Loyverse POS

Gerard
  • Sector: Sport
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Makkelijk produckt, voor iedereen te gebruiken

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2023

Mooi product, makkelijk, betrouwbaar

Pluspunten

Het is zo makkelijk al je producten erin zetten en foto;s toe te voeken

Minpunten

Ik zou graag ook bij de klanten een pasfoto willen plaatsen, hetkenbaar dus als je een klant invoert op je verkoop ipad, zicht herkenning.

Phil
  • Sector: Horeca

A serious contender

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

Pluspunten

I tried a few different iPad based POS systems when opening my Cafe, but settled on Loyverse as their features actually beat a lot of the paid systems out there, and it's free! Would definitely recommend trying out Loyverse first before settling on another system. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not a serious contender.

Minpunten

Local payment terminal integration is lacking and cash up process could be built upon. However it more than makes up for this with the price tag (or lack thereof) and its array of features.

Andrea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thank you for creating this app.

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2023

I am happy with this app from almost 2 years ago.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and friendly to anyone who do not understand too much about costs. I manage my cafe and I need to manage beverages. Also easy for any type of business.

Minpunten

I would like to use different payment method like spei.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

No physical location; About Us; Data is going where?

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018

Pluspunten

Most of the startup is Free which is a plus. Free trial for add ons 14days. Fast setup as you can use your own hardware -- but the down side are the following see cons.

Minpunten

Unsure if you have searched the company information. They don't have a physical location nor will give this info. Search Who IS - and it's in Panama. Would you like jeopardizing your customer information? Look what happen to facebook and cambridge analytics.

Not worth the risk if you don't have a visible office and understand how they are using the data.

THere is a privacy page but it means nothing if you can't see if the company is real and registered somewhere for recourse.

Jan
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Owner

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2023

Use it every day the POS and give me the correct Sales daily

Pluspunten

Back office give me the correct Sales every day and help me to calculate my GP every day

Minpunten

Can't integrate my scale to the POS and update my weigh for direct Sales calculations

Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Huge feature set on free version

Pluspunten

I like the ease of adding new items plus the separate reporting app

Minpunten

Needs more integration with payment providers

Amr
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Great. I' v been using the software for 8 months. I recommend using it ­čĹŹ

Very good

Pluspunten

The analysis and reports. The ease of the way I add and modify the menu.

Minpunten

It takes a while until it synchronizes with mobile dashboard

Uche
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

Fastest Point Of Sales Ever

Great

Pluspunten

I love the speed at which sales is being made. Just with the tap of a button.

Minpunten

I would like loyverse to provide a payment system where I can record payments received from the customers and be able to generate the customers statement of account. Most customers do buy goods on credit. With this feature coming in Loyverse will be so great and the best ever in the industry. I love loyverse. The customer support is timely. They are great

Charlo Angelo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Loyverse POS a very effective tool for small businesses like us

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2023

so far we are loving the portability and effectivity of this App. looking forward to explore other features of the app as our company grows

Pluspunten

The sales report is very easy to monitor, filter by category and analyze. a good advantage over other POS apps.

Minpunten

Possible additional is more criteria for filtering sales report based on other important aspects in analyzing data. likewise expanding the flexibility of customizing products on the items

Paddy
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best POS system we have found

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use.It does not require a heap of training to use

Minpunten

It suits all our needs. Have not found anything that does not suit our needs

Jay
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

You get more then enough features for Free, Specially for Small business owners

Really good ­čĹŹ especially I am using free version. I have no complains

Pluspunten

Very well back end office portal, gives most data required and excellent user friendly POS.

Minpunten

Haven't had any glitch yet. Too much data for small business owners. But that is absolutely fine for me.

Osaro
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great features for very little price

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2022

Pluspunten

I love the fact that the software is easy to use, fully packed with most features we require for our restaurant. From CRM, Loyalty, Inventory Management, KDS, Customer facing interface. They also offer some great integrations with third party software like Xero, WooCommerce etc. Would always recommend them.

Minpunten

Mostly focused on the internal operations and not much on the customer side of things like the Kiosk or self ordering system. That would be a really good addition to it.

Overwogen alternatieven

Lightspeed POS en TouchBistro

Redenen om voor Loyverse POS te kiezen

We found it difficult getting Cost of Goods properly calculated in reports for Square POS.

