Invoice2go

Creëer en verstuur professionele facturen op elk apparaat.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

JWH

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Matig

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend .
Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Pluspunten

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand .
Dat is het wel

Minpunten

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

Jonathan
  • Sector: Entertainment

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

Ease of Use and Ease of Setup. Great for tracking invoices and payments

Minpunten

Could have more in the way of receipt tracking for business expenses.

Jeri
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Bocephus

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Pluspunten

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Minpunten

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Was once a great app.........

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

Disappointing

Pluspunten

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Antwoord van Invoice2go Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

Bob
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Big Office for a small operator

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2022

Great

Pluspunten

Ease of use, carry in my backpocket, sync with laptop

Minpunten

Needs an eftpos connection such as square

Overwogen alternatieven

My recommendations

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

9 out of 10

Pluspunten

Multiple reasons- Online, Phone App, accounting, recurring invoices, reporting, customization in designing, reminders, estimates

Minpunten

Every thing works perfect for my business except these two issues:
1. Sender email ID "MUST" be of the company not invoice2go, it confuses the client and give a negative impact on branding
2. Also under recurring invoices there should be yearly recurring of invoices as well

Bobby

McKee

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2022

Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Pluspunten

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Minpunten

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Jim
  • Sector: Glas, keramiek en beton

Professional

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2022

Pluspunten

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Minpunten

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Heidi
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Saving Program!!

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2022

Excellent- I love Invoice2go

Pluspunten

It’s sooo easy to use, being a single mum, a cater and running a business leave little time for paperwork. It’s simply user friendly and easy on the eyes. It makes it fun to do my invoices and estimates.

Minpunten

Want more for my money. I’m a single parent and I really struggle through out certain times of the year when it’s time to renew and the no option to pay by the month is not suitable for people in my situation.
I wish your loyal customers who stay on could have all the options applied. Kinda like a rewards incentive to keep your customers renewing

Jared
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Just another invoicing app

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

Pluspunten

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Minpunten

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Hello Jared,
Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Julie K

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

It was useful until it started rounding up

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2017

Pluspunten

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Minpunten

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Jerry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Bare bones invoice software that works

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

Decent software

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Minpunten

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Alan
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Invoice2go Customer Review

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Pluspunten

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Minpunten

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Antwoord van Invoice2go Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Barbara
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Pluspunten

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Minpunten

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Peggy
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Pluspunten

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use
, but they look good as well.

Minpunten

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Antwoord van Invoice2go Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Glyn
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2021

Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Pluspunten

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Minpunten

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Antwoord van Invoice2go Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team.

We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] Thanks again!

Andrew
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Pros n cons

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2022

I have kept invoice2go which implies that I am satisfied with the product. Too many changes over the years. If something is working, don't change (update) it.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, fairly versatile with reports for tracking business trends and payments

Minpunten

Customer service via "chat". Updates that change the process and look of invoicing without consent or knowledge. Old dog and new tricks don't pair up well.

Christina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2020

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Pluspunten

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Minpunten

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Eric

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I really like Invoice2go!

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2022

I'm keeping estimates and invoices organized.
I'm able to keep pictures with the estimates.

Pluspunten

It's simple enough for an "old-school" technologically n illiterate like myself.

Minpunten

1) I wish there was space to add disclaimers and much more detailed descriptions of services. Even a separate page would be helpful.
2)I wish it were simpler to turn purchase orders into invoices.

Courtney
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good but could be better

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2022

Pluspunten

This software will allow you do your invoicing and allow multiple people to be logged in to create and manage.

Minpunten

This software does allow a intégration with other software to manage other other aspect of accounting

Overwogen alternatieven

QuickBooks Online Advanced
Greg

Ease of mind

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021

I've been using invoice 2 go for a few years now, thought about changing xero or myob, but realize all the extra stuff they offer I don't need.

Pluspunten

The easiness of using the software, so symple to use , you don't need to be a IT specallist to operate the system at all click and send is all it takes.

Minpunten

Properly the yearly subscription, you forget that you have it , also the ability to pay via Bank transfer.

Waylon

Reliable and Efficient

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2022

I’ve always been a happy user. For the past 10 years or so, however long it’s been available to use

Pluspunten

Everything. I just wish people that have had their subscription for a long time should receive extra attention and or benefits. They would also be nice if there was some sort of credit line availability.

Minpunten

Ach payments take a bit longer than I’d like.

Karen
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

You will not be disappointed

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2022

I really like it because it has freed up a lot of time, I would have been spending trying to get data out of a software program that was too hard to operate or understand.

Pluspunten

The software is extremely easy to use and it never has any problems like other software I have used.

Minpunten

There is nothing difficult to use about it.

Rod

Great product

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2022

Absolutely fantastic. I love it. Wouldn’t know what to do without it. I shouldn’t be saying that you’ll put the price up on me next year 😆

Pluspunten

Professional look of the inv and also it’s ability to give me a total for invoices that haven’t been paid and when overdue.

Minpunten

The fact it no longer is able to notify you when an invoice has been opened is a real downside from previously being able to.

Paul

Used Invoice2go for 7 years

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2022

Great app and it’s saved me time and money over the years on stationary

Pluspunten

It’s an easy app to use when your on site or at home

Minpunten

To navigate around the 1st time can be daunting but once you get the hang of it it’s ok