the criteria, which can save you some time sorting through various resumes. Indeed also allows you to be very specific about your monthly spend, which is important as you are charged a base fee for each candidate who applies for the position. One you reach your maximum spend for the month, Indeed automatically pauses your posting so that you do not go over budget. Its email and scheduling capabilities make it easy to set up interviews with candidates you feel are qualified for your open position.

Minpunten

Indeed has a large variety of options and filters available when posting a new position, which means you will probably spend a lot of time both setting up and maintaining your job posting. If you choose not to thoroughly set up your posting, you will receive a lot of applicants who are not specifically qualified for your open position, which means additional time sorting through resumes and communicating with applicants. While many of the process are automated, Indeed still requires someone to invest a significant amount sorting through resumes and cover letters.

LinkedIn Jobs

Redenen om voor Indeed te kiezen

Indeed was easier to use and had more options

Workable

Flexibility and feature offerings
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best of talent acquisition programs

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

I have used Indeed both as a job seeker as well as a person looking for talent to add to a team. I find that even with the tiny issues, it is a fantastic first stop for reaching out for most mid-level and entry level positions, technical programs, and service/retail jobs. The ability to mark corporations that peak an individual's interest for the future coupled with the conversation ability with the hiring team makes this the most obvious source for acquiring new employees or locating a new job.

Pluspunten

This software has become the norm for most people in the vast majority of professional and technical fields, but also has branched out to the retail and service sectors. The ease of use for the person seeking employment and the ability of hiring personnel to navigate to those people who fit criteria for their openings is second to none. Indeed allows people who are unfamiliar with constructing a resume to create a basic format and also allows those with existing CV/resumes to upload them along with cover letters. Once uploaded, they can quickly be altered as time changes the information. Many companies allow a direct application via that uploaded information and the remaining companies direct the potential job candidate to the application on the website for the corporation. Indeed also allows individuals who are talent acquisition specialists to send messages to people who are on indeed to determine if a possible interest in a position might be possible.

Minpunten

Talent acquisition individuals can sometimes not recognize that they have already been directed to an individual and repeat an invitation to apply for a specific position. The only other issue I have found is that people without a resume who use the Indeed builder do not always recognize the need to update their information because they are not prompted.