Loyverse POS reviews

Gerard
  • Sector: Sport
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Makkelijk produckt, voor iedereen te gebruiken

Mooi product, makkelijk, betrouwbaar

Mooi product, makkelijk, betrouwbaar

Pluspunten

Het is zo makkelijk al je producten erin zetten en foto;s toe te voeken

Minpunten

Ik zou graag ook bij de klanten een pasfoto willen plaatsen, hetkenbaar dus als je een klant invoert op je verkoop ipad, zicht herkenning.

Ian
Ian
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A lot of features given the super-budget price

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Pluspunten

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Minpunten

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

Khalis
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great POS service

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2023

Pluspunten

I like all the features that they provide here. Very easy to use and understand. Won't take much time to teach someone to use the app. Other apps that i used can only provide me with very basic function and only provide me with a month of usage. I really appreciate the free service the app provided me and other users

Minpunten

There's only 1 problem so far, which is i can't select multiple items from 1 category. For example, when i want to select 1 Chocolate waffle and 1 Peanut Waffle, i can only select 1 and save it and then come back to select the other one. Maybe there's a way to do this but i still can't figure it out till now. I have watched all the tutorials from YouTube but still no solution.

Michel

Dk18

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Pluspunten

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Minpunten

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Kulani
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Be the judge - Are we benefiting from using Loyverse?

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2023

It's a great app with powerful and attractive features.

It's a great app with powerful and attractive features.

Pluspunten

Inventory management. running receipts, and adding stocks and any other sales related activity is simple and easy.

Minpunten

Currency conversion could be useful. This will allow us to report in different currencies since we have our presence in different countries.

Rain POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Loyverse POS

The free version has no strings attached and offers you immediate access to dozens of useful features, just like what you will get from the premium version.
Ryan
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Best POS

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2023

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and has never let me down. Has all the features you need in A POS system at a fraction of the price

Minpunten

SAGE integration would be nice to see. It would complete the service in my eyes

Stephane

Business changing app

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2023

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Pluspunten

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

Minpunten

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Baboucarr

Loyverse POS Business made easy

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2023

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

Pluspunten

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

Minpunten

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

Square Point of Sale en FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.
Anne Rachelle
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Loyverse is the best free app to use for small business owners

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2023

I used to write and print from sheets of paper when doing inventory. Having loyverse saves me from printing on inventory and I can easily add new items and update prices on my phone / tablet and less paperwork to bring when I go to convention events

Pluspunten

I've been looking for an inventory system when I'm doing art conventions and loyverse was the best free one I could find. Very easy to setup and the interface is so clean and easy to understand and best of all no ads! I'm a small business owner and I like that loyverse has allowed a free version for us to use. I only use it maybe two or three times in a year depending on when I get to do a booth conventions but this app is the one I never delete from my phone. The premium version has more features of course but the free one works great for smaller businesses. If I had a bigger business I'd purchase the premium version in a heart beat, their prices seem fair for the features they are offering.

Minpunten

Only cons for me is I hope they have the option to remove the 2 decimal points when adding prices on items. Like for example I my price is 20. I have to input 2000 since loyverse has extra 2 decimal points which can be tedious when I add items in my inventory. Other than that it's something I can live with since it's a really great app!

Chantelle

Love this free service

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2023

For us starting up, it's phenomenal to have one less expense or thing to organise - it's a great set and forget and it's great for us to see in real time what we've put through. It has reports too so we can see our true number made at the end of the day

Pluspunten

Free, easy to set up and easy to use - Can edit on the spot.

Minpunten

connecting the KDS with the POS was a little bit difficult at the start - make sure they're connected to the same wifi - we hotspot off one phone as we are a food truck which works well for us. on the KDS click settings then on the POS printer add in the IP address listed on KDS screen. In back office make sure you click all categories to print and then add all your items to a category list, this was the way I found that it would send from POS to KDS otherwise it just does the print test only.

Square Point of Sale

Best deal on POS

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2023

Easy and free .