Redenen om over te stappen op Loyverse POS

Affordability and universality. We could use it easily without country restrictions.
Adrian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2016

I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records.
Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

Pluspunten

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7.
It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business.
Constant updates, but not too often.
Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Minpunten

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Claire

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2016

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pluspunten

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Minpunten

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Surya

The best POS I ever used in my life

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Pluspunten

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Minpunten

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

Donnel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Great App!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2016

Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Pluspunten

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Haven't found any yet

Nazlan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Best Mobile POS

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2016

The Loyverse POS system is a great mobile POS..the set up is simple and the best thing is the system is absolutely FREE..

Pluspunten

simple & easy to set up.

Minpunten

1. The inventory report is not available. The entered cost was only to show how much margin we could make for each product. I'm comparing with Vendhq POS system
2. The inventory does not link with the sales. Meaning I can accidentally sell a product which was not available in my stock, hope the system can do auto detect features..we should not be able to sale any product that is not available in our store or not updated in the inventory.
3. Desktop features is not available. A desktop features is good to easily link the system with any printer and not limited to only certain thermal printer. In my business, we need to print a standard fullsize receipt/invoices.

Erika

Friendly POS

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

I use it at the Restaurant I work have a very easy platform , you can add, delete, check, print receipts , without no much help

Pluspunten

Its very easy to use and give you plenty info like your sales, inventory, income by seller, etc

Minpunten

I think should have a option to sync all the data you use in one of your server to other tablets.

herve

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Loyverse review

Pluspunten

Easy to use for staff and easy to understand for customer.

Minpunten

sales report by take away or dine in is not possible/

Karen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, works with great customer support

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2016

I was looking for a simple, easy to implement POS for my small hotel / restaurant. I was able to get this up and running in less than 2 hours. Anytime I hit a roadblock I messaged support and they were back to me in minutes with solutions. It isn't a full on complicated system with all the bells and whistles. I have worked with those and they have their uses, but if you need a way to track shifts, categories, some inventory management and certainly cash management this is the system for you.

Pluspunten

Very logical, easy to use, easy to set up and great support

Minpunten

Eventually it would be nice to have better inventory management and shift management from the perspective of tracking staff hours for payroll.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent, allows me to manage the sales and purchases of my new business from a smartphone.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

The benefits are multiple: I can make quick and easy sales, I manage my inventory program and everything from my smartphone or tablet. I can also create a customer base and keep in touch with them. I can send messages and receive emails from my clients and collect their valuable comments.

Pluspunten

I like the most is that it allows me to manage the transactions of buying and selling my new business from a smartphone, besides that I can manage the inventory and visualize the analysis of my sales.

Minpunten

I like the least has nothing to do with software, the only drawback I had is that at first my phone was not compatible with the software version, but then I can use it in a fluid way.

Sourya

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Amazing service for free!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

I am enjoying the layout of both the POS and online service. It does take some time setting up but I believe it will cut off wasted hours on excel and tracking inventory. I would highly recommend for any small business owner, like myself. For being free it continues to surprise me and they continue to update. This works best for me because I don't have the finance at the moment for an expensive POS solution and I'm super happy with what they have here, being free!

Pluspunten

Clean design, great support service, its FREE!

Minpunten

Can take a bit of time to try to learn, no multicurrency

Renee
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One word...Amazing! This POS system is the perfect tool for small businesses!

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2016

Having Loyverse POS has changed the way I process everything. From data entry, to sales, to inventory. I can export to excel and update the entire inventory then import it back to the program and its all done. The fact that you can encourage your customers to go green by not printing receipts is fantastic! You get a full report of your daily and weekly sales plus you can monitor your inventory levels.

Clear directions
Multiple devices can log on (I have mines on my phone and also on my tablet)
Doing a refund is super easy.
Printing receipts is an option
You can create your own customer loyalty program

Minpunten

Nothing. except I wish i found it before!

Luis
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Great POS Software

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2022

It allows all my employees to register their sales on their smartphones and I have full control and management in the website of Loyverse (Cloud)

Pluspunten

It is possible to register sales or services through the mobile application on the smartphone, in a very fast and safe way.

Minpunten

With this software nothing until today!

Bryce

Best POS ever

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2016

This app has helped my business sell products and track sales way more efficiently then any other app I have tried. I use Loyverse for events and it saves me a great deal of effort and time when I have a sale or to send a receipt. Try it and you will not be disappointed.

Pluspunten

Track sales and inventory. Make sales with a poke of your phone or device. Customer support is quick and very helpful. You can set a photo as a product icon. Color coded, shape coded.

Minpunten

Only thing I can think of is currently no check option, just cash and credit. But honestly that's not a big deal