Minpunten

Can not be used with PC, only smart phone or tablet.

Ma Theresa
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Pluspunten

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Minpunten

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Jason

Amazing quality product

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Pluspunten

This is such an easy to use, easy to teach software that is clean integrable and portable. It has made business run more efficient and smoothly.

Minpunten

A more customisable loyalty reward system but that does not take away from a great product.

Epos Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Loyverse POS

Cost effective and ease of use.
Antonio

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent app for small business

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2023

very happy

very happy

Pluspunten

Is practice to use for anybody in my small business

Minpunten

It does not have an option to report expenses from the box, on a day-to-day basis. That is, it would be good to have it in the summary of how much money came out of the daily box

Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Loyverse POS

is perfect for my operation
Sebastian

The best POS APP

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2023

My team and me love Loyverse

My team and me love Loyverse

Pluspunten

increases the efficiency of order taking, since orders come out faster, providing better quality and customer service

Minpunten

I would add the option of being able to add the customer's name on the ticket without having to register it, since at the time of delivery I don't know whose product it is

Zeta

The best POS system I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2023

I am a home based bakery and Loyverse POS really help my on business branding, database and sales monitoring.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Loyverse POS is that I get to keep customers database and paperless on bills. With business logo on the receipt, it does help on my business branding too.

Minpunten

I hope that I can use Loyverse POS at my website so that my customer can purchase products online without sending message to me and for me to key in details manually.

Jer
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great graphic style POS with limitations

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Pluspunten

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Minpunten

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Casey

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best pos easy to use great help

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2023

I have yet to experiance any issues loyverse hasnt solbed for me printers work with it. Was a bit of a challemge to find compatible tablet

Pluspunten

Tracking sales as Well as using the pos as ordering devise. Makes ordering faster

Minpunten

Sometimes hard to get answers but often help is quick

Chris
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Point of Sale

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2023

No problems at all it is a fantastic system, 100% pleased with it, as above mentioned time and date stamp on open tickets would be all that I would add to the system.

Pluspunten

Ease of adding new products, adding images, editing prices, adding new customers, back office data, print and email invoices.

Minpunten

Time and date stamp for open tickets, as I use this function for monthly accounts it would be good to have this option.

Bradley
  • Sector: Horeca

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2023

Pluspunten

The use of composite items to allow me to know exactly what my cost vs profit was

Minpunten

I have been pretty happy with the functionality and ease of use of this product

Santiago

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent solution for my small restaurant

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2023

Pluspunten

Easy to use and implement, fast, easy to integrate with the printers

Minpunten

For the use I need nothing to say, the basic functions are more than enough

Hector

Good Product

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2023

Pluspunten

User friendly, easy to use and best installation.

Minpunten

Good services, and best POS Software use this application in Android operating system.

Joel
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Loyverse - POS that helps your business grow

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2023

Pluspunten

easy to useavailable in android, iOS and desktopeasy to deployscalable

Minpunten

not capable of handling account receivables

Jp
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great tool for small business owners

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2023

This is the best free POS alternative in the market. The UI is very friendly and can work on all platforms (Android, IOS). And best of all is I can check on the sales even when I'm away from the shop via the mobile app.

Pluspunten

The free version, in itself, is already a powerful tool that is so beneficial to us small business owners. It is easy to use and integrate with other devise. The data management and reporting modules are so intuitive that I just need a minor tweaks to make the downloads work on my customized reports.

Minpunten

Sometimes the data in the reports are inconsistent (eg COGS is not accurate)Reports may change if I updated unit costs but I think I can look for a work aroundbut overall I'm satisfied with this program

Cherrilyn

Straight Forward No-nonsense Easy to Use

Very happy.

Very happy.

Pluspunten

The VALUE is outstanding and they don't nickel and dime you to death. In comparison 99% of other POS systems are a rip-off.

Minpunten

The inability to do a custom refund amount as the system only allows for complete refunds of a specific item previously sold. Occasionally I need to do a simply $5.00 refund or a % refund and this is not allowed